The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Sweetroll Patrol! A Guild for Relaxed and Chill Players!

XDuchessofArkhamxX
Sweetroll Patrol

We are a brand new Guild looking for active and very relaxed players. We want to create a fun environment with people with a great sense of humor and a love for the game.

We have a great crafter on hand that is always willing to help and doesn't charge. She only asks for the materials needed if she doesn't have them already. We also run dungeon dailies as much as we can. Our small group has plenty of Werewolf and Vampire bites for anyone needing it.

We would love to teach and learn with a great group of people. There are no fees. We only ask for activity and a helping hand. We communicate through a chat room in the LINE App. So that you can laugh with your guildes throughout the day and also is a place for you to post questions, set up dungeon diving and other adventures.

This group is not for any elitist players or anyone mean-spirited. When we laugh at each other, we do it with love!

Thanks for your time! Post gamer tags below for invites or send a message in game or on Xbox. Mine is: DuchessofArkham
Edited by XDuchessofArkhamxX on July 13, 2016 6:18PM
  • GrimaldusVII
    I will take an invite!
  • GrimaldusVII
    GT GrimaldusVII
  • XDuchessofArkhamxX
    Invite Sent! We are excited to have you!
  • Ninja_Echo
    GT: FolksyLemon026
  • XDuchessofArkhamxX
    Awesome! I'll send an invite out when I get home from work! :)
  • smith602
    smith602
    Soul Shriven
    Invite pls gt smith602
  • sukhpalbahga
    sukhpalbahga
    Soul Shriven
    ok i will send u a message on xbox my xbox name is somthing like postalmarmoth
  • XDuchessofArkhamxX
    Invites sent! :#
  • XDuchessofArkhamxX
    Lets make sure we are posting here as well as messaging me on Xbox. That way our thread stays active and we continue to get new guildies!
  • chadw17
    chadw17
    I would like an invite I'm a new player looking to learn more about the game and just have a good time. I'm only level 28 slowly leveling up. I am on a good bit. Gt is delta7teen
  • XDuchessofArkhamxX
    Invite Sent! :smiley:
  • Train
    Train
    Soul Shriven
    I would love an invite I just started playing again and rerolled an Imperial Templar so that my DPS stamina build works better.

GT: The Train
  • Elfbait
    Elfbait
    ✭✭✭
    This sounds like a possible good fit for me, with the caveat that I know I will not be active at all in two months, when I return to school. If that is acceptable, I'd love an invite. My GT is The Candy Golem.
  • XDuchessofArkhamxX
    Invites sent out! :smile:
  • DeanHavoc
    DeanHavoc
    Soul Shriven
    GT: Dean Havoc
    I started playing ESO a little 2 weeks ago if you have me please invite.
  • nickg420
    nickg420
    ✭✭
    Big Snuggle

This sounds perfect for my playstyle!
  • XDuchessofArkhamxX
    Invites Sent! :)
  • XDuchessofArkhamxX
    UPDATE: Our Guild is growing! We have a lot of new members and have done many CP Dungeon runs together! We also have a new Guild Tabbard. :)
  • XDuchessofArkhamxX
    A Warm welcome to IanHershey and I R Demonhorde, who have just joined our family!
  • Kushh
    Kushh
    ✭✭
    Looking for relaxed people to get
    Down with. Always trying to do dungeons or pvp. Just getting back into eso and having alotmof fun. Would love to join.
  • Kushh
    Kushh
    ✭✭
    Presedent kushh
  • XDuchessofArkhamxX
    Invite Sent! We are thrilled to have you!
  • Johntharr
    Johntharr
    Soul Shriven
    I would love an invite. GT is Jesushadabeard. please and ty!
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    1. how many active players do you have?
    2. what is the % distribution between factions?
    3. how mature players?
    4. what is the distribution between newbies vs veterans?

I am AD, cp 320, DPS, DK, @altemriel
  • XDuchessofArkhamxX
    Invite Sent! Welcome Jesus! Haha! :D
  • XDuchessofArkhamxX
    As I stated above, we are a brand new Guild. Since posting this we have grown to about 20 members give or take. Around 7 of us seem to be very active and on almost every day for many hours.

We are mostly an AD Guild but have quite a few DC with us, as well. I would love some EP to join us to round it out.

Maturity is a matter of opinion. Do we have young teens with us? No, we don't. All are in our early 20's to late 30's. Are we very stern and serious? No, I would very much dislike that. We love to joke and laugh. Our topics of choice for discussion can be silly and racey. However, I wouldn't have it any other way.

We have an even amount of CP players vs. new characters. Do we have lots of newbs? Probably. I like to take those in who want to learn and need help, that the other Guilds probably would over look. They are usually nicer and more pleasant to be around.

As I also said above, I really don't want elitists. Anyone who is impatient, snobby or too serious need not apply. I want to create a fun, relaxed environment for my Guild were people can learn and laugh and feel good about themselves. And if you are that person please feel free to join. :)
  • nasuka2133
    nasuka2133
    Soul Shriven
    Shane2133 is my gt! Looking ft some good friends and a little help in this game!
  • XDuchessofArkhamxX
    Invite sent! Welcome! :)
  • XxDieMyDarlngxX
    XxDieMyDarlngxX
    Soul Shriven
    Hello! My friend and I would like to join. Our gamertags are XxDieMyDarlngxX and Podo919
  • XDuchessofArkhamxX
    Let's know if you got the invites @XxDieMyDarlngxX it said account not found and invite sent for both of you. So I'm not sure if it went through.