The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

NA PC BWB second attempt

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Def seems the case often, all 8 of my toons are DC, been told by a few AD members that if i ever made an AD toon to hit them up... but i'd rather stay loyal to my original faction... nothing against AD or EP at all... just loyalty
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gederic wrote: »
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    I almost made this thread myself lol

Lets not get this one locked mk?

If there is someone that gets under your skin on the regular...for the love of tamriel...just block them so that you don't see their posts anymore. That's what I did awhile back and my time on the BWB thread has been much better : ))

@zos I think closing the previous thread was a bit uncalled for. All you have to do is slap a ban on the 1 or 2 people that are causing problems. No need to ruin it for the rest of us....

On topic: BWB has just been a mess ever since TG dropped. I have not been able to put my finger on what it is that has affected the gameplay so much. Honestly its just not as fun anymore.

I think its a combination of things. For one BwB has been wildly inconsistent the past few weeks with one faction dominating at all points and then shifting very quickly to another faction dominating the whole map, not a whole lot of the usual 'equality' so to speak where each faction controls their bit and so on. Of course this has lead to all the stupid drama about the purple or green or orange alliance crap.
    As an EP player the population of the campaign has been strange, it will go from several groups to next to nothing for days. Maybe thats just an EP problem lately, but idk.
    I think the biggest problem with this patch was what they did with siege. People would rather lay down a ballista then fight a 1v1. The other day a guy saw me and a friend, just me and a friend, and laid down a firepot treb. Wow really? All these open field battles just seem to be two factions lining up siege and firing back and forth. Boring..
    Lets not mention the whole new thing where people only roll dodge... and nothing else...

I find no problem with open field combat (civil war) if you have battle lines use siege to equalize I actually enjoy that being used again as a Healer I rather see that lv 10+ on a ballista rather then getting 2 shot by a NB
    Lumsdenml wrote: »
    EP Keeps claimed by the following guilds:
    The Disenfranchised
    Boom Squad
    Nurse Joy Is Nice
    Anti-Zerg Society
    Gank Mob
    Make BWB Great Again

Not sure what the context of this is. What are you saying about these guilds?

They're actually guilds? I thought some EP were going around claiming keeps and giving them troll names and that it was easy to see by listing the names out lol.

Well, the only one I know for sure is an EP guild is The Disenfranchised. Just follow the link in my signature. :) The others may be...

Edited by Lumsdenml on April 22, 2016 5:36PM
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    Def seems the case often, all 8 of my toons are DC, been told by a few AD members that if i ever made an AD toon to hit them up... but i'd rather stay loyal to my original faction... nothing against AD or EP at all... just loyalty

Agreed. My first toon to enter BWB was DC (last summer) and played him until I veted out. Rolled EP, joined an EP only guild, and will stay EP.... even if we are being gate farmed by AD....
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

As one of the AD members that invites Wolf over every other week or so...

Yeah, I feel you. 8 AD toons here, and that's never going to change.

I don't think it is big guilds switching factions, though. Maybe herds of pugs, and maybe some small farmy guilds, but I highly doubt any large guilds swap sides that frequently. The organization would be a mess. Our guild is mediumish at best, but if we tried to roll another faction for a week or two, there would be a rebellion on our hands.

And I have a hard time blaming pugs/solo players from jumping around factions. There is nothing as frustrating as being rolled constantly, and that is exacerbated if you don't have anybody in guild to commiserate with and come up with alternative strategies--the easy option there is to jump onto an alt and join the faction that is currently rolling.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP Keeps claimed by the following guilds:
    The Disenfranchised
    Boom Squad
    Nurse Joy Is Nice
    Anti-Zerg Society
    Gank Mob
    Make BWB Great Again

Yeah all of those are just troll claims. Nurse Joy Is Nice is mine haha. The only legit one is Disinfranchised. They are the current EP pug whisperers who go by the tag "zz" in zone
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

If you ever flip I will have a new mission in life.. to stalk and kill you. :) ( in game )

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »

If you ever flip I will have a new mission in life.. to stalk and kill you. :) ( in game )

LOL no need to worry there, wont be flipping... i like my toons too much... minus the lame healer i was using last night for a bit that will be deleted shortly.... but another DC toon will be made once Fang of Blackwater vets out
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Defialed wrote: »

Yeah all of those are just troll claims. Nurse Joy Is Nice is mine haha. The only legit one is Disinfranchised. They are the current EP pug whisperers who go by the tag "zz" in zone

To be fair, Nurse Joy IS nice.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

LOL no need to worry there, wont be flipping... i like my toons too much... minus the lame healer i was using last night for a bit that will be deleted shortly.... but another DC toon will be made once Fang of Blackwater vets out

I wouldn't mind flipping for a night so I can WB spam Sora :)

• gw2only1b14_ESO
    gw2only1b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Vyle_Byte wrote: »

You guys just need to learn how to fight, no matter how players tend to try and kill you. If I put up a siege I am basically saying "Get out of here". No matter if its me sieging from a keep or a me sieging in the open field trying to push forward.

LOL! I'm pretty sure that everyone on this thread knows how to fight, they do not need to learn, a lot of us have been here since launch and have had to adapt with each new meta.

