The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Scourge XB1 EU

• Buffler
    Buffler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brrrofski wrote: »
    Can't believe main campaign struggles to get even one bar Red and Blue now

Combination of people farming gear, dueling and games like battlefield and gears coming out I think

Couple that with the fact pvp is broke beyond belief. Proc sets have destroyed the game
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's become the norm really along with the yellow zerg. No point in flogging a dead horse
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When does the current campaign reset on Scourge?
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    WassyLad wrote: »
    Blues consistently nightcapping and none of you have made a peep about it?
    Only when ad do it

Reds and yellows are also guilty of that , ATM it's the only way blues can keep in touch personally I think there should be a cap of how much of one faction can be on at one time ,say 10% of the next nearest faction pop ,and campaign should reset at end as well
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    Think you will find wassy ad and DC both do it every night , to be fair the only way they both win a campaign is who gets the most might caps , this is pvp my friend and Zeni have allowed it for too long
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yellows camped in a resource tonight with all their cancer builds is this what PvP has become , things need to change in PvP before it's too late as less and less PvP now , I've left toons in croydil for awhile and not had them kicked out
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's ridiculous but when I do kill them my God do the get the tea bagging of a lifetime
  • smokey13a
    smokey13a
    ✭✭✭
    Yellows camped in a resource tonight with all their cancer builds is this what PvP has become , things need to change in PvP before it's too late as less and less PvP now

yep but people use those builds because they are too crap to win without them, that's why I class AD as the most pathetic faction now, used to be DC but AD took it to a whole new level, although I do find it funny how most of them develop the belief they have skill when its just the cheesy builds and anim cancelling crap and not them :smile:

if this is the direction the game is going it might be time to find a new one that's made by dev's that actually know what they are doing.

• White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    smokey13a wrote: »
    Yellows camped in a resource tonight with all their cancer builds is this what PvP has become , things need to change in PvP before it's too late as less and less PvP now

yep but people use those builds because they are too crap to win without them, that's why I class AD as the most pathetic faction now, used to be DC but AD took it to a whole new level, although I do find it funny how most of them develop the belief they have skill when its just the cheesy builds and anim cancelling crap and not them :smile:

if this is the direction the game is going it might be time to find a new one that's made by dev's that actually know what they are doing.

This is why I have just ordered Skyrim
  • WassyLad
    WassyLad
    ✭✭✭
    When you mainly play solo and half the zergers run cheese builds/sets/poisons why handicap yourself to what you can use?
    Can't speak for what ad zergers run cause I don't play/speak with any of them
    Edited by WassyLad on November 2, 2016 6:06PM
  • HugoSDN
    HugoSDN
    When you mainly play solo and half the zergers run cheese builds/sets/poisons why handicap yourself to what you can use?

Dignity maybe ?
    XB1 EU - Daggerfall Covenant - Azura's Star

Stam DK - VR16
    Magicka Templar - VR16
    Magicka Sorcer - VR3
    Stam NB - VR16

Xbox GT - HugoSDN
  • Hammy01
    Hammy01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    smokey13a wrote: »

To be fair there are people on all factions using these 'Cheese builds" and if you payed on the AD side you would see that as well. What are you going to do though, this is the meta Zos has created.
  • WassyLad
    WassyLad
    ✭✭✭
    HugoSDN wrote: »

Dignity maybe ?

Dignity in eso lol don't make me laugh
  • Bosov
    Bosov
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Dignity maybe ?

Nah he doesnt have any! You will notice when you see his viper and velidreth on your deathrecap. Proc alchemist, proc viper and pray for that velidreth proc. GG

Cyrodill is just very bad atm, i tried to farm gear quickly to go back into Cyrodill asap but i dont really see the point atm. Its *** players with *** proc gear and the gear is going to kill you.

Wtf is Zenimax even thinking with all the proc sets or a set which gives 4k extra damage every 4 seconds in pvp (viper) or proc sets which crit for atleast 8k in pvp. (Velidreth or Seline) Thats 12k damage just for equiping 7 pieces of gear while you still have 5 gear slots to spare. All you have to do is press 1 button, the sets will proc and you can start executing. Could eso possibly be any more dumbed down?
    Edited by Bosov on November 3, 2016 2:39AM
    Xbox One - EU - GT : Bosov
    PC - EU - @Bosov91

ESO Highight :
    https://twitter.com/SlashLurk/status/895068339273310208

• MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    I use to play pvp all the time but it's just not fun anymore , gets worse every patch , my guild is shrinking with my people leaving the game for this reason, prime time in pvp is a joke with DC and Ep only having 1 bar this shows just what a state the game is in
  • WassyLad
    WassyLad
    ✭✭✭
    Bosov wrote: »

Dignity maybe ?

