Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What race would you be if Tamriel was a true reality? Why?

Solace of Shadows
Current or extinct. Playable or not. If the decision was unavoidable and unchangeable what would be your choice? Why?
Solace In Shadows is my name in the realm of Tamriel. If you disagree with my words or disparage my sentiments, then face me on the battlefield and you can kiss my axe.
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the 9th god - and then show, what a real god is like, who gives a damn about what these mortals want from her, I would not let them boss me around with their prayers. That is what a god is like who is really powerful, there is no reason to be good. To be good would be quite boring, i would be a rather unpleasant arbitrary goddess and mortals would fear me.
    Edited by Lysette on March 15, 2016 1:05AM
  • Tabbycat
    Tabbycat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Probably Breton.
    Founder and Co-GM of The Psijic Order Guild (NA)
    0.016%
  • Jakhajay
    Jakhajay
    ✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit of course. I just love kitties :D
    Sh'ira - One Eyed Tihm - Do'Mazar - Dar'Sol - Hazzahn - J'darr Sun-Arrow - Bishabi -J'manna - Narim Tollana - Abijah-Ra - Idhassi-Ko - Kajhe the Salty - Ti'lani - Sabhan-Dar - Palamai
    JakhajayAlt: Azala-Do - Saahni the Ohmes - S'aolla of the Darks - Zashima-La Ako'Zhajiit - Lo'Mai-Dro - Taheh-Do - Hrrula - Hatamira - Da'lai

Shield Anvil - Trake's Talons
    Knight Praefect - Knights of the Steel Claw

All Khajiit, All the time!
    For Elsweyr and her people!
  • Elsir
    Elsir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nord because I like the Nord culture.
    Anna (AKA: Elsir)
    Templar
  • ContraTempo
    ContraTempo
    ✭✭✭✭
    High Elf because Altmer privilege.

In the game I enjoy playing races that are out of place, like a Dunmer in DC or a Khajiit in EP. But in RL being a race that is systematically discriminated against and looked down on is not fun.
    ContraTempo
    Carpe DM
    Seize the Dungeon Master

• Samadhi
    Samadhi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    1. Breton
    2. Redguard
    3. Orc
    4. Bosmer
    5. Altmer
    6. Khajiit
    7. Nord
    8. Dunmer
    9. Argonian
    10. Imperial

http://www.bgfl.org/bgfl/custom/resources_ftp/client_ftp/ks1/maths/dice/index.htm
    Choose 10 sided die

Came up 7.

If Tamriel was a "true reality," Nord would be the hand I was dealt.
    "If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion." -- the 14th Dalai Lama
    Wisdom is doing Now that which benefits you later.
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

In the game I enjoy playing races that are out of place, like a Dunmer in DC or a Khajiit in EP. But in RL being a race that is systematically discriminated against and looked down on is not fun.

I have as well a couple of characters out of place - an Argonian in AD, a Bosmer in EP and a Khajiit in DC. Even my Khajiit in DC makes sense, lots of warm sands there, she feels at home there.
    Edited by Lysette on March 15, 2016 1:13AM
  • ContraTempo
    ContraTempo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lysette wrote: »

I have as well a couple of characters out of place - an Argonian in AD, a Bosmer in EP and a Khajiit in DC. Even my Khajiit in DC makes sense, lots of warm sands there, she feels at home there.

At one point in DC my Dunmer was fighting a bunch of invading EP slavers. The DC NPCs kept making remarks about how horrible Dunmer are, how they are all slavers, etc. Awkward.
    ContraTempo
    Carpe DM
    Seize the Dungeon Master

• Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit. They're the only ones who know how to party and have a good time.
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • Aetherderius
    Aetherderius
    ✭✭✭✭
    Some sort of Nord-Imperial mix. I can't handle heat over 30 celcius, and I've got a big ol' Roman nose.

