The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Nightblades

• outsideworld76
    outsideworld76
    ✭✭✭
    Nightblades don't need buffs, if you can't win as a nightblade you must be a really bad player.
    There is a reason why so many players are Nightblade, it's just free AP without having to L2P.

• Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sandman929 wrote: »
    Sorcs can escape with Streak, but at an increasing cost. I don't know why cloak doesn't carry that penalty. NB's will almost never admit to being ridiculously advantaged, because doing so would mean they aren't as awesome as they think.

Because it's such an unreliable move that you have spam it 3 times in order for it to work once. As a matter of fact I only used it as a purge back in the day, but once TG came out I took it off my bar. That's how unreliable cloak is. Also out of all the stamina builds; the only one that's tougher to be successful with is the stam sorc. DKs and Templars are much easier to play as. Magicka Nightblades are stupid easy to play as, but that's the case for all classes.
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nightblades don't need buffs, if you can't win as a nightblade you must be a really bad player.
    There is a reason why so many players are Nightblade, it's just free AP without having to L2P.

Being a stam Nightblade is not easy to be successful with. It requires more skill than any other play style with the exception of the stam sorc, and maybe the magicka DK. Also I see a lot more Templars and DKs than I do Nightblades, and out of all the classes; Nightblades are on average the easiest to kill.
  • EsoRecon
    EsoRecon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have an idea guys! Let's make all classes boring and suck like stam sorc. That will make the game fun right?
    Xbox One [ NA ]
    Gamertag - Zyzz II Legacy
    Stam Sorc & Stam NB PvP
    (I'm Just Here To 1vX)
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lord-Otto wrote: »
    bowmanz607 wrote: »
    Lokey0024 wrote: »
    @The_Outsider you just don't get it. You deliberately ignore stuff, just dont have the brains to figure out what is right in front of you, or are arguing to throw out misinformation because you don't want your class nerfed.

Nightblades get 15% health recovery without having to slot any thing.

10% block dmg equates to 200-400 dmg.

If you had to stand in plain view of someone attacking you while healing is see not having mending being an issue. But you can dissa4kingpear from view.

Not sure if you knew this but the tankiest build in the game is a heavy armor Nightblade. The passive health regen, bonus health % for shadow abilities( which you more then likely have suprise attack and mass hysteria on your front bar 6% max health anyone?) and siphoning attacks ( which makes heavy armor build on a nightblade sustain better then any other class) make it not only viable But down right dangerous.

O dear did you just look to health regeneration as an argument to why something is good....OK

Nb tankiest build in game....ok...they are solid but not the tankiest

200-400 damage...on a 2k to 3k hit sure. People hit much harder than that. Additionally, adding in animation canceling and high burst combos the amount of damage blocked over a 1-2 second duration adds up real quick. Next thing you know your blocking major damage in a short time over people without 10% mitigation. Especially when getting hit by multiple targets.

WTT 10% more blocking for 5200 spell/physical resist passive. Will also give 3000 spell resist passive, if demanded.

But...you already have that... Every time you cast Hardened Armor.

Don't be ridiculous.
    Spiked Armor itself is useless, people slot it only for the resistances, whereas Nightblades, the supposed "squishy" class, get the freedom to slot any useful shadow ability. And no one uses Hardened Armor, it's Volatile. Hardened got nerfed too hard with the shield nerf.
    And yeah, not only are DKs forced into using a trash skill to achieve the same NBs do, we kinda HAVE to slot that trash just to survive. It should be the other way round, if DKs are supposed to be the tanky class.

