The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Nightblades

• bowmanz607
    bowmanz607
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lokey0024 wrote: »
    Incapacitating strike is the 250 cost ult standard of might for dks and the110 cost take flight meshed together and all damage is done up front. And it's half the cost of take flight. Stam synergizes the magic dmg component by using ambush first to empower it, like wrecking blow did for dk dunk (wb to take flight) and was better because the defile AND bonus 20% damage for the next couple of attacks right after. Magika nb didnt have a class empower with a gap closer for the quick hit empowered ult that is real hard to predict.

standard of might = aoe, major defile to all, loss of damage to all, increased damage to all, synergy

Flight = ranged, high aoe damage, aoe cc, can get into keeps.

Incap strike = single target debuff, single target damage buff, single target cc.

Big difference in those abilities. Single target is useless in anything but we'll single target.
    Also, mag does have empowering available in mage quild.
  • Lokey0024
    Lokey0024
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Standard of might-walk three steps in any direction, completely negated.

Not sure what you're getting at but Here's some food for thought, when was the last time you died from a dk standard. Now if the dk radiated the aura and followed him....
  • bowmanz607
    bowmanz607
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Works great in situations such as flags, sewers, keeps, etc. Additionally synergizes well with roots etc. Incap only good against 1 while fighting one. That said it should cost less imo.
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Best sustain?

My redguard stamDk says hello.

Better sustain
    Better sustained damage
    Better healing
    Better tankiness
    Better dots

IF I could 1v1 myself stamdk vs stamnb , the dk version of me would win every time. And I main nightblade.

Only thing nb got better is gank/stealth burst and escape, and a spammable dps skill (surprise attack). Dk can use DBoS as ult for similar burst as incap strike Where DBoS is undodgeable and has a nasty dot and is AOE damage + aoe knockdown.

The nb would only survive by fleing like a rat.

Not saying nb is weak, its's very good. But IF you cry about nb buff how Come you are not whining about stam dk's? :)

@DDuke You know I deserve an agree xD
    Edited by Master_Kas on June 1, 2016 1:57AM
    EU | PC
  • Lokey0024
    Lokey0024
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea let the dks slap a banner on their back and that's the ult. Like the banner bosses in the sewer. Would be worth the250 cost.
  • Lokey0024
    Lokey0024
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Master_Kas wrote: »
    Best sustain?

Better sustain
    Better sustained damage
    Better healing
    Better tankiness
    Better dots

IF I could 1v1 myself stamdk vs stamnb , the dk version of me would win every time. And I main nightblade.

Only thing nb got better is gank/stealth burst and escape, and a spammable dps skill (surprise attack). Dk can use DBoS as ult for similar burst as incap strike Where DBoS is undodgeable and has a nasty dot and is AOE damage + aoe knockdown.

Not saying nb is weak, its's very good. But IF you cry about nb buff how Come you are not whining about stam dk's? :)

Would love to see a vid of you wrecking skilled NBs on your dk.
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Master_Kas wrote: »
    Best sustain?

Better sustain
    Better sustained damage
    Better healing
    Better tankiness
    Better dots

Would love to see a vid of you wrecking skilled NBs on your dk.

As I said if I dueled myself (meaning same skill level)

You can Always watch the 2 latest duel tournament videos from EU. First one of them was won by stamdk, second one a sorc vs a stamplar (tough some of the best stamdks wasn't in the last one). Funny no stam nb has won it yet ;)

I can Kill and survive good nbs easier on my dk than my main nb. I must record videos for you? I think not.

Nice how you avoided all my arguments about the stamdk vs stamnb and just wrote "make a video" lol.

But let's play ball, upload a video of you as a stamblade Killing skilled stamdks in 1v1 fights meaning no ganking Or running away . ;)
    Edited by Master_Kas on June 1, 2016 2:26AM
    EU | PC
  • Lokey0024
    Lokey0024
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not the one making unfounded claims. I assumed you considered yourself skilled so skilled NB would be the equal. Make a vid killing scrub NBs then.

