The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

PTS Patch Notes v2.4.1

• GoodOlPinkly
    GoodOlPinkly
    ✭✭✭
    On Friday's ESO Live Gina said there were going to be a lot of ability changes. This seems to be a lot less info than implied. Is there more information coming about ability changes?

This is 2.4.1 patch notes they haven't released 2.4.2 yet
  • GriM_728
    GriM_728
    ✭✭✭
    susmitds wrote: »
    Minalan wrote: »
    Why is stacking weapon damage to 5K with great sustain easy, but stacking spell damage half that high with great sustain and IMPEN gear is impossible?

Are you kidding me? All magicka builds have several times better sustain than stamina builds.

Please just please stop commenting on what you know nothing about.
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    maboleth wrote: »
    Speaking as someone that only recently got the Conjured ward for the first time ever in the game, I must say my reactions are mixed at best.

Having that shield is great, but it's nowhere near bullet-proof as some people claim it to be. Currently absorbs 4479 damage in Non-vet Cyrodiil campaign. That's like 2-3 enemy hits and only a half (1/2) of Power Overload. If you are confronting several enemies, that shield goes down in no time. And with zergs you have absolutely no chance, even with 2 shields and 1 healing ward stacked together.

So really, ZOS should leave this shield's timing alone. Reducing it by 70% makes it more annoying - spamming it like crazy or using it only when you're heavily confronted. But still it does NOT make the Sorcerers untouchable.

You're not supposed to be invincible and you're definitely not suppose to be invincible against a zerg.

Why should one class have a "set it and forget" ability again?

Nnn...no, I didn't say that. It's just that some people are exaggerating the strength of that shield, that's all. My point was that the shield wasn't bullet proof and goes down quickly, so reducing it for 70% is just annoyance, more than anything.
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GriM_728 wrote: »
    Why is stacking weapon damage to 5K with great sustain easy, but stacking spell damage half that high with great sustain and IMPEN gear is impossible?

Are you kidding me? All magicka builds have several times better sustain than stamina builds.

Please return after you have the slightest experience of end game PvE.
  • GriM_728
    GriM_728
    ✭✭✭

• susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Can't tell if serious or joking.

Noobness confirmed.
  • Anti_Virus
    Anti_Virus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    maboleth wrote: »
    Speaking as someone that only recently got the Conjured ward for the first time ever in the game, I must say my reactions are mixed at best.

Having that shield is great, but it's nowhere near bullet-proof as some people claim it to be. Currently absorbs 4479 damage in Non-vet Cyrodiil campaign. That's like 2-3 enemy hits and only a half (1/2) of Power Overload. If you are confronting several enemies, that shield goes down in no time. And with zergs you have absolutely no chance, even with 2 shields and 1 healing ward stacked together.

So really, ZOS should leave this shield's timing alone. Reducing it by 70% makes it more annoying - spamming it like crazy or using it only when you're heavily confronted. But still it does NOT make the Sorcerers untouchable.

You're not supposed to be invincible and you're definitely not suppose to be invincible against a zerg.

Why should one class have a "set it and forget" ability again?

Why should one class not get a class heal that actually works in PVP?

Mine requires critical hits to heal, and with everyone wearing impen.. That never ever happens.

Why should one class need to wear five light armor to cast anything without running out of mana?

Why is the PVP game ruining the PVE one? In a dungeon does my shield still make you sad?

It's by design. Changing shield duration without fixing any of the other problems you're causing is short-sighted and bad decision making.

You can always use the healing twilight but of course no one does it because of meta.

I mean the sorc does have s skill line for summoning which helps take aggro off of you.

Also you have power surge. And yet most sorcs use entropy.
    Edited by Anti_Virus on May 11, 2016 6:23PM
    Power Wealth And Influence.
  • kryda
    kryda
    ✭✭✭
    Cant take two steps in wrothgar without dcing. Any patch notes for that?