The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

On sieges and how broken they are

covenant_merchant
covenant_merchant
✭✭✭✭✭
Let's talk about sieges. Among the broken and most hated Cyrodiil mechanics, one which requires absolutely no skill to play, is siege. Following are a few screenshots of the insane damage said sieges do. The problem with siege is that it utterly and completely destroys smallscale and advantages outnumbering pug groups.
Imagine you are a 6 man group, fighting in a keep or resource and what not. It only requires one pug, one no-skilled little scrub, far too lazy to fight to place a siege and ruin any attempts at finding decent PvP.
You might think my post sounds salty, and yes I sure as hell am. For the past two months, over 90% of my deaths were due to siege. In a large group, it doesn't matter since at least one person runs purge and you overwhelm the enemies with your numbers and coordination at any rate. However, as I mentioned before, when you're the ones being outnumbered, tryharding enemies setting up sieges is a death sentence for you.

My suggestion: make sieges work like detonation i.e. the more people you hit, the higher the damage. That would give smaller organised groups at least a semblance of hope and a chance at survival. How broken is it that while being in a group of 3, away from any major zergs/large battles, you get hit by 20+k bolts, fired with love by no-skilled, lazy players, who will then proceed to affectionately teabag your smallscaling corpse, since they clearly outmatched you. After all, surviving 20k bolts from multiple people, as well as all the beams and melee attacks is merely a l2p issue.

Here, enjoy. I have erased the names, but those guys are pretty known on PC EU from their glorious contribution to PvP via siege. As in, they go as far as placing siege in 1v1. But hey, at any rate, there you go. Please, do take into account the AvA ranks as well as the number of people sieging.

Screenshot_20160613_080232.png

Screenshot_20160614_193908.png

Screenshot_20160626_051854.png

Screenshot_20160623_223815.png

If you have any suggestions as to what/if anything should be done with that insane damage, feel free to post your opinions.
  • AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With the names whites out its hard to say, but it looks like you took hits from multiple players on siege. At that point, it doesn't really matter if they were on seige or not. If they hit you with ambush, or crit rush, or RD instead, you'd still die. I think it's more of a problem with zergs than it is a problem with siege.
    Edited by AverageJo3Gam3r on June 26, 2016 4:44AM
    Options
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    To be fair, if you're hit by something big enough to knock a castle wall down... It should probably hurt.

All the more reason to charge the siege line first.
    Options
  • Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be fair you shouldn't be allowed to put a *** trebushet into your backpack.
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
    Options
  • Morostyle
    Morostyle
    ✭✭✭✭
    even a faking stone treb hits people for 17k
    I saw 1 dude wipe a 16 man zerg with 1 treb, like eeeeeh?

P.S THEY SCALE WITH PHYSICAL DAMAGE CP
    Edited by Morostyle on June 26, 2016 5:37AM
    Options
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually like that these things can put out very high damage....

Look at the size of these siege engines! Avoid the red circles.

If three massive blue balls of death (Coldharbour Stone Trebs) strike a stacked group of 24 at the exact same time, would it be so bad if some of them died?

Idk.... Imo it is a good thing that these things do more than tickle you.

Remember we asked for siege damage to get buffed so they can serve a purpose!
    Options
  • Astanphaeus
    Astanphaeus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see no problem with how siege is. I love to run around by myself, in small groups, and with outright zergs, and I have honestly never had trouble with siege when on my own. And I also use counter siege which I won't even waste on small groups or individuals, because it is easily countered. It's only effective against people standing still, traveling along obvious paths, or against those so wrapped up in a huge battle with spells flying everywhere that they can't see the siege coming. I mean seriously, when you are by yourself, it creates a huge frickin red circle that you can easily walk or dodge roll out of. Heck, there is even a spell specifically for helping counter siege called siege shield.