Nah he doesnt have any! You will notice when you see his viper and velidreth on your deathrecap. Proc alchemist, proc viper and pray for that velidreth proc. GG

Cyrodill is just very bad atm, i tried to farm gear quickly to go back into Cyrodill asap but i dont really see the point atm. Its *** players with *** proc gear and the gear is going to kill you.

Wtf is Zenimax even thinking with all the proc sets or a set which gives 4k extra damage every 4 seconds in pvp (viper) or proc sets which crit for atleast 8k in pvp. (Velidreth or Seline) Thats 12k damage just for equiping 7 pieces of gear while you still have 5 gear slots to spare. All you have to do is press 1 button, the sets will proc and you can start executing. Could eso possibly be any more dumbed down?

How insulting my tooltip for viper proc is 10k, so that's 5k in pvp not 4K and it can crit so sometimes it's 7.5k give or take a little :D
  • Bosov
    Bosov
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Dignity maybe ?

How insulting my tooltip for viper proc is 10k, so that's 5k in pvp not 4K and it can crit so sometimes it's 7.5k give or take a little :D

You are so lame. Also i saw your hopeless "1vx" video and it crits for 5k on light armor in that clip. You do know some people actually wear armor to protect themself instead of wearing armor so the armor can get them a kill? Oh wait... you dont :(
    PC - EU - @Bosov91

ESO Highight :

• WassyLad
    WassyLad
    ✭✭✭

Dignity maybe ?

You are so lame. Also i saw your hopeless "1vx" video and it crits for 5k on light armor in that clip. You do know some people actually wear armor to protect themself instead of wearing armor so the armor can get them a kill? Oh wait... you dont :(

Wonder if I can substitute Lorkhans tears for your salty ones for the pots I need to proc my alchemist :wink:
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ad 99% cheesy builds 1% skilful players
  • WassyLad
    WassyLad
    ✭✭✭
    Cheese builds are the meta zenimax has provided, blame sypher and fengrush for making them popular also
  • Bosov
    Bosov
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Dignity maybe ?

Wonder if I can substitute Lorkhans tears for your salty ones for the pots I need to proc my alchemist :wink:

We all know you are to cheap to craft potions and use the picked up ones.
    PC - EU - @Bosov91

ESO Highight :

• MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    Haha Ad actually telling me they have skill, when this game requires none whatsoever just the right gear.. anyway prime time Friday night and one bar and blues and red had one bar all day think this tells you everything you need to know about the pvp in this game, it's dead lucky for me just got new cod so goodbye suckers
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Only winners will be the PvErs as they always wanted croydill to them selves , well can't see it being too long before they get there wish
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So main campaign has now become to some unless Ad that all they want to do is sit in resources in numbers with there heavy armor Magplars and people wonder why the numbers have dropped
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    Eu is *** mate full of people with massive ego problems , come over NA start again it's like a new game for me plus looks like there are more casual gamers on Na and for the most part folks are friendly.. Join my guild EU on tour
  • SJD_Phoenix
    SJD_Phoenix
    ✭✭✭
    Eu is *** mate full of people with massive ego problems , come over NA start again it's like a new game for me plus looks like there are more casual gamers on Na and for the most part folks are friendly.. Join my guild EU on tour

That guild is still a thing? ;)
  • Chapmaaaan
    Chapmaaaan
    ✭✭
    Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    Turmoil
    previous gamertag - DanielChapman89
  • MightyBantam34
    MightyBantam34
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah Join Eu on tour NA server trying to get a trader
  • Bonzodog01
    Bonzodog01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, no-one has posted here in 3 months?

Been on a break since January, just coming back. Whats Scourge like now?

Anyone?
    Xbox One - EU - EP/DC
    Trying and failing to hold the walls of his Templar house up since 2015
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Terrible.

I'm not blaming anyone... But it's very yellow. Can't remember getting passed chalman or roebexk to be honest.

Only time DC get anything is night cappoing lol. Usually on 2 bar with reds, yellow on 3.