The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

PTS Patch Notes v2.4.1

• Archmage1
    Archmage1
    ✭✭✭
    Tyrion87 wrote: »
    So no increase for dmg shields' duration? Do you even read the feedback and take it into account somehow?
    I'm disappointed with your ignorance ZOS...

Agreed.
  • RoyJade
    RoyJade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The team was mainly focusing on making some improvements to the item sets this go around, but are looking at making some additional adjustments for Sorcerers (even stam sorcs) in a future PTS incremental.

0c6460ac5f131e2e96be80ce29ad434ac8839abcfcabfc96cc20b6b2827242c2.jpg

After all, a sorcerer is close to a wizard, isn't it ?
  • PainfulFAFA
    PainfulFAFA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    stam sorcs getting fixed woooooot!
    PC NA
    Aztec | AZTEC | Ahztec | Aztehk | Master of Mnem
    MagDK | Magplar | Magward | Mageblade | Stamsorc

• CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    About the stam sorc information...

rOrdqxd.gif
  • PainfulFAFA
    PainfulFAFA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CP5 wrote: »

rOrdqxd.gif

At this point, it doesnt really matter...
    As long as they acknowledged that storcs need/will get some love.
    PC NA

• Dyride
    Dyride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is now a NERF buff stam sorc thread.

V Є H Є M Є И C Є
      Ḍ̼̭͔yride

Revenge of the Bear

ØMNI
      Solongandthanksforallthef
      Revenge of the Hist
      Revenge of the Deer

Remember the Great Burn of of the Blackwater War!

#FreeArgonia
    1. GriM_728
      GriM_728
      ✭✭✭
      What's the point of feedback when you guys at ZOS dont listen to it? Seriously, you guys put up feedback threads and from a guy who "mained" a mag sorc, it's obvious you don't care. The ONLY people that want 6sec class shields are the scrubs that don't know how to work down a sorcerer. Did Hurricane Wrobel fail to realize the implications of the shield duration change and what effect it would have on PvE players? I think so...your "balancing" is a joke.

Give us feedback, give us feedback...we did! And look what good that did us. "We'll look into it for a later incremental pts". You're doing a damned pts right now. -_- keep licking them windows ZOS.
      Edited by GriM_728 on May 2, 2016 9:03PM
    2. DDuke
      DDuke
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭
      Aleraon wrote: »
      @ZOS_GinaBruno
      Hi Gina have all the wayshrines in major cities been unlocked for template characters with this patch?
      We'll be adding some additional wayshrines in next week's PTS incremental.

Any chance we could get some Tel Vars too?

Really wanted to test Black Rose set in PTS - but sadly my template had zero Tel Vars to buy it with :(
    3. olsborg
      olsborg
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      DDuke wrote: »
      Aleraon wrote: »
      @ZOS_GinaBruno
      Hi Gina have all the wayshrines in major cities been unlocked for template characters with this patch?
      We'll be adding some additional wayshrines in next week's PTS incremental.

Really wanted to test Black Rose set in PTS - but sadly my template had zero Tel Vars to buy it with :(

this

PC EU
      PvP only
    4. CP5
      CP5
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      CP5 wrote: »

rOrdqxd.gif

At this point, it doesnt really matter...
      As long as they acknowledged that storcs need/will get some love.

They did that last february, that's why that gif is all that's left to give.
    5. PainfulFAFA
      PainfulFAFA
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Dyride wrote: »

eg8boWL.gif
      PC NA

6. Ra'Shtar
      Ra'Shtar
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      @ZOS_GinaBruno Is there any plans to introduce any other personalities by release of Dark Brotherhood?
      Some of my favorite screenshots
      My opinions and posts are mostly on a PvE setting.
    7. Baconlad
      Baconlad
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Now wait a tick...a heavy armor set with only a neck, a two handed sword and various heavy pieces... is getting a major brutality buff?... the two hander already GETs major brutality. So if you wanted to run a bow, you bypass the 12% from medium armor. So now if you run 5 medium armor, you still have to run a two hander for brutality buff... negating the point of this set except for sword and board users focusing on damage and heavy armor... this... doesn't... make... sense, unless Droegh King Slayer (spelling?) is given rings as well as neck...
    8. LegendaryArcher
      LegendaryArcher
      ✭✭✭✭
      Make Maelstrom weapons obtainable to people that run Veteran Maelstrom Arena 500+ times without getting the desired weapons.
      PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates
    9. Weng
      Weng
      ✭✭✭
      Dyride wrote: »

Well, the situation got so bad, we would even endorse despised Necromancy for the survival of stamina sorcs ....
    10. potirondb16_ESO
      potirondb16_ESO
      ✭✭✭
      I was wondering if there was ability adjustment planned :) Thanks for the answer @ZOS_GinaBruno you read my mind, is there other class for which we can expect modification (or non-class skill) ?
    11. Bofrari
      Bofrari
      ✭✭✭
      Tyrion87 wrote: »
      So no increase for dmg shields' duration? Do you even read the feedback and take it into account somehow?
      I'm disappointed with your ignorance ZOS...