Best dots. Have you even read cripples tool tip?? Its a ranged unstable flame with a low duration high damage.

Best sustain. The15% extra regen for all pools said hello. Its a proactive passive, meaning you can cloak away and recoup instead of stand there hoping for your ult to fill or spaming igneous for the 1.5k-2k stam 2x.

Better healing. Yea, but not by much. You get3% bonus healing done, no major or minor, for every siphon ability on bar. Cripple and funnel health or power extract and siphoning strikes? Ok 6%. Minor vitality because its slotted. Thats 8% recieved. Complete a heavy attack for resto and you have major mending. Healing done by 25%
    Not sure what you run on your stam dk but i run the standard 4 rush rally execute WB with unstable or camo hunter. Bow bar is flappers igneous vigor shuffle poison inject. No space for a draconic ability that'd last enough to make recasting alot worth it, which doesn't have one stam morph btw, for the12% healing buff. This is a standard dk build. Only10% better healing?

Better Tankiness....no comment....read shadow passives....the only argument is they arent use to tucking tail as much so they practice staying in the fight.

Tell me when pvp becomes a dot battle.
    Edited by Lokey0024 on June 1, 2016 3:36AM
  • bowmanz607
    bowmanz607
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stam dk 1v1 with a Stam Nb of equal skill will more often than not result in the Stam dk winning thisbpatch. However, this game is not all about 1v1. Each thrive in different situations.
  • Attackopsn
    Attackopsn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerf argonians while your at it too, argonians are completely broken! They can swim away from any fight all the way back to their zerg. Not to mention the fact that they have almost 10% more hp just from racial passives, um hello, that means they get way more hp back from other op moves like blood altar and they can survive anything. Argonians are literally breaking this game, I swear it feels like they one shot me right out of the water before I can even start casting my blood altar. If you don't nerf argonians then there really is no hope for this game because they are clearly broken in indisputable ways that are seen in my clear proof above.
    ign: ATTACKO
    PS4 NA
    First NA Completion of VMoL Hard Mode

• Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NBs are really strong if you dont know how to counter Cloak.
    Sorcs are really strong if you dont know how to counter shieldstacking.
    Templars are really strong if you dont know how to counter healing.
    (stam) DKs are really strong if you dont know how to counter high dmg mitigation.

From this list I find Cloak one of the easiest defensive abilities to counter.
    Mage Light, Evil Hunter, detect pots and self-centered AOEs (like Blade Cloak and Lighting Form) also work pretty well.

Burst from NBs is good and their passives are good but Cloak is easy to counter if you know how.
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • kadar
    kadar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Half of you posting about how NB cant sustain damage need to l2 nightblade. Volley, caltrops, poison injection, twin rend, and this its for pve. Thread in light weave with sustain with syphon.

Siphoning strikes and 15% regen passive l2 use them. If you have crap regen, you have stupid high wep damage, or are just an idiot.

If you think NB is squishy you havent played any other class. They get 5200 armor/spell resist anytime they cast a shadow ability. No other class has this without using a barspace. They get 8% damage midigation on a cloak morph which is like having ANOTHER 5200 armor\resist.

lol. Literally no has said "NB can't sustain damage." Please actually read what people are posting.

What people have said is that NB can't sustain damage as well as other classes can. We are behind the other 3 classes in every category except burst damage.
    Alcast wrote: »
    Radiant Magelight+Impen = No more being instagibbed.
    I happen to agree with @Alcast that it is insanely easy to counter a NBs burst simply because it requires stealth. Stealth happens to be the easiest in game mechanic to counter ever. I won't even bother to list them all (even Stamina classes now how "magelight" in the new Expert Hunter skill).

