Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Eidetic Memory Bugs/Comments/Help

• birdmann1230
    birdmann1230
    ✭✭
    I know I’m missing some books from Lucent Citadel, but some don’t have a location listed in the UESP wiki. Just checking to see if there’s any I can get that I missed. I know many of these were missed during the quest and as far as I know don’t have post quest accessible locations. I’m on PS NA so no add-ons:

Lore and Culture
    All Our Perfect Forms (known to be bugged or missing)

Notes and Memos
    Admission Denied

Personal Journals
    Gamwyn’s Journal
    Irgnar’s Journal

Scholarium Scribings
    A Change in the Chimer

Summerset Scrolls
    Farewell Note to Lauriel (need PQ)
    Letter to Lauriel (need PQ)

Systres Tomes and Scrolls
    Dirge of the Stormy Seas
    Knight Ondrisse’s Orders (need PQ)
    Knight Richel’s Orders (need PQ)
    Letter to Dockmaster Arnauld
    Note to Cynric
    Prisoner Manifest

Telvanni Tomes
    History of the Dreamstone (need post quest)

The World and It’s Creatures
    Unfollowed Legions (still working on this)

West Weald Writings
    Cabot Agnan’s Breakthrough (in LC)
    Dabienne’s Note (bugged)
    Gleaner’s Claim (need PQ)
    Journal of Melus Marsicus
    Letter from Aradros (in LC?)
    Research of Salora Adlaron
    Seeker Manadra’s Expedition
    Yffre’s Hymn (bugged)
  • MreeBiPolar
    MreeBiPolar
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's in Oathsworn Pit, not LC
  • fall0athboy
    fall0athboy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just an FYI for everyone on PC, Lorebooks add-on updated today.
  • Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Where Oathsworn pit, exectly? I ran through there and searched everywhere and could not find it after seeing your comment here.
    @Djennku, PCNA.

Grand Master crafter, all styles and all furnishing plans known pre U41.
    Vamp and WW bites available for players.
    Shoot me an in-game mail if you need anything, happy to help!
  • Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I notice lorebooks still does not show me books even when people here are saying it's been updated. Is it just me or the addon?
    @Djennku, PCNA.

• Tobyja
    Tobyja
    ✭✭✭✭
    Djennku wrote: »

I notice lorebooks still does not show me books even when people here are saying it's been updated. Is it just me or the addon?

You don't see books in West Weald now?
    difbne2ib6c3.jpg

Did u switched off the button for eidetic memory books maybe?
    us39mj0fmymz.jpg
    "Am Beginn einer jeden Katastrophe steht eine Vermutung."
  • Daniel141182
    Daniel141182
    ✭✭

Also wondering about this. Looked all over
  • Gabriel_H
    Gabriel_H
    ✭✭✭

Where Oathsworn pit, exectly? I ran through there and searched everywhere and could not find it after seeing your comment here.

Would be an odd place for it given OP was out before GR.
  • MreeBiPolar
    MreeBiPolar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gabriel_H wrote: »

Duh. I got it wrong because the comment I dropped into my notes was confusing, it referenced Oathsworn Pit, not was there. I think I hit it during either the Relics of the Three Princes quest, or the King Nantharion's Gambit.
  • Tatanko
    Tatanko
    ✭✭✭✭
    True, but Aradros is a boss in Oathsworn Pit. Looking at the contents of the letter, I could see it being in either place. It's addressed to King Nantharion, who we had not even heard of until Gold Road. Still, it would be unusual for them to go back and add a lorebook to existing content (outside of prologues, of course).
    Silvanus the Gilded
    Merchant, Scholar, and Benefactor
    Imperial Templar - PC/NA
    Learn More
  • Daniel141182
    Daniel141182
    ✭✭

Duh. I got it wrong because the comment I dropped into my notes was confusing, it referenced Oathsworn Pit, not was there. I think I hit it during either the Relics of the Three Princes quest, or the King Nantharion's Gambit.

So do yoy actualy have the book? Because I thought it was bugged
  • Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If you can remember where you foundit that would be awesome. I can confirm that story zones can be revisited by porting to a player in said zones on those quests while grouped.
    @Djennku, PCNA.

• master_vanargand
    master_vanargand
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm looking for "Unhallowed Legions" in Imperial City but can't find it.
    According to the UESP data, there are reports of it being obtained in Rimmen and Elsweyr, outside of the Imperial City, but where should I look for it?
    Also if possible, If anyone on PC/NA has it as "Unhallowed Legions" of book furniture please let me read.
  • GeneralEU
    GeneralEU
    ✭✭✭
    From U43 pacth notes:

West Weald:
    Dabienne’s Note: You can now read Dabienne’s Note instead of having it disappear as soon as you interact with it.

Reaper’s March
    The book "All Our Perfect Forms"will now correctly appear in the game.

