Maintenance for the week of July 1:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol... if u wear a suit than u prob make more than i do with BOTH of my jobs combined lol @Stridig
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Vyle_Byte wrote: »
    I recognize this behavior, reminds me of... someone else.

Are you referring to me :) I tend to do to get under everyones skin :)

Especially when everything is going wrong, last night in zone chat it went something like :

Me: Omg, how in the heck is Ales flagged! We should just let them have it, apparently nobody wants the emp bonus
    Me: Why on earth would you send the entire faction to ash when nobody is watching ales
    Me: Seriously? How many times does AD have to flank to the mine before we understand they do that every single time they fight us at the front door
    Me: Omg! we don't have a FC at the final emp keep!
    Me: We should take bleakers from AD, a simple solution to the problem but nobody gets it
    Me: Can we some day tear down those resource towers before we take the flag

I overreact sometimes :)

Edited by vamp_emily on January 12, 2017 4:07PM

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I owe a solid $165,000 to the US government. And it's only getting larger - tack on another $55k or so after next year. Then the real fun starts with interest accumulating.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @vamp_emily i believe the person @Vyle_Byte was refering to was DC and their name starts with an S .... i could be wrong but thats who i think it is
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
    Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    Vurian97 wrote: »
    Adenoma wrote: »
    @TipsyDrow , we didn't expect for emp + 15 DC to show up for 6 of us. Life got rough.

Edit: emp did try to trash talk me in online mode after that. It was something like "Still aren't afraid of my pets?" I'd like to say that I still am not. Nor her heavy attacks and hardcasted frags. Not even her soulstrike cheese.

Nobody was scared of Janet, they were just overly annoyed by her spamming soul strike on people. She died way to often for someone with an Emperor/Empress buff and her dethrone was overly embarassing in my opinion. She died OUTSIDE the keep in a 2v4... If that isn't a terrible Empress.. I don't know what is..

I'm not sure it's really fair to come here and talk about how terrible somebody is at something. I have played since launch and never been Emp. Why? Because I work too much. I would consider myself an above average player but not too sure I would be a good Emp. As a matter of fact, I have never even carried a scroll. The point is, nobody really cares if you or anybody else fees like an Emp doesn't live up to your standard. Again..... if this is going to turn into a "who the real top dogs are" thread, I would be more than willing to compare paychecks to settle the argument. Want to "git gud " at something? Try life.

If your paycheck is how you rank how well your life is, you aren't doing that well.

Are you having a happy life?

My job is playing video games currently. I'm thankful for that. I have worked hard to achieve it and it has been wonderful thus-far. I have fun and I get to enjoy my day, all day. I don't make a lot of money, but that isn't the goal of life. The goal is to enjoy it.

As far as "git gud" in life goes, you are only good at it if you are happy with where you are at. Based on your post though, it would seem you have some deficiency in your own life that makes you automatically lash out at others for their opinions.

To your remark about it being fair to talk about how terrible someone is: Nothing in life is truly fair, if you were 'gud' at life, you would know that.

As for settling the argument, I wasn't aware there was an argument. I could of sworn this was a Forum with a Thread where there were discussions of affairs in Blackwater Blade. Be an adult and learn how to have a discussion without having to constantly fight about it. Opinions are opinions, they aren't factual and they don't hold any weight other than those who agree with it.
    Edited by Vurian97 on January 12, 2017 4:34PM
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    @TipsyDrow , we didn't expect for emp + 15 DC to show up for 6 of us. Life got rough.

Edit: emp did try to trash talk me in online mode after that. It was something like "Still aren't afraid of my pets?" I'd like to say that I still am not. Nor her heavy attacks and hardcasted frags. Not even her soulstrike cheese.

Nobody was scared of Janet, they were just overly annoyed by her spamming soul strike on people. She died way to often for someone with an Emperor/Empress buff and her dethrone was overly embarassing in my opinion. She died OUTSIDE the keep in a 2v4... If that isn't a terrible Empress.. I don't know what is..