Oh hush, you have to be constantly fighting in order to maintain that shadow barrier; whereas other classes have the liberty of maintaining it while being on the defensive. Also while spiked armor is active you get increased healing. DKs also passively get a ton of spell resistance, take less damage while blocking, and have increased health regen. So yes DKs are also definitely the tanky class, except now they are also the best DPS class, and the best PvP class. So these people who are whining about Nightblades are clueless.
  • Volla
    Volla
    ✭✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »
    NotPhobia wrote: »
    Ok so first off i have to ask , why tf are nbs getting buffs ??? The have the best survivability , dmg and sustain , they have an ultimate that cost 50 and does insane dmg plus heal debuffs you ...but in dark brotherhood that ultimate is also going to STUN and CC you... I dont understand why they keep getting buffs when they need major nerfs , i mean its hard to make a NB build because all their abilities are GOOD , might as well give NBs 7 ability slots on each bar while your at it ZOS , NBs are a serious issue rignt now and they just continue to get better and better , like why is there a class where you can go invisible... not to mention most NBs use shuffle that already immidigates %99.9 of dmg. Soory for the rant , NBs are just ruining my PvP experience and im about to quit with all the buffs that class keeps getting .

So what do you guys think are some nerfs a nb should get ?

ZOS needs to read this , NBs are broke!!!!!!!!

NBs wasnt buffed this patch, actually they were nerfed, dmg on their gapcloser and assassin ultimate was reduced. The "buff" youre talking about was adjusting the stamina morphs to synergise better with champion points, of wich many classes/builds (magicka) has had since champion system was released.

Agree, people talking without knowing the game...
  • EsoRecon
    EsoRecon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bowmanz607 wrote: »
    @The_Outsider you just don't get it. You deliberately ignore stuff, just dont have the brains to figure out what is right in front of you, or are arguing to throw out misinformation because you don't want your class nerfed.

If you had to stand in plain view of someone attacking you while healing is see not having mending being an issue. But you can dissa4kingpear from view.

Not sure if you knew this but the tankiest build in the game is a heavy armor Nightblade. The passive health regen, bonus health % for shadow abilities( which you more then likely have suprise attack and mass hysteria on your front bar 6% max health anyone?) and siphoning attacks ( which makes heavy armor build on a nightblade sustain better then any other class) make it not only viable But down right dangerous.

O dear did you just look to health regeneration as an argument to why something is good....OK

Nb tankiest build in game....ok...they are solid but not the tankiest

200-400 damage...on a 2k to 3k hit sure. People hit much harder than that. Additionally, adding in animation canceling and high burst combos the amount of damage blocked over a 1-2 second duration adds up real quick. Next thing you know your blocking major damage in a short time over people without 10% mitigation. Especially when getting hit by multiple targets.

WTT 10% more blocking for 5200 spell/physical resist passive. Will also give 3000 spell resist passive, if demanded.

But...you already have that... Every time you cast Hardened Armor.

Don't be ridiculous.
    Spiked Armor itself is useless, people slot it only for the resistances, whereas Nightblades, the supposed "squishy" class, get the freedom to slot any useful shadow ability. And no one uses Hardened Armor, it's Volatile. Hardened got nerfed too hard with the shield nerf.
    And yeah, not only are DKs forced into using a trash skill to achieve the same NBs do, we kinda HAVE to slot that trash just to survive. It should be the other way round, if DKs are supposed to be the tanky class.

Oh hush, you have to be constantly fighting in order to maintain that shadow barrier; whereas other classes have the liberty of maintaining it while being on the defensive. Also while spiked armor is active you get increased healing. DKs also passively get a ton of spell resistance, take less damage while blocking, and have increased health regen. So yes DKs are also definitely the tanky class, except now they are also the best DPS class, and the best PvP class. So these people who are whining about Nightblades are clueless.

lol this lord-otto guy sounds like he got 1vX'd by a nightblade too many times xD
    Xbox One [ NA ]
    Stam Sorc & Stam NB PvP
    (I'm Just Here To 1vX)
  • EsoRecon
    EsoRecon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

bet i still beat you with my v12 stam sorc

"free ap without having to l2p" gtfo salty zergling
    Xbox One [ NA ]
    Stam Sorc & Stam NB PvP
    (I'm Just Here To 1vX)
  • outsideworld76
    outsideworld76
    ✭✭✭
    So yes DKs are also definitely the tanky class, except now they are also the best DPS class, and the best PvP class. So these people who are whining about Nightblades are clueless.

So tell me, which high DPS abilities do DK's have that other classes haven't?

• DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Oh look, the "you must be a bad player" argument :D

Mr/Mrs @outsideworld76 , I invite you to fight my Magicka Templar with your Nightblade. Prove me I'm a "bad player" & that Nightblades are strong :D

So far, it has been the Nightblades that are free AP - the only chance a NB has of killing anyone slightly tankier is an instagib or an unbreakable CC - you just don't have the same pressure/self heals as other classes do.
    So yes DKs are also definitely the tanky class, except now they are also the best DPS class, and the best PvP class. So these people who are whining about Nightblades are clueless.

So tell me, which high DPS abilities do DK's have that other classes haven't?

Venomous Claw, Noxious Breath, Corrosive Armor to mention a few.

The main strength of DKs however is the +37% healing you get from passives, making your Vigors tick for 5-8k negating any damage another player does.
    Edited by DDuke on June 6, 2016 1:51PM
  • holosoul
    holosoul
    ✭✭✭✭
    15dktm.jpg
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EsoRecon wrote: »

bet i still beat you with my v12 stam sorc

"free ap without having to l2p" gtfo salty zergling

as mentioned before, my StamSorc as well kills more then any of my NB.

Every class has it´s advantages, you just need to refine your build the way it works for you!
    imho, my builds must give me a good time playing with them, get the build better and better.

some days I took wrong turn and get mashed up like an old bag, other days it works out better and by-the-time all works perfect, there is Zeni again, with a new DLC, and you can start all over again.
    Edited by Azurya on June 6, 2016 2:09PM
  • outsideworld76
    outsideworld76
    ✭✭✭
    DDuke wrote: »

The main strength of DKs however is the +37% healing you get from passives, making your Vigors tick for 5-8k negating any damage another player does.

Most damage comes from DoT not high DPS at all. +37%? And which passives may that be? It helps to have igneous shield up while using Vigor, but that's it. Corrosive Armor doesn't do damage it just reduces physical resistance, really useful against light armor :')
    Only useful thing is the damage mitigation of max 3% health, you virtually become indestructable for a few seconds, but again no high damage output. Only high DPS a stamina DK's has is 2H/WB/executioner.

• DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Most damage comes from DoT not high DPS at all. +37%? And which passives may that be? It helps to have igneous shield up while using Vigor, but that's it. Corrosive Armor doesn't do damage it just reduces physical resistance, really useful against light armor :')
    Only useful thing is the damage mitigation of max 3% health, you virtually become indestructable for a few seconds, but again no high damage output. Only high DPS a stamina DK's has is 2H/WB/executioner.

You do realize the main reason DKs do so much Damage Per Second (DPS) is those DoTs, right?

The passive I'm referring to is called Burning Heat, it's on Draconic Power skill line & gives you 12% more healing whenever a Draconic Power ability is active.

Against heavy armor users, Corrosive Armor can mean up to 50% increased damage done - against medium armor users it's usually around 20-30% more damage for the duration.
  • Lokey0024
    Lokey0024
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You do realize the main reason DKs do so much Damage Per Second (DPS) is those DoTs, right?

The passive I'm referring to is called Burning Heat, it's on Draconic Power skill line & gives you 12% more healing whenever a Draconic Power ability is active.

Against heavy armor users, Corrosive Armor can mean up to 50% increased damage done - against medium armor users it's usually around 20-30% more damage for the duration.

This is only if they are baddies. Sharpend (5200) passive for maul (20%) is what most good pvp players run. Combine that with spammable fracture (5200) and your only getting about 4% dmg increase on medium. About 10% on Heavy armor users unless they run reinforced or snb armor master. But at that point They are meatshields and pose little to no threat.
  • Lokey0024
    Lokey0024
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And every slotted siphoning ability gives you 3% healing recieved on a NB. If its a magika nb using funnel health gives you 8% more healing . done on top of the3% recieved. And can get major mending from heavy attacking on resto bar.

Here is a challenge for the NB defenders out there. Play one week without cloak, l2p, then come back and tell everyone how hard it is to play a NB.
  • bowmanz607
    bowmanz607
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And every slotted siphoning ability gives you 3% healing recieved on a NB. If its a magika nb using funnel health gives you 8% more healing . done on top of the3% recieved. And can get major mending from heavy attacking on resto bar.

