The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

DC Fall Damage FTW

Darnathian
Darnathian
✭✭✭✭✭
Want to thank DC for bringing back the meteor fall damage. Much appreciated. Just when you think pvp cant get worse it does. Why you think you need to use it when you are pop locked at three am is beyond me. GG. Stay classy DC.

Zos any ETA on fixing this?
  • Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LMAO. 4 am pop locked pvdooring the map. You want everyone to leave Azura? Keep it up.
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If you didnt want CN to crown an Emp you should have been at Alessia instead of trying to backcap my Farragut take. But, priorities.
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    n5J4cFT.jpg
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • Arashiha
    Arashiha
    ✭✭✭
    Teargrants wrote: »
    n5J4cFT.jpg

I loled
    Vehemence - Core
    AD
    Lunarah Arashiha - Warden
    Amelianus Lyeis - Templar
    Solaris Arashiha - Necromancer

• Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Darnathian wrote: »
    LMAO. 4 am pop locked pvdooring the map. You want everyone to leave Azura? Keep it up.
    Bro, as you posted that, there is a raid of EP front dooring Arrius.
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You must be mistaken. Obviously they are DC in disguise
  • Takllin
    Takllin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Satiar wrote: »
    If you didnt want CN to crown an Emp you should have been at Alessia instead of trying to backcap my Farragut take. But, priorities.

I thought they were NEVER EVER crowning another CN member emp again? :trollface:
    Jadokis - AD Redguard DK v16 AR 18
    Jàsènn - AD Orc Templar 47 AR 10
    Jessèn - AD Dunmer DK v16 AR 9 - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade

Tekllin - AD Altmer Sorcerer v16 AR 18 (Ret.)
    Tekklin - AD Bosmer Nightblade v16 AR 12 (Ret.)
    Jasenn - DC Imperial Templar v16 AR 18 (Ret.)
    Jasènn - DC Orc Sorcerer v16 AR 15 (Ret.)
  • Takllin
    Takllin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

They came down on BRK hard and with a vengeance...that was at least 30, probably closer to 40 of them.

• Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Im AD. :)
  • Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Takllin wrote: »

They came down on BRK hard and with a vengeance...that was at least 30, probably closer to 40 of them.

Ya. The funny thing is DC has emp and BRK was the only non DC emp keep. Do they push West with their zerg or South. The answer is.........

Double team AD!!!!
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BRK was fun last night, good times.
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Want to thank DC for bringing back the meteor fall damage. Much appreciated.

It's a closely kept secret of the covenant spellcrafters. No other alliance's meteors cause fall damage - only ours ;)
  • Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sharee wrote: »
    Want to thank DC for bringing back the meteor fall damage. Much appreciated.

It's a closely kept secret of the covenant spellcrafters. No other alliance's meteors cause fall damage - only ours ;)

No others do now on all alliances, but a certain DC guild started it all up again. Grats. Back to the dark age.
  • Zyle
    Zyle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh, everyone PvDoors at some point just like everyone zergs. If it's DC today then it will be EP tomorrow and AD the next. Can we just stop the q_q about it?

676 CP
    Zyle - LVL50 Stamina Nightblade - Former Emp AS - VMA Clear (Flawless)
    Joven - LVL50 Hybrid Templar
    Adion - LVL50 Stamina DK
    Radac - LVL50 Magicka Sorcerer
    Vanikath - LVL50 Magicka DK
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Can't beat Zerg Sundays. But the AP on the minority side was damn fine.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • umagon
    umagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Exactly, and now I'm left to wonder if the point you're trying to make is "I'm AD so you can't expect me to know if you're fighting reds or pvdooring them."

Making me quite confused why you made the pvdoor claim in the first place.

[Edited to remove baiting content]
    Edited by ZOS_CoriJ on February 2, 2016 11:59PM
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Exactly, and now I'm left to wonder if the point you're trying to make is "I'm AD so you can't expect me to know if you're fighting reds or pvdooring them."

Making me quite confused why you made the pvdoor claim in the first place.

We all know DC can only PvDoor the map and nothing else.

[Edited to remove quoted content]
    Edited by ZOS_CoriJ on February 3, 2016 12:00AM
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I dont think AD has ever taken a keep with less than 30 people. Even at 7AM.
  • Hektik_V
    Hektik_V
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot of DC that complained about me using meteor have now slotted it themselves. :smile:
    Das Hektik
    Hektik V
    Hektiksaurus
    Hekspawn

@HEKT1K
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Ya. The funny thing is DC has emp and BRK was the only non DC emp keep. Do they push West with their zerg or South. The answer is.........

Double team AD!!!!

FFS. For a solid 3+ hours during primetime, the only red and yellow action in that corridor was BRK mine going yellow by a few pugs and then it being untouched. It'd be one thing if I was exaggerating, but alas, that's what the map looked like. We fended off both alliances while they stacked for most fights and came close to losing our scrolls. People sound like they should be wearing a helmet 24/7 when they complain about being double teamed as if they didn't just do it hours before themselves. Yellow has made plays exactly like the one you're making fun of red for plenty of times. Literally the day before we had to put up with crown emp and the glory zerg that comes with that, but suddenly only blue is the problem?

As for the meteor, yellow got salty and accused us of dumping meteors on flat ground at brindle like it was some morale faux pas, a single meteor was dropped on our end, the remaining 10 or so were dropped by yellow and reflected. This is the level of absurdity that you guys are at right now. Do we need to record every single fight now to show you how ridiculous some of the salt is?

These threads could MAYBE be taken seriously if they were about the stupid emp system as