What a surprise they completely ignored the changes they made the feedback is clear that these changes are stupid so what do they go and nerf black rose the only set that might actually make up for the bracing removal for whatever reason they removed the only good passive in heavy armor who knows then they leave all the shields at this 6 second garbage duration and they say they actually listen. Also lets not forget the promise of raising cp cap that isn't going to happen just more lies and bad decision making again. Id actually be shocked if they ever listened to the community. You notice that they respond too the stuff that isn't important at all and completely ignored the 1000s of posts about the changes that we care about they completely ignore anything they dont want to talk about and heaven forbid any change could actually be bad.
      Edited by Bofrari on May 2, 2016 11:47PM
    12. Xsorus
      Xsorus
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Locust115 wrote: »
      I have to say I'm really disappointed you are removing the Veteran system. i understand it will be easier for all the newcomers, but now ive been here since beta, theres so much i STILL havent accomplished with even more coming, and now my veteran ranks i worked so hard for the ONE character i have are basically null and void. I mean i loev this game, i really do, but so mch has changed ability wise, and now this? what are you even gonna do with all the material ranks, not to mention, im still not getting my rank 10 provisioning writ, and ive only received 1 psyjic ambrosia recipe fragment. the entire time ive been playing now for what, 2 years? I started my own guild at the very beginning at launch, i was never invited or consulted in game to any sort of say in this. And of course youll blame me for not participating in the forum sooner. true, ill own that, but jesus, the problem isnt the veteran ranking system, its the items you pick up in dungeons. and even still, theres allot Ive had to learn in doing it the way it is, that creates depth in the game, and thats not something id even want to sacrifice at this point, because it makes me have to earn it... ive had to earn these achievements so far. and yeah, I'm not a grand warlord, i havent even been emp yet, but the challenge is real and worth it, and i wouldnt change the veteran system, just things around it.

not to mention, slowing down the rate people are earning champ points just EMPOWERS the people at the highest ranks already. you need to NERF those high CP players so that people can jump in and stand a chance. there are so many guild that just harvest, and price stack, and gain advantages allot of solo players cant. at least how it is now, i earn a reasonable amounf of champ points by going through all 3 alliance stories with 1 charachter, so it encourages me to make more than one, which is what i JUST STARTED DOING. whtout the veteran ranks, there is NO incentive to pursue those, because everyone will reach level 50 by the end of their alliance chapter.

stop *** with the game already. please.

please stop..just stop...if you don't know how its going to work..just stop...don't post...just stop..

13. Preyfar
      Preyfar
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      DDuke wrote: »

ZOS just needs to add some vendors to the starting areas on PTS that sell packs of everything (gold, mats, TV, etc). That way if you need more to test, or need it on an existing character, you can just run to the vendor and buy the packs that they include with the character templates.
    14. Khaos_Bane
      Khaos_Bane
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I have to say I'm really disappointed you are removing the Veteran system. i understand it will be easier for all the newcomers, but now ive been here since beta, theres so much i STILL havent accomplished with even more coming, and now my veteran ranks i worked so hard for the ONE character i have are basically null and void. I mean i loev this game, i really do, but so mch has changed ability wise, and now this? what are you even gonna do with all the material ranks, not to mention, im still not getting my rank 10 provisioning writ, and ive only received 1 psyjic ambrosia recipe fragment. the entire time ive been playing now for what, 2 years? I started my own guild at the very beginning at launch, i was never invited or consulted in game to any sort of say in this. And of course youll blame me for not participating in the forum sooner. true, ill own that, but jesus, the problem isnt the veteran ranking system, its the items you pick up in dungeons. and even still, theres allot Ive had to learn in doing it the way it is, that creates depth in the game, and thats not something id even want to sacrifice at this point, because it makes me have to earn it... ive had to earn these achievements so far. and yeah, I'm not a grand warlord, i havent even been emp yet, but the challenge is real and worth it, and i wouldnt change the veteran system, just things around it.

not to mention, slowing down the rate people are earning champ points just EMPOWERS the people at the highest ranks already. you need to NERF those high CP players so that people can jump in and stand a chance. there are so many guild that just harvest, and price stack, and gain advantages allot of solo players cant. at least how it is now, i earn a reasonable amounf of champ points by going through all 3 alliance stories with 1 charachter, so it encourages me to make more than one, which is what i JUST STARTED DOING. whtout the veteran ranks, there is NO incentive to pursue those, because everyone will reach level 50 by the end of their alliance chapter.