Here is a challenge for the NB defenders out there. Play one week without cloak, l2p, then come back and tell everyone how hard it is to play a NB.

I do fine without cloak. I also do fine with cloak.
  • Ragnaroek93
    Ragnaroek93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Here is a challenge for you. Go play NB and win against DDuke, otherwise stop talking about things you have no clue about.
    I used to think that PvP was a tragedy, but now I realize, it's a comedy.
  • EsoRecon
    EsoRecon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

easy. where u at so i can bury u
    Xbox One [ NA ]
    Stam Sorc & Stam NB PvP
    (I'm Just Here To 1vX)
  • Kalebron
    Kalebron
    ✭✭✭
    DocFrost72 wrote: »
    I love the argument that a nightblade is OP...

I recommend playing as one for about a month and telling me they are "OP". They got poison damage instead of magic, kinda like DKs and Templars did with their actives/passives based on stam.

Oh, just wait till you get to try killing a sorc with ward stacking. I'll wait here =)

I did. They are so ridiculously overpowered. My first was a magicka one, but I am making a stam one for this update for when I want to just play the game in the more relaxed fashion of easy mode.

I play a magicka nightblade, and it has taken me a while to play well enough for PVP. I don't use cloak because frankly, it does not work as well anymore due to the number of people running decloaking skills. I ran a stamblade in the beginning and hated it. It is all about personal choice, being comfortable, and having fun. Maybe you are just really good, I don't know, but I struggled to do well until the last few months in PVP. It is a matter of champion points, not necessarily learning to play but being comfortable with bar swapping which I was not until a few months ago. I do not wear Impenetrable on my armor because I don't mind dying a few times. If you are having difficulty with stamina nightblades, then run mage light and get the drop on them first. If you are having difficulty even after that, then roll a DK cause they rarely die and are hard to kill at times or roll an ever elusive sorc. Personally, I think everyone has a class they have the most difficulty with. Mine happen to be sorcs. It is only through practice I can survive against them. LTBC.
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

300 * .15 = 45. Total extra regen in health from a NB = 345 (approx)

If you, somehow, raise the health regen to, let say: 1000, then you should have a health regen of 1150... but who would increase regen having the chance of increasing magicka or stamina regen?
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Healing received? You know how much "extra" healing received you get in one strife?

if you get a strife for 5k, then you will receive .25 of that. that's (1250), then that "heal" is cut in halves (Battle spirit). So 625 healing receive. Then apply the "extra" regen (8%). How much is that? 50. Yeah, an extra 8% of 50 HPS you get for slotting those skills.

Regarding cloak, this patch broke it, let me explain you:

Before the patch, whenever you cloaked, you avoided damage, that implied a lot of skill. (otherwise you should run oom). This patch has changed that. Whenever an enemy fires before cloak, the hit lands. I have no problem with that except for a big issue now.

Let say 1, 2, 3 and 4 are trying to get a NB out of cloak. 1 fires a light attack, then the NB cloaks, then 2, 3 and 4 fire their attacks.
    I have no problem getting 1´s attack, but when you are hit, you are immediately out of cloak. So 2, 3 and 4 attacks land. Why?

The rule say that no attack done while you were cloaked should damage you, but a cheap mechanic is breaking that.

Of course, 2, 3 and 4 are not light attacks, they are Jesus Beams, WBs, SAs or even ambushes.

So, what's the point of cloak?

P.S. I've played with and without cloak for almost 2 years. Cloak makes no difference when you confront a good player. Bad players die anyway, with or without cloak

In the wrong house
    I took the wrong road
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Lokey0024 , how about you stop embarrassing yourself? In most threads you blather such incredible nonsense that really makes taking you seriously difficult.

First of all, most good players do not run mace - if you're a stamina DK I wouldn't even run sharpened.

Sword>Mace against every target with less than 25% mitigation (most stamina builds & all light armor builds) & also against anyone using a dmg shield (most of the magicka builds).

