Maintenance for the week of July 1:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if @Adenoma gets to keep bashing people then this Wolf is gonna keep trying to fly :P lol
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on January 12, 2017 5:39PM
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Vurian97 wrote: »
    As far as your "me and my friend" claim at Glademist, you had an 8-man come and roll our 3 over. Not a single one of us dropped siege in that entire fight.

No reason to lie. It was only me and another guy. I remember one time 4 showed up but after we killed you they went to Nik and made comments that you were a noob group. But you kept coming back to the same spot.

I am not sure which was the funniest, the time you ran out of resources and ran from me :) or when me and my friend was sitting in chairs next to your dead body watching your noob group sneaking in front of us. I was telling the guy I was with .. "don't get up .. wait for it.. wait for it.. lets kill them" :)

Maybe my friend hit you too hard and you thought there was 8 of us. I thought it was silly you were dropping a siege every time I fought you. I was thinking 'seriously, is this guy really scared to fight me without a siege?' and "Lol, this noob really thinks I am going to stand in front of him and say 'siege me please'.

Regardless of what is said between you and I, your true colors are showing. I'm guessing your guild will fail and you will make some farewell letter thinking we care that you moved on.

Just look at the pattern that is showing
    -you joined EP and failed
    -you joined DC and failed
    -you failed at getting Emp on DC
    -you failed in AS

What is next? You fail on AD and then go play Overwatch.

There is a reason for the DC Emp to drop sieges, just ask Nurse Joy from AD, he/she was the master at dropping a siege when being Emp.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »

There is a reason for the DC Emp to drop sieges, just ask Nurse Joy from AD, he/she was the master at dropping a siege when being Emp.

What's funny is Nurse Joy hasn't been around much because he/she has been playing Overwatch with me : P
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

What's funny is Nurse Joy hasn't been around much because he/she has been playing Overwatch with me : P

Seems like a lot of players play Overwatch.

I don't know if it was nurse joy playing the other day, but someone with a similar name was at Nik sitting on their horse. I came out and seen them and thought 'this can not be good'. The person was a templar that just stood there and sucked the life out of me till I died. I repeatedly died and the 5th time coming out of Nik they were gone. I was soo happy :)

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

And you poops don't even play with me. Rank up so you can join me in comp.
    As far as bwb goes, we play when it's needed and we've proved time and time again when someone needs to get pushed back, it happens. Since the release of upcoming patch notes, eso has been undeserving of my full attention so I'm just staying tentative to the pts updates while they revise them.
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will continue to bash. I basically only ransack and bash stuff these days. @W0lf_z13 , keep flapping those wings!

On an otherwise boring day this has given me some excitement!
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    this is gonna be me the next time in run into @Just_call_me_Cola
    pidgeotto-blows-away-smog-o.gif
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on January 12, 2017 6:16PM
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're so highly evolved.
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL

Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    As far as your "me and my friend" claim at Glademist, you had an 8-man come and roll our 3 over. Not a single one of us dropped siege in that entire fight.

No reason to lie. It was only me and another guy. I remember one time 4 showed up but after we killed you they went to Nik and made comments that you were a noob group. But you kept coming back to the same spot.

I am not sure which was the funniest, the time you ran out of resources and ran from me :) or when me and my friend was sitting in chairs next to your dead body watching your noob group sneaking in front of us. I was telling the guy I was with .. "don't get up .. wait for it.. wait for it.. lets kill them" :)

Maybe my friend hit you too hard and you thought there was 8 of us. I thought it was silly you were dropping a siege every time I fought you. I was thinking 'seriously, is this guy really scared to fight me without a siege?' and "Lol, this noob really thinks I am going to stand in front of him and say 'siege me please'.

Regardless of what is said between you and I, your true colors are showing. I'm guessing your guild will fail and you will make some farewell letter thinking we care that you moved on.

-you failed in AS

1. Multiple DC can validate that there were 8 of you, because 2 of them were part of my guild at the time, 1 of which left because Janet forced them to leave LoDG or she would shame them in zone chat.

