The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmao! touché @Stridig
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like someone needs some antibiotics for their VD.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Adenoma lol ... nah... i let that run rampant ... esp after getting home from both jobs lol
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lumsdenml wrote: »
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    was hilarious .... this weekend i was grouped up with my normal group in ts and got into a bit of a scurmish ... i think with AD and out of no where as im killing someone i yell ... "TASTE MY VD!!!!" everyone went quiet for a few seconds then busted out laughing (i'm running VD on my mSorc currently ... for those i havent made explode yet lol )

You make people explode from your VD? Ew....

Might wanna have that looked at. I hear Adenoma might be able to diagnose that for ya.

EDIT:Looks like he beat me to it.
    Stridig wrote: »
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    was hilarious .... this weekend i was grouped up with my normal group in ts and got into a bit of a scurmish ... i think with AD and out of no where as im killing someone i yell ... "TASTE MY VD!!!!" everyone went quiet for a few seconds then busted out laughing (i'm running VD on my mSorc currently ... for those i havent made explode yet lol )

For the record, @W0lf_z13 is notorious for questionable things in TS.

True, wolf likes to mock his prey out loud for us all to hear. Doesn't beat the time I yelled at my cat not realizing my mic was on though. I scared the bajeezus out of the people listening. Dead silence and then at the top of my lungs "PIXEL SHUT THE F UP" :#
    Edited by DCeiver0 on February 22, 2017 5:54PM
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL @DCeiver0 ... i dont think i was there for that

• ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DCeiver0 wrote: »
    Raknosh wrote: »

I'll 1v1 anyone! I'm also a big fan of duels. It's the best way to get better imo

I'll 1v1 both of you guys. I've always enjoyed duels, especially those impromptu ones that always seem to break out between Sej and BRK.

I only like to do friendly duels though. Not a big fan of the angry toxic epeen measuring duels.

I smell a cross-faction dueling event a brewin, what fun that would be!

I'd definitely be down for that. Feel free to add me, account name is @ColoursYouHave. I'm pretty much always down for some friendly duels!
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭
    Message me for unfriendly XvXs bring trash talk and excuses. @Just_call_me_Cola
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What if my X is the same X as your X?
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »

That's Xtra confusing...
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Besides, we don't want any x on x violence...
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well X and x are different terms, so I think we can have X on x violence.
  • Just_call_me_Cola
    Just_call_me_Cola
    ✭✭✭

I think that means we're Eskimo bros?
    Edited by Just_call_me_Cola on February 23, 2017 12:27AM
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭
    Will all zergs be of equal zerginess? If so, I'm in.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nonvet queue for battlegrounds:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/324203/morrowind-1hour-interview-with-the-devs-lots-of-info-on-battle-grounds#latest

(Note: i haven't watched it but a comment gives the high points, and that's one of them--thought it might be of interest)
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/324203/morrowind-1hour-interview-with-the-devs-lots-of-info-on-battle-grounds#latest

(Note: i haven't watched it but a comment gives the high points, and that's one of them--thought it might be of interest)

Definitely happy to see I'll be able to play battlegrounds on my BWB characters. I didn't watch the video yet, but there isn't anything in that comment about matchmaking. I really hope they will have some sort of MMR system in place to at least attempt to match teams of equal skill, especially if there will be a mix of premade groups and PUGs. Without a matchmaking system, I could easily see random PUG groups being matched up with skilled premade groups frequently enough to discourage a large portion of the playerbase from participating in the battlegrounds.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Definitely happy to see I'll be able to play battlegrounds on my BWB characters. I didn't watch the video yet, but there isn't anything in that comment about matchmaking. I really hope they will have some sort of MMR system in place to at least attempt to match teams of equal skill, especially if there will be a mix of premade groups and PUGs. Without a matchmaking system, I could easily see random PUG groups being matched up with skilled premade groups frequently enough to discourage a large portion of the playerbase from participating in the battlegrounds.

They announced earlier that there will be a separate premade and solo queue. I do not believe any MMR system has been mentioned.
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Spent the last few days unsuccessfully farming gear, and this evening in cyrodiil was a nice break. A lot of Zerging going on everywhere on all factions but had some gem fights, and a couple of good duels with @ColoursYouHave to top it off.
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Since I can't name the person, I will call him Mr. S.

I think someone got me in trouble :)

I could have swore we had a discussion about Mr. S a while back regarding his DC character and AD character. I thought the characters were not the same person. Someone said there was a good Mr. S ( AD ) and a bad Mr. S ( DC ).

Well last night my ESO sister ( Evil DK Emily ) and I was playing around at ash gate. And this night blade ( Mr. S ) kept trying to kill us. Well we did the correct thing and tried to kill him too. I get a message from Mr. S and our conversation went something like this:

mr. s: Why don't you leave the zerg and fight me 1v1
    me: Why don't you go to PvE if you want to 1v1 someone
    mr. s: Why don't you 2 v 1 me
    me: Does it really look like I am interested in playing your game?
    mr s: ........
    me: Get lost

I lost connection and logged back in, Mr. S logs into his DC character and says something like "I don't know what your problem is but I am going to defriend you". I responded, "Sorry, I had no clue that was you. I thought the AD Mr. S and DC Mr. S were totally different people." Well he defriended me.

