The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

DC Fall Damage FTW

• Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    Zheg wrote: »
    Shame has been brought to the stam sorc - give the crown to Lord FENGRUSH.

One would think you'd never want emp again after that, much less pvp trash talk every single alliance.

If Lord FENGRUSH was emperor peace could finally be achieved in Cyro and there would be no pvp trash talk when all foreign rulers submit to His Lordship. He is the last hope.

You mean he'll unite all the clans against the true threat of the world? The Deadra?

[Edited to remove quoted content]
    Edited by ZOS_CoriJ on February 2, 2016 6:23PM
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

One would think you'd never want emp again after that, much less pvp trash talk every single alliance.

If Lord FENGRUSH was emperor peace could finally be achieved in Cyro and there would be no pvp trash talk when all foreign rulers submit to His Lordship. He is the last hope.

I'd rather sooz xD

Old school third party that is impossible to not like. The taxes would be too high under lordship, and besides, clearly stam sorcs are awful emps, didn't you watch the video?

Edited by ZOS_CoriJ on February 2, 2016 6:24PM
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have removed quite a few posts in this thread. A lot of this commentary was off-topic and otherwise against our forum rules. This included discussing play methods against TOS and perpetuating naming-and-shaming of specific players.

We would like to ask that you remain respectful of your fellow players and keep critical commentary constructive. There is nothing wrong with discussing or even razzing, but please avoid singling out your peers.

[Minor edit for clarity]
    Edited by ZOS_CoriJ on February 2, 2016 7:11PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Staff Post
  • _Chaos
    _Chaos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_CoriJ wrote: »
    We have removed quite a few posts in this thread. A lot of this commentary was off-topic and otherwise against our forum rules. This included discussing play methods against TOS and perpetuating naming-and-shaming of specific players.

We would like to ask that you remain respectful of your fellow players and keep critical commentary constructive. There is nothing wrong with discussing or even razzing, but please avoid singling out your peers.

[Minor edit for clarity]

Full Definition of peer

1: one that is of equal standing with another : equal; especially : one belonging to the same societal group especially based on age, grade, or status

Source

hmmm......
    'Chaos
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Play methods against TOS...

I'm glad we are moderating the real dangers here.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    You know, a lot of the same people crying in these forums six-months ago about my emp flipping daily are the same people crying about the same person holding emp now for 5-months straight....Think about your logic. The truth is you'd cry either way if it wasn't your people on top.
    Winnamine wrote: »
    CN_Daniel wrote: »
    ataggs wrote: »
    Darnathian wrote: »

Well tbh DC is a unbeatable juggernaut. Look at the scoreboard. lol

Its not that you communicated with others to use it. never said that. But its human nature when you see that fall damage to want to get even. So then they do it. Then others get hit with that bug and now they respond.

Like i said you explained your reasoning for testing what you did and i agree it was legit. The reason i say you guys are responsible is you kill ALOT of players being a prominent guild. So therefore it spread much quicker than others. It was not nearly this spread before you guys did the testing you did.

People have talked about the leaderboard for the past 2 cycles in other posts. People are farming and fed ticks, and alma literally just doesn't log and has her husband take over playing the account when she needs a break. Yes, the top guilds in blue make really good AP because we get a lot of kills, and that's because we either win fights or because we're constantly running to fights and trying to win. I feel like I play a 'lot' and have mostly stopped playing alts and I'm still not even close to top 10 even though I'm in one of the top raids in the game. On saturday we almost lost all of our home stuff and scrolls because CN had chalman and red were potatoing into it and they wanted to make sure they farmed enough AP to maintain emp; that was one of the few times I yelled at daniel in zone chat as I've mostly tried to put the stupid past drama to bed. Can we please not look at the leaderboard and make silly assumptions other than the reality of the situation which is farming and entire guilds feeding ticks. Thank you. As for the scoreboard, as of yesterday we were in like 2nd place and the score was tight, I don't see how that equates to unbeatable juggernaut. The last campaign ended in a pretty close 3way as well, so again your point is moot.

All I'm getting from your post is that we are so prominent and have so much influence. So prominent in fact, that when haxus did it for months no one else started to use it, but VE uses it once and it's now wild fire :trollface:

You guys are delusional if you think we feed her ticks. We've followed your dude around and watched you leave him 2 back to back 9k ticks 2 days ago.

People in your guild have already admitted so. Why do you all get so nasty when someone else threatens that top spot?