But I recognize that people have differing opinions on this. Even ZOS didn't think NB Cloak was worth nerfing (remember the huge Nerf-Cloak phase "everyone" was up in arms about?). If you honestly have trouble countering a NBs burst in Cyrodiil, go ahead and send me a tell in game (PC NA) and I'll see if I can help. :)

So what is lacking from NB arsenal that the other classes have? You can only keep up so many dots and still dps at the same time. If you look at the builds between dk and nb put up by reputable pve players they are almost exactly the same minus Maybe 1 or 2 abilities. NB also has a crit mod of10% adding to their every crit.

Of you think NB burst ONLY comes from stealth i think you have sadly misunderstood class mechanics. Grim focus (8%) passive crit bonus (2% per ability) crit damage mod (10%)that also gives minor savagery (6%crit) armor break on 2 abilities, one being on a spammable attack the other castable from stealth(8%). This, combined with unblockable aoe CC, make for very messy encounters. Point out any other class that synergizes this well with buffs. Go ahead, ill wait. Templars maybe? And impen has effect on EVERY class, not just NB. Actually they still will hit harder then the other classes. As well as building for crit resist. You gimp other forms of either damage output or damage mitigation

I'm not saying nerf anything. Im saying put the time into the other classes to make them this awesome to play. Ill give you an example. Dk is for prolonged fights. Give their dots minor or major defile so its harder to heal thru the constant damage. Or make sorc pets explode on command while attacking a target for burst.

Its easy to vaguely point out things as facts. if you Dont get to the meat of it, whats the point. you might want to think out what you want to say and what you Think Could be a good fix before posting. JS

To answer the bold part:
    1) Healing. Nightblades are outclassed by templars
    2) Mitigation. Outclassed by DKs.
    3) DPS. Outclassed by DKs, Templars, and Sorcs (Magicka NB up to par for PVE dps, Stam is second worst: above only stam Sorc).
    Like many have already pointed out. NBs have their niche. Burst.
    Of you think NB burst ONLY comes from stealth i think you have sadly misunderstood class mechanics. Grim focus (8%) passive crit bonus (2% per ability) crit damage mod (10%)that also gives minor savagery (6%crit) armor break on 2 abilities, one being on a spammable attack the other castable from stealth(8%). This, combined with unblockable aoe CC, make for very messy encounters. Point out any other class that synergizes this well with buffs. Go ahead, ill wait. Templars maybe? And impen has effect on EVERY class, not just NB. Actually they still will hit harder then the other classes. As well as building for crit resist. You gimp other forms of either damage output or damage mitigation
    If you read the NB passives in their entirety you'd see that NB burst is tied to stealth. W/o that, our bust is very similar to the capabilities of all other classes.
    Typing out a long comment doesn't automatically make your opinions closer to facts. We all (who actually play NB) know what our skills do.
    Since you believe in the fallacy that buffs are what makes a class strong, let's talk about the best single buff in existence for PVP combat: Major Mending. You know what class doesn't have access to it? Nightblades.
    Its easy to vaguely point out things as facts. if you Dont get to the meat of it, whats the point. you might want to think out what you want to say and what you Think Could be a good fix before posting. JS
    Your OP is a perfect example of that...
    NotPhobia wrote: »
    Ok so first off i have to ask , why tf are nbs getting buffs ??? The have the best survivability , dmg and sustain , they have an ultimate that cost 50 and does insane dmg plus heal debuffs you ...but in dark brotherhood that ultimate is also going to STUN and CC you... I dont understand why they keep getting buffs when they need major nerfs , i mean its hard to make a NB build because all their abilities are GOOD , might as well give NBs 7 ability slots on each bar while your at it ZOS , NBs are a serious issue rignt now and they just continue to get better and better , like why is there a class where you can go invisible... not to mention most NBs use shuffle that already immidigates %99.9 of dmg. Soory for the rant , NBs are just ruining my PvP experience and im about to quit with all the buffs that class keeps getting .

So what do you guys think are some nerfs a nb should get ?

