Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

What do you want from Player Housing?

• lucky_Sage
    lucky_Sage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Molec wrote: »
    A DPS test dummy please

a heal dummie to match
    DC PC NA
    Magdk - main
    Stamcro - alt

AD PS4 NA -retired (PC runs way better to play on console)
    magdk
    magblade
    stamplar
    magden
    magsorc

Options
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want Stibbons as a piece of furniture...

If I want a chair he should get on his hands and knees and let me sit on his back.

If I want a table he should stand on his hands and knees and let me place things on his back.

If I want a coat hanger he should hold his arms out and let me hang my coats.
    @Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."
    Options
  • Daemons_Bane
    Daemons_Bane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Basically, I guess we wish for the hearthfire mod, just for eso.. Add a wayshrine due to the travel system, a better bookcase display system and more visual models for the house itself.. That would pretty much sum it up I guess.?
    Options
  • Khairiah
    Khairiah
    ✭✭✭
    Dont need it dont want it..
    Options
  • GaldorP
    GaldorP
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Being very egoistical here, but:
    I would like player housing to consume as little development time as possible so more time could be spent on things I care about in this online multiplayer game ><
    Options
  • Giraffon
    Giraffon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to have some storage in the home in addition to what I have at the bank. Ideally the storage would have display capabilities such as armor stands or weapon stands. Also display cases. I've found a number of items that are curious or fun in nature but that do nothing. They just take up bank slots so I get rid of them, but if I had a place to display them, over time my collection would be a reflection of my personality somewhat because of what I have chosen to keep and display.

Some of the most interesting items are stolen. Maybe a sliding bookshelf with a secret room to display that stuff.

Someone else suggested the ability to craft your own set stations...I think that's a really cool idea. It could set off a grand scavenger hunt for players as they try to find the components needed to construct their favorite set armor crafting station. I think it should be limited to one crafting station in the home though so you'd have to pick your favorite set. But you should also have the option of deconstructing it and making a different set station in its place.
    Giraffon - Beta Lizard - For the Pact!
    Options
  • potirondb16_ESO
    potirondb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Personnal opinion has been told earlier, but as I was looking through the new comment, I had this idea, why not link the boon you're using to the usage of a guild tabard !

That would be really nice if by equiping your Guild Tabard you could receive the bonus of the boon that has been activated by your guild leader or officer (regarding how permission works at your guild).

Options
  • SSlarg
    SSlarg
    ✭✭✭
    since it will be instanced I would like a Public setting for houses so I do not have to add everyone to the permissions lol.

also the ability to Place the house where YOU want it rather then static housing using existing buildings in cities.
    PS4 NA PSN - SSlarg
    Currently Looking To Buy:
    NoThInG
    Options
  • craybest
    craybest
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want customization. different types of houses, different furniture types, i want to be abñe to set up different moods with it.
    Options
  • Saint-Ange
    Saint-Ange
    ✭✭✭
    Not interested at all by this feature.
    I was very much into housing in other games and I'm glad it faded away like a disease one must have once in a lifetime.
    Options
  • ghwaite
    ghwaite
    ✭✭✭
    The ability to upgrade the housing via crafting, for example you can extend the house with woodwork by creating beams etc.
    Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.
    Options
  • Alowishus
    Alowishus
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know if anyone has mentioned this already but I would like to see the decoration of the house tied to crafting. A clothier could create tapestries or banners for example; a blacksmith pots, sconces, chandeliers, urns, etc.; and a woodworker could create furniture like wardrobes, beds, and dressers to name a few. The higher-level the material you use, the more ornate the decoration could be and you could craft it in the style you choose (according to the motifs you have learned). Everything could be sold in your auction houses of course, giving a nice boost to the economy Pieces like nightstands and urns should be useful and interactive, so you can store things in them or loot them. You could put trophies on the dresser or in a display case, amazing-looking gear on a wooden mannequin, or a guild banner above your fireplace! Placement of the items should be up to the player with the ability to redecorate.

Also, would like to be able to pick up skulls around the world so I can decorate my house with them like in Skyrim. ;)
    ESO Wishlist: Housing (Thank you!) Jewelrycrafting (Thank you!) Hand-to-hand skill line.
    Options
  • Leon119
    Leon119
    ✭✭✭✭
    i dont want player housing until they fix the other bugs the game has already. lets not add more buggy features
    Options
  • Tipsy
    Tipsy
    ✭✭✭
    Giraffon wrote: »
    More ideas:

- fish tank or pond that I can put trophy fish in for display.
    - pond that I can fish in
    - Inactive pets can be optionally placed in house to roam around
    - random resource nodes on property
    - mini-games in house - like a card table so if you want to have a poker night with guildies it could be done.
    - custom wall hangings

many great ideas there.

I'd also love a logbook
    Mabe the option to create a hobby chamber.Which reflects the interests of a character.
    So a mage-like character could collect & place magical artifacts,Maybe visitors can collect them like skyshards,but
    only get somethiing if their collection is complete,like an arcane art skill line.
    A thief-like character can enable an order list for specific stolen items they'd wish to put up as decoration in their home.
    Then can set the reward price for whichever friend that is able to deliver the item.
    A warrior like character could have the ability to place excercise machines in their house that gives buffs to visitor for each workout.

