The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    Raknosh wrote: »
    The cyrodill horse vendor is your only option if you got a bounty. I had that problem too

Thank you :) It was my first time murdering for gold and I forgot to increase my bag space. I was following the route that Saber put up on the website.

I did the same on my first. I had only 80 bag space so i started going to cyro for bagspace daily.
    Now i'm at 110 and it's MUCH better
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Coldharbor is also great for doing chores if you have a bounty. No guards in the hollow city.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great battles tonight! My guild was having a dueling event and we came back when EP was stomping everything with pop locked. Seriously I don't remember the last time I saw EP pop locked and not AD or DC loll. It was very fun night, EP was holding strong.
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • gadrïïr
    gadrïïr
    ✭✭
    For those that were saying mini skirt is better than me I just dueled him in haderus with 319 cp, and hes max on a mag dk, and I won a probably 10 minute long duel. Granted I was on my main, and im pretty sure mag dk is not his main, but he has a 289 cp advantage on me, so that shouldn't matter..
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mini is the best
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great battles tonight! My guild was having a dueling event and we came back when EP was stomping everything with pop locked. Seriously I don't remember the last time I saw EP pop locked and not AD or DC loll. It was very fun night, EP was holding strong.

I'd say the dueling event was a success! Everyone had a lot of fun, and then we were all together so when it was over and went into bwb, we had a full PUGz group and a mixed group going with both our GMs leading and coordinating. The ring flipped blue fast despite a pop locked EP, lots of great fights!
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DCeiver0 wrote: »

I'd say the dueling event was a success! Everyone had a lot of fun, and then we were all together so when it was over and went into bwb, we had a full PUGz group and a mixed group going with both our GMs leading and coordinating. The ring flipped blue fast despite a pop locked EP, lots of great fights!

I'm glad I was able to attend. Had a blast! Got wrecked in the duels but it was great seeing all of the regulars having fun.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭

full PUGz group and a mixed group going with both our GMs leading and coordinating. The ring flipped blue fast despite a pop locked EP, lots of great fights!

Just bolding some things for later use.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @gadrïïr , great to hear about duels in other campaigns in this campaign thread.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vurian97 wrote: »

full PUGz group and a mixed group going with both our GMs leading and coordinating. The ring flipped blue fast despite a pop locked EP, lots of great fights!

Keep in mind with your boldness that it was 2 bars DC against a pop locked EP. In case the discussion comes up later.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

haha how fast did that EP guy lose emp? my group helped crown him and then we logged and all i kept hearing was, "help we are getting pushed back fast".
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    @gadrïïr , great to hear about duels in other campaigns in this campaign thread.

Seriously? Didn't u come here and talk about how you killed me in AS?

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• gadrïïr
    gadrïïr
    ✭✭

Well, considering that there was a debate on this thread about who "the best players are", and his name got tossed around quite a bit during that, I'd figure this would be the perfect place
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gadrïïr wrote: »

Well, considering that there was a debate on this thread about who "the best players are", and his name got tossed around quite a bit during that, I'd figure this would be the perfect place

I don't know, man. It looks to me like your insecurity is showing. You might want to cover up.
  • Swaye
    Swaye
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, what an awesome night in BWB, easily the best time I've had in ages, a giant shout out to my guild mates ThirteenWolves.

Where have all these EP come from? Teamspeak and random group comments were hilarious as you can imagine.

Sorry about the sleep ban Liell but we needed you :)

To Saucy and NoPax, you guys are really becoming a huge pain in the ass, just so you know we're paying attention to where you are and will flock to you.

Not sure what AD was doing last night during what seemed like the endless dethrone attempt but that's fine its all part of the game.

As a side note when I type "night" I mean Australian time.
    Swaye.
  • gadrïïr
    gadrïïr
    ✭✭
    Defialed wrote: »

I don't know, man. It looks to me like your insecurity is showing. You might want to cover up.

I don't have insecurities, but thanks for your concern ;)
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭

haha how fast did that EP guy lose emp? my group helped crown him and then we logged and all i kept hearing was, "help we are getting pushed back fast".

