Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What race would you be if Tamriel was a true reality? Why?

• Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lenikus wrote: »
    Does this include ALL races from Elder Scrolls universe, or only the Playable Races in ESo ?
    ... Either way, this one is fairly sure my answer would be teh same.

OP said Current or extinct. Playable or not.
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With all races for consideration, I am torn...

...for one, I am an incorrigable dunmer fancier...
    ...but for another, I also always had a liking for demonic races, so dremore or dark seducers...?

Most likely would end up a coin toss between a dunmer girl or a dremora girl, depending on daily mood...
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tossup between Altmer, because I love magic and Auridon would be a great place to live, and Khajiit, just because I like them and they seem fun to hang out with.
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    High Elf because I almost always play one anyway! Redguard would be my second choice.
    PC NA & EU || Mammoth Guilds - Victory or Valhalla || Altmer sorcerer main
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
  • Xerosus
    Xerosus
    ✭✭✭
    Some mix between Dark Elf and Redguard, because thats kind of what i look like IRL.

But seriously, Dark Elf or Imperial.
  • runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Khajiit.

Because then this one would be a bipedal cat with an atrocious faux Romanian accent!
  • Ilterendi
    Ilterendi
    ✭✭✭
    Bosmer, without a doubt. I love their lore. Also, there magic is without a doubt the most interesting, not to mention the many sects of Magicka wielding Bosmer are the closest resemblance of the Golgari. The Greenpact wouldn't be a deal breaker, but I likely wouldn't follow it all the time. Also, Eveli Sharparrow would look wonderful laying across my bed, utterly exhausted.
  • Reznique
    Reznique
    ✭✭✭✭
    #Highelfmasterrace
  • runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not so pleased that right after I posted ya'll had to follow up with cannibal perv and *** comments unashamedly.
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The golden child turned into a grumpy dust-eater?

Dunmer, of course.
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • Totalitarian
    Totalitarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Altmer for sure.
    PC NA CP 531+
    Aedric Fury Sits Around Doing Nothing
    Sola Auroron Magicka Templar
    Lunaria Chimeri Magicka Dragonknight
    The Chosen of the Storm Stamina Sorcerer
    Ward-Scales Magicka Nightblade
    Sanctius Luxen Stamina Templar
    Nerwaye Auroron Magicka Sorcerer
    Warden Vyrkyl Stamina Dragonknight
    The Ninth Adventurer Stamina Nightblade
    Magna-Sola Magicka Templar
    The Celestial Lady Magicka Templar
    Read their adventures!
    The Celestial Lady
  • Eshelmen
    Eshelmen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Breton.
    PC and PS4 EP only player
  • theher0not
    theher0not
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit. What is there to not like about them? They are inteligent, they are extremley charismatic, and they look pretty good. I also love their culture (including how they talk).
    Edited by theher0not on March 15, 2016 5:36AM
  • Tdroid
    Tdroid
    ✭✭✭
    Probably Nord, because I'm Scandinavian.
  • Marktoneth3
    Marktoneth3
    ✭✭✭
    too bad

there is no Asian in ESO
  • Mason22
    Mason22
    ✭✭✭
    too bad

there is no Asian in ESO

Aren't Akaviri based on Asian culture?
  • Cat_with_Plates
    Cat_with_Plates
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely a khajiit. I've always felt very "at home" around them and their lore and culture is fascinating to me, even though they are a desert/jungle dwelling people and I usually prefer the colder, skyrim-like creatures and environments.
    My serious characters in any TES game is always a khajiit, so much to the point that playing any other race without RP or a very specific plan for the playthrough in mind feels unnatural to me almost.

