The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Swaye wrote: »
    I'd be happy to help any new people, especially DC one's. :)

Apparently you were sleeping yesterday. I messaged you a few times to see if you wanted to BG with me but you never responded.

I won the first 2 matches. You would have really liked my 3rd BG, I ended up grouping with someone from AD/EP that I had on ignore. The conversation went something like this.

Me: Oh no, you must be a troll. I have you on ignore.
    Them: You have me on ignore because I killed you in less than a sec
    Me: No I only put trolls on ignore
    Them: you are trash player
    Me: You are a freaking < blank > < blank >

We spent like 5 min talking back and forth. Why would Zeni match me with someone I have on ignore and then allow us to communicate in group chat?

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rak I need to borrow 1.5m gold to pay someone.
  • Swaye
    Swaye
    ✭✭✭
    @vamp_emily You know I love you the most. You are one of the few that had my back regardless when I left 13.

Sometimes I will miss messages, it doesn't mean I don't love you :)

We have a new guild, DC only of course, I'd love it if you'd join us.

Emily I'm going to need you to get on discord please.
    Swaye.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Swaye wrote: »
    @vamp_emily You know I love you the most. You are one of the few that had my back regardless when I left 13.

Sometimes I will miss messages, it doesn't mean I don't love you :)

We have a new guild, DC only of course, I'd love it if you'd join us.

Emily I'm going to need you to get on discord please.

what is the guild name?

• Swaye
    Swaye
    ✭✭✭
    The Badgers.
    Swaye.
  • Swaye
    Swaye
    ✭✭✭
    Being Australian I don''t get all the fuss about honey badgers?

We have drop bears afterall.

@vamp_emily any DC guild you need, you can come with me.
    Swaye.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get a room
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I might have to create a new character "Queen of BG"

I'm outperforming in BGs :) Life is a little better when i don't 1v15 :)

bg.png

• gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CoolWigglyGangesdolphin-max-1mb.gif
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    569 new comments since the last time I was here.

Anybody who plays on the NA server and claims prime time is any time other than North American Prime time is flat out wrong. This thread would have 500 less comments if people would just admit that they do in fact PvE in Cyrodiil because their hours happen to be outside of the server prime time hours. Spin it any way you want. You're still wrong.

19u9f5.jpg
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    gabriebe wrote: »
    CoolWigglyGangesdolphin-max-1mb.gif

I have no idea what you are referring to in the last 3 or so pages, but I'm pretty sure I agree with the sentiment.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    I didn't care much about snipe as long as its not 2-3 player shooting it at you at the same time.
    But lately, there's a few times I died from what looked like 1 snipe. When I look at recap I got hit by 3, the 2 first snipe I didn't hear or see at all. Pretty annoying...
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    I might have to create a new character "Queen of BG"

I'm outperforming in BGs :) Life is a little better when i don't 1v15 :)

bg.png

As always.... stay safe with these storms heading your way.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »
    I didn't care much about snipe as long as its not 2-3 player shooting it at you at the same time.
    But lately, there's a few times I died from what looked like 1 snipe. When I look at recap I got hit by 3, the 2 first snipe I didn't hear or see at all. Pretty annoying...

Known bug that happens pretty often when someone spams Snipe. Snipe desyncs the target's health when cast multiple times in a row, causing you to take a bunch of damage all at once that ought to have been spread out over several seconds.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    casparian wrote: »

Known bug that happens pretty often when someone spams Snipe. Snipe desyncs the target's health when cast multiple times in a row, causing you to take a bunch of damage all at once that ought to have been spread out over several seconds.

Wow that's really *** lame :/

But on another note, Kyne was the best its been since Summerset tonight! Lots of huge close fights
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It’s worse than that. Apparently, there’s a bug that allows NBs to use Cloak when spamming Snipe that masks the sound of the attack and it’s effects on you, so that you don’t know you’re being hit until you’re dead. It’s clearly an exploit that at least one player is abusing in Kyne.
  • Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marcus684 wrote: »

It’s worse than that. Apparently, there’s a bug that allows NBs to use Cloak when spamming Snipe that masks the sound of the attack and it’s effects on you, so that you don’t know you’re being hit until you’re dead. It’s clearly an exploit that at least one player is abusing in Kyne.