As for its main counter, I'm going to say this slowly for you: Puuurrrrrggggggeeeeee
    Options
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Don't have a problem with sieges. Sure they can be annoying, but after all I'd say we still make better use of them than our opponents, despite using fewer and more rarely.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
    Options
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sure it feels that for a big chunk of players siege is their best dps. A strange thing to happens when in an open field battle you are being hit by a trebuchet. Maybe they should consider where you can set siege.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
    Options
  • KenaPKK
    KenaPKK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Don't stand in the red.
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Excellence without elitism
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    NA/PC original dueling and general PvP community guild
    Now the hub of competitive dueling and the joined PvP communities of NA and EU/PC

Apex Predator.

Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

Class Representative Feedback Discords:
    Nightblade Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

Dragonknight Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

Sorcerer Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

Templar Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

Warden Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys

General Healing Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/6CmzBFb

TONKS!
    https://discord.gg/DRNYd39

Werewolf Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/aDEx2ev

Vampire Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/yfzck8Q
    Options
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    KenaPKK wrote: »
    Don't stand in the red.

You mean the invisible red circle which sometimes doesn't show up? Roger that! :trollface:
    EU | PC
    Options
  • Bdawwg
    Bdawwg
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah siege is meant to hit hard it is after all a weapon that destroys walls. If they're using siege to kill you tough tbh. You're gonna die in the game at some point why complain every time it happens. People new to pvp use siege to slowly get into pvp,
    Options
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bdawwg wrote: »
    Yeah siege is meant to hit hard it is after all a weapon that destroys walls. If they're using siege to kill you tough tbh. You're gonna die in the game at some point why complain every time it happens. People new to pvp use siege to slowly get into pvp,

There are some people who are not so new, who only sits behind their cold harbour fire ballistas instead of actually fighting to get easy kills on people who are already fighting. Not only new to pvp use it :)

I wouldn't mind it if purge worked as it should tbh.
    EU | PC
    Options
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My biggest issue with siege is the camera bugs on meatbag , oilpot and scatter shots . Camera gets stuck too close the ground and you can't see where your firing sometimes .
    Options
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let me tell you about this very old skill called purge... Get it... or don't stand in red circles. As for skill it does not take skill to press dizzying swing or radiant oppression or overload light attacks or snipe or ambush or bats. I could go on but why would I.
    Edited by DHale on June 26, 2016 3:37PM
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
    Options
  • Scamandros
    Scamandros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If your seige is broken try applying a repair kit, purchaseable from any seige merchant or quartermaster belonging to your faction.
    Aeryj
    Fantasia
    Blades of Vengeance

Mighty Eagle by serjustin19 for your viewing convenience.
    Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle.
    I fell out of my nest

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I screech I screech
    but no one hears me

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I started to wonder off
    I want to come back but lost my way.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I came face to face
    Of Mighty Lion

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I came to fall in love with Mighty Lion
    Who's claws is sharp and just

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Then suddenly
    Mighty Dragon Came

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Dragon roared aloud
    Who's mighty paws make earthquake
    that quivers underneath our feet

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Soon battle rages
    Between the Mighty Lion and Mighty Dragon

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    My heart grows heavy
    For who do I belong in Scourge PS4 EU

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I continue to battle.
    But Battle I must do within myself

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I screech, I screech
    Long and hard. I made a fuss

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Then suddenly
    As if I was dreaming

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I heard a screech
    But suddenly, I attack Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle had to defend

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I know I was fighting for Mighty Lion
    So I fought back.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I attack I attack
    But to no avail

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    The Mighty claws who's mighty claws
    Felt unnatural to me and very clumsy to me

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Why I have chosen to not stay with you
    I do not know. I am complicated at that.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I have destroyed Mighty Eagle
    My own kin in Scourge PS4 EU

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I crawled into a ball
    Weep to no avail

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Lost in my whirling thoughts
    My heart and mind is clouded

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I have served Mighty Lion over a year
    I thought Mighty Lion is were I belong anew

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I finally contacted
    Mighty Eagle

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle says they love me
    In reality I love them also.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I continued to clash
    At Mighty Eagle however