ZOS needs to read this , NBs are broke!!!!!!!!
    I'm sorry that NBs are such a pain for you. ZOS even added the new Expert Hunter just for people having NB problems. :)

• Lokey0024
    Lokey0024
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @The_Outsider

https://youtu.be/goVFxsUOMsM

First part was azura no cp, second is chillrend.

I'm not biased either way, just calling it like i see it. I have both dk and nb.

And nothing i did was from stealth btw.

Midigation? From block? How do you top 100% midigation because they can't see you! if i could press a button and midigate 100% damage 50% of the time id have it on my bar. Ask shuffle its permenant home is L1

Look you're trying so i wont be a jerk but if youre not the very best at everything, but really good at most, and not bad at anything, ill let you finish the thought.

And typing out long comments full of facts, in all actuality, does prove points and gives perspective. The 10% weapon/spell damage is just icing on the cake. No, wait. Its a hundred dollar bill with a solid gold money clip dropped on the icing on the cake
    Edited by Lokey0024 on June 1, 2016 1:33PM
  • joe.smith21b14_ESO
    joe.smith21b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Alcast wrote: »
    Radiant Magelight+Impen = No more being instagibbed.

True story.
    Smiff
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @The_Outsider

Midigation? From block? How do you top 100% midigation because they can't see you! if i could press a button and midigate 100% damage 50% of the time id have it on my bar. Ask shuffle its permenant home is L1

Caltrops are a pain in the ass for every single NB.
    Volley is another skill that can be used against NB
    Spear shards, talons, streak, WoE, Steel tornado, flare...

If you can't se the NB it doesn't mean he's not there and that he cannot be dmgd.
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Alrighty, boiz, let's talk about cloak counters. I'll compare them to STREAK counters.
    Also, a bit of general rambling afterwards, for those that want to stay.

Cloak:

Magelight, soon Expert Hunter
    Yup, reveals stuff in your vicinity, which means that stuff usually already hit you with a gapcloser and initial burst combo. Doesn't matter if you live through it thanks to impen, you are already on the defensive, so playing into a NB's hands. I sure don't have time to cast Magelight while having to break free every five seconds, having to shield AND focus on attacking. GG.

D-Pots
    Same as Magelight, only more limited and leave me to choose between magicka or stamina regen, I have to give one up. Not even mentioning health. Radius is a joke.

AoEs
    You mean, like Impulse? A short-ranged, low-damage AoE on a char that is designed to stay OUT of close-range? Trying to snatch a NB, which is master of movement? GTFO.

Delayed Skill (Curse, etc)
    Yup, pulls them out of stealth after four seconds, for a fraction of a second. You better look the right way when it goes off, otherwise the NB is gone. Super cool while running around trees and rocks. Considering this is the only ranged option and doesn't completely trash your build just to SEE an enemy, it's IMO still the best option. Which speaks VOLUMES.

Streak:

Any gapcloser, ever
    People non-chalantly hush about how the infamous streak never, EVER saves a sorc's life from an enemy zerg, as they just gapclose the ship out of you, while applying that super-root. Gapclosers alone make any argument to cloak invalid. But, the list continues.

Cyrodiil ITSELF
    Yes, Cyrodiil also doesn't embrace sorcs. Cyrodiil is just a big fustercluck of mountains and pebbles all that kind of terrain that does not belong in PvP. Streak up the slightest hill? It either doesn't work or you're streaking at reduced range, because, you know, streak already has dat 22 meters range gapclosers have, right? Streak down a hill? Even worse, you'll land in frikkin' MID-AIR, causing you to fall and take damage and be unable to use any skills while falling. Also, you'll mostly make that stupid roll on the ground, wasting even more time. Cloak sure doesn't have to deal with that. Sure, you can reach certain rock faster, but ambush follows you in one jump. Wait, I got more!