Question is, is it a ban worth offence. Because I know this kyne player a certain salty EP who I would love to see get the hammer. Should I get shadow play running?
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't really know why, but stamblades in this game are generally the saltiest players hands down. Been hopping on and off on my vet stamblade and I decided to run mark. You'd think I murdered their first-born.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Datthaw wrote: »
    Marcus684 wrote: »

Question is, is it a ban worth offence. Because I know this kyne player a certain salty EP who I would love to see get the hammer. Should I get shadow play running?

If ZOS considers it an exploit, then they should punish anyone using it. Their track record on this sort of thing is pretty poor, though. I’d record it and send it to them, but don’t expect any action on their part.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe turn off your music, and you will hear the snipe?

There is a sniper on EP that will kill noobs instantly. You will be dead before you know what hit you. He killed me a few times but I started seeing patterns in his game play. If I'm around it is hard for him to snipe players because I instantly mark him.

I think his name is something like 'snipeyoureyeout' or 'pokeyoureyeout'.. something like that. He doesn't cheat, he is just a good sniper / cloaker.

Anyways, I never have a problem hearing people sniping.

Edited by vamp_emily on May 29, 2018 1:39PM

• Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    Maybe turn off your music, and you will hear the snipe?

There is a sniper on EP that will kill noobs instantly. You will be dead before you know what hit you. He killed me a few times but I started seeing patterns in his game play. If I'm around it is hard for him to snipe players because I instantly mark him.

I think his name is something like 'snipeyoureyeout' or 'pokeyoureyeout'.. something like that. He doesn't cheat, he is just a good sniper / cloaker.

Anyways, I never have a problem hearing people sniping.

It's nothing to do with what you're saying. There is a legit exploit,bug,desync w/e you label it. You will just drop dead, look at recap and it's poison inj, and 3 snipes.
  • Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I've never seen that before. Ouch.

• xan4silkb14_ESO
    xan4silkb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Rak for the invite to PUGz of Daggerfall. I don't speak up much but I try to help out in Kyne.

So, I've been playing for a little over 2 weeks now and generally like my tanky DK, but I can't seem to find many guides to a good PvP build that doesn't involve level 50 CP 750. I tried SnB on both bars but have migrated to Snb and TH which I think is working a bit better, but also because the 2H finally gave me my first 5 piece set which happened to be Juggernaut. That's helped keep me alive a few times for aid to come and I feel like I'm contributing more instead of just hanging on.

• anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks Rak for the invite to PUGz of Daggerfall. I don't speak up much but I try to help out in Kyne.

So, I've been playing for a little over 2 weeks now and generally like my tanky DK, but I can't seem to find many guides to a good PvP build that doesn't involve level 50 CP 750. I tried SnB on both bars but have migrated to Snb and TH which I think is working a bit better, but also because the 2H finally gave me my first 5 piece set which happened to be Juggernaut. That's helped keep me alive a few times for aid to come and I feel like I'm contributing more instead of just hanging on.

Welcome to PUGz! If you need build advice, talk to @W0lf_z13, @Raknosh, or one of the other PUGz members. All of them are very knowledgeable and they'll help you out. Number one thing is, keep it simple. @Adenoma always mentions stuff like using a 5-piece crafted set, 4 pieces of another crafted set, and a 3-piece jewelry set (Willpower, Agility, Endurance, etc.). This has always worked just fine for Kyne, and still will. Juggernaut is perfectly good for a tank.
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    By the way, this is the actual longest thread on the forums: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/de/discussion/215679/q-q-beeilt-euch-bitte-eso-suchti-thread-fuer-server-offline-zeiten/p1

You guys have some catching up to do.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one is a year newer though so that should count for something. Second longest thread on the forums I suppose.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Technicality. English forum is different from other language forums. :D
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thats some other place that no one has ever heard of and is probably not real. Doesn't count. Im not sure the content of that so called thread even qualifies it as a community thread. More like a PSA announcement thread.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Much like the Jedi Archives, if it does not show up in our 'Recent' then it does not exist.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
This discussion has been closed.