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    But clashing with Mighty Eagle
    Just not feel right

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I have made a wrong choice I now believe
    Terrible and unjust of what I did

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    For am I not a monster
    For attacking a faction who loves me instead

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I was wrong
    Mighty Eagle was right

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Come. Please take me back Mighty Eagle
    For I believe I now know

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Were I truly belong
    For indeed I thought

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    That Mighty Lion
    Is were I belong.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    O how I was so wrong Mighty Eagle
    I was gravely wrong and such a fool I was.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    You have met
    Princess Justine

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Princess Justine who attacked
    Mighty Eagle

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I know this was wrong
    And so to does Princess Justine

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    With our clashing together
    I now know were I truly belong in Scourge PS4 EU I believe.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Have you all not heard
    The famous saying. That is very wise and so very true?

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Let me repeat the famous saying
    that is very wise and so true

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    It is
    My Enemy, Enemy's, Enemy's
    Is my friend

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I come to thee Mighty Eagle
    And so to Princess Justine.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Who used to serve Mighty Lion
    But Now serve Mighty Eagle
    For the very first time in her career.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Princess Justine and are one in the same
    Were I go. She will go to. For she believes it is right choice

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    We are all yours
    O Mighty Eagle

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    No one else but you
    I feel peaceful. Unafraid

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I belong to you O mighty Eagle
    I am so relieved to hear myself to say that

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Princess Justine and I

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Now flies and fights alongside with Mighty Eagle
    Who's Mighty talons stand for sacred Freedom

Written by Serjustin19
    Written on this day
    September 27. The day when My troubled mind is not clouded no longer.
    In the year of my troubles end
    Options
  • rfennell_ESO
    rfennell_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The cold fire varieties seem to do a little too much damage imo.

Past that... eh right about on mark right now.
    Options
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    DHale wrote: »
    Let me tell you about this very old skill called purge... Get it... or don't stand in red circles. As for skill it does not take skill to press dizzying swing or radiant oppression or overload light attacks or snipe or ambush or bats. I could go on but why would I.

Let me tell you about this very new bug called purge only hits the first 6 people that joined a group. Let me also tell you about how eso performance is garbage and siege very often is invisible in both the animation and the red circle during lag. As for skill, someone actually using their abilities and putting themselves in the middle of the fight deserves far more reward than someone way in the back left clicking from safety and getting more KB's than the people actually making themselves vulnerable. I could go on but why would I?
    Options
  • Ishammael
    Ishammael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is one of the main reasons I avoid AZ campaign. Too much damn siege.
    Options
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one does not mean to offend the OP to openly but they feel a few things must be pointed out.

Firstly if you have six people fighting against one 'scrub' manning one siege and you all die then khajiit feels that you were not likely going to take the keep from the NPCs inside either.

You see, those various people inside also do damage, and hurl out AOEs, and do many many things which make people dead if they're not wise enough to try and not die.

Incidentally the things that make you not die are also the things that'd make one siege weapon effectively impotent in the face of six people attacking a keep with a sole defender.

Now, if you are having trouble with your six people being killed by one fire ballista this one does have a few words of wisdom for you.

1) Khajiit reccomends some of you try healing the other members of your group. Certainly if you've chosen to run in such small numbers at least one of you was wise enough to not be a pure glass cannon newb ganking build.

2) Purging fire is good. This one reccomends two or more of you trying it. or you can try to keep the elves still long enough to get the marshmallows lightly toasted.

3) People can run multiple siege. A group of six with two dedicated healers still has four people who can run 2-4 siege. That's a potential 16 siege you can use to batter down walls, or respond to that one lone defender with their one lone weapon.

4) Move.

5) The red circles are hot lava. Don't stand in the hot , sometimes invisible, lava.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
    Options
  • MoreDino
    MoreDino
    ✭✭✭
    Zheg wrote: »
    As for skill, someone actually using their abilities and putting themselves in the middle of the fight deserves far more reward than someone way in the back left clicking from safety and getting more KB's than the people actually making themselves vulnerable.

