The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Sweetroll Patrol! A Guild for Relaxed and Chill Players!

• jert14
    jert14
    Sounds like a good guild for me, if you'll have me.

245 CP - have a Healing Templar and a Nightblade. Looking for casual groupings for dungeons (tired of the issues in group finder) and maybe Craglorn. Have done a bit of IC and enjoy it. Don't mind Cyrodil either.

I enjoy healing - haven't done any Vet dungeons with the healer yet.

Thanks - GT is jert14

• MetalOniisan
    gt:MetalOniisan
    send me an invite. all i've got are either dead guilds and small ones. and guilds that kick me cause i dont pay dues lol
    part of both AD and DC. i don't mind playing with each.
  • XDuchessofArkhamxX
    Invites sent! Welcome to the Guild everyone! We are really growing swiftly and appreciate everyone's help and activity!
  • protanopia
    protanopia
    Soul Shriven
    GT: LsvTekk
  • korey175ub17_ESO
    I'd like to join. GT ibobi looking for folks to run all sorts of stuff with.
  • Strazha
    Strazha
    Soul Shriven
    May I have an invite please? GT: Strazha
  • rottingprimate
    I've had this game for a while, but I'm still kind of a noob. Would like to join a laid-back Guild that is willing to be patient as I learn group pve and pvp. Gamertag is rottingprimate. Thirty nine year old with nothing but time on my hands
    Edited by rottingprimate on August 21, 2016 1:32AM
  • PrincessAshl3y
    PrincessAshl3y
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like an invite, please!

PrincessAshl3y
  • R4GEASAURUS_REX
    My gamer tag is R4GEASAURUS REX
  • XDuchessofArkhamxX
    Invites are all sent! Everyone joining, message me about our Line Chat! Its a free phone app and where we plan all of our activities. My name on there is DuchessofArkham.
  • XDuchessofArkhamxX
    Update:

We have grown a lot in the last two months! We are having contests and raffles now and have added in PVP nights! Instead of a main focus on AD, our guild officers have made EP toons to be used as their second mains to assist our new guildies! All are past level 50 now. We have been sharing crafting research items and farming motifs as well. If you are interested in any of this please add me and send a message or reply here! I can also be added on line chat by my gamertag. DuchessofArkham :smile:
  • BefitCrescent14
    BefitCrescent14
    Soul Shriven
    BefitCrescent14
  • Cousin_Neil
    Cousin_Neil
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested in joining my gamertag is Cousin Neil
  • XDuchessofArkhamxX
    Invites sent! :)
  • summerscrapsb14_ESO
    summerscrapsb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I am very new, just a level 15 but am interested in joining a guild. I usually play for a couple ( or more) hours each day. Username is Skycola96
  • XDuchessofArkhamxX
    Invite sent! Also, please be aware when joining everyone, that most guild communication will be through our Line Chat group. It is an easy way to stay in contact and updated on the go! It is a free app for your phone. I can be added on there by my gamertag DuchessofArkham and after receiving a message from you, will add you to the group. It is a great tool! :smiley:
  • allreiche
    allreiche
    Soul Shriven
    Hello! I would love to gain some people to play with and help show me the ropes! GT: reichbags
  • Pr0fMoriarty
    Pr0fMoriarty
    Soul Shriven
    Demigod1990
  • XDuchessofArkhamxX
    Invites Sent! Welcome to the guild! :#
  • Guysheeda_1
    Guysheeda_1
    ✭✭
    Hi there
    I finally got the Line App set up and would like to find the chatroom. Can I get an invite or the name of the chatroom so I can add it? I want to be more active in the guild. I also had hoped to be able to text chat on the game.
    Thanks
  • XDuchessofArkhamxX
    All you have to do is add me on the Line Chat by my gamertag DuchessofArkham and I'll send you an invite!
  • SGT259
    SGT259
    Soul Shriven
    This seems like my kind of guild haha. My Gt is SGT259
  • XDuchessofArkhamxX
    Invite sent! Welcome!
  • areyouprofessionalub17_ESO
    I'd love to join if you'll let me. I play AD. CP 140 but still really nooby.
    GT: Deadly Datum
  • awilliams8040
    awilliams8040
    Soul Shriven
    NiHao ImHungLo. Wanna get back to having fun and chillin
  • XDuchessofArkhamxX
    Invites sent! We are thrilled to have you!
  • XDuchessofArkhamxX
    Update: We have released our Guild events calender! We have multiple weekly dungeon runs, PVP events and a weekly trial! We would love to welcome new pvp players and more active members!
  • PierceThyHeart
    PierceThyHeart
    Soul Shriven
    GT: PeirceThyHeart. played before, been a while on ps4. Now level 14 Templar on AD. Love to join, thanks
  • XDuchessofArkhamxX
    Invites sent! Welcome! :) Please remember to inquire about our Line Chat group. This is where sign ups are for groupings and our Guild Activities schedule is!
  • BruceLeroy05
    BruceLeroy05
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, my gt is BruceLeroy05.