2. I didn't fail on EP, my guild was the dominant guild of EP when we were there, I left when House Sotha took over EP because they kept starting drama.

3. I didn't fail on DC, I left DC to rebalance the campaign because shitters like you need to night-cap to pretend you are good.

4. When did I push for Emperor on DC? If I wanted Emperor, BWB would be the easiest and simplest place to push for it. Guaranteed crowning because most people don't realize that Defense-Ticks are a thing.

5. How did I fail in Azura's Star? My guild was the main force of Azura's Star and lead the charge for the Daggerfall Covenant. We decided to leave when Fengrush came in because it became a zerg map. We aren't interested in zerging or being zerged.

True colors being shown? Emily, all you have been doing is taunting and coming at me ever since I switched to the Aldmeri Dominion. I didn't talk to you a single time. You talked to me. If anything, at this point, it has grown to harassment. You won't stop whispering me in-game when you come across me and you are trying to start stuff on the Forums with me. Way to go, whoopee. I sure hope I can start drama and then play the victim card as easily as you can.

I havn't once attempted to make contact with you or anyone in PUGz, you have all tried contacting me. The only person I've spoken to is AcMaiden and that has been limited discussions about balancing the campaign.
    Options
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    I seem to recall @Adenoma telling me sword and board wasn't that good.
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think he just didnt want u to use it @Just_call_me_Cola

Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭

-you failed in AS

1. Multiple DC can validate that there were 8 of you, because 2 of them were part of my guild at the time, 1 of which left because Janet forced them to leave LoDG or she would shame them in zone chat.

2. I didn't fail on EP, my guild was the dominant guild of EP when we were there, I left when House Sotha took over EP because they kept starting drama.

3. I didn't fail on DC, I left DC to rebalance the campaign because shitters like you need to night-cap to pretend you are good.

4. When did I push for Emperor on DC? If I wanted Emperor, BWB would be the easiest and simplest place to push for it. Guaranteed crowning because most people don't realize that Defense-Ticks are a thing.

5. How did I fail in Azura's Star? My guild was the main force of Azura's Star and lead the charge for the Daggerfall Covenant. We decided to leave when Fengrush came in because it became a zerg map. We aren't interested in zerging or being zerged.

True colors being shown? Emily, all you have been doing is taunting and coming at me ever since I switched to the Aldmeri Dominion. I didn't talk to you a single time. You talked to me. If anything, at this point, it has grown to harassment. You won't stop whispering me in-game when you come across me and you are trying to start stuff on the Forums with me. Way to go, whoopee. I sure hope I can start drama and then play the victim card as easily as you can.

I havn't once attempted to make contact with you or anyone in PUGz, you have all tried contacting me. The only person I've spoken to is AcMaiden and that has been limited discussions about balancing the campaign.

I have to completely disagree with #4. Literally EVERYBODY who has played more than a couple hours in ANY campaign know that D-Ticks are a thing. Also..... Didn't you ask (or tell) somebody from PUGz to kick Janet? Or was that person telling me lies?
    Edited by Stridig on January 12, 2017 6:47PM
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »

-you failed in AS

I have to completely disagree with #4. Literally EVERYBODY who has played more than a couple hours in ANY campaign know that D-Ticks are a thing.

Explain that to the DC in BWB. I was getting 3k+ per defense because people were chasing the enemy instead of getting defense ticks. Easy AP gains and easy way to crown emperorship utilizing that information.
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭

-you failed in AS

I have to completely disagree with #4. Literally EVERYBODY who has played more than a couple hours in ANY campaign know that D-Ticks are a thing.

Explain that to the DC in BWB. I was getting 3k+ per defense because people were chasing the enemy instead of getting defense ticks. Easy AP gains and easy way to crown emperorship utilizing that information.