The point I think most are trying to get across is that ZOS made these changes with no regard to how it would effect the No-CP servers, the siege numbers are meant to work with CP. Balance, its ALL about balance. And right now, siege is an easy button, it takes no skill whatsoever to aim and shoot. Idk about you but I don't work on my characters skills and build just to use siege at every skirmish.
    I read this then thought Of GW2 and there passives in seige lets hope Zos doesnt come up any new passives based around keeps/resources and seige
  • EdmundTowers
    EdmundTowers
    ✭✭✭
    hmm .. I was thinking about starting a guild, not sure what a good name would be

Girls Gone Wild
    Nurse Killers
    Silent But Deadly
    Vicious Death

Blues No Clues
    The Feed Nickle Relief Effort
    Headless Chickens
    Fat Orcs Gone Wild
    King Emeric's Loins Guard
    Daggerfell Stabbed Myself
    Blue Lives Matter (no they don't)

Edited by EdmundTowers on April 23, 2016 12:16AM
    Co GM of Imperium of the Eagle, PvP Guild NA PC, ~Aldmeri Dominion~
    Tyrael Allynna Aldmeri Magplar
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @EdmundTowers DAMNIT!!!! now i've got the blues clues song stuck in my head..... THANKS!!! :/

• Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @EdmundTowers DAMNIT!!!! now i've got the blues clues song stuck in my head..... THANKS!!! :/

SWIPER NO SWIPING! Oh, sorry, wrong show....

nSw5YED6sM-2.png

Edited by Lumsdenml on April 22, 2016 6:29PM
    Obituary:
  • kit_sune
    kit_sune
    ✭✭✭
    lol good to see you all again
    Edited by kit_sune on April 22, 2016 6:34PM
    Everyone's Favorite Fox
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol good to see you all again

FOX. Omg they didn't delete your Natsu gif in the last thread and now it's there forever. It's beautiful.
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • kit_sune
    kit_sune
    ✭✭✭
    tumblr_nvzpx2qgnk1qjrzu8o1_400.gif

Me vs you
    Everyone's Favorite Fox
  • kit_sune
    kit_sune
    ✭✭✭
    Lol I noticed that. The thread ended the way it began: as a true legend
    Everyone's Favorite Fox
  • kit_sune
    kit_sune
    ✭✭✭
    About to make an ad guild called Vendy is bae
    Everyone's Favorite Fox
  • mcurley
    mcurley
    ✭✭✭
    mcurley wrote: »
    The siege change was needed because taking keeps before was just way too easy.

It is ridiculous how often people turn to them for open field battles, though... I get wanting to win but damn how freaking boring is that? "Duuuur it's gonna be 5v5.... I should set up a siege!"

It would be nice if they would have siege lose strength based on proximity to keeps.

[ rolls my eyes ]
    If you do that then you might as well make it where players lose health/strength when in groups. So I don't die when 2 or more players attack me.

You guys just need to learn how to fight, no matter how players tend to try and kill you. If I put up a siege I am basically saying "Get out of here". No matter if its me sieging from a keep or a me sieging in the open field trying to push forward.

I'm pretty capable on the battlefield (as are the other people saying siege is a bit too strong now)... if you ever decide to make an EP or AD toon I'll gladly show you.

As I said before, the siege change was totally necessary to make taking keeps a little bit harder... but in the open field they were just fine... now they are slightly stronger than they should be (in my opinion) and everyone and their mother is dropping one as soon as they see an enemy. While it has made keep battles a million times more epic it has taken away from the open field engagements (again, in my opinion).

Metas come and go. I doubt this latest one will last long.
    For the Covenant!
    Svvord - magicka NB
    Lavv - magicka DK
    Povver - stamina NB
    Psylint - stamina NB
    Yelruc - magicka Sorc
  • Vendy
    Vendy
    ✭✭✭
    About to make an ad guild called Vendy is bae

FOOXXXXXXXX!!!! <3
    Implosìon | Pact Stamina Sorcerer
    'Vendy | Pact Magicka Templar
    Vendÿ | Dominion Stamina Templar
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

It is ridiculous how often people turn to them for open field battles, though... I get wanting to win but damn how freaking boring is that? "Duuuur it's gonna be 5v5.... I should set up a siege!"

It would be nice if they would have siege lose strength based on proximity to keeps.

[ rolls my eyes ]
    If you do that then you might as well make it where players lose health/strength when in groups. So I don't die when 2 or more players attack me.

Hypocritically hilarious!!! L2P says the queen of siege LOL
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LMAO

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Valen_Byte wrote: »

[ rolls my eyes ]

Hypocritically hilarious!!! L2P says the queen of siege LOL

If you need some siege lessons come see me. :) I will show you how to set one up and get out of a red circle :) Don't want my students getting killed by a siege.

#L2P&NotCry

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just another "Let them have their triangle" pic.

Guess how many is camping at our gate :)

map.jpg

• kit_sune
    kit_sune
    ✭✭✭
    Eww that map looks ugly even if it is ad
    Edited by kit_sune on April 23, 2016 5:50PM
    Everyone's Favorite Fox
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

#L2P&NotCry

map.jpg
    Sorry, what was that?
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    -snip-

Sorry, what was that?

Sorry, what?
    Edited by vamp_emily on April 23, 2016 7:12PM

• Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

map.jpg

You are just getting what is coming to you. Karma is a B.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • kit_sune
    kit_sune
    ✭✭✭
    You know that this exact form of thinking is what promotes gate farming. "They did it to us so let's do it to them" that's the type of reaction that won't allow change and could eventually kill this campaign
    Everyone's Favorite Fox
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know that this exact form of thinking is what promotes gate farming. "They did it to us so let's do it to them" that's the type of reaction that won't allow change and could eventually kill this campaign

Cant speak for yesterday but today only reason we were up there was for the shards, we aren't gate farming like they've done to us countless times in the past month. We got our shard and left, so... yeah. DC not like that, they will farm us at our gates all day if they can. We aren't promoting that at all.
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
This discussion has been closed.