The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    I don't really know why, but stamblades in this game are generally the saltiest players hands down.

Yep, I've noticed the same. No idea why that is tho.
    Thanks Rak for the invite to PUGz of Daggerfall. I don't speak up much but I try to help out in Kyne.

So, I've been playing for a little over 2 weeks now and generally like my tanky DK, but I can't seem to find many guides to a good PvP build that doesn't involve level 50 CP 750. I tried SnB on both bars but have migrated to Snb and TH which I think is working a bit better, but also because the 2H finally gave me my first 5 piece set which happened to be Juggernaut. That's helped keep me alive a few times for aid to come and I feel like I'm contributing more instead of just hanging on.

Yea I generally advise new player to go with 5 heavy armor for their first toons. Sure you wont be destroying the enemy lines but at least you'll be alive to fight the fight and learn. Also, crafting is your friend in Kyne. The way it works here, is that every level above your gear will weaken it. Most of the old timers/rerollers will have new sets of gear every 5ish lvls. Those players will have a big advantage over someone just taking a mixup of rewards. We gotcha covered tho, we got a big budget for the new players :tongue:
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Heh, I think Zos made a typo mistake in their planning. They should have done the maintenance at 4 Am not 4 Pm loll
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They did maint. early this morning but then had to take it down this afternoon to Patch it. They broke summerset.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    They did maint. early this morning but then had to take it down this afternoon to Patch it. They broke summerset.

I don't believe you, zos is perfect. Must have been aliens.
  • Dysturbedfan
    Dysturbedfan
    ✭✭
    It’s a sad day in eso when Players on AD tell a Zerg where I’m hiding.

X65TfIq.jpg
    Blam blam Dysturbedfan -vet magblade
    Kakakakakarmaelectra- Kyne gankblade
    Attack me Zerg- Kyne healthblade tank
    Quintario- craftblade pve land
    CookiecutterMagplar- vet/dungeon healer
    Wind Rasengan-Kyne stam sorc
    Sinbad the Just Bad- kyne stamdk
    Stay awhile and listen.

• Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭

X65TfIq.jpg

Depends on if you're a *** or not. I would probably do that to a few people I can think of.
  • Dysturbedfan
    Dysturbedfan
    ✭✭
    Datthaw wrote: »

X65TfIq.jpg

Depends on if you're a *** or not. I would probably do that to a few people I can think of.

I was literally minding my business outside of ash just ganking like the nb I am, and suddenly a AD sorc starts spamming spells at me ( although idk what that would of done, probably a signal lol) I mean if reds arnt watching their backs and they let their weaker players straggle behind , easy pickings . As soon as I went over to the red breach 3 red players uncloaked and pulled me out of cloak like they were using a uav or something. Then I get that whisper. De emping is cool and all but if you have to watch were you fight so you don’t hit the “other enemy players sieging 5 feet away what’s the point . THe AD just ended up killing the ep after the keep flipped so don’t really get the point of AD and EP not killing each other , not to mention ep was stopping our side of the map.
    Stay awhile and listen.

• Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭

X65TfIq.jpg

I was literally minding my business outside of ash just ganking like the nb I am, and suddenly a AD sorc starts spamming spells at me ( although idk what that would of done, probably a signal lol) I mean if reds arnt watching their backs and they let their weaker players straggle behind , easy pickings . As soon as I went over to the red breach 3 red players uncloaked and pulled me out of cloak like they were using a uav or something. Then I get that whisper. De emping is cool and all but if you have to watch were you fight so you don’t hit the “other enemy players sieging 5 feet away what’s the point . THe AD just ended up killing the ep after the keep flipped so don’t really get the point of AD and EP not killing each other , not to mention ep was stopping our side of the map.

Yeah he was signaling for you to leave them alone until the de-emp. Some people get mad if you attack the other faction trying to de emp also. Think of it like this (but in no way as cereal) the allies didn't attack the Russians while Germany still stood. But I get why you would be upset. But tbh which you entering the breech and then getting revealed doesn't sound like they came after you. It's common to watch breeches for people. Some guys stand there stealth and spam mage light just waiting for the nb like you.
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭

X65TfIq.jpg

Yeah he was signaling for you to leave them alone until the de-emp. Some people get mad if you attack the other faction trying to de emp also. Think of it like this (but in no way as cereal) the allies didn't attack the Russians while Germany still stood. But I get why you would be upset. But tbh which you entering the breech and then getting revealed doesn't sound like they came after you. It's common to watch breeches for people. Some guys stand there stealth and spam mage light just waiting for the nb like you.

i do that at side doors sometimes to cut off reinforcements
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Dysturbedfan
    Dysturbedfan
    ✭✭
    Speaking of yesterday some really good fights last night , surprised to find many ep outside of Alessia in the fields being so well mannered . Nothing but nice whispers
    Stay awhile and listen.

• Beaverton
    Beaverton
    ✭✭✭
    I must be doing something wrong. I never get nice whispers.
    Chook (fill in the blank) or Chookana (likewise): I learn more by dying so teach me some more!
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi!
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well said. A perfect example of why this is an "M" rated game. Lol
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lumsdenml wrote: »
    Hi!

Hi
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    heh i saw that
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey bytes! Been a while since you killed me in Cyrodiil! :)
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I'm going to chose to interpret this as really sassy trash talk, even though I'm pretty certain it isn't.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm going to chose to interpret this as really sassy trash talk, even though I'm pretty certain it isn't.

Ha ha.... more like I just haven't seen them... :)
    Obituary:
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    lol been hanging my hat in shor/vivec. I did pop into kyne yesterday for a total of about 5 min. then took my newbie toon right back to vivec.
    GM of BYTE
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yea, kyne's been horrible in the weekdays.

I tried non vet BG for the first time yesterday. I got 26-0-21 and that's with my very average hybrid dk. I stopped after 3 match, I felt too bad.
    Edited by Raknosh on May 31, 2018 8:27PM
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bleh
    Edited by Raknosh on May 31, 2018 10:49PM
  • xan4silkb14_ESO
    xan4silkb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've not been part of many great keep battles since before Summerset hit, but I had a memorable one last night. I was solo defending a keep as AD and EP fought a few times during the siege over who was going to take it. Firing siege into the midst and indiscriminately killing either faction was a little fun.
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've not been part of many great keep battles since before Summerset hit, but I had a memorable one last night. I was solo defending a keep as AD and EP fought a few times during the siege over who was going to take it. Firing siege into the midst and indiscriminately killing either faction was a little fun.

Ha! Sounds like fun. I've been there before, defending last emp keep. Once had a large number of AD working on the inner wall of our last emp keep and were taking it down quick. DC stormed the inner with smaller numbers and wiped them quick. However, with smaller numbers, DC was not able to defend the inner and we pushed out and wiped DC. Love it when the other two factions don't work together! :)
    Obituary:
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As mentioned in another thread, I'm having another 1 million in gold and prizes giveaway. Just send a mail to @Stridig to enter!
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The drama on this thread is always good for a lul
    lol been hanging my hat in shor/vivec. I did pop into kyne yesterday for a total of about 5 min. then took my newbie toon right back to vivec.

I def don't focus you when I see you in Vivec...
    Ours is the Fury
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Gederic wrote: »

I def don't focus you when I see you in Vivec...

Hmmm...I bet you do, Im easy AP. : ))
    GM of BYTE
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gederic wrote: »

You should have seen the Vurian's day
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »