The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Playstation: NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must Be The Place...

• kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wtf Daggerfall. We were so close to dethroning the emp and putting our own in there and we fall flat at Alesia. SMDH. Where the heck did that 150 man Zerg disappears off to?

PS. Hate you Freddie.

Oh and hi @reiverx Saw you out there in the field
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Freddie is a mobile ult recharge station. Let him wander around with the PUGs and just light attack him when you need to rebuild your ult ;)
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't believe EP held Emperor for over 24 hours with the massive DC zergs on.
    I am leveling my level 23 Argonian troll tank and it is great fun when a CP690 tries to gank me and can't kill me. lmao
    Never played a tanky character before.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    reiverx wrote: »
    @Takes-No-Prisoner

Well, I absolutely hate the combat in MH. Too sluggish. Not sure I'll be picking this up.

You're probably using the wrong weapon class. I would try dual wielding.

So @kylewwefan how did you like rolling around with Stoneys group? I saw a buddy of yours got you added to our group Sunday night.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AFreddie took his tank to Jejanus when Stoney's group was holding it, so we all gathered outside, Stoney set up a meat bag and I set up a balista and shot him in the face with it while 10 other people pounded him down. lol

Then I switched to guild chat to type "<33333333333333333333333333333"
    I am leveling my level 23 Argonian troll tank and it is great fun when a CP690 tries to gank me and can't kill me. lmao
    Never played a tanky character before.

You are in for a real treat. I'm rolling around with an Argonian StamWarden. In group play I switch to Permafrost and I just shield up into zergs with my group bombs them when they get stunned by mine / other peoples Perma lol
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on December 12, 2017 2:14PM
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My StamBlade doesn’t have much to add to a bomber group, but I tried. Lol

I like running around with my buds, whatever they’re doing.
  • dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP had emperor in Vivec? Wow... nice! I confess I've been in Shor for a few days helping an Acolytes guildmate (and friend) get his Emperor achievement over there. We held Emp on Sunday for about 16 hours.

I've had to block 2-3 people in Vivec for constant trolling/griefing in Zone chat this month so I welcomed the temporary change of venue. Saw quite a few Vivec players from all factions in Shor too, which was nice.

Shor's actually been a total blast... healthy populations all round (Pop-locked on all 3 factions this past weekend) and a salt-free zone chat. The EP tribes in Shor have a lot of positivity and there's a good spirit of cooperation. It's been a breath of fresh air.

:smile:

PS4NA
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kylewwefan wrote: »

I know that feel. That's why I made a Stam Warden. I like the stam playstyle, but I can also support with Permafrost/Trees :)
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on December 12, 2017 2:46PM
  • reiverx
    reiverx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wtf Daggerfall. We were so close to dethroning the emp and putting our own in there and we fall flat at Alesia. SMDH. Where the heck did that 150 man Zerg disappears off to?

PS. Hate you Freddie.

Oh and hi @reiverx Saw you out there in the field

Yup I saw ya a few times. It's like you never see certain people and then all of a sudden they pop up everywhere.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I know that feel. That's why I made a Stam Warden. I like the stam playstyle, but I can also support with Permafrost/Trees :)

what @Takes-No-Prisoner - you're night using that awesome bear ultimate...that's a real head scratcher there :)

been trying to make my stam warden rp-ish type character work...

i'm actually starting to enjoy using the unfathomable darkness set, works really well around zergs...

keeping control of the wild guardian and timing the guardian's savagery is quite the challenge...

I so want to switch back to sleet storm and trees, but, i'm determined now to make the stupid bear work :p
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Ballcap
    Ballcap
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alessia Lumber Mill - Yesterday

I saw the mill under attack and went to check it out. I saw two blues on the flag and I just sat on my elk and watched. They finally noticed and raced over to kill me. I wasn't in the mood for fighting so I'm not sure why I was even in Cyrodiil. I quickly respawned and went off the side of the wall in stealth to watch. Sure enough, a large group of AD chased down these blues and killed them. What no one noticed was the EP Orc standing on top of the lumber mill tower near the back. He was on the very top and back of the tower. I was on the ground in stealth near the back of the tower. So I popped him with a destructive reach stun just at the edge of my range. Just to let him know he was seen. This dude takes off like a shot! He runs right past me and I get a good look at this fat Orc wearing a bather's towel, jester's crown, and not a whole lot else. I had to look fast because this guy was hauling ass!

