The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Sporigudinai
    Sporigudinai
    ✭✭✭
    Did DC got the scrolls from AD yesterday?
    PC-NA
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    #Roadto500!
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Sporigudinai , nope.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My frame rate and ping are solid in vivec but I, and a lot of others are getting this 1-2 second freeze or stutter. Its annoying. I found that if I turn my view distance down that seemed to shorten the stutter but still happens.

and yes, I did see you in vivec. It was a lucky shot. Doesn't count. : ))
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Also, Scattershot + time bubble = OPAF
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »

coldfire+bubble = mega ouchies i bet
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »

I had that thought too, but after some testing, Ill take the scattershot.
    GM of BYTE
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess I should play a little this weekend so I know what you all are talking about.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭

ss is doing more dmg than cf? daaaamn

• Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    569 new comments since the last time I was here.

Anybody who plays on the NA server and claims prime time is any time other than North American Prime time is flat out wrong. This thread would have 500 less comments if people would just admit that they do in fact PvE in Cyrodiil because their hours happen to be outside of the server prime time hours. Spin it any way you want. You're still wrong.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't be popping in here causing trouble. This is a civil thread where everybody is friends.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I was in Vivec so cp is a factor. I was Getting 3.7k ticks with the scattershot. About the same as I normally would see on cf. So being as you can buy scattershot with ap and you cant do the same with cf, thats why Ill go with SS. I can carry a bunch of them and run 2-3 at a time. The Dot stays on the ground so if you hit the same spot, damage stacks. With 2 Dots down I was pulling in 7k ish Dps from the walls.

Found it to be very effective when defending keep flags. When they pushed in to the first flag I dropped my destro ult and fired 2 scattershot on the flag....they melted. Problem is they figured out really fast that they could do the same thing to push in and clear the bottom floor. Could be interesting if people actually start to defend keeps again.
    GM of BYTE
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I was in Vivec so cp is a factor. I was Getting 3.7k ticks with the scattershot. About the same as I normally would see on cf. So being as you can buy scattershot with ap and you cant do the same with cf, thats why Ill go with SS. I can carry a bunch of them and run 2-3 at a time. The Dot stays on the ground so if you hit the same spot, damage stacks. With 2 Dots down I was pulling in 7k ish Dps from the walls.

Found it to be very effective when defending keep flags. When they pushed in to the first flag I dropped my destro ult and fired 2 scattershot on the flag....they melted. Problem is they figured out really fast that they could do the same thing to push in and clear the bottom floor. Could be interesting if people actually start to defend keeps again.

daamn.... very nice! i'll have to keep that in mind

• ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    569 new comments since the last time I was here.

Anybody who plays on the NA server and claims prime time is any time other than North American Prime time is flat out wrong. This thread would have 500 less comments if people would just admit that they do in fact PvE in Cyrodiil because their hours happen to be outside of the server prime time hours. Spin it any way you want. You're still wrong.

But if there were 500 fewer comments I wouldn't have won all of Stridig's and Adenoma's gold.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At what point did the rules change to all of our gold? Again, play as you like I guess!
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What gold?
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i find it amusing how there are 220.2k views but 12k replies.... everyone hide the snacks and beer... we have lurkers!!!!!

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    220.2k views is because I'm popular.

End of story.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    What gold?

what IS gold???? i am a broke wolf!
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on May 25, 2018 5:29PM

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What gold?

Need a loan? I will never play this game enough to spend all mine.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What gold?

Need a loan? I will never play this game enough to spend all mine.

its all good man, ill get more gold eventually lol

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have a bad habit of collecting gold Jewelry every weekend. I think i have like 14 pieces I haven't used yet. I'm sure I will give them away when I quit this game.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rak gave me like 250k before taking his break last time. I've got like 20k left. Guess I need to start farming
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m sitting at around 5 million, but I’m down from around 40. I gave a lot away for guild events, helping folks gold vet gear, making a ton of bad theorycrafting gold. All that.
  • Sreja_Bone
    Sreja_Bone
    ✭✭✭
    i find it amusing how there are 220.2k views but 12k replies.... everyone hide the snacks and beer... we have lurkers!!!!!

Guaranteed I'm part of that number; I haven't been part of the crowd for a long time, but i still like to peep in...ermmm watch...I mean - well damn.

But yeah, I usually stop in here every morning before work to see what new madness has arisen overnight (usually turns out to be the same madness from different mouths ;) ).
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ColoursYouHave Welp its too late, I already sent 1k xD

About vivec : It's trash. :tongue:
    Datthaw wrote: »
    Rak gave me like 250k before taking his break last time. I've got like 20k left. Guess I need to start farming

Oh yea I forgot to tell you there was 5% interest/day, so let's see... 12.5k/day*120days. Mhmmm you owe me 1.5M Datt!
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    At what point did the rules change to all of our gold? Again, play as you like I guess!

Just moments before I won. You didn't get the memo?
    Adenoma wrote: »
    I’m sitting at around 5 million, but I’m down from around 40. I gave a lot away for guild events, helping folks gold vet gear, making a ton of bad theorycrafting gold. All that.

Jesus. I don't think I've ever had more than 200k-300k at any given time. I typically stay well below 100k.
    Raknosh wrote: »
    @ColoursYouHave Welp its too late, I already sent 1k xD

Don't worry, I returned it! I hope you got the sending fee or whatever back too.

• Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    lol you could have kept it, I said I was game :tongue: + it was only 1k
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • Razier
    Razier
    ✭✭✭
    I have about 30k to my name and feel rich whenever I get up to 50k. It never lasts :'(
    Saint of Brindle
    Wu-Tang Clan
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.
  • Swaye
    Swaye
    ✭✭✭
    I'd be happy to help any new people, especially DC one's. :)
    Swaye.
This discussion has been closed.