I'm not sure it's really fair to come here and talk about how terrible somebody is at something. I have played since launch and never been Emp. Why? Because I work too much. I would consider myself an above average player but not too sure I would be a good Emp. As a matter of fact, I have never even carried a scroll. The point is, nobody really cares if you or anybody else fees like an Emp doesn't live up to your standard. Again..... if this is going to turn into a "who the real top dogs are" thread, I would be more than willing to compare paychecks to settle the argument. Want to "git gud " at something? Try life.

I for one will not be comparing paychecks with you. Afterall, you do wear a suit. I cant compete with that : ))

Lol
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

How would you even know? Every time i seen you, you were dead. Why were you messaging pugz members asking for us to logoff so Ad could dethrone the Emp. pfft.. that is pretty sad.

Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wear a suit to my job. Not because I have to but because I look good in one <:
    Edited by Mjollo on January 12, 2017 4:22PM
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
    Options
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »

Are you referring to me :) I tend to do to get under everyones skin :)

Especially when everything is going wrong, last night in zone chat it went something like :

Me: Omg, how in the heck is Ales flagged! We should just let them have it, apparently nobody wants the emp bonus
    Me: Why on earth would you send the entire faction to ash when nobody is watching ales
    Me: Seriously? How many times does AD have to flank to the mine before we understand they do that every single time they fight us at the front door
    Me: Omg! we don't have a FC at the final emp keep!
    Me: We should take bleakers from AD, a simple solution to the problem but nobody gets it
    Me: Can we some day tear down those resource towers before we take the flag

I overreact sometimes :)

Oh my no Em, I wasnt referring to you with that statement! @W0lf_z13 was correct in who i was talkin about lol! I just meant his tone with me. Really, you are fine. :smile: I think we know by now that we can all get a little heated lol!

But what I really wanted to comment on was the rest of this... I think everything you are saying here has almost been said by us word for word in AD too haha! Esp the resource tower thing, man AD just refuses to acknowledge that resource towers can be taken down even if you say HEY DONT TAKE THE FLAG, they literally rush the flag. Its kind of hilarious. And then they moan about getting farmed! Sounds like these are common problems on all the factions.

Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    As a matter of fact, I have never even carried a scroll.

Off-topic, but the fact that their is no achievement for running a scroll continues to amaze me.
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    all dk's should now just endless wings when around cola!

Stop that. Bad Wolf.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭

How would you even know? Every time i seen you, you were dead. Why were you messaging pugz members asking for us to logoff so Ad could dethrone the Emp. pfft.. that is pretty sad.

Care to show a screenshot of me asking them to log off? Never once happened. Keep trying to make me look like the bad guy, Emily. I'll make sure to screenshot your next rage-whisper to me.

As far as seeing me dead? If you hide in a zerg of 24+ and I run in a group of only 10ish, naturally, you are going to see me dead.
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @vamp_emily i believe the person @Vyle_Byte was refering to was DC and their name starts with an S .... i could be wrong but thats who i think it is

I actually like Mr. S :) I seen him the other day and was going to ask him if he could come back to BwB and destroy AD :)

Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually giggled out loud at work reading this thread this morning. I apologize for trolling. I won't do it any more.

Edit: I'm pretty damn happy.
    Edited by Stridig on January 12, 2017 4:29PM
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr. S is far too toxic for BwB, @vamp_emily . I haven't actually seen him in game except for killing him with my magDK in Azura's a few weeks ago. He's like the other Mr. S who projects his own daddy issues into a video game. Both are toxic personalities and I think pretty much everyone wouldn't like to see either of them.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
    Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Mr. S is far too toxic for BwB, @vamp_emily . I haven't actually seen him in game except for killing him with my magDK in Azura's a few weeks ago. He's like the other Mr. S who projects his own daddy issues into a video game. Both are toxic personalities and I think pretty much everyone wouldn't like to see either of them.

....S...S...or...Sora? You mean Sora's Star.. not Azura's Star.. right?
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    As far as seeing me dead? If you hide in a zerg of 24+ and I run in a group of only 10ish, naturally, you are going to see me dead.