In the end I had to do the proper thing and t-bag him for defriending me. It was kind of funny, he messaged me when I did it and I said "I learned that from you'" :)

I guess I have to find a new 4 player dream team.

Edited by vamp_emily on February 23, 2017 2:06PM

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I'm just recusing myself from BwB this week. Probably for a while.

I'm a little tired of grinding up characters and a little tired of the pretty rude messages I've been getting from a couple pug leaders in AD. Most people on AD are super swell and when they've asked for advice they've been polite regardless of whether or not things went according to plan or not. Some folks not so much and have even been whispering me when I've been on PvEing.

At least now I'll have some faster horses when I come back.

Fingers crossed that I end up actually getting okay at farming vMA.
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭

I'm a little tired of grinding up characters and a little tired of the pretty rude messages I've been getting from a couple pug leaders in AD. Most people on AD are super swell and when they've asked for advice they've been polite regardless of whether or not things went according to plan or not. Some folks not so much and have even been whispering me when I've been on PvEing.

Come to Azura's Star. Fresh new cycle started 2 days ago and it looks fairly balanced across the board. EP is in 1st, AD in 2nd, DC in 3rd. EP & AD have both poplocked the last 2 nights and DC has hit 3 bars once so far. Looks like it's going to be a very competitive Azura's Star. Should be exciting for all of the AD & EP who come in for the fun. Not so much for DC so far, we've experienced excessive zerging of 40+ zergs stacking against us while we can only pull 20ish people into 1 location because we are bleeding numbers in the campaign right now.

None the less, Azura's Star is always taking in more players, the campaign has become more competitive as time goes by.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    AD Mr. S and DC Mr. S

So there WAS a different AD Mr. S, he isn't around much anymore--there also was an accidental EP Mr. S who was a new player and didn't understand all the rage he was getting : P
    Vurian97 wrote: »

Come to Azura's Star. Fresh new cycle started 2 days ago and it looks fairly balanced across the board. EP is in 1st, AD in 2nd, DC in 3rd. EP & AD have both poplocked the last 2 nights and DC has hit 3 bars once so far. Looks like it's going to be a very competitive Azura's Star. Should be exciting for all of the AD & EP who come in for the fun. Not so much for DC so far, we've experienced excessive zerging of 40+ zergs stacking against us while we can only pull 20ish people into 1 location because we are bleeding numbers in the campaign right now.

None the less, Azura's Star is always taking in more players, the campaign has become more competitive as time goes by.

We've actually been in Haderus for the past week or so, having a blast.

Will probably pop into Azuras once we get a few more guildies geared up for vet.
    Edited by DeadlyRecluse on February 23, 2017 2:42PM
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    > there also was an accidental EP Mr. S who was a new player and didn't understand all the rage he was getting

That sounds like...possibly the worst new-to-PVP experience I can imagine. Poor guy, I hope he's doing okay these days.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The EP Mr. S was hilarious.

And I would play Azura's, but I think I'm gonna try to get my PvE going for a bit so that I can farm some VMA weapons and do character work to get toons ready for vet. Last night I played a bit on a magsorc that only has destruction staff and light armor maxed.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oh no I am getting confused.

Is the new EP Mr. S the same as the old EP Mr. S, or is the new EP Mr. S just a noob that picked a similar name?

• Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    AD Mr. S and DC Mr. S

So there WAS a different AD Mr. S, he isn't around much anymore--there also was an accidental EP Mr. S who was a new player and didn't understand all the rage he was getting : P
    Vurian97 wrote: »

We've actually been in Haderus for the past week or so, having a blast.

Will probably pop into Azuras once we get a few more guildies geared up for vet.

I loved the few times I was in Haderus in the last month. Exciting campaign and not zergy like the others. It's more Medium-Scale. The few times it does get to Large-Scale / Zergy-Scale, you can easily wipe the zerg out if you know what you are doing.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    casparian wrote: »
    > there also was an accidental EP Mr. S who was a new player and didn't understand all the rage he was getting

That sounds like...possibly the worst new-to-PVP experience I can imagine. Poor guy, I hope he's doing okay these days.
    Oh no I am getting confused.

Is the new EP Mr. S the same as the old EP Mr. S, or is the new EP Mr. S just a noob that picked a similar name?

Oh boy, IDK.

It's Mr. S-ception.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I've been playing in all campaigns. BwB/AS/TF/Had

I personally think TF is the best. I enjoyed it so much that I paid AP to switch it to my home campaign. What I like most about it is the population is always even, and the fights are crazy fun sometimes ( even though I get one shot often ).

AS has its fun moments but I think balance is an issue sometimes, and Had was just a little too slow for me.

BwB is fun but I really am disliking changing gear every 5 levels.

Edited by vamp_emily on February 23, 2017 3:44PM

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TF would be okay if my mac got more than 5 FPS.
  • Enipfodnuos
    Enipfodnuos
    ✭✭✭
    I'm currently living my vet toon as well. I personally am not feeling BWB at the moment. Something seems....... off.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Note: If you add up all the threads in the chain that leads to this one ("BWB PC NA," "BWB PC NA Second Attempt," "BWB PC NA Third Times the Charm" and "BWB PC NA Final") it's 280 pages over 25 months.

This discussion has been closed.