The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sweetroll Patrol! A Guild for Relaxed and Chill Players!

• chrisCJ03b14_ESO
    chrisCJ03b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    GT TK Spaz
  • sunnyravencourt
    Hey. Looking for a guild of mature gamers with some trading in the shop. Throw me an invite. sunnyravencourt
  • Skagsmasha
    Keen!!
    Please send an invit to GT: Skagsmasha
  • sunnyravencourt
    Thanks for the invite, but I apparently need to be promoted to "Baker" (nice ranks btw) in order to actively trade. Please raise me up a rank so that I can participate in the guild store.

Thanks
    sunnyravencourt
  • Liberalguy
    Liberalguy
    Soul Shriven
    Hi I'm fairly new to eso and looking for a casual guild with fun players. Your guild sounds good, please invite, my gt: Liberaldude
  • Fish_Tacos
    Gt: Slggishapple

Thanks!
  • TKFKILLROY6
    TKFKILLROY6
    Soul Shriven
    GT: TKF KILLROY6
  • Soulfuric
    Soulfuric
    Soul Shriven
    Can I get an invite pls, cheers.

GT: Karmatix
    XB1 | NA | GT: Karmatix
  • LumpySlingblade
    Invite Please: Vladimir Putrid
  • XDuchessofArkhamxX
    Guild Recruitment is now reopened! We are currently looking for CP players to assist us with the teaching and help for our newer players. We are also more than happy to take on more newbies. We are now active in trials and would love more players to go with! Please join us for all of our weekly fun and shenanigans! :#
  • Kev8675309
    Kev8675309
    Soul Shriven
    Kev8675309

Ep
  • chpdean
    chpdean
    Looking to join

GT- chipkins
  • pblewett4
    pblewett4
    Looking to join my GT is PaulyPierced
  • Kaleptik
    Kaleptik
    Soul Shriven
    I'd love to join.

GT: Kaleptik
  • princessalw
    princessalw
    Soul Shriven
    GT: Michiru FTW

I'm new to ESO! I just reached level 9! =)
  • pblewett4
    pblewett4
    Just recently joined the guild and was wondering if anyone could make me some light armor Julianos pieces...I think I need the legs, gloves, and boots...I have the materials just don't have enough research done in light armor to craft it myself. My GT is PaulyPierced... message me if you are willing to help would greatly appreciate it
    Edited by pblewett4 on December 13, 2016 12:37PM
  • Cyrus_Fyre_ESO
    if you are still taking new members :-)
    GT cyrusfyre
    Arrow-in-Shadows
    Argonian Shadowscale Nightblade and Elder Mistwalker
  • Ap3xJohn15
    I'd like an invite gt: Venom 76667
  • An1MalzSpiK3r
    An1MalzSpiK3r
    Soul Shriven
    My Gamertag is An1MalzSpiK3r
  • XDuchessofArkhamxX
    All invites sent! I'll make them for you Pauly! Send me a message with the style, trait, and all that fun stuff. :)
  • sydebotham_ESO
    sydebotham_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I would love an invite! Greywillow is the name;) Hollywood1037 is my gt if needed!
  • Asticia
    Asticia
    Soul Shriven
    Would love to join. Just started playing again a few weeks ago. I work a lot, but tend to squeeze a few hours into ESO when I can in the evenings, and play a lot on my days off.
    GT: KoboldCatcher

Thanks!
  • XDuchessofArkhamxX
    Invites sent! Welcome! You are joining g us at an exciting time! :#
  • Cjewell91
    Cjewell91
    Soul Shriven
    R3play D3ath
  • tempestuous.teapot
    If you are still accepting new members I would love an invite, my gt is DarkerMocha722
  • melkor_morgoth
    melkor_morgoth
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I hope that you are still taking invites. Your guild seems like a good one to be in. My gamertag is Lordgrapha2700.
  • cookhouse
    cookhouse
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join. My gamer tag is cookhouse
  • ZerosBlue
    ZerosBlue
    Finally a super casual guild. I'm pretty high level but I don't do any of the hardcore stuff so it's nice to find a laid back guild. GT ZerosBlue
  • Peircerofhell
    Invite DefiedFate please!
  • XDuchessofArkhamxX
    Invite DefiedFate please!

We are having trouble adding you. It says your account doesn't exist. :/