TIME!!!
    Oh yeah, the very time itself is against sorcs. Because, you know, in Cyrodiil, someone lit the first flame and time is warped. Which means streak is not instant, as it should be, but thanks to lag, it actually takes a second to activate. Not only messing up your coordination, but also making you very vulnerable, as you're locked in animation while taking a beating.

Mitigation
    And above all, cloak means 100% mitigation from single-target and projectiles, which actually makes NBs the MOST RESISTANT class in the game. Hell, it even mitigates Meteor with a snip of your fingers. DKs and Temps and Sorcs sure would like to do the same. Gladfully, that's being changed and I can't help but smirk at Sypher being nervous about it. Streak, on the other hand, negates NOTHING. In fact, while you're locked in that animation, unable to do anything, all attacks against you stack and hit you. With no HoTs for sorcs and unable to refresh shields, streak actually does you WORSE at staying alive against a zerg. And from this forum I can tell people already reached the conclusion that streak is only good offensively, which is futile against teh zergz. And yet, it's being penalized and shields are getting weakened. That is pure bias and hypocrisy.

Still there? Good.
    =)
    No, people like to bring up how NBs rely on their stealth for damage and don't have dps and don't have burst in the open and yadayada... BS!!!
    NBs get their stealth/crit passives ON TOP of a working build. SA/CW is incredibly strong, and a class-skill. Fear is the most broken cc in the game and gives you a larger cc window than any other skill in the game to busrt down your opponent. I fail to see how LA+SA on DW has less dps than LA+Crushing on a puny stick, I really do. And I don't get How Prox+Tether+VD or Ambush+Fear+Incap+Exe/SA is a worse burst than a sorc's highly-telegraphed and easy-to-counter Curse+Frag+Fury.
    And the whole "oh shields mitigate our burst" thingy? Yeah, shields negate crits. So does impen. But impen is PERMANENT, and shields are easily broken during a cc. When a sorc's shields are down, he's DEAD. Which makes you extremely vulnerable to cc *cough*stamina*cough*. But, you know, we sorcs ALSO suffer from shields! We get a crit passive just as NBs, and we are supposed to get our heal from Surge. Just ask Fengrush how he feels about it, just do it! And we are still denied our spammable dps move, that is not from a stick that gives you a whopping spellpower of 2.8k.

But yeah, go ahead, buff NBs! It's easy to see what class Hurricane Wroebel prefers and how he has no clue WHATSOEVER about making a balanced game. I mean, if you run into a zerg, you should die, right? Because reasons. Only NBs not. Because more reasons.
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    DocFrost72 wrote: »
    I love the argument that a nightblade is OP...

I recommend playing as one for about a month and telling me they are "OP". They got poison damage instead of magic, kinda like DKs and Templars did with their actives/passives based on stam.

Oh, just wait till you get to try killing a sorc with ward stacking. I'll wait here =)

I have v16 stam and magica everything, so there is no bias on my part. While I agree with you that stam Nb is bottom barrel in pve along with stam sorc, for pvp they are probably the strongest class. They have great burst damage which is the damage type you need in pvp for the last few patches. Everyone has to much sustain for the slow, grinding type of damage. They have incredible survivability thanks to rally, vigor, shuffle, dodge roll and cloak. Medium with impen on is pretty tanky too.

I'm not saying they are OP, but they are really strong in pvp. Try fight a good stam Nb when you're on a magica Templar for instance. The fight is theirs to lose. You won't connect with half your abilities.
    Edited by Brrrofski on June 1, 2016 4:00PM
  • Hluill
    Hluill
    ✭✭✭
    Ser Lobo wrote: »
    I wish they would take all the classes out, but leave the class skill lines open for anybody. Problem between 'I hate nightblades' and 'why are sorcerers still overpowered after two hole years' are then gone.

Sure, you'd still have complaints about those using teleport strike or bolt escape, but they could change a single skill without having to worry about the whole class being balanced around it.

Wow, you speak my language, Ser!

Half my toons are nightblades because that class seems to have the most, fun skills, and I've never been a fan of finger-twitcher gameplay.

