Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Trueflame Eu-Pc

• VagabondAngel
    VagabondAngel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Master_Kas wrote: »
    People from same two guilds who complained when EP did it some cycles ago (Ex exile members and black swords players) and when AD/Big Boss did the same?
    Also the same people who complain about how bad the current incarnation of PvP is..... clearly they've found their way around it by not fighting players any more.

Must be fun though, right? I mean, why else would they spend so much time doing it?
    ~ Níamh ~
    ~ Ebonheart Pact ~

~ SatGNU - PC - EU ~
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This server would be much better if the "good" players weren't relying on proc sets. It's bad enough the potato zergs all running Tremorscale trying to animation cancel Puncture.

You know who you are, grow a pair. You really don't need them when you're 6v1'ing me.
    PC EU
  • VagabondAngel
    VagabondAngel
    ✭✭✭✭
    This server would be much better if the "good" players weren't relying on proc sets. It's bad enough the potato zergs all running Tremorscale trying to animation cancel Puncture.

You know who you are, grow a pair. You really don't need them when you're 6v1'ing me.
    I'm sure you were repeating the proc set mantra when you 20v1 me at BRK last night. Not all the *** in PvP is down to Wrobel....
    ~ Níamh ~
    ~ Ebonheart Pact ~

~ SatGNU - PC - EU ~
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I'm sure you were repeating the proc set mantra when you 20v1 me at BRK last night. Not all the *** in PvP is down to Wrobel....

I was on my Magicka Templar, I would have just Jesus Beam'd you.
    PC EU
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    @Master_Kas
    blackswords did raid off at midnight, forum bs again...
    Edited by prootch on November 4, 2016 12:08PM
  • Valencer
    Valencer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update since I'm bored.

dc_nightcap.png

Only big boss and little me at brindle, vs Emp who had multiple healbots next to him, and they was sieging on top of that. GG.

One of them even had the balls to write "We're looking for good fights" :trollface:

I love how there's actually a dead blue right next to you even though they had emp, multiple healbots and you were just 2 defending it. Id just log off in shame :p
    Edited by Valencer on November 4, 2016 1:07PM
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's one of those Templars that only knows how to press either BoL or Jesus Beam.
  • Syrana
    Syrana
    ✭✭
    i like that pic.. lovley
    DC | Syraana - Sorc | AR 50 Grand Overlord

EP | Syrana van Ägid - Sorc | AR 39
    EP | -Syrana - Templar | AR 25
    EP | -Syranella - Mag NB | AR 10
    EP | Syranella - Stam NB | AR 12
    DC | Just One More Proc - Stam NB | AR 16
    DC | 'Syrana - Mag Warden | AR 26

PC EU
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Syrana wrote: »
    i like that pic.. lovley

Got a good angle :wink:
    prootch wrote: »
    @Master_Kas
    blackswords did raid off at midnight, forum bs again...

My bad, sorry :blush:
    Valencer wrote: »
    Update since I'm bored.

dc_nightcap.png

Only big boss and little me at brindle, vs Emp who had multiple healbots next to him, and they was sieging on top of that. GG.

One of them even had the balls to write "We're looking for good fights" :trollface:

I love how there's actually a dead blue right next to you even though they had emp, multiple healbots and you were just 2 defending it. Id just log off in shame :p

He got NPC negated so BOL/mist didn't work
    Edited by Master_Kas on November 4, 2016 2:06PM
    EU | PC
  • Syrana
    Syrana
    ✭✭
    what are u talking wtf.. what has it to do with vlad.. hes not doin anyting together with NL..
    just cuz ppl group with us iny cyro dosnt mean its NL.. whats wrong with u

PC EU
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    what are u talking wtf.. what has it to do with vlad.. hes not doin anyting together with NL..
    just cuz ppl group with us iny cyro dosnt mean its NL.. whats wrong with u

Lol you have trouble reading I see.

Keep up running coordinated groups at 3 am vs a handfull of pugs.

Edit: Vlad and Rquit are cleary running together in a coordinated group every night after 1-2 in the morning with Necrotic Lagg members on their DC alts who now made the trollguild Erotic Lagg, who run together with multiple healbots and other DC pugs to PvDoor the map blue. Getting emp is obviously not enough for you but you need to take every AD keep on the map and scrolls. Did I leave anything out?