I don't have a screen shot but we were talking about it, everyone is glad you left. But, if you don't mind me showing I could take a screen shot of my kill counter. You are no. 11 on my most killed players list and have only been on AD for a few days. How is that possible, according to you I don't kill anyone :)

Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the other Mr. S doesnt like my Fang build lol... he whispered me telling me i was annoying and telling me that i shouldnt "attack what i cant kill" my reply was.... although i may not be able to "kill" many times i do my job by keeping the enemy occupied ... then he told me to stop following him cause it seemed like i had "something to prove to him" which again.... doing my job by keeping an enemy occupied and not letting him do what he intended to do

Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Oh you guys were talking about the other S :) I think I am going to report him but haven't done so yet. He is getting in to keeps when they are not flagged. I think that violates the ToS.

Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Almost to 100 pages
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Almost to 100 pages

I have champagne ready.

Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Almost to 100 pages

I have champagne ready.

I dont drink so I am standing by with sparkling water.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Everybody knows Adenomas guild is just a wannabe copy of my guild.

Isn't your guild dead? ( joke intended )

Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭

I don't have a screen shot but we were talking about it, everyone is glad you left. But, if you don't mind me showing I could take a screen shot of my kill counter. You are no. 11 on my most killed players list and have only been on AD for a few days. How is that possible, according to you I don't kill anyone :)

Oh, you were talking about it? So, it didn't happen?

As far as your Kill Counter, if you don't kill that many people, it would be pretty easy for me to be #11, especially with the amount of times I've been zerged down already. Plus, your kill counter counts those that your group killed, if you hide in a zerg, your kill counter will count it all. I would only be concerned with your Killing Blow number for me.
    Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everybody knows Adenomas guild is just a wannabe copy of my guild.

Isn't your guild dead? ( joke intended )

No I am the captain now.
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
    Options
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @DeadlyRecluse can i haz rum instead???

Options
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    As far as your Kill Counter, if you don't kill that many people, it would be pretty easy for me to be #11, especially with the amount of times I've been zerged down already. Plus, your kill counter counts those that your group killed, if you hide in a zerg, your kill counter will count it all. I would only be concerned with your Killing Blow number for me.

I will make sure I start killing you with killing blows. Be scared of Rockstar Emily, she will fear you and then slice your throat many times. I don't even care if I get AP for it. My tank is not built for killing blows, it was only made to help my alliance.

I'm sure most the time I killed you was when my friend and I was killing your 4 player group outside of glade.

Just a few tips:

- when you fight you don't always have to drop a siege.
    - tell the vampire in your group there are other skills other than spamming 'drain essence'.

Options
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    lol... if u wear a suit than u prob make more than i do with BOTH of my jobs combined lol @Stridig

I wear a suite to my.....exotic dancing job. If that counts
    Options
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I wear a suite to my.....exotic dancing job. If that counts

Get back to work. I'm not paying you to forum post!
    Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭

I will make sure I start killing you with killing blows. Be scared of Rockstar Emily, she will fear you and then slice your throat many times. I don't even care if I get AP for it. My tank is not built for killing blows, it was only made to help my alliance.

I'm sure most the time I killed you was when my friend and I was killing your 4 player group outside of glade.

Just a few tips:

- when you fight you don't always have to drop a siege.
    - tell the vampire in your group there are other skills other than spamming 'drain essence'.

Not sure if you realized it, but our 4 player group was actually 3 with a random. We were all level 10's and level 11's at that point in time as well. It was our first night on AD and so we decided we would mess around for a bit. He was spamming drain essence to level it up quickly.

As far as your "me and my friend" claim at Glademist, you had an 8-man come and roll our 3 over. Not a single one of us dropped siege in that entire fight.

Also: Kind of funny that you posted a tip where you don't have to always drop siege but that is currently the only thing your Emperor does. Anytime Dude Vampire is engaged he sets up siege and just stands there spamming them.

Want to bash me for using siege? Make sure you bash your Emperor while you're at it, Emily.
    Options
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think anybody should bash anybody. Except for @Adenoma . He should continue bashing people.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
    Options
This discussion has been closed.