Imagine if the skill trees were not restricted by class... This game would be one, huge step closer to awesomeness.
    Black-handed Hluill and his daughter Leyek of House Numaril.
  • kadar
    kadar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @The_Outsider

I'm not biased either way, just calling it like i see it. I have both dk and nb.

Look you're trying so i wont be a jerk but if youre not the very best at everything, but really good at most, and not bad at anything, ill let you finish the thought.

And typing out long comments full of facts, in all actuality, does prove points and gives perspective. The 10% weapon/spell damage is just icing on the cake. No, wait. Its a hundred dollar bill with a solid gold money clip dropped on the icing on the cake
    @Lokey0024
    Way to not address any of the points previously made, and still post a comment full of opinion and derogatory attitude. :| And if playing a DK and a NB makes you unbiased, then you are more biased than me (check sig).

You've posted a video of NBs getting 1 kill. So...should I link videos of other classes killing NBs?

I'm not sure how it is on consoles, but on PC Cloak/Stealth play works really well on people who are newer to the game, or haven't been informed on the proper counters. If you're going to call Cloak "100%" mitigation in all seriousness, and also believe that long comments prove points, then I won't bother with this.
    Ok so first off i have to ask , why tf are nbs getting buffs ??? The have the best survivability , dmg and sustain , they have an ultimate that cost 50 and does insane dmg plus heal debuffs you ...but in dark brotherhood that ultimate is also going to STUN and CC you... I dont understand why they keep getting buffs when they need major nerfs , i mean its hard to make a NB build because all their abilities are GOOD , might as well give NBs 7 ability slots on each bar while your at it ZOS , NBs are a serious issue rignt now and they just continue to get better and better , like why is there a class where you can go invisible... not to mention most NBs use shuffle that already immidigates %99.9 of dmg. Soory for the rant , NBs are just ruining my PvP experience and im about to quit with all the buffs that class keeps getting .

If you can read your (edit: "the")original post and claim that you are unbiased, level-headed, and offer facts to back up your arguments...I don't know what to say. You can't make a thread with statements like that, and expect everyone to agree.

Edited by kadar on June 1, 2016 6:27PM
  • Lokey0024
    Lokey0024
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @The_Outsider

@Lokey0024
    Way to not address any of the points previously made, and still post a comment full of opinion and derogatory attitude. :| And if playing a DK and a NB makes you unbiased, then you are more biased than me (check sig).

You've posted a video of NBs getting 1 kill. So...should I link videos of other classes killing NBs?

I'm not sure how it is on consoles, but on PC Cloak/Stealth play works really well on people who are newer to the game, or haven't been informed on the proper counters. If you're going to call Cloak "100%" mitigation in all seriousness, and also believe that long comments prove points, then I won't bother with this.

If you can read your (edit: "the")original post and claim that you are unbiased, level-headed, and offer facts to back up your arguments...I don't know what to say. You can't make a thread with statements like that, and expect everyone to agree.

Look up a couple posts before this one. Dare i say it....

L2forum..

• Skitttles
    Skitttles
    ✭✭✭✭
    Honestly NBs are exactly where they should be. Although the people saying you sacrifice alot of sustain for the damage makes no sense at all. Work on the other classes now please.
    Skittles | DC Stem Sok and sumtimes Nertbled
  • Kalebron
    Kalebron
    ✭✭✭
    I have been playing a nightblade for quite some time, and have just recently been able to start doing really well with a rotation and learning to weapon swap faster. I am not the best pvp'r nor the worst. It took me a while to be able to do 1v1's and be successful and I finally feel like I am able to. The difference after playing for nearly a year is using a fire staff. I had my mind solely set on using swords because of the extra damage when really I increased my damage output using the staff. I hate to say it, but people who say L2P are right. There are people who spend hours doing 1v1 with others just to get a leg up on others and guess what, it works. I still prefer my swords in PVE, but I like my staff in PVP. Being quick and knowing where your skills are is probably the most important thing in PVP IMO.
  • kadar
    kadar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @The_Outsider

@Lokey0024

Look up a couple posts before this one. Dare i say it....

