Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What race would you be if Tamriel was a true reality? Why?

• DenniMyuu
    DenniMyuu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit because Meow.
    Possessed Myuutikora | Argonian | Templar | Healer | Master Angler • Goddess Goni | Argonian | Warden | Healer
    » vMSA Flawless • vDSA • vHRC HM • vAA HM • vSO HM • vMOL HM • vHOF HM • vAS +2 • vCR +3 • vBRP «

» finally retired | Goni & Guar ♥ « | » PC EU Vivec « | » since beta «
  • Shader_Shibes
    Shader_Shibes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit coz I would love to be able to lick my ***** irl.
  • Ra'Shtar
    Ra'Shtar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit or Kamal cose i have been a human all my life.
    Some of my favorite screenshots
    My opinions and posts are mostly on a PvE setting.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So so many khajiit - this pleases Santie!

This one hopes to see you all some day at some mass purrrrloining event when we shall overwhelm all the guards with swift paws and adorable whiskers!

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Acsvf
    Acsvf
    ✭✭✭
    Dunmer.
    @LightArray
    Lightarray Level 50 Dunmer Magicka Templar Healer

CP: 192

Add @Acsvf when quoting me to give me a notification!
  • Solace of Shadows
    Orphan Bosmer raised by Breton booksellers. Raised in knowledge, craving adventure. And feeling no shame in eating strawberries.
    Solace In Shadows is my name in the realm of Tamriel. If you disagree with my words or disparage my sentiments, then face me on the battlefield and you can kiss my axe.
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snow Elf.
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • milesrodneymcneely2_ESO
    milesrodneymcneely2_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Altmer or Dunmer, HANDS DOWN.

My reason? The lifespan.

I've said it before, but can you imagine what Albert Einstein, Jesse Owens, or David Bowie could have accomplished if they'd have had an extra 200-300 years? The ability to perfect a craft while maintaining your physical peak would be PRICELESS, in my opinion.

So, yeah.

B)
  • NeilBongStrong
    NeilBongStrong
    ✭✭✭
    Elf obv. They got the tighest *** in all the land
    Edited by NeilBongStrong on March 15, 2016 7:40PM
  • Lightninvash
    Lightninvash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    id be a khajiit because im purrrrfect

though altmer wouldn't be bad fit either
    Edited by Lightninvash on March 15, 2016 7:40PM
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Imperial because I'm Italian? IDK I don't have a stereotypical look...in Skyrim I made a Nord with the closest likeness to me and in ESO a Breton is as close as I can get (don't have Imperials and Nords look dumb)
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lysette wrote: »
    the 9th god - and then show, what a real god is like, who gives a damn about what these mortals want from her, I would not let them boss me around with their prayers. That is what a god is like who is really powerful, there is no reason to be good. To be good would be quite boring, i would be a rather unpleasant arbitrary goddess and mortals would fear me.
    @Lysette And that's why you don't get the One Ring, Galadriel... lol

Edited by Uriel_Nocturne on March 15, 2016 7:44PM

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

• Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    All things aside... Dunmer.

Just my personality, sense of humor, etc, I'll always be Dunmer.

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

• waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oh we get to decide, not what we would really be? Then I would want to be a Ka Po' Tun tiger man and laugh at all you puddycat Khajiit....that or a dragon because what's more boss then that? :)
    Edited by waterfairy on March 15, 2016 7:50PM
  • RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would choose to be:

1) Imperial (tied)
    1) Breton (tied)
    3) Nord
    4) Altmer
    5) Redguard
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1) Orc
    2) Mudcrab
    3) Dwemer
    4) Skeever
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • Hallothiel
    Hallothiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Khajiit. Always. Best accent & best dance. And the moon sugar.

Unless dragons allowed......
  • Astrids_fire
    Astrids_fire
    ✭✭
    Snow Elf....you know, before the change.
    Stealing sweet rolls.
  • sirrmattus
    sirrmattus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bosmer the true assassin
    Ebonheart Pact - North American Server
    - THE MORALES -
  • Marcosyn11
    Marcosyn11
    ✭✭✭
    Dunmer! I really love their lore and culture.
    Edited by Marcosyn11 on March 15, 2016 10:20PM
    EU Megaserver - Lusitano
  • Kalfis
    Kalfis
    ✭✭✭✭
    Imperial, because *** everyone else.
  • martinhpb16_ESO
    martinhpb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mudcrab,

Ya gotz sum mud, ya gotz waters, ya gotz pals and nibbelz.

just dont make me into a hat

34776-2-1365939898.jpg

At least the spelling is difficult for you.
    Hew's Bane*
  • Daraugh
    Daraugh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Always Khajiit!
    May all beings have happiness
    May they be free from suffering
    May they find the joy that has never known suffering
    May they be free from attachment and hatred
  • Judas Helviaryn
    Judas Helviaryn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think I would feel most at-home in the guise of a Dunmer. Dark elves were my introduction into the fantasy world, through both books (Salvatore's Dark Elf Trilogy), and games (Baldur's Gate 2: Dark Alliance).

The myriad cultures and worlds the dark elves embody and inhabit hold a grip on me as strong as they were the day I opened my first fantasy novel. Most appealing to me was the strict focus on Heritage, Loyalty, and Capability that almost all dark elf cultures seem to embrace.
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Why doesn't anyone want to be a Sload?

In all seriousness, for purely pragmatic reasons I suspect given this choice I'd want to go Altmer purely for long life. This is despite finding most Mer repulsive. If longevity weren't an issue, I don't know. The ES universe is a scary place though, I don't think I'd want to live there. People get resurrected either as ghosts or zombies. Those same people get soul trapped. Who wants to live in a universe like that? Its a monstrous place which is why I suspect that Shor is actually more of a hero than he gets credit for. Neither the Aedra or Daedra are good guys, Shor was trying to come up with another alternative, at least that's how I see it.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dragon, altmer, bosmer, argonian.
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nerouyn wrote: »
    Dragon, altmer, bosmer, argonian.

Good call on dragon. I tried to limit my choice to mortals but Dragon would be a good pick.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • Skinzz
    Skinzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some akaviri race.
    Anybody got a group? LFG, anybody? Hello?
  • Destyran
    Destyran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im 6"6 so i guess high elf or orc.
  • kadar
    kadar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sload.
    sload.jpg
    I think it's pretty self explanatory.
    Edited by kadar on March 16, 2016 1:04AM