The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Majorette
    Majorette
    The deal with EP... the majority of the time there is not a group running, let alone, a comms group. While DC has multiple groups going and the larger one is usually the one that is in coms.... I swear 2 people can't go anywhere to do anything without having a full freaking raid group zerg us down... lol and people wanna talk crap about us farming destro ults in Kyne. We have to be strong when it's usually a 10 on 2 situation... oh and honestly imo destro ult is a whole lot easier to get than meteor, probably the reason I've never had meteor in kyne.
    Just do it.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Grinding meteor in Kyne--especially on a character you are going to delete--is unbridled masochism.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This went over my head for the longest time , then I looked at my keyboard and noticed the letters were close to the t and e , lol the bwb Days and my first guild iote. Good days , learned a lot , glad that I’m in a smaller small man guild now though . Bow *** feels good to be in.

Bow B i t c h e s? Just.... curious.

Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP's got a lot of population, and there are definitely people on comms. Maybe it's because you aren't playing against them or they're not telling you what they're doing, but EP is not in a bad spot at all right now. I don't particularly like running large groups but I do often because otherwise there rarely is someone giving directions outside of primetime, and DC pugging its heart out pisses me off more than leading would. And dragging DC in comms is definitely not as easy as you think. I'll be lucky if more than half the group is in there.

I think people just get annoyed that you guys are always running the cheesiest builds out there every single time, and have been running the same destro duo for over 2 years. Nothing quite like getting rune caged into a destro while the other one soul strikes you all the while 2 Sloads are ticking.

Edited by gabriebe on June 19, 2018 6:07PM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Majorette
    Majorette
    Well there is a guild that runs in comms... usually at night though.. but most of the time no just communication through zone chat and yes we have pop sometimes but there are way more times DC have the pop advantage. You guys log in and flip emp during the day when people are at work. You're the one who always seem to complain about the other factions doing it...... lol and this is the very first time I've used rune cage.... I LOVE IT! Baha! And like I said before man we have to be cheesy with the builds.. I wonder how many times mine or majors name have been called out in zone or yalls comms.. hmm
    Just do it.
  • Majorette
    Majorette
    Vyle_Byte wrote: »

This went over my head for the longest time , then I looked at my keyboard and noticed the letters were close to the t and e , lol the bwb Days and my first guild iote. Good days , learned a lot , glad that I’m in a smaller small man guild now though . Bow *** feels good to be in.

Bow B i t c h e s? Just.... curious.

Yes pretty sure that is it.
    Edited by Majorette on June 19, 2018 7:04PM
    Just do it.
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Never lol
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So they use a bow?
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Swaye wrote: »
    You're right.

That was uncalled for.

You are so funny, I gave you an Awesome. Who knows if you keep posting we might get you to 3 forum stars. :)

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Majorette
    Majorette
    They didn't get that name for nothing :P lol
    Just do it.
  • FistiCuffsFreddie
    Hopped on for the first time in like 6 months last night. Felt good to be back!
    Moist Mozart Stam Sorc
    No Im Dirty Dan Stam Sorc
    Your Moms Favorite DK Stam DK
    Obsessed With Hopscotch Mag DK
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC doesn't have a terribly big pop advantage in the day. I've kept track a couple times of how many people were on the leaderboards on campaign flip (which has been around mid-day for the last month and a half) and the numbers are relatively close on each faction. Something like 30-20-20, and if GaelicMoon's 6 AM zerg has been on running a full ressource train for the day then these numbers are completely in AD's favor.

Props to EP and DC in general for not going the gate-camp route (although I will admit teethering the line yesterday when we were getting bored by tearing the Faregyle roof down was fun). The girl who was emp this week started leading groups right at 4AM when the AD emp was camping with a full raid at our trikeeps, so the idea that people 'logged on' to flip emp in the day when really she had been trying the whole day to get some kind of movement going is a little silly.

Edited by gabriebe on June 19, 2018 8:09PM
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor

• anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    Those cowards!! They are almost as cowardly as the people who talk trash on the forums from the safety of their homes. Silly nerds.

TFGNiXg.gif
  • Majorette
    Majorette
    Yea yea yea..... we can go back and forth about who has pop advantage or whatever but most of the times I log in during the week after work DC have emp or are 1 keep from it and DC will be at 2 bars and the other factions at 1.... EP won't even have a group going, just people using zone chat, and ad literally will have like no presence til late evening...
    Just do it.
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is pretty much because we grouped up to de-emp, get our scrolls back and then emp. Not always in that order, but you get the idea.