Also would love see social interaction in the gameworld spiced up,giving guilds new purpose to revisit old areas even more
    with the release of guild event content packs
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/279458/content-packs-for-organizing-guild-events#latest
    Options
  • Dread_Viking
    Dread_Viking
    ✭✭✭✭
    i want a trophy room
    Don't worry girl I'm a Sorcerer, i got my Hardened Ward for protection
    Options
  • Bromburak
    Bromburak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Female staff for pole dance.
    Edited by Bromburak on July 18, 2016 10:17AM
    Options
  • Quonox
    Quonox
    There should be an area like a valley with a guild hall and a few different houses and a creek for fishing. We can decide which home to rent, maybe a small room in the guild hall, a bigger house outside or a little cave in a hill within that guild area.
    All the members of a guild are allowed in that area, you wouldn't see other people than your own guild members. The entry to the private quarters are shared, if 23 people rent the same specific home they would have the same entry but appear in their own home of course.

Every day comes a random trader to the guild hall, who is from a different guild, this would give small guilds a chance to sell a bit more if their guild seller is far from any town or a crowded areas.
    The guild leader can buy and set workbenches in the guild hall which could be used by any guild member, maybe a small farm too. Crafting could be counted if it exceeds a certain number npc sellers show up like a grocer and enchanter.

Any home should be customizable with a few furnitures, many mannequins, and trophy places. For example a table where we can place our Litany of Blood and a wall space where a Hand of Glory from a Zombie is hanging around or what ever we collected so far.

We should be able cast a portal to get to the guild area from any place like we can use the port to any way shrine. I mean, every NPC idiot can open a portal but we heroes can't! Anyway, near the guild hall should be a way shrine to travel back or where ever we want to go.

At last but not least, there should be a guild dungeon with a few monsters and a boss of course, with a choice to do it solo, with a small group or even with a guild raid, daily usage per character. But it should be private, so that no other player or group interfere each other. This is useful for players which have been offline for a longer time and want to train their skills to learn to play their character again or just to try out different skill set to maximize their efficiency without interference.
    Options
  • Volsera
    Volsera
    ✭✭✭
    A place to store way more crap than the bank can handle
    Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
    Options
  • Toxie50
    Toxie50
    ✭✭
    I think it would be cool if the house represented youre progress through the game, like you unlock certain furniture for different hard to get achievements. And ofc i want the house to have intractable stuff like in all other TES games, an enchanting table etc..
    Perhaps even a bed you can sleep in to get some kind of boon :)

Options
  • Schemering
    Schemering
    ✭✭✭
    id like to see Housing make cities real cities instead of settlements with 3 houses mages/fighters guilds a bank and an inn
    PC/EU AD 1500+ PC/NA 300+

Schemering - Breton magicka Nightblade
    Ambergloed - Argonian Templar Healer
    Fonkeling - Argonian Dragonknight Tank
    Twinkeling - Dunmer magicka Nightblade
    Sprankeling- Altmer magicka Nightblade
    Schittering - Redguard stamina Nightblade
    Glinstering - Khajiit stamina Sorcerer
    Spiegeling - Altmer magicka Necromancer
    Flonkering - Orc stamina Necromancer
    Glimmering - Argonian Necromancer
    Duisternis - Dunmer magicka Dragonknight
    Maanlicht - Altmer magicka Templar
    Weerlicht - Altmer magicka Sorcerer
    Zonnestraal - Redguard stamina Warden EP char
    Slagschaduw - Dunmer magicka Warden - Healer or Damage Dealer
    Ochtendgloren - Imperial stamina Templar
    Avondval - Redguard stamina Dragonknight
    Aurora Noorderlicht - Breton magicka Nightblade DC char
    Dageraad - Breton magicka Sorcerer

Wisseling - Breton magicka Nightblade NA
    Zonsverduistering - Breton Templar NA Healer
    Tinteling - Argonian Dragonknight NA Tank
    Options
  • Nicky_W
    Nicky_W
    ✭✭✭
    For me, and this may have been mentioned, but any player housing that doesn't include a garden to grow alchemy mats I can tend to will leave me wanting.

I'd even like a gardening skill line that allows me to spend skill points.
    Such skill points could include bonuses like growing plants quicker, as you level up your skill you can grow rarer mats etc.
    Possibly even a research mechanic too.
    You would need to water/feed your garden daily ofc.

A place to display collectables would be nice also.

Armor stands with quick loadout changes (ie press x to change armor and weapons)
    Options
  • logosloki
    logosloki
    ✭✭✭
    petraeus1 wrote: »
    Mannequins.

This would be a nice addition. That way I can make an armour set just so and then set on said mannequin for people view. Or just creep people out with a room of mannequins.
    Options
  • Cavedog
    Cavedog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the housing doesn't help in game play with crafting or storage or some other aspect of improving my in game abilities, then I couldn't care less about having a house.
    Options
  • Bromburak
    Bromburak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tipsy wrote: »
    Bromburak wrote: »
    Female staff for pole dance.

surely you wouldn't deny this character the pleasure of a pole dance ?!

No man.

When it comes to housing or dancing, ESO could learn from SWTOR.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5ccPyYxL4A

Options
  • JJBoomer
    JJBoomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The ability to do some crafting
    A bit more default inventory or bank space
    A queen size bed for me and the hubby
    House customization, even if its minimal
    Options
  • elwimp
    elwimp
    Star Wars Galaxies had player housing and guild cities perfect. Just copy that straight off.
    Options
  • Tobius
    Tobius
    ✭✭✭
    A place to show off all the collections; armor suits, mounts, pets and other collectibles (which would mean any collectible that I have sold off to make room in inventory, should be get). Would love a Guild Hall as well, some place were guildies can just hang out. A garden to grow plants. Some kind of storage, like a vault.

But most important the place should be modifiable. Don't want a cookie-cutter experience where every one has the same looking place.
    "Remember: Sometime the Dragon wins."
    Options