Or did I write something wrong? Please tell me.

Or you want me to post a video so you can stop denying it?

I'm simply salty because you do this ***, the better question would be, whats wrong with YOU?
    Edited by Master_Kas on November 4, 2016 2:02PM
    EU | PC
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Sorry for proc'ing you some day ago at aleswell. After those fights I respecced back to mag because I felt disgusted by myself. It was just me and frostsoul then tough so I guess you're not talking about me :D
    Edited by Master_Kas on November 4, 2016 2:01PM
    EU | PC
  • prootch
    prootch
    ✭✭✭
    Vlad and Rquit are no blackswords, they actually do play without guild for some times now... and no blacksword would coordinate with nl members... Yet these two are actually playing with at least one nl player who also has a char on dc side.

Whatever they choose to do... we have nothing to do with it
    (and certainly not playing at 5am on week days... we do have jobs).

Edited by prootch on November 4, 2016 2:10PM
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    prootch wrote: »
    Vlad and Rquit are not blackswords... and not any blacksword would coordinate with nl members ;)

Oh I thought you had some alliance going on, but now I see. My bad. Will edit my post removing Blackswords :)
    EU | PC
  • Syrana
    Syrana
    ✭✭
    exactly what prootch says :) they are free to join anyone i guess ^^

and also we can do what we want.. none gives a *** from which guild we are.. and if we decide to play on dc its still better then play on ad

PC EU
  • covenant_merchant
    covenant_merchant
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh, I recognize myself in that screen. Am I famous now ? :3

In all seriousness though dude, everyone does it. It's a vicious cycle of nightcapping and hate, just accept it and rejoice next time Big Boss pushes to DC scrolls.
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    kasa-obake wrote: »

Oh, I recognize myself in that screen. Am I famous now ? :3

In all seriousness though dude, everyone does it. It's a vicious cycle of nightcapping and hate, just accept it and rejoice next time Big Boss pushes to DC scrolls.

"Everyone does it" doesn't mean "I have to do it too".

And no I wont rejoice when AD does the same, since pushing for trikeeps is the most boring thing to do at those hours.
    Edited by Master_Kas on November 4, 2016 2:14PM
    EU | PC
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    exactly what prootch says :) they are free to join anyone i guess ^^

and also we can do what we want.. none gives a *** from which guild we are.. and if we decide to play on dc its still better then play on ad

Ofcourse you can do what you want. And nah, atm DC is the new AD :trollface:
    Edited by Master_Kas on November 4, 2016 2:17PM
    EU | PC
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Faction hopping trashcan like Mistress Kas doesn't seem to like other faction hopping trashcans.

For scrubs like me, this is a good spectator sport.
  • LordValtieri
    LordValtieri
    ✭✭✭
    HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN NIGHTCAP <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
    Edited by LordValtieri on November 4, 2016 2:33PM
    Vlad Valtieri : sorcier magie DPS DC
    Vlad Valtieri le traitre : sorcier magie DPS EP

https://youtube.com/watch?v=TsfsLUBk0i8&list=PL8EYZTF9MfIyWAxBy0pthsDLnmMtl0cFP&index=135
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lava_Croft wrote: »
    Faction hopping trashcan like Mistress Kas doesn't seem to like other faction hopping trashcans.

For scrubs like me, this is a good spectator sport.

I don't mind factionhopping. Which you would understand if you could read. I'm complaining about organised groups at 3 in the morning and beyond.

Guess your so called brain is the trashcan :trollface:
    Edited by Master_Kas on November 4, 2016 2:35PM
    EU | PC
  • covenant_merchant
    covenant_merchant
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN NIGHTCAP <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

what Vlad said.
  • Syrana
    Syrana
    ✭✭
    HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN <3<3

PC EU
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gotta say, PVP was awful out there last night. probably the first time since playing that I wanted to go and do something else.. maybe go outside or something - shame it was dark and rainy.

Ales - DC = all pugs + solo getting constantly farmed by combined blobs from both AD and EP.. you guys were all there... Not one attempt at taking the keep.. just farming around the, well, around the farm. Then running into tower when it got a bit hairy. Those destro ulti's used like that are disgusting - and you know it. 10 times worse than procs ever were.

