The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

[Confirmed] Cyrodiil vendors will NOT be raised to V16

• GorraShatan
    GorraShatan
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is so dumb. Just jack up the prices. That solves both the issue of stockpiled AP and of not wanting these to be too readily available. ~1.5 mil AP a pop?

It would be nice to have some be Tel Var stone only too to give more reasons to be in IC.
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is so dumb. Just jack up the prices. That solves both the issue of stockpiled AP and of not wanting these to be too readily available. ~1.5 mil AP a pop?

It would be nice to have some be Tel Var stone only too to give more reasons to be in IC.

But but but, that's not fair on the poor little carebears who only earn 10k AP a day on average.

Or so they will claim...
    Edited by Elong on February 15, 2016 7:48AM
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I guess that after ZOS released their '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''PvP DLC''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' they are now really out of bones to throw at the PvP community.
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lava_Croft wrote: »
    I guess that after ZOS released their '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''PvP DLC''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' they are now really out of bones to throw at the PvP community.
    I believe this is the quote you were looking for.
    z878r.jpg