None info for:
    Letter from Aradros
    Y'ffre's Hymn
  • fall0athboy
    fall0athboy
    ✭✭✭✭

Do you have the addon activated, all the sub-addons up-to-date?
  • jle30303
    jle30303
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the books "Gleaner's Claim" and "Letter from Aradros" are still reachable by grouping with a player who is at a certain stage of the Main Quest and being able to pass into their area which is otherwise locked off, would somebody like to name the *specific* areas the book is in, and *specific* quests (by name) that the player you have to group with must therefore be currently doing?
    Edited by jle30303 on July 9, 2024 2:15AM
  • Tatanko
    Tatanko
    ✭✭✭✭
    jle30303 wrote: »
    If the books "Gleaner's Claim" and "Letter from Aradros" are still reachable by grouping with a player who is at a certain stage of the Main Quest and being able to pass into their area which is otherwise locked off, would somebody like to name the *specific* areas the book is in, and *specific* quests (by name) that the player you have to group with must therefore be currently doing?
    I was able to go back and get Gleaner's Claim this way, but as far as I'm aware we have not yet confirmed that it's even possible to obtain Letter from Aradros.

"Untraveled Road" is one quest for sure where you go to the Fargrave Outer Ruins. I believe "Ithelia's Fury" may be the one where you return there.
    Edited by Tatanko on July 9, 2024 3:06AM
    Silvanus the Gilded
    Imperial Templar - PC/NA
    Learn More
  • BradTheNord
    BradTheNord
    ✭✭
    Anyone no of “Mud Covered Letter” post quest location I gotta keep asking just in case it gets found. It’s the only lorebook I need :(
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dabienne's Note is fixed and interactable as of today's update on live.
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Oathsworn - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    66,110 achievement points
  • Gabriel_H
    Gabriel_H
    ✭✭✭
    I'm looking for "Unhallowed Legions" in Imperial City but can't find it.
    According to the UESP data, there are reports of it being obtained in Rimmen and Elsweyr, outside of the Imperial City, but where should I look for it?
    Also if possible, If anyone on PC/NA has it as "Unhallowed Legions" of book furniture please let me read.

It's an IC bookshelf book. So just keep looking in both instances in as many shleves as you can each day.
  • Tatanko
    Tatanko
    ✭✭✭✭
    It wasn't mentioned in the 10.0.7 patch notes, but "Dabienne's Note" is now able to be read and added to your Eidetic Memory on the PC live servers. Makes me wonder if any of the other 3 missing books were also fixed/added?
    Silvanus the Gilded
    Imperial Templar - PC/NA
    Learn More
  • TTMighty
    TTMighty
    ✭✭✭
    Tatanko wrote: »
    It wasn't mentioned in the 10.0.7 patch notes, but "Dabienne's Note" is now able to be read and added to your Eidetic Memory on the PC live servers. Makes me wonder if any of the other 3 missing books were also fixed/added?

I was looking for "All Our Perfect Forms" in Reapers March on the PTS, haven't found it yet. Not clear if it's a bookshelf or a interactable object. If I do find it, I'll see if it's on the current live.
  • TTMighty
    TTMighty
    ✭✭✭
    Wait. I just looked in my Lore Library on the PTS. "All Our Perfect Forms" is supposed to be under the heading of "Lore and Culture". The book is no longer there, un-read or otherwise. Was the book removed instead of being fixed?
  • TheWeekendGamingNerdsub17_ESO
    GeneralEU wrote: »
    4 new books from Telvanni Tomes:
    House Telvanni Song
    Song of Fate
    The Spotter Towers
    The Waiting Door

Haven't seen any more info about The Waiting Door book but I found it. It's in Mourner's Solace Inn on the right when you walk in. On an end table in a little alcove.
  • GeneralEU
    GeneralEU
    ✭✭✭
    TTMighty wrote: »
    Wait. I just looked in my Lore Library on the PTS. "All Our Perfect Forms" is supposed to be under the heading of "Lore and Culture". The book is no longer there, un-read or otherwise. Was the book removed instead of being fixed?

Look here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8146418/#Comment_8146418
  • TTMighty
    TTMighty
    ✭✭✭

Look here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8146418/#Comment_8146418

I don't understand. Why are you referring to the post on the same thread that I was commenting on? The patch notes are for what is currently running on the PTS, the lorebook is not being found in the place where the patch notes say it should be and the lorebook seems to have been removed from the Library as apposed to being fixed in game. What are you referring to?
  • GeneralEU
    GeneralEU
    ✭✭✭

I don't understand. Why are you referring to the post on the same thread that I was commenting on? The patch notes are for what is currently running on the PTS, the lorebook is not being found in the place where the patch notes say it should be and the lorebook seems to have been removed from the Library as apposed to being fixed in game. What are you referring to?

PTS patch say "All Our Perfect Forms" are fixed and can be find in Reaper’s March
  • TTMighty
    TTMighty
    ✭✭✭

PTS patch say "All Our Perfect Forms" are fixed and can be find in Reaper’s March

Please actually read my posts here. I am commenting on the PTS path notes that say the particular lorebook can be found in Reapers March. I am saying that I am going on the PTS (where the patch is running) and I am saying that on the patched PTS the book is no longer in the players library.
  • TomBrunbadil
    TomBrunbadil
    Soul Shriven
    Where is "All our perfect forms?" Random bookshelf or?
  • BixenteN7Akantor
    BixenteN7Akantor
    ✭✭✭

My pleasure ^^