Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What race would you be if Tamriel was a true reality? Why?

• Benie
    Benie
    ✭✭✭
    Benie wrote: »
    I'd be a dragon. With my own awesome battle theme.

You mean the Skyrim theme music, with a wallpaper of a dragon torching a village like it was the apocalypse? ;)
    Well, the OP did say even if the race existed or not. So...
    --Char info updated as of March 23rd, 2016 - PC NA--
    Benie - VR1 Argonian Stam DragonKnight (2H Sword/Bow/WW)
    Beniee - VR3 Nord Mag Sorcerer (Destruction Staff)

Well-known hotbar button spammer
  • DragonSamurai360
    DragonSamurai360
    ✭✭✭
    I'd be a dragon. With my own awesome battle theme.

You mean the Skyrim theme music, with a wallpaper of a dragon torching a village like it was the apocalypse? ;)
    Well, the OP did say even if the race existed or not. So...
    Yeah, Dragons are no joke when it comes to sheer brutality.
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is easy. An Altmer (High Elf). As for why? Because, they're the freakin' Altmer. The true elite. :D
  • captainwolfos
    captainwolfos
    ✭✭✭✭
    1. Imperial
    2. Dunmer
    3. Khajiit
    4. Lilmothiit
    5. Tsaesci
    Enemy of Boob Plates
    For the Covenant! For the High King!
    Solo Player | PVEer | Not caring about PVP since 1992
    Spill some blood for me, dear brother
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone saying that they would be a Redguard because of 'reasons' should look a bit more closely at them. Desert dwelling horse people who use curved swords. They sound Middle Eastern from here.
    If I had to hazard a guess at which race 'represented' the African peoples, it would probably be the Khajiit...

Well, you miss out on all the huge african deserts here - there is not just desert in the middle-east - what about the Sahara desert which covers most of northern africa with very distinct and versatile features. Then the kalahari in the southern part of africa, at the western border of botswana, and a bit more to the west along the atlantic coast of Namibia is the beautiful white sand dune desert of the Namib. There are a couple of other deserts in africa as well - but what I think might be very near to what Redguard desert is like would be the nubian desert way down south of egypt, which is a mixture of sandy, rocky and mountainous areas. You see, there is not just the middle-east which could account for a culture like that of the Redguard.

Edit: and what is wrong with curved swords - in a hot desert people do not wear lots of heavy armor, a curved sword makes a lot of sense in this case, because due to the curve the impact energy concentrates on a very small area and supports slicing and cutting - this is a perfect sword to cut a light armored enemy down or decapitate him.
    Edited by Lysette on March 25, 2016 9:46AM
  • swirve
    swirve
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dwemer befofe they disappeared. At least id know where to or be nothing more.
  • godagarah5000
    godagarah5000
    ✭✭✭
    breton/xivkyn hybrid basically a hybrid of two hybrids breton is manmer(man and elf) xivkyn is a dremora and xivilai hybrid:wink:
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tumblr_m5fnqzpT2J1qdkehk.jpg
    (Nuff said)