Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Eidetic Memory Bugs/Comments/Help

• Tobyja
    Tobyja
    ✭✭✭
    [...]
    Journal of Legionary Jucanis ?? If anyone can help
    [...]

It's in Varen's Watch, behind the Delve Boss(es; the two there) at the end
    t5jo36dbrqf7.jpg
    "Am Beginn einer jeden Katastrophe steht eine Vermutung."
    Options
  • BradTheNord
    BradTheNord
    ✭✭
    Thank you so much to everybody above for the help ! ^^ only book I’m missing now is

“A Mud Covered Letter”

If anyone knows of a post quest location for this I would really appreciate it it’s been bugged for a year now :(

Options
  • Gabriel_H
    Gabriel_H
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you so much to everybody above for the help ! ^^ only book I’m missing now is

“A Mud Covered Letter”

If anyone knows of a post quest location for this I would really appreciate it it’s been bugged for a year now :(

Not disputing you don't have it, but the letter was necessary to advance the quest iirc. Plus it along with the Letter to Dres or something like that were outside in the normal zone, and should still be there.
    Options
  • Gabriel_H
    Gabriel_H
    ✭✭✭
    Can some please confirm, for the sake of my sanity that The Year 2920, Vol 27 is from Bookshelves in The Imperial City - being faction base, sewers, and upper city?!
    Options
  • Tobyja
    Tobyja
    ✭✭✭
    Gabriel_H wrote: »
    Can some please confirm, for the sake of my sanity that The Year 2920, Vol 27 is from Bookshelves in The Imperial City - being faction base, sewers, and upper city?!

It was nearly 2 Months ago (11.May.24) that i found it in the aldmeri base camp in the sewers.
    At the end, in one of the two bookshelves from Captain Alcardawe.
    Was on the hunt for Glorious Upheaval, which i found later at the same spot.
    apwdp3ewgvxq.jpg
    a82zbbqypu7m.jpg

EDIT: and by the way... both books i found in the noCP instance. I don't think it matters, but who knows. Good luck!
    Edited by Tobyja on June 29, 2024 6:57AM
    "Am Beginn einer jeden Katastrophe steht eine Vermutung."
    Options
  • Loupika
    Loupika
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,
    Can someone tell me where I can find Gleaner's Claim?
    Thank you.
    Options