My sense of sarcastic humor and major sweet tooth would transfer over very well also.
    This one needs something?
  • Fellenore_Ewalion
    Fellenore_Ewalion
    ✭✭✭
    1. Dunmer
    2. Dwemer
    3. Ayleid
    4. Altmer
    5. Nord
    6. Breton
    7. Orc
    8. Bosmer
    9. Imperial
    10. Snow Elf (like Gelebor)
    11. Maormer
    12. Khajiit
    13. Argonian
    14. Redguard
    15. Daedra
    My Great House Telvanni did not join the Pact.
    But it does not mean I don't want to be Emperor.
  • Kendaric
    Kendaric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    1. Nord
    2. Nord
    3. Nord

If you consider the Reachmen a separate race, replace #3 with Reachmen.
      PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!. Outfit slots not being accountwide is ridiculous given their price. PC EU/PC NA roleplayer and solo PvE quester
    • Moonshadow66
      Moonshadow66
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I'd say Breton or Redguard, because these two are the most human-like races (and maybe Imperials). My characters are all Bretons because I can "identify" myself more with a Breton than any other ES race, I'm human and white. If I was black, my characters would all be Redguards. None is better than the other, either way I'd choose a human race :)
      Venus Ocean - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Gixia - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
      Frances Demnevanni - Breton Dragonknight VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Raygee - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
      Lady Olivieri - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Donna Demnevanni - Breton Templar VR16, DC, Tamriel Hero
      Elaine Benes - Breton Templar VR16, EP | Ray McCluck - Breton Sorcerer VR16, EP
      Moonshadow Demnevanni - Dunmer Dragonknight Lvl 50, EP | Jamie Stacey - Redguard Templar Lvl 50, EP
      Caia Cosades - Imperial Nightblade, EP

• lathbury
      lathbury
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      bosmer eat steak all day no salads for me
    • Necrelios
      Necrelios
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Daedroth, because I like eating kittens.
      Terms & Conditions ["We revoke permission to fictional legal constructs or private/public persons for selling of any private data, censorship, surveillance, personage or conversion as a trespass of law. We prohibit the practice of "procedural law" or corporate statues in place of divine law."]
    • menedhyn
      menedhyn
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      A literate Breton peasant, farming the land and generally quite content to live a simple life of sustenance, quiet solitude and reflection. Why? Well, that's kind of what I yearn for now. Oh, and I don't know how I could cope without books.
      'Pure rains make sweet rivers'
    • Shogunami
      Shogunami
      ✭✭✭✭
      Khajiit of course. They really resonate with me for some reaosn.
      -
      "I think Orcs first turned a bear head into food because it looks amazing." -Orzorga.
    • Marktoneth3
      Marktoneth3
      ✭✭✭
      Mason22 wrote: »
      too bad

there is no Asian in ESO

Aren't Akaviri based on Asian culture?

not sure about that

• SantieClaws
      SantieClaws
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      This one is confused by the words 'true reality' in your question.

Santie wakes up in a flowerbed, goes to work cleaning pockets, gets drunk, falls over in a different flowerbed then wakes up tomorrow with flowers in her ears and does the same again. This is the only reality for this one.

Is Santie missing something here? Why would this one want to be anything other than khajiit? This one is most happy in her own fur and intends to stay there!

Yours with paws
      Santie Claws
      Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
      Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
    • Jade1986
      Jade1986
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      An adorable Kitteh obviously.
    • Bad_Company
      Bad_Company
      ✭✭✭✭
      Kublakan wrote: »
      Red Guard for their big natural gift that pleases the women so much.

You mean the Adrenaline Rush, right?
      My characters (EU PC):
      Leopardo Di-Caprio (Khajiit Templar) || Matthew Makehoney (Altmer Sorcerer) || Luck-Luster Burt (Redguard Dragonknight)
      Clint Histwood (Argonian Templar) || Martin Uber Ping (Redguard Sorcerer) || Louis Farmstrong (Imperial Nightblade)
      Anthony Hotskins (Altmer Nightblade)

• Elektrakosh
      Elektrakosh
      ✭✭✭
      Imperial because of one of my parents descendants.
      Argonian Painted-By-Elements -Pure Sorceress- Daggerfall Covenant. V1 I hate recipes!
      Altmer Elekwen aka The Pale Lady -Sorceress- Aldmeri Dominion. Vampire Lvl 8
      EU/UK. Xbox One.
      Gtag: Elektra K Otana.

• Kippesnikke
      Kippesnikke
      ✭✭✭✭
      Nord.
      just because Nord.
      PC-EU-EP
      Northborn DK tank
      Hodor
      Pandora's Promise
      vMoL cleared on VR16 #World1st