You're right, nerf RD.

Options
  • Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dumb post. Youplay a game designed for large scale pvp and siege warfare and complain about both. This is why this game gets worse.

They took years planning the design and then throw it out the window for whinners who want the game changed for the minority.
    Options
  • covenant_merchant
    covenant_merchant
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me thinks most of you are rolling templars and running in large groups, and generally have no idea what you're talking about.
    When you're 6 people fighting in a tower, be it a keep or a resource for example, even on the off-chance you have a mana templar in your group, purge is an expensive skill, and said templar won't be able to spam it, and heal, provide support or do the jesus beam from full health like so many cancerous players. Especially when you're being outnumbered and CCed constantly. Purge is expensive. So is siege shield.

I play stamsorc. What exactly do you expect me to do to cleanse that dot, which deals up to 5k damage per second, apart from frantically trying to vigor/rally up and look for that blessed purify synergy, on the off chance that somebody is actually a templar and uses it. Having no major mending and being constantly debuffed by other players, considering you are not dealing with one poor little sieger only but with a butbutload of enemies, doesn't help either.

For all of you saying "dodge", let me explain to you how outnumbered situations work, since clearly you haven't been in one for awhile:
    When you're being outnumbered, generally standing or even moving in large,open spaces is a bad idea. While you're moving, some of you will get gap closed, or otherwise rooted, and the fact that rapids disappear with healing certainly doesn't help.
    So you try and find enclosed small spaces, choke points, rocks, pve towers, to group up the enemies who followed you like sheep and burst them down. And this is where sieges are a death sentence. Because in a small space, you cannot roll dodge very far, and in open field, you will die from all the other *** ton of damage you're taking, siege notwithstanding.

I do not particularly care for lonely people trying to siege and defend a keep on their own. Those people won't hit you, and you won't die.
    I do care however about siegers dealing up to 24k damage on you while you are already fighting a *** ton of people in melee. Look at the AvA in the screeshots. Does it look like "newbies" to you?

As for that last poster whose name I'm too lazy to scroll up for, I fail to understand you. This is an open world game, with every type of PvP existant and available. If you want to run around or in zergs, feel free to do so. Know that no one will care, only silently shake their heads in despair at your choice of playstyle. However, running in lag-inducing large groups isn't everyone's preference, and mechanics have been included to help out outnumbered groups (see vicious death, intended as zerg buster, its practical applications not withstanding).
    Until the devs take a firm stance against smallscale, it will be there, somewhere in the corner of your mind and Cyrodiil. And we will cry out and complain about completely broken mechanics.
    See, if gap closers weren't broken, or if rapids worked the way it used to, you could be able to move or fight your way out in open field and not be hit by siege. Unfortunately, they don't. And so you're forced into the aforementioned tight spaces, where technically you should be able to compensate for the enemies' overwhelming numbers by bursting them down, but are unable to do so because of one or two or three *** in the backline, some of them palatines nonetheless, just chilling and clicking one button inb4 delivering fiery death and destruction upon you.
    Options
  • covenant_merchant
    covenant_merchant
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Telel as for your insightful post, I think that you haven't read very carefully the op, for whatever reason. Or, if I haven't put enough emphasis on the OUTNUMBERED part, then I apologize.
    If you actually die in a group or even alone against only one sieger and NPCs, then you deserve it and should just hide in a corner in shame and not complain on forums. This is not the situation I am talking about. I am talking about multiple sieges being responsible for your death when you are fighting zergs or 20+ man unorganized groups at any rate. Playing a healbot is not everyone's preference, nor should people feel pressured to reroll because of a game and broken mechanics.
    I usually play with mana dks and stam sorcs, because these are our chars, and making fotm rerolls is a bit disheartening. And let me tell you, that in a group of magicka dks and stamina sorcs, while fighting 20+ enemies and several siegers, you can just feel the purges flow. We purge ourselves, our allies, the occasional dc random that strolled past our tower defence, and your mother too.