L2forum..

Oh my... You've just reinforced if not outright proven my points. Thanks for makin' my day! :D
  • Lokey0024
    Lokey0024
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not the one making unfounded claims. I assumed you considered yourself skilled so skilled NB would be the equal. Make a vid killing scrub NBs then.

Best dots. Have you even read cripples tool tip?? Its a ranged unstable flame with a low duration high damage.

Best sustain. The15% extra regen for all pools said hello. Its a proactive passive, meaning you can cloak away and recoup instead of stand there hoping for your ult to fill or spaming igneous for the 1.5k-2k stam 2x.

Better healing. Yea, but not by much. You get3% bonus healing done, no major or minor, for every siphon ability on bar. Cripple and funnel health or power extract and siphoning strikes? Ok 6%. Minor vitality because its slotted. Thats 8% recieved. Complete a heavy attack for resto and you have major mending. Healing done by 25%
    Not sure what you run on your stam dk but i run the standard 4 rush rally execute WB with unstable or camo hunter. Bow bar is flappers igneous vigor shuffle poison inject. No space for a draconic ability that'd last enough to make recasting alot worth it, which doesn't have one stam morph btw, for the12% healing buff. This is a standard dk build. Only10% better healing?

Better Tankiness....no comment....read shadow passives....the only argument is they arent use to tucking tail as much so they practice staying in the fight.

Tell me when pvp becomes a dot battle.

Consider yourself spoonfed. I didnt even mention siphoning strikes, which if you weave into an attack combo basically makes it cost nothing.

Buff

Other

Classes

!
    Edited by Lokey0024 on June 1, 2016 10:36PM
  • mirog
    mirog
    ✭✭✭
    ITT: salty Nightblades

The only problem I have with Nightblade is cloak, it's just annoying that any NB can choose to leave a fight whenever they want. Players shouldn't get a timeout button.
  • mirog
    mirog
    ✭✭✭

The only problem I have with Nightblade is cloak, it's just annoying that any NB can choose to leave a fight whenever they want. Players shouldn't get a timeout button.
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mirog wrote: »

Any AOE in the game will break the cloak so why so salty?
  • SupremeTravie
    SupremeTravie
    ✭✭
    You guys are complaining about a class that can go invisible for what 2.9 seconds ? When other games that have classes that can go into perma stealth ?? Is this your first mmo ? ESO picked up some real trolls the past year.
  • Lokey0024
    Lokey0024
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @SupremeTravie seems like the new players with non maxed CP have the most problem with the stealth. If you read the posts here that's not the only issue.

Ill tldr for you my oppinion. NB class is complete. Buff the other classes to this level of play by thinking out the other classes as complete as they did NBs
  • bowmanz607
    bowmanz607
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have a problem getting a nb that goes into cloak, then that is a l2p issue. Try and switch up your build a bit to have an ability or potion on hand to counter a nb. Having problem taking down a nb who cloaks is the same as having a problem taking down a temp who heals back to full health. The counters to cloak is countless.

On a side note, I find it funny how many people think other classes are op in this oatch. Some people say nb are op. Some say temp is op. Some say dk is op. Sorc is the only one that people don't talk about being op. Is it rrally the classes are all op?Based on the arguments made in the threads concerning certain classes being op, it seems more that each class thrives at something in which players turn around and yell it is op. Perhaps, idk, certain classes are better at some things than others. For temp it is installed heal to full health and rd. For nb it is burst. For dk it is the dots. Sounds to me people are saying what a class is supposed to and does thrive at is op. Perhaps if you don't like what your class thrives at you should change it. Perhaps if you have trouble against a certain vlass/playstyle you should practice more against them. Stop coming to the forums yelling it is all op.