Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Sweetroll Patrol! A Guild for Relaxed and Chill Players!

• XDuchessofArkhamxX
    We have now grown over ten new members in the last few days and our chat room is bustling! We do however still need one or two more of Tanks and Healers to fill out our group! We currently only have one of each!
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a DC DK tank CP 260 but no issues in vet dungeons. Looking for an active pve group...

GT: c3nturi0n pr1me
  • XDuchessofArkhamxX
    Invite sent! Welcome!
  • GonzillaTheGr8t
    GonzillaTheGr8t
    Soul Shriven
    You had me at "sweetroll". Invite and I'll do what I can.

GonzillaTheGr8t
    Edited by GonzillaTheGr8t on July 26, 2016 3:15PM
  • a_3l0_sc_lauan
    a_3l0_sc_lauan
    Soul Shriven
    a 3l0 sc lauan (L between the 3 and 0!) thanks!
  • XDuchessofArkhamxX
    I typed it correctly and it still says it's the wrong GT. Could you add me as a friend?
  • UncannyLinderman
    UncannyLinderman
    ✭✭✭
    What's the LINE app?
    I'm intrigued. I've played off and on consistently since the game hit consoles, but have few active friends anymore on the game, and tend to be slow to jump into random conversation with strangers even in game. But, ideally, the opportunity to play group oriented things is appealing. I'm generally consistently active, tho usually in the mornings on weekdays (830-130pm EST). There are spurts where I'm inactive for a stretch due to another game or real life in general. I am, after all, 32 with rent, bills, a full time job and a girlfriend who lives half hour away, so sometimes I can't be committed to hardcore guild rules and need something more relaxed.

If it sounds reasonable, I'd love to join.
    Gamertag: the LINDERMAN
  • Eelfinn
    Eelfinn
    Soul Shriven
    GT: NotableChambo13
  • XDuchessofArkhamxX
    Invites Sent! We are so glad to have you. :)
  • a_3l0_sc_lauan
    a_3l0_sc_lauan
    Soul Shriven
    is your gt same as here? tried that, no luck :-/
  • Zulu_XB1
    Zulu_XB1
    Soul Shriven
    GT ZULU XB1
    345 cp stamplar with 6 other alts.
    8 trait craft and full provision with PA recipe.
    Looking for a solid group to run with and trade.
    Many thanks
  • johndunk56
    johndunk56
    Soul Shriven
    I think I sent a message to your gt, but if that didn't go, here is this one. I'm a champ 200 night blade in EP. Also have restore staff maxed out and metal, cloths and wood maxed out as well. If your still open, ide like to join up. Gt is johndunk56. Thannks.
  • Symposium56
    Would love an invite. Originally played when the game first launched on PC. Just started a new character on XB1 and looking for people to group with. GT: Prkl56
  • Guysheeda_1
    Guysheeda_1
    ✭✭
    Hi there. Level 309 Wood Elf Sorceress with ridiculous 85% critical strike rating. Primary weapon is bow. Looking mainly to do Undaunted, Craglorn, and Veteran dungeons. I have been playing since the PC pre-release and transferred characters to XBox 1. Lifelong Elder Scrolls player. In fact, it took me 16 years to complete Daggerfall....talk about a glitchy game! I can make Psijic Ambrosia and have over 100 Perfect Roe. Usually play early AM EST and prime-time evening for 3 hours. I would love an invite... gamertag Guysheeda. Thanks in advance!
  • Jamie_blake
    Hey! Somewhat new to the game, your guild description sounds great. GT - Bulfatron
  • XDuchessofArkhamxX
    Everyone has been invited! We are so excited to have you all! We are still growing and accepting new members! Everyone is welcome. :)
  • SoupDejour
    GT: DB Soup Dejour
  • XDuchessofArkhamxX
    Invite Sent! :)
  • kenmeister9000
    kenmeister9000
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested in joining your guild! My Gamertag is KENKEN9000
  • XDuchessofArkhamxX
    Invite Sent! Thank you so much for joining us! We are swiftly growing! :#
  • eldestwig4
    Invite for eldestwig4 would be most welcome
  • blazerbrian73
    I'll take a invite please... GT is X1 BLAZER 1X
  • XDuchessofArkhamxX
    Invites Sent! Welcome to the Guild!
  • XDuchessofArkhamxX
    Update: Since posting this, we have tons of new active members! Many of which we helped get to champion rank after they joined. ;) We now have two master crafters who are both super active and they also both know the Ambrosia recipe! We have made many sets for our new members and passed out bites! The guild has had many World boss events, sewer runs, and dungeon diving. If you are interested in being apart of all the fun be sure to get into contact with us! :#
  • LuminaLilly
    LuminaLilly
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'll take an invite, gt: ImClone Systems
  • XDuchessofArkhamxX
    Invite sent! Welcome! :#
  • NivekViking
    Sent a message to your GT for an invite :)
  • DeArrbiter
    DeArrbiter
    Soul Shriven
    Gt: DeArrbiter
  • BEAVR69BOMBR
    BEAVR69BOMBR
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds great. BEAVR17BOMBR
  • Synical
    Synical
    I'm a casual player that occasionally gets a few binge days in:

Main is:
    * 118 CP Khajiiti Nightblade (AD)(Provisioner 50, few purple recipes; Clothier, Blacksmith, & Woodworker all in 30's, 5-6 traits in most)

Alt is:
    * Level 18 Breton Sorcerer (DC) (Working on enchanting)

I don't usually have a headset on, so I can make sure our kids and my very pregnant wife are doing ok. Best way to reach me is via in-game mail (I rarely check X-Box messages). I'm kind of the Solo Explorer type, that enjoys scouting out every corner of the map, and checking as many treasure hiding spots as I can. I used to do end-game raiding in EverQuest, EQ2, and WoW, and don't mind dabbling in PvP. I'm still getting used to how different "builds" work in ESO, and wouldn't mind starting to do a few group Delves - only done solo's so far.

Gamertag is: Synica1