We did it one day openly, once. Are you guys still that hurt about it? You think I'm going to let you dethrone her after talking so much junk?

It's fairly obvious Daniel. Even if multiple CN players hadn't complained openly about it, the fact is, campaign resets, and within a few hours, she is miiiiiiles ahead of the rest of your guild. Assuming she's playing with the group, which she does appear to be, how is she making so much more AP than everyone else? In fact...it's always her....and then you...and then way down there, everyone else. Odd, that.

Place on that leader board is basically determined by who plays the most in my group. She stays up most after our groups

Its not that you communicated with others to use it. never said that. But its human nature when you see that fall damage to want to get even. So then they do it. Then others get hit with that bug and now they respond.

Like i said you explained your reasoning for testing what you did and i agree it was legit. The reason i say you guys are responsible is you kill ALOT of players being a prominent guild. So therefore it spread much quicker than others. It was not nearly this spread before you guys did the testing you did.

People have talked about the leaderboard for the past 2 cycles in other posts. People are farming and fed ticks, and alma literally just doesn't log and has her husband take over playing the account when she needs a break. Yes, the top guilds in blue make really good AP because we get a lot of kills, and that's because we either win fights or because we're constantly running to fights and trying to win. I feel like I play a 'lot' and have mostly stopped playing alts and I'm still not even close to top 10 even though I'm in one of the top raids in the game. On saturday we almost lost all of our home stuff and scrolls because CN had chalman and red were potatoing into it and they wanted to make sure they farmed enough AP to maintain emp; that was one of the few times I yelled at daniel in zone chat as I've mostly tried to put the stupid past drama to bed. Can we please not look at the leaderboard and make silly assumptions other than the reality of the situation which is farming and entire guilds feeding ticks. Thank you. As for the scoreboard, as of yesterday we were in like 2nd place and the score was tight, I don't see how that equates to unbeatable juggernaut. The last campaign ended in a pretty close 3way as well, so again your point is moot.

All I'm getting from your post is that we are so prominent and have so much influence. So prominent in fact, that when haxus did it for months no one else started to use it, but VE uses it once and it's now wild fire :trollface:

You guys are delusional if you think we feed her ticks. We've followed your dude around and watched you leave him 2 back to back 9k ticks 2 days ago.

People in your guild have already admitted so. Why do you all get so nasty when someone else threatens that top spot?

We did it one day openly, once. Are you guys still that hurt about it? You think I'm going to let you dethrone her after?

It's fairly obvious Daniel. Even if multiple CN players hadn't complained openly about it, the fact is, campaign resets, and within a few hours, she is miiiiiiles ahead of the rest of your guild. Assuming she's playing with the group, which she does appear to be, how is she making so much more AP than everyone else? In fact...it's always her....and then you...and then way down there, everyone else. Odd, that.

It's fairly funny you bring that up, since we just caught your person doing just that this morning. And you guys explain it as "dueling" (yeah you totally just 1v15 people @ the DC Mine), and then say "We're testing AOE caps" a few minutes later (get your stories right). Your guild leader, on his EP toon in the DC Mine tower, and your #2 on the leaderboard there in the middle of no where in a tower farming ticks. The leader board 1-10 is my team, except number 2. And the closest next person on your team has a third of what #2 does. You guys have made a real habit of doing exactly what your criticize people about.

You guys are straight up a joke.
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    You know, a lot of the same people crying in these forums six-months ago about my emp flipping daily are the same people crying about the same person holding emp now for 5-months straight....Think about your logic. The truth is you'd cry either way if it wasn't your people on top.

We did it one day openly, once. Are you guys still that hurt about it? You think I'm going to let you dethrone her after talking so much junk?

Place on that leader board is basically determined by who plays the most in my group. She stays up most after our groups

We did it one day openly, once. Are you guys still that hurt about it? You think I'm going to let you dethrone her after?

It's fairly funny you bring that up, since we just caught your person doing just that this morning. And you guys explain it as "dueling" (yeah you totally just 1v15 people @ the DC Mine), and then say "We're testing AOE caps" a few minutes later (get your stories right). Your guild leader, on his EP toon in the DC Mine tower, and your #2 on the leaderboard there in the middle of no where in a tower farming ticks. The leader board 1-10 is my team, except number 2. And the closest next person on your team has a third of what #2 does. You guys have made a real habit of doing exactly what your criticize people about.

Your officer just openly admitted it. You guys duel and then let him kill everyone at the end and have the capture tick of the resource you're fighting at.

