Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭

This just happened as I went to log out for the night. Went to congratz 'A Kíng' on a well-fought Emperorship and Emily got upset. Go figure, Emily.
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Vurian97 wrote: »
    This just happened as I went to log out for the night. Went to congratz 'A Kíng' on a well-fought Emperorship and Emily got upset. Go figure, Emily.

Not sure why you are naming and shaming on the forum. Didn't you learn from the last time you got suspended?

I am not going to post my kill counter on here because it has peoples names on it. However, I did post it on the pugz website on the forum. You went from No. 11 to No. 4 and I got a killing blow tonight.

I did mean what I said.
    Edited by vamp_emily on January 13, 2017 8:36AM

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya'll need to call @Just_call_me_Cola and sip a mellow yellow.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
    Options
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    Ya'll need to call @Just_call_me_Cola and sip a mellow yellow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQFOVQAo3-I
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
    Options
  • Swaye
    Swaye
    ✭✭✭
    It was an excellent fight at Nik tonight, and yes AD you wiped us twice:)

Vinyl, I'm starting to think you have a thing for me.

And yet Vurian has to come on his DC toon and ruin it, *** talking us all, Emily and Janet in particular.

Emily.... you and I have had our differences in the past and i'm sorry for any disrespect, we are very similar,
    I have great respect for you as a player.

We've emp'd another DC. I have suggested strongly that we don't camp Tri keeps for what its worth.

Stridg, incase you are curious, I don't care what faction you play... the reason you got defriended is the stupid anti Dc comments you made in the forums. Rak is a big boy and can look after himself, he and I had a lovely conversation.

Edited by Swaye on January 13, 2017 2:09PM
    Swaye.
    Options
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Swaye wrote: »
    We've emp'd another DC. I have suggested strongly that we don't camp Tri keeps for what its worth.

A King will be scary to fight as emp. Looking forward to it tonight. Appreciate the trikeep thing, as per usual.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Swaye wrote: »
    It was an excellent fight at Nik tonight, and yes AD you wiped us twice:)

Vinyl, I'm starting to think you have a thing for me.

And yet Vurian has to come on his DC toon and ruin it, *** talking us all, Emily and Janet in particular.

Emily.... you and I have had our differences in the past and i'm sorry for any disrespect, we are very similar,
    I have great respect for you as a player.

Stridg, incase you are curious, I don't care what faction you play... the reason you got defriended is the stupid anti Dc comments you made in the forums. Rak is a big boy and can look after himself, he and I had a lovely conversation.

I wasn't curious. And I will make anti anybody comments any time they are being rude, malicious, and destroying the health of the campaign. I'm glad you and Rak had a good talk. I probably deserved it. He does not.

Also: If anything I said on the Forums upset anybody in DC, they were probably part of the problem. There are an equal amount of DC players who did not have a problem with it.
    Edited by Stridig on January 13, 2017 2:30PM
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vurian97 wrote: »
    Just going to drop this here:

Emily has only killed me twice but yet she claims I'm her 11th kill. However, she is my #1 Kill and my #1 Killing Blow target.

Also:

I was overly excited as I beat my old kill streak of 65 and went all the way to 84 before dying to siege + mage guards. I was beyond salty but I had to let that salt drive me forward and flip Ash back over to Aldmeri control.

I have to admit that I was expecting a full group t-bag when I jumped you guys outside of our scroll temple last night. Instead you prayed for me. Thanks for keeping it classy.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prayers are meaningless if they are to false prophets. Hail Night Blader.
    Options
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    You have a Twitter. And you use it to post about ESO?
    Options
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭

Yes!!! ALL HAIL NIGHT BLADER!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3szUDH4JQ2s
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Just_call_me_Cola , that seems more productive than how our president-elect uses it.
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    TipsyDrow wrote: »

That video is incredible--but Night Blader never wore a dress. He was a strict skeleton polymorph guy, actually.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    @adenoma if I make a Twitter for my ESO adventures. Would you follow me
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unlikely. I don't have a twitter.
    Options
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    I bet @DeadlyRecluse would follow me
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Anyone peparing for ICEPOCALYPS? They canceled school today and it hasnt even started here yet lmao.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
    Options
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭

That video is incredible--but Night Blader never wore a dress. He was a strict skeleton polymorph guy, actually.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uchNE4c5W_s
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
    Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perfect
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
    Options
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    100!!!!