AD has more of a presence at 8AM than they do at 8PM.

The traitor

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm actually going to be serious for a minute. I have been out of the loop for quite a while now and I'm curious. What difference does it make who has Emp? Or who has pop advantage or scrolls? Is it because people want to win the campaign? Or have the most keeps to show dominance? I'm just asking because I generally only PvP to find a few fights and trash talk people. I'm curious as to why it matters to you all.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Majorette
    Majorette
    I go to kyne to have fun and fight people but it is generally frustrating when you can't go anywhere for anything without literally getting zerged down by a horde of blueberries. I don't normally join groups, just me and major but the last couple days we've added a few people to our group - no more than 5 of us, just to maybe be able to put up a fight against the mob coming for us.
    Just do it.
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck finding fun fights when nobody cares. It's called Shor, already exists, and is a dead campaign for that very reason.

The traitor

• Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    What's the big deal about grinding meteor?? We clearly don't have the same mentality about grinding for kyne.

To me, meteor is the easiest of the 4. Souls strike? Probly the worst... those quest makes me wanna uninstall ESO. Dawnbreaker? Killing a billion undead... sounds like some crappy MMO quest. Destro ult morphed?? Sure, if you like spending countless hours grinding to lvl 38 ish and have only 12 lvl left to your toon.....

Meteor? You start at lvl 3 and get em along the skyshards. The skyshard grind is an obligation anyway. Adding the books in there doesn't take half the time of any of the other 3 ult. Also, a trick I found to make it more bearable, is simply watch TV/Youtube while doing it. You don't really need concentration to do this.
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dawnbreaker grind is the absolute worst tbh, and a lot more people run it.

Soul Strike isn't too bad if you spread the pain over several days doing one part each time. The Psijic grind now is... not as bad as I thought when you combine it with shards and an add-on for the locations.
    Edited by gabriebe on June 19, 2018 9:03PM

The traitor

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've never had any of those in Kyne. I get bored too easily.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Majorette
    Majorette
    We get destro ult at level 28 ... and we are already in there before that, so we still get all the pvp play time
    Just do it.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I love meteor, there is nothing like AD/EP running from me and then me dropping a bomb on their head.

The bad thing about getting meteor is, once you get it you don't want to play without it. My newest character "Fear Emily" will not enter PvP without it.

I think I'm going to create a Limburger Cheese build ( Sload + Shield Breaker + DB) on my stam NB then run around killing cheesy sorcerers.
    Edited by vamp_emily on June 19, 2018 10:52PM

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ...dawnbreaker grind is by far the easiest of the ults in question.

Just do alikr grind, you get it at level 20 in about 40 minutes.

Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »
    Also, a trick I found to make it more bearable, is simply watch TV/Youtube while doing it. You don't really need concentration to do this.

Can confirm. That's what I did when I used to farm overland sets. Running from dolmen to dolmen and waiting for a delve boss to respawn is mindless enough that you can easily be doing other things alongside it.
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    Guys, I still think we should talk about the bow tree
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, people who are thinking DB is the worst are silly. Y’all need to dolmen grind.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    Yeah, people who are thinking DB is the worst are silly. Y’all need to dolmen grind.

That alkir dolmen grind is op. More people on that than all of kyne.
  • Beaverton
    Beaverton
    ✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    I love meteor, there is nothing like AD/EP running from me and then me dropping a bomb on their head.

The bad thing about getting meteor is, once you get it you don't want to play without it. My newest character "Fear Emily" will not enter PvP without it.

I think I'm going to create a Limburger Cheese build ( Sload + Shield Breaker + DB) on my stam NB then run around killing cheesy sorcerers.

I'm looking forward to seeing Limburger Emily and running. I might have to try a shield stacker just for the experience!
    Chook (fill in the blank) or Chookana (likewise): I learn more by dying so teach me some more!
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    ...dawnbreaker grind is by far the easiest of the ults in question.

Just do alikr grind, you get it at level 20 in about 40 minutes.

What? I did the Alikr dolmen grind on my sorc. The EXP was absolutely garbage. Took me forever to get to lvl 20.
    And I had exp pots
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
This discussion has been closed.