He was out pacing everyone and was running them in circles. It was great. Just this fat Orc streaking around the side and front of Alessia with a horde of AD chasing him. I mounted up (it was the only way I could keep up at all) and ran alongside him. I didn't dismount to try to get him, I just wanted to see what he was doing. He was quick too. If I wasn't sprinting on my mount I would have lost him. He changed directions quickly and the rest of the AD mob got distracted by a shiny bridge fight and wandered off. Finally he stops on a nearby outcrop and I stopped too. I waited a moment and he just stood there. So I dismounted, played some lute tunes and he laughed and took a bow. This one is for you cheeseburger-eating, fat Orc speedster. You get it.
    Edited by Ballcap on December 12, 2017 6:27PM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    is freddie the blue tank with the id: "fukcal" something or other in their name?
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Sanctum74
    Sanctum74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Ballcap

Cheezburgereddie is a legend! I love watching the hordes of ad trying to chase him around a captured keep. Last week in faregyle he did this for almost 45 minutes and no one could catch him, so hilarious!
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    howdy @Sanctum74 ...i see your name out on the battlefield all the time (i mostly play evenings, west coast time) - I just can't remember which side I normally see you on...

which banner do you usually fight under...
  • Sanctum74
    Sanctum74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »
    howdy @Sanctum74 ...i see your name out on the battlefield all the time (i mostly play evenings, west coast time) - I just can't remember which side I normally see you on...

which banner do you usually fight under...

Hello @geonsocal I fight for the queen, although I do have a red crafter so I could be a spy. o_O

I'm east coast, but I do find myself playing way too late in the morning hours since the action really heats up when you west coasters get on. You know you have a gaming problem when you consider moving to the west coast so you can game more. Any cheap apartments for me out there lol!
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭

what @Takes-No-Prisoner - you're night using that awesome bear ultimate...that's a real head scratcher there :)

been trying to make my stam warden rp-ish type character work...

i'm actually starting to enjoy using the unfathomable darkness set, works really well around zergs...

keeping control of the wild guardian and timing the guardian's savagery is quite the challenge...

I so want to switch back to sleet storm and trees, but, i'm determined now to make the stupid bear work :p

No it's not. The bear is useless for PvP.
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    is freddie the blue tank with the id: "fukcal" something or other in their name?

Nope yellow tank

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FOR THE QUEEN IF I DON'T DISCONNECT FIRST BECAUSE OF THE LAGGGGGGGGGG!!!!! LOL
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh yeah, nearly dead even score amongst the three factions, all within about 200 of 11k...

cyrodiil at its finest...

well the final straw with myself and the bear was a situation where I showed up at a friendly ash farm just as two max cp players were hitting the flag, was kind of obvious they were a little fresh...got in a fun fight with the two, however, ended up going down...

it wasn't so much the bear got me killed as not having permafrost slotted didn't help me win :p

truth is, they were both magicka characters and the guards had their health down and had them "eclipsed" like crazy...the npcs just needed a little help, which, unfortunately I wasn't able to provide...enemy zerg showed up right after I died, but, definitely a fight I probably should have won...

right afterwards took a trip to elden root to get my skills fixed...

stupid bear...
    Edited by geonsocal on December 13, 2017 1:42PM
  • PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah the bear is only a good agg in PVE like the sorcerer's pets.

Good to see AD players on their DC toons last night. THE CAPn, Stoney, StarF, OJ, etc.

Shor's got good fighting, too, while I wait to get into Vivec.