Edit : I missed
    Edited by Just_call_me_Cola on January 13, 2017 4:30PM
    Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No not yet cola jeez. You and your pre-mature celebrations.
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Last night I was tired, and felt like I would kind to the forum and not fall for @Vurian97 bait. Well, I just woke up and I feel I am going to defend myself since Zeni did not remove Vurian's comments about me.

One thing about the Lodg Leader ( a.k.a fluffy ) is he likes to make his self look better than he really is. For example, he showed a killers list with Beast Mode Emily killing him only 2 times. I guess he wanted to prove to everyone that I am not that good or I lied about him being No. 4 on my list.

However, If you take a closer look at the killers list, Beast Mode Emily is only level 34. This is where he failed at. Beast mode is level 41. This shows that he took that screen shot a few days earlier than yesterday. More than likely I killed him 2 times his first day playing on AD.

The Lodg leader shows, I am on his top kills list with a total of 19 kills, my killers list only shows he killed me 6 times. There is 2 possible reasons why this shows a difference. One being, the kill counter addon is buggy and not showing correct information. Or, he wanted to fluff his story and used photoshop to put my name on the top of his list. Which can be easily done. I've never even fought him 23 times. And I can almost name the 6 times he killed me. Two times against his 4 man group. One time at nik when another AD came up behind me and killed me. Once at nik when his group killed me when I was solo, and last night when A King and I was taking Nik alone and his group came out and killed us.

Honestly, I feel I am one of the better players currently on DC. I might not be "A King" who hits like a truck or a "Rak" that can flip the map in a blink of an eye. I bring a different skills set. The two most important skills I bring to the table are strategic and analytical thinking and my best assets are honesty and the love for DC. I do make mistakes but I'm the type of player who will run towards the enemy, sacrificing my life, so my alliance can get away. I am the type of player who will ride around keeps seeking threats. I am the type of player that will drop 20 sieges for everyone just to get a wall down. I'm the type of person that will stay up till 5 a.m. helping players get Emp. Aslo, I am the type of player that will use all my AP for forward camps just to have a chance. On the other hand, I am not the type of player who needs to fluff my story or take credit for anything.

I do have a question for the Lodg leader. How did it feel when we squashed your scroll run attempt :) The only time I responded to a scroll run and we squashed it :) Did it feel good when I was over your dead body showing my love for DC? The only thing would have been better for me is taking flight on you. I was close but got stuck in the middle of your noob squad.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

Options
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    morton-table-salt-2-340x587.png
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lumsdenml wrote: »
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    @Lumsdenml I saw you...I was hot on your tail as you ran from sej to alessia I assume...then you got away : )) sneaky sneaky

I am sneaky that way! :) Though I'm not sure how... You know, I still can't believe that we actually front doored Alessia... That is how little red EPs normally die..

I should have stuck around for a few more min. I was actually just headed back to alessia to log out.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
    Options
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Lumsdenml I saw you...I was hot on your tail as you ran from sej to alessia I assume...then you got away : )) sneaky sneaky

I am sneaky that way! :) Though I'm not sure how... You know, I still can't believe that we actually front doored Alessia... That is how little red EPs normally die..

I should have stuck around for a few more min. I was actually just headed back to alessia to log out.

Yeah, we probably would have wiped if you did. We got some resistance when we were about half way through the inner door. I had to set up and run 3 fire balistas in order to push into the keep once the door was down. Close call, but we did take it. You could have tipped the scales!
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    Options
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭

STORMING THE KEEP!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8yjNbcKkNY
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    OMG LMFAO Liellianna
    GM of BYTE
    Options
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭

STORMING THE KEEP!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8yjNbcKkNY

Hmmm... wish youtube wasn't blocked at work... :(
    Obituary:
    Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    so close woot woot!
    Edited by Valen_Byte on January 13, 2017 5:03PM
    GM of BYTE
    Options
This discussion has been closed.