Secondly, if you're a stamina DK & you've got Corrosive, Defending or Nirnhoned are the traits you'll want on your weapon.

I mean, DK is a secondary class for me, but even I know this stuff.
    @Lokey0024 wrote:

Ironically, cloak not working is the main reason stamina NBs are very weak at the moment in PvP. If cloak actually worked, I think the class would be balanced with the rest as you'd be able to reliably use your defensive skill.

Cloak failing to function is the same as if a magicka sorc casted Hardened Ward, and instead of giving the sorc a shield it just goes *poof* and nothing happens. You can imagine what happens next.
    Edited by DDuke on June 6, 2016 6:00PM
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Lokey0024 , how about you stop embarrassing yourself? In most threads you blather such incredible nonsense that really makes taking you seriously difficult.

First of all, most good players do not run mace - if you're a stamina DK I wouldn't even run sharpened.

Sword>Mace against every target with less than 25% mitigation (most stamina builds & all light armor builds) & also against anyone using a dmg shield (most of the magicka builds).

Secondly, if you're a stamina DK & you've got Corrosive, Defending or Nirnhoned are the traits you'll want on your weapon.

@Lokey0024 wrote:

Ironically, cloak not working is the main reason stamina NBs are very weak at the moment in PvP. If cloak actually worked, I think the class would be balanced with the rest as you'd be able to reliably use your defensive skill.

Cloak failing to function is the same as if a magicka sorc casted Hardened Ward, and instead of giving the sorc a shield it just goes *poof* and nothing happens. You can imagine what happens next.

according to what he has said here, nothing, since the ultra-super-extra health regen of 15% is strong enough for taking you outta there

Even when NBs are at the rocky bottom, there's people still complaining and shouting "nerf NBs, too OP".

In the wrong house
    I took the wrong road
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No one likes being feared, myself included. I think a lot of the "nerf NBs" talk comes from that. Sometimes it just seems to last forever.
  • Lokey0024
    Lokey0024
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xvorg wrote: »

If you, somehow, raise the health regen to, let say: 1000, then you should have a health regen of 1150... but who would increase regen having the chance of increasing magicka or stamina regen?

Heavy armors regen is constitution. Run tri stat yellow recovery orsinium food. A little extra recovery is better then none.

Healing received? You know how much "extra" healing received you get in one strife?

if you get a strife for 5k, then you will receive .25 of that. that's (1250), then that "heal" is cut in halves (Battle spirit). So 625 healing receive. Then apply the "extra" regen (8%). How much is that? 50. Yeah, an extra 8% of 50 HPS you get for slotting those skills.

Before the patch, whenever you cloaked, you avoided damage, that implied a lot of skill. (otherwise you should run oom). This patch has changed that. Whenever an enemy fires before cloak, the hit lands. I have no problem with that except for a big issue now.

Let say 1, 2, 3 and 4 are trying to get a NB out of cloak. 1 fires a light attack, then the NB cloaks, then 2, 3 and 4 fire their attacks.
    I have no problem getting 1´s attack, but when you are hit, you are immediately out of cloak. So 2, 3 and 4 attacks land. Why?

The rule say that no attack done while you were cloaked should damage you, but a cheap mechanic is breaking that.

Of course, 2, 3 and 4 are not light attacks, they are Jesus Beams, WBs, SAs or even ambushes.

P.S. I've played with and without cloak for almost 2 years. Cloak makes no difference when you confront a good player. Bad players die anyway, with or without cloak

Strife is a dmg ability. The return is just bonus. And once again a healing buff from a damage ability. Why?

Apply it to regen. Or healing ward when it procs. Its actually decent.

This it's The best swiss army class by far.

The best NBs ive played against didnt rely on cloak at all in duels. They would use it for a auto crit, dmg midigation or to duck a WB instead of blocking. Super strong ability. Actually the best used it exclusively to duck my WB the entire fight. Was infuriating.