You really nedd to read how this is going to work. You clearly don't know how it's going to work. It's not slowing the rate on getting champion points. You will still earn champion points as fast doing the silver and gold quest lines. Mobs in the zone of +50 will have their "level" displayed as champion point level which is basically the vet rank x 10. So a vet rank 8 mob will now be a champion point 80 level mob.
    15. RDMyers65b14_ESO
      RDMyers65b14_ESO
      ✭✭✭✭✭

You have no idea what you are talking about. The veteran ranks were a mistake and this patch improves the game so very much especially with the vet rank removal. And yes, I am saying this with multiple V16s and just under 501 champ points. I respect that you have an opinion different from mine, but the veteran rank removal is the best way for the game to progress as many people who have been playing for the last 2 years have been waiting for the removal.
    16. Enodoc
      Enodoc
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      @ZOS_GinaBruno, you missed out an amazing patch note, either from here or 2.4.0 (not sure which); starting on the starter islands is back!

I even took the liberty of writing the patch note for you:

Quests and Zones
      Main Quest
      • Soul Shriven in Coldharbour: On completing this quest, you will now arrive directly at your alliance's starter island, instead of the first main city. This should allow players to follow the plot sequences of the storyline in the intended order. You will still be able to immediately travel to the first main city from a boat on the dock nearby if you so choose.

Very pleased about this. Story progression integrity is restored. Now if only you could bring Babineaux Redain back as a quest giver who appears outside Daggerfall Castle for "Turning of the Trees" after "Blood and the Crescent Moon" is finished...
      UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
      Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    17. Personofsecrets
      Personofsecrets
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      Firerock2 wrote: »
      No fix for bracing...

QFT
      Don't tank

"In future content we will probably adjust this model somewhat (The BOP model). It's definitely nice to be able to find a cool item that you don't need and trade it to someone who can't wait to get their hands on it." - Wrobel
    18. PainfulFAFA
      PainfulFAFA
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      No fix for bracing...

QFT

stam sorc fix > bracing sorry :/:)
      PC NA

19. Nifty2g
      Nifty2g
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      No fix for bracing...

QFT

does anyone even play a stam sorc apart from fengrush?
      #MOREORBS
    20. CP5
      CP5
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Nifty2g wrote: »
      No fix for bracing...

QFT

It's only my first and longest running character in eso. So no.
    21. GriM_728
      GriM_728
      ✭✭✭
      Nifty2g wrote: »
      No fix for bracing...

QFT

I play stam Sorc and main mag Sorc. Stam Sorc is fun
    22. kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
      kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      @ZOS_GinaBruno any word on sets like Ice Furnace that is a magic sets with a weapon damage bonus a clear holdover from when class powers needed spell power and stamina and magic weapons needed weapon damage.

It's not a bad set with a five piece of Warlock but the Weapon damage buff kills with little the set has going for it.
      Chaos Shadow-Scale: Shadow Archer
      Chaos Death-Scale: Shadow Knight
      Tanks-With-Sap-Essence: Dark Mage
      Dark Brotherhood Listener: Blade of Argonia
      Chaos Dragon-Scale: Draconic Shield Master
      Chaos Light-Scale: Marsh Paladin
      Chaos Lightning-Scale: Daedric Master
      Hurricane Chaos: Storm Archer
      Bask-In-My-Light: Warrior of The Light
      Forged-In-Dragon-Fire: Pyro Mage
      Guardian of The Hist: Light Mender
      Chaos of Black Marsh: Master of The Burning Sword
      Star of Chaos: Frost Blade Champion
      Chaos-Lightning-Tower: Lightning Shield Master

For the King of Argonia
      May Sithis hold back his Void
    23. shunchan3
      shunchan3
      Soul Shriven
      I need Heavy Armor's Bracing passive...(T_T)
      why removed?
    24. The_Legendary_Arya
      I can´t understand all MagSorcs whining about shield duration. U just have to adapt your playstile, and now its more balanced between the classes. Dont tell that MagSorcs were Prepatch such a bad class and now even gut nerfed. Thats just wrong.