I repeat again, you guys are a total joke.

Why lie about AOE cap testing Stevie? Thought you wasn't this type of guy? Just making stuff up totally?! HAHAHAHA
    Edited by CN_Daniel on February 3, 2016 10:09PM
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Your officer just openly admitted it. You guys duel and then let him kill everyone at the end and have the capture tick of the resource you're fighting at.

Why lie about AOE cap testing Stevie? Thought you wasn't this type of guy? Just making stuff up totally?! HAHAHAHA

I feel like you've been spending too much time fighting yellow lately or something. Your post sounds like it came from sarenvog ffs. I don't even want to argue with you because I just feel like your health insurance doesn't cover psychiatric care, this is the result, and I need to maintain whatever good karma I have left.
    Edited by Zheg on February 3, 2016 10:17PM
  • Winnamine
    Winnamine
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Mmmm fairly certain our guild leader was not even on this morning.
    However, because most VE players have characters on at least one other faction, we are in a unique position to duel one another and test out skills and mechanics. We tend to do this late night/early morning, because that's when the map is dead and we have time to mess around.
    I wasn't there this morning, and ofc, I'll ask about what happened, but the explanation that they were testing/dueling doesn't sound far fetched to me, we do that all the time.

And to be clear, we didn't accuse you of feeding her AP, just feeding her solo ticks that the entire group earned.
    Now, most groups will ask members to voluntarily do that if they're trying to help someone get emp once, especially someone who's never had it. It just gets weird when you keep doing it for the same person over and over and over, and never for anybody else, and when it's mandatory for everyone to give up their AP for her.
    We are all aware that she literally never logs off, a super human feat to be sure, but that's why I specified that even very shortly after the campaign resets, she is already very far ahead of the rest of your group.
    Winni
    ~
    VE
    Decibel
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭

However, because most VE players have characters on at least one other faction, we are in a unique position to duel one another and test out skills and mechanics. We tend to do this late night/early morning, because that's when the map is dead and we have time to mess around.
    I wasn't there this morning, and ofc, I'll ask about what happened, but the explanation that they were testing/dueling doesn't sound far fetched to me, we do that all the time.

And to be clear, we didn't accuse you of feeding her AP, just feeding her solo ticks that the entire group earned.
    Now, most groups will ask members to voluntarily do that if they're trying to help someone get emp once, especially someone who's never had it. It just gets weird when you keep doing it for the same person over and over and over, and never for anybody else, and when it's mandatory for everyone to give up their AP for her.
    We are all aware that she literally never logs off, a super human feat to be sure, but that's why I specified that even very shortly after the campaign resets, she is already very far ahead of the rest of your group.

Babe your whole response is irreverent. Your player admit to it to me just now, and we (I haven't watched it) recorded you this morning. Very Hypocritical.
  • Winnamine
    Winnamine
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Babe your whole response is irreverent. Your player admit to it to me just now, and we (I haven't watched it) recorded you this morning. Very Hypocritical.

I think you mean "irrelevant."
    And don't call me babe.
    Winni
    ~
    VE
    Decibel
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭

I feel like you've been spending too much time fighting yellow lately or something. Your post sounds like it came from sarenvog ffs. I don't even want to argue with you because I just feel like your health insurance doesn't cover psychiatric care, this is the result, and I need to maintain whatever good karma I have left.

You spend all this time trying to present yourself and your team in a positive way, but behind the scenes your people do the same things (or worse than what) you're critical about. Bottom line is, one of YOUR guildies approached me and told me what was going on, and then told me where to look this morning. We went, we found exactly what we were told we'd find. Your leader, obviously being embarrassed, immediately lied about what was happening, changing their stories up after a few minutes.

I then ask the one person in your guild I know who is honest to tell me the truth, and they confirm it too.

You know the saddest part about you guys is? The person who told us what you're doing said: "They're not all really like this, it's just a handful."

Say whatever you want, but all of the above are facts, deal with it.
  • ZOS_AlanG
    ZOS_AlanG
    admin
    Several posts have been removed from this thread. Insulting others on the forums is not acceptable, whether done generally or specifically. It's perfectly acceptable for PvP discussion to get competitive, but that doesn't mean it can't be respectful as well.
    Forum Rules | Promoting Constructive Discussion | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Help Site

I’ve moved to a new position and I am no longer active on this forum. For assistance, please check the resources linked above
    Staff Post