That being said, if there was a magical transformation that turned us into a race that best resembles ourselves/our personality - ***, I'd probably be an Orc.
    Edited by Aetherderius on March 15, 2016 5:51AM
  • Elder_III
    Elder_III
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nord, without a doubt.
    Semi retired from the trading aspects of the game.
  • FloppyFrank
    FloppyFrank
    ✭✭✭
    breton. so I look white and won't be discriminated against
    Edited by FloppyFrank on March 15, 2016 2:03AM
    Xbone GT: x mech duck x
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dwemer. They are the only technologically advanced race that matters.
    ESO Plus: No
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • c.p.garrett1993_ESO
    Imperial, without a doubt. Hint of Nord from my father's side.
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd be a lizard
  • prnoprno
    prnoprno
    ✭✭✭
    Somewhat with the racism considerations in mind, I'd have to be Dunmer. Just seems to give me a greater chance at getting with Naryu.
  • Eiagra
    Eiagra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orc. As I've mentioned before, they have a monopoly on the sexy (the other races have to rent it from them). ;)
          In verity.
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    High Elf. That way I'd live in Auridon and forget the rest. Always sunny, warm sea, super sandy beaches with lush nature. Perfect for me.
  • Dhukath
    Dhukath
    ✭✭✭
    Has to be a Khajiit, so I could do that weird thing cats do and lick my own thigh!! :p
  • Makkir
    Makkir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Race? None, I hate running.
  • Knaxia
    Knaxia
    ✭✭✭
    Samadhi wrote: »
    1. Breton
    2. Redguard
    3. Orc
    4. Bosmer
    5. Altmer
    6. Khajiit
    7. Nord
    8. Dunmer
    9. Argonian
    10. Imperial

http://www.bgfl.org/bgfl/custom/resources_ftp/client_ftp/ks1/maths/dice/index.htm
    Choose 10 sided die

Came up 7.

If Tamriel was a "true reality," Nord would be the hand I was dealt.

I wanted to say Argonian as I always loved reptiles and they're my favorite race, but I decided to roll your dice .. and I've got a 9. I think it was meant for it.

:D
  • Azzuria
    Azzuria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bosmer. Because the Green Pact would allow me to slaughter, and devour, vegans.

Meat is murder... tasty, tasty murder.
    Brunhilda Icehammer - Nord Dragonknight, 'Smith & Enchantress 'What is 'ranged? I need to hit something!!'
    Laehl Direthorn - Bosmer Nightblade, Purveyor of fine Clothes, Bows and Staves
    Reeza gra-Zuni - Orc Templar 'War Shaman' and Apothecary
    Noemi Snowpaw - Kajiit Dragon Knight - I laugh... or I'd have to kill you.
    Kitera Dreamon - Breton of The Dominion: Because those Daggers don't appreciate a great Mage.
    Lysara Shadowcroft - Dunmer Bloodmage: This will only hurt a lot.
  • Bossdonut
    Bossdonut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Male dark seducer since I'm in to femdom.
  • Kublakan
    Kublakan
    ✭✭✭
    Red Guard for their big natural gift that pleases the women so much.
  • RedBeams
    RedBeams
    Breton

Because BretonLivesMatter.
    RedBeams-- VR16 Stamina Templar

Flawless Conquerors - THE GUAR CARTEL- NA PS4 GUILD.
  • slumber_sandb16_ESO
    slumber_sandb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Orc master race. I'd be an Orc warlord leading my own clan into battle for the glory of Malacath.

Also because forge wives.
  • Mason22
    Mason22
    ✭✭✭
    Imperial or Nord cause women would find the beast races rather crusty
  • Lenikus
    Lenikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does this include ALL races from Elder Scrolls universe, or only the Playable Races in ESo ?
    ... Either way, this one is fairly sure my answer would be teh same.
    ... Mai cave. >:3
  • acw37162
    acw37162
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In order,

Kajiit
    Dunmer
    Orc
    Nord
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Imperial: cos their awesome
    Khajiit: cos they are happy little campers,love to dance and play music. Plus,they are good smugglers.