So yeah, I went and farmed some more lorebooks instead, logged in later to see if any decent fights could be found only to find DC nightcapping everything... Why? That's only asking for more of the same next primetime. Stupid.

Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • LordValtieri
    LordValtieri
    ✭✭✭
    nightcap = free ap, big boss def :D = 1M ap/day
    Vlad Valtieri : sorcier magie DPS DC
    Vlad Valtieri le traitre : sorcier magie DPS EP

https://youtube.com/watch?v=TsfsLUBk0i8&list=PL8EYZTF9MfIyWAxBy0pthsDLnmMtl0cFP&index=135
  • covenant_merchant
    covenant_merchant
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Biro123 wrote: »
    Gotta say, PVP was awful out there last night. probably the first time since playing that I wanted to go and do something else.. maybe go outside or something - shame it was dark and rainy.

Ales - DC = all pugs + solo getting constantly farmed by combined blobs from both AD and EP.. you guys were all there... Not one attempt at taking the keep.. just farming around the, well, around the farm. Then running into tower when it got a bit hairy. Those destro ulti's used like that are disgusting - and you know it. 10 times worse than procs ever were.

So yeah, I went and farmed some more lorebooks instead, logged in later to see if any decent fights could be found only to find DC nightcapping everything... Why? That's only asking for more of the same next primetime. Stupid.

Sorry to hear that, but Trueflame is a 24/7 campaign. Playing on DC is genuinely more fun than on EP side at night, since on EP, by the time you get to the place where the action is at, you'll get tryharded collectively by AD and DC.

As for you being farmed at Ales farm last evening - don't go there. Well unless you actually don't mind being farmed. Organized guild groups mostly stick to farming resources. Or sieging the keep to "trigger" people, then going back to said resources to farm AP and def ticks. However, yesterday, it was the first time that it was the only action on the server, which was so very sad, but not unexpected what with less people playing due to broken meta.

"Everyone does it" doesn't mean "I have to do it too".

Yes? I spent two months trying to play "decently" alone and find smallscale and what not. And at the end of the day, I only had death screens littered with procs and spammed skills, a foul mood, and nothing else to show for it, while all the filthy guilds, nightcapping groups etc. had AP and the cheap sense of thrill and satisfaction that comes with killing an outnumbered person in a game.

So yes, I can't care less anymore about zerging, nightcapping and all these things I used to despise. You won't actually make me feel less worthy by judging me in an mmo, and what matters is the result.
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The air of hypocrisy is thick in here.
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    kasa-obake wrote: »

Sorry to hear that, but Trueflame is a 24/7 campaign. Playing on DC is genuinely more fun than on EP side at night, since on EP, by the time you get to the place where the action is at, you'll get tryharded collectively by AD and DC.

As for you being farmed at Ales farm last evening - don't go there. Well unless you actually don't mind being farmed. Organized guild groups mostly stick to farming resources. Or sieging the keep to "trigger" people, then going back to said resources to farm AP and def ticks. However, yesterday, it was the first time that it was the only action on the server, which was so very sad, but not unexpected what with less people playing due to broken meta.

Yeah, I know that - I usually have a bit of fun playing dodgeball with em.. But your right, it was the ONLY place there was any action, and I counted 3 ball-groups from 2 factions all in that same area - mostly avoiding each other - cos, well, that would be challenging.. and instead swarming over everyone the DC randoms (like me) . As I said - I went and farmed lorebooks instead.
    Thing is if that kind of thing becomes the norm - then all that's gonna be left on the server are the ball-groups.. then they'll have to fight each other.

To be honest, I've seen other MMO's get to this stage - where PVP ends up dominated by a small number of very effective guilds - then pvp dies cos the pugs all leave.

Edited by Biro123 on November 4, 2016 3:02PM
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Master Kas complaining about nightcap is like Wrobel complaining about proc gear.

Still entertaining revival of the thread though!
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lava_Croft wrote: »
    Master Kas complaining about nightcap is like Wrobel complaining about proc gear.

Still entertaining revival of the thread though!

Show me when I even tried to siege a trikeep past 1-2 o clock in the morning with a organized group Kris. I'll make a character named "Kris is a lord" when you do so. Recent events plx.

But yeah, atleast the thread is alive :D
    Edited by Master_Kas on November 4, 2016 3:07PM
    EU | PC