If you think balancing a game around what's "broken" instead of what an ability is suppose to do is a good idea its a good thing youre not devs.
    Edited by Lokey0024 on June 6, 2016 6:17PM
  • outsideworld76
    outsideworld76
    ✭✭✭
    They should nerf the lag, it's very OP right now.
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Heavy armors regen is constitution. Run tri stat yellow recovery orsinium food. A little extra recovery is better then none.

Strife is a dmg ability. The return is just bonus. And once again a healing buff from a damage ability. Why?

The best NBs ive played against didnt rely on cloak at all in duels. They would use it for a auto crit, dmg midigation or to duck a WB instead of blocking. Super strong ability. Actually the best used it exclusively to duck my WB the entire fight. Was infuriating.

If you think balancing a game around what's "broken" instead of what an ability is suppose to do is a good idea its a good thing youre not devs.

Then, what NB will use healing received properly? a healer? a Tank, in PvP? Battle Spirit began because NBs were able to heal themselve while damaging others and that's OK, what is not OK is to ignore numbers. a 12.5% healing based on DMG (dmg that can be blocked/dodged/reflected means nothing. Compare that to a DK who uses Igneus shield while healing through vigor. In my book, 25% is more that 8%. Not to mention the heal they get with burning embers, flame lash and Obsidian shard . Even more, now rapid strikes and draining shot have a heal on damage that's affected with buffs. And we are not talking about minor buffs, DKs have acces at least to 7 major buffs, including MAJOR mending. And you are worried for an 8% extra healing in a class that barely has 1 real heal (refreshing path)?

My playing style need shadowy disguise for 100% crits on heavy attack. I don't like to copy other's playing styles, I don't even slot CW or Sap Essence which are the 2 more used skills for any NB besides cloak. You cannot force me or other to play the same way than others because you are unable to deal with a particular class. That's a 10 YO kid argument.

If NB kills you in Cyro, the work your playing style instead comming here for a nerf. That's what 90% of the players in this game do, otherwise yo areb forcing those NBs to play other classes, and you know? Many of them are going to be equally lethal.

In the wrong house
    I took the wrong road
  • Lokey0024
    Lokey0024
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Lokey0024 wrote:

according to what he has said here, nothing, since the ultra-super-extra health regen of 15% is strong enough for taking you outta there

Even when NBs are at the rocky bottom, there's people still complaining and shouting "nerf NBs, too OP".

If you want to comment on something ive stated it would be better to take it in context. The guy said the health regen is one reason why dks are so tanky. I said nbs have better health regen and decent health recieved bonuses as well.
    That's not what i said makes nightblades great tanks. Siphoning attacks is.

To many words?
    Edited by Lokey0024 on June 6, 2016 6:40PM
  • Lokey0024
    Lokey0024
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Then, what NB will use healing received properly? a healer? a Tank, in PvP? Battle Spirit began because NBs were able to heal themselve while damaging others and that's OK, what is not OK is to ignore numbers. a 12.5% healing based on DMG (dmg that can be blocked/dodged/reflected means nothing. Compare that to a DK who uses Igneus shield while healing through vigor. In my book, 25% is more that 8%. Not to mention the heal they get with burning embers, flame lash and Obsidian shard . Even more, now rapid strikes and draining shot have a heal on damage that's affected with buffs. And we are not talking about minor buffs, DKs have acces at least to 7 major buffs, including MAJOR mending. And you are worried for an 8% extra healing in a class that barely has 1 real heal (refreshing path)?

My playing style need shadowy disguise for 100% crits on heavy attack. I don't like to copy other's playing styles, I don't even slot CW or Sap Essence which are the 2 more used skills for any NB besides cloak. You cannot force me or other to play the same way than others because you are unable to deal with a particular class. That's a 10 YO kid argument.

If NB kills you in Cyro, the work your playing style instead comming here for a nerf. That's what 90% of the players in this game do, otherwise yo areb forcing those NBs to play other classes, and you know? Many of them are going to be equally lethal.

You obviously haven't read anything ive posted. You champion this cause with out of context reading and what sounds like a serious case of the git guds imo. I dont want nerfs there bright boy. Bring the other classes up to the level of play achieved in eachs specific role. NB dip into every good thing in game and dont have a real downside.