You have to consider this for a moment. Lots of people that play in BwB have multiple Alts with a few million AP stacked up between them. I rarely stay for a D-Tick if there are still fights to be had in the general area. The point I'm trying to make is that many people don't care about a 3k tick. We would rather get into a fight. Unless one is going for Emp, it's not that big of a deal.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    and alot of people dont want the tick because of the exp that comes with it .. they dont want to level

Options
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    4 more pages. Am I alowed to speak once we hit 100? You know this is hard for me lol.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    plot twist.... devs are waiting for us to hit page 100 before closing the thread ..... lol

Options
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    He was afraid of my power. @W0lf_z13 I'm gonna get a group of snipers next patch with this new dumbbutt bow tree. You better keep flapping and hope the 4 you block and the hardest hitting ones
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    4 more pages. Am I alowed to speak once we hit 100? You know this is hard for me lol.

You can speak. I think most of us have gotten the early morning *** and vinegar out of out systems.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭

-you failed in AS

You have to consider this for a moment. Lots of people that play in BwB have multiple Alts with a few million AP stacked up between them. I rarely stay for a D-Tick if there are still fights to be had in the general area. The point I'm trying to make is that many people don't care about a 3k tick. We would rather get into a fight. Unless one is going for Emp, it's not that big of a deal.

We call the Defense-Ticks the APocalypse in LoDG. Anytime we are trying to avoid XP we start screaming to sprint and to GTFO before it hits. Sometimes you'll here someone start mourning in the Discord because they got hit with the now even bigger defense-tick since everyone else made it out.

It's grown into a running joke that if you level up that you'll be removed from the guild.
    Options
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    ^ haha that's actually pretty funny
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Vurian97 , D ticks are often irrelevant. I generally never wait for them when solo or pushing for emp because I know they're small. It's just like wall-repping. You could sit and earn nothing at a D tick that you hope will go off in the next two minutes - assuming nobody dies - or you can just go out there and kill stuff.

I prefer the latter.

Also, @Just_call_me_Cola , you made me see the light. I literally don't play builds that aren't S&B now.
    Options
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone know a DC toon "A King"? I have seen him so many times the past few days I feel like he's stalking me... :)

I feel like it might be time to figure out how to see people's @ names without going into gamepad mode... :)

Edited by Lumsdenml on January 12, 2017 7:40PM
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
    Options
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We didn't even begin pushing at Aleswell until around 4pm central, even then, LoDG isn't the entire AD faction. It may have been 2 bars inside Cyrodiil but they didn't all come to Aleswell to attack with us, most were defending all the other stuff since we owned all of DC's stuff besides Aleswell.

I will be nice and try not replying to any more of your posts. I don't want to turn this into Fluffy Vurian vs Rockstar Emily thread.

Hold on... Vurian is a fluffy?
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Lumsdenml wrote: »
    Anyone know a DC toon "A King"? I have seen him so many times the past few days I feel like he's stalking me... :)

I feel like it might be time to figure out how to see people's @ names without going into gamepad mode... :)

Settings > Interface > Display Name (Keyboard) - Set to 'Prefer UserID'
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    too bad i couldnt make this be my icon :P
    0c65eea7a86e55a55de7478ba5309a77.jpg

Options
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Defialed wrote: »
    You know, to be fair, Vyle, I thought you and Valen were the same character for a while :P

I kinda did too... :(
    Obituary:
    Options
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Defialed wrote: »
    U rite.

On another topic, I haven't been active as much lately. What's EP pop like?

We have a population?
    Obituary:
    Options
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TipsyDrow wrote: »
    Adenoma wrote: »
    @TipsyDrow , we didn't expect for emp + 15 DC to show up for 6 of us. Life got rough.

Edit: emp did try to trash talk me in online mode after that. It was something like "Still aren't afraid of my pets?" I'd like to say that I still am not. Nor her heavy attacks and hardcasted frags. Not even her soulstrike cheese.

I showed up for the EP. Finding you guys on the other side was just a bonus. Also on a side note I have no earthly idea what I'm doing on a magDK.......but the whip animation is the best thing ever.

Do you sing "Master and Servent" by Depeche Mode when you use your whip? :)

Am I showing I'm old and a member of Gen X with this post?
    Obituary:
    Options
This discussion has been closed.