PSN NA/EU: DesertDweller99
    PC NA: KaktusKing
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yellows and blues trading places, red gets it done with what they have.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

honestly, it was prisoner's talk about being able to support her allies with her stam warden using trees and permafrost that really made me change...

it's one thing to wanna do your own thing and have some rp fun in cyrodiil - however, she's right - trees/permafrost are two extremely useful skills in helping out your side during combat...

something funny happened at one of the keeps last night (i think it was chalman)...there were only about six to eight of us at the front door with almost no opposition inside...got in the outer front door pretty easily, encountered a few enemies by the inner keep's front door, set up siege and then noticed, there were only about six ballistas out (and, we hadn't taken the mill, so, those doors were pretty resilient)...

after about two minutes bells started going off in my head, thinking that we were taking way too long to get that inner keep front door down; and, i've seen this movie before...sure enough a minute or two later a bunch of enemies came to wipe us...

all in all though - knowing you're racing against the clock when taking a keep with only a handful of players is pretty fun and exciting...

no fear @TequilaFire ...starting tonight it's blood for the pact for me...no doubt my presence should significantly increase the pact's chances of success across the map, as well as giving the DC and AD players a chance to earn some AP off of me :p
    Edited by geonsocal on December 13, 2017 7:40PM
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Good to see AD players on their DC toons last night. THE CAPn, Stoney, StarF, OJ, etc.

Shor's got good fighting, too, while I wait to get into Vivec.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Did you see what we did to Bloodmayne?
    it's one thing to wanna do your own thing and have some rp fun in cyrodiil - however, she's right - trees/permafrost are two extremely useful skills in helping out your side during combat...

We had 7 Wardens in Stoneys group last night, and 3 bombers. One of the things Permafrost does is stun and CC targets in place. So when Stoney says to push into a large group of yellow, I go first with Shimmering Shield+Perma, I freeze them in place since they're stacked, then the bomber jumps in behind me and 1 shots everyone due to Vicious Death proc+EoTS.

And if they don't get 1-shotted. Willy_ , myself and others with an Execute go in and wack the ones with low health. They die pretty quick after that.

We had 4K~5K rolling ticks last night fighting Yellow at Fare and Blood. We looked at the map after we all died, and noticed the other blue groups pushed from Ash, all the way to Brindle, Nikel, Roe and Fare. They were ALL blue.

Yellow sent all of their forces to Blood, just to fight Stoney.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on December 13, 2017 8:17PM
  • PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like using my warden for support as well. Heal and freeze, heal and freeze. It's like a templar with caltrops.

I'll have to go on my EP toon as well to tip the scale of war on EP's side. B)

PSN NA/EU: DesertDweller99
    PC NA: KaktusKing
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Takes-No-Prisoner so what is the story with Stoney? I saw him recruiting in DC chat. Is he swapping to blue, is it a just this campaign or is he going to swap through campaigns to which ever faction needs help to try to balance them?

• Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Takes-No-Prisoner so what is the story with Stoney? I saw him recruiting in DC chat. Is he swapping to blue, is it a just this campaign or is he going to swap through campaigns to which ever faction needs help to try to balance them?

Before CWC came out he came back to the game, started up groups again. He proceeded to get Emp, then when he has it, AD starts blaming him for every little thing wrong with the map. They also refused to help him crown and defend his crown. From what he said, it’s a clear cut case of him getting harassed because he’s a good leader.

He basically left yellow over their disrespectfulness. And I followed suit because of it.

“I am going to teach AD a lesson about respect. That is one of the reasons why I switched to blue.” He told me.
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool DC could do with some good leaders and from what I have seen Stoney runs a good group. Had a few DC leads leave the last few campaigns so might help with balancing the campaign.

• Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool DC could do with some good leaders and from what I have seen Stoney runs a good group. Had a few DC leads leave the last few campaigns so might help with balancing the campaign.

Stoney told me the other day Gooch and Baconactor might show up next campaign for blue side.

I was que’d into a BG match with Bacon a few weeks ago. The dude still plays a mean Sorc.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on December 14, 2017 12:23PM
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All those egos on one side will be interesting.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes I agree.

I don’t know if that means those two will group with us. Stoney like grouping with the same faces, so we will see.