About 2-2.5 hours in we had capped everything except BRK. I logged after that but it sounds like it was a long dethrone fight.
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't know, man. You seem quite upset over an Internet opinion of who they like more so much that you put the effort in to try and establish how you beat somebody to have some public acknowledge it. The only kinds of people who do that are those who are upset they got picked last in dodgeball.

@DCeiver0 Nice! Sounds like the night was still fun!
    Edited by Mjollo on February 19, 2017 5:45PM
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is why some of the AP changes suck. The #1 EP guy has stayed up all night this entire week capping resources and repairing walls and suddenly we are stuck with a stamblade emperor who uses strife >.<
    Ours is the Fury
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's the beauty of BwB. Emps you can 1v1.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @vamp_emily , that was in the context of you talking about healing for a four man - I had just seen your healer in Azura's and thought that was a lot more relevant than posting out of context about duels in separate campaigns.
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭

Why are you such a Malicious little troll? My god man.
    Edited by Enipfodnuos on February 19, 2017 6:29PM
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gederic wrote: »
    This is why some of the AP changes suck. The #1 EP guy has stayed up all night this entire week capping resources and repairing walls and suddenly we are stuck with a stamblade emperor who uses strife >.<

Oh well, this is what we have. At least vigor comes super fast now.
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Swaye wrote: »
    Wow, what an awesome night in BWB, easily the best time I've had in ages, a giant shout out to my guild mates ThirteenWolves.

Where have all these EP come from? Teamspeak and random group comments were hilarious as you can imagine.

Sorry about the sleep ban Liell but we needed you :)

To Saucy and NoPax, you guys are really becoming a huge pain in the ass, just so you know we're paying attention to where you are and will flock to you.

Not sure what AD was doing last night during what seemed like the endless dethrone attempt but that's fine its all part of the game.

As a side note when I type "night" I mean Australian time.

Nyah! Sleep deprived!!
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭

Why are you such a Malicious little troll? My god man.

tumblr_n4ujuckqDs1ts2s4ro1_500.gif

@Vurian97 I see you playing vet campaigns
    Edited by Just_call_me_Cola on February 19, 2017 7:16PM
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @vamp_emily , that was in the context of you talking about healing for a four man - I had just seen your healer in Azura's and thought that was a lot more relevant than posting out of context about duels in separate campaigns.

You killing me in AS has nothing to do with anything except you wanted self gratification. I was in AS wasting time before a trial, I was not in any group and seen an DC laying dead. I went to rez them and you killed me. What does that have to do with anything BwB related? Or healing for a 4 man group? I have all PvE gear on and everyone kills me. If you are going to complain about keeping things in context then maybe you should start with yourself.

Edited by vamp_emily on February 19, 2017 7:09PM

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    Idk anymore
    Edited by Just_call_me_Cola on February 19, 2017 7:11PM
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    Don't post and drive
  • Gordon906
    Gordon906
    ✭✭✭
    Lumsdenml wrote: »
    Against my better judgment, I will give this one last go. I believe that, for the most part, the discussions have been fun and enjoyable. I feel that I've gotten to know some people on other factions a bit, and it is cool being killed by someone you recognize! :) Anyway, let's stick to talks of builds, funny stories (like the time I got jumped by 8 AD as I rode across the bridge and they bashed me to death as I fell out of my chair laughing), map strategy, which in game snacks you prefer, and of course... Ice trebs.

Someone you recognize kills you? ....Traitor!
  • gadrïïr
    gadrïïr
    ✭✭

I don't know, man. You seem quite upset over an Internet opinion of who they like more so much that you put the effort in to try and establish how you beat somebody to have some public acknowledge it. The only kinds of people who do that are those who are upset they got picked last in dodgeball.

Furtest thing from the truth. I actually found it pretty funny that people think he's so good, when clearly he is not

Quite the contrary actually. I could care less what people think of me. I was simply pointing out the fact that maybe someone who a lot of people seem to think is gods gift to eso pvp isn't what they thought he was. Had zero to do with my self acknowledgement

Also considering I was a top tier athlete in my day I have never been picked last in anything sports related, so your dodgeball comment makes little to no sense. Keep trying to act like you know who I am by a forum post though. Id love to hear more about myself from someone over the internet who has never met me irl
This discussion has been closed.