As for that whole "taking keeps against npcs" part, this is where I've been sieged to death last night for instance. And this is where over 24+ people followed us just to set up siege and lazily left-click while others fought.

cf54cdf6c7.jpg

Is making sieges scale with numbers, just like detonation, such a bad idea or will ruin your large group so much you even refuse to consider it?
    Options
  • Hempyre
    Hempyre
    ✭✭✭✭
    Siege isnt broken, at least not in the way the OP thinks.

Don't play in the red circles, seriously...

Learn to heal, roll didge, sprint etc... change your stats around a bit to be more tanky.

Some folks stack all damage and dont know why they get one shotted...

Nobody gets to stand up front and eat damage without consequence.
    Options
  • covenant_merchant
    covenant_merchant
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Dred76 if only you could move... Thing is, with every single patch, mobility is more and more reduced. Increasing the cost of dodge rolls, making rapids 30% instead of 40% and disappear with healing received... Not to mention all dem invisible meteors which you cannot block because they hit with a delay and force you to be rollbacked into the pursuing zerg, and all the rooting/snaring gap closers.
    If you could move, then siege would not be an issue. Unfortunately, you cannot move. Hence siege becoming a problem.
    Options
  • Hempyre
    Hempyre
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yep i get hit with bow stuff all the time when im waaay out of range due to the lag it was a real problem on my glass cannon, not so much on my heavy impen 30k hp templar though.
    Options
  • Hempyre
    Hempyre
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gotta have breakout which means enough stam to breakout. Gotta have purge, which is a slot, etc...

Work the problem
    Edited by Hempyre on June 26, 2016 6:42PM
    Options
  • covenant_merchant
    covenant_merchant
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Dred76 Oh, you're playing heavy armor magicka templar. I guess all my posts fall on deaf ears then. But let me try again nonetheless:
    You need to be able to slot purge in the first place aka be a templar or a magicka sorc. Which I am not, nor are the people I usually play with. And let me reiterate once again: purge is *** expensive. Even on the off-chance you have one magicka templar with purge, whenever he's CC'ed, you got no purge. And considering all the buttload of damage you take in that short window of time, and the delay people experience on CC breaks because this game is broken, you die inb4 your templar can break free.

Regarding CC break and roll dodge, I was about to write how nearly impossible it is when you're fighting 24 people and lag or being in towers where there is nowhere to dodge roll that massive red circle, but I honestly don't think that you would understand, and this is the saddest part.
    If even after reading all the novel-lengthy posts I made, you still fail to see that when fighting outnumbered and being constantly rooted, cc'ed, gap closed, hit by invisible, unblockable meteors, and moving at a snail's speed because of the changes to rapids, you cannot roll dodge several red circles, then... well there's nothing I can do about it. Just keep up your glorious, broken-class performance, comrade. Or if you can empathize with other, purge-less, outnumbered people's struggles, then campaign for some change.
    Options
  • Hempyre
    Hempyre
    ✭✭✭✭
    I understand all to well, I main a sorc... and I struggled, especially in the first few months as I was figuring out the mechanics. I know exactly -exactly...- what you're talking about.

And ya purge is expensive, however EVERYONE can have it, its in your alliance line, up to you if you want to use it. Barrier is also in there, and that's sweet as pie for survivability.

the lag is an issue, and all the points you make are accurate, and we all have to deal with the same thing... However, all the tools are there. In character choice, skill lines, and build depth. And lets not forget playstyle... if you've got 24 peeps zerging you and you're standing in several red circles then you didn't leave when you should have. Simple as that. I get caught on my templar in that situation i get burned down instantly too.
    Options
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My only issue with siege is the bug that sometimes prevents the red circle from displaying.

Siege damage is easy to avoid and mitigate. I usually play solo without purge or shields in siege heavy environments.
    Edited by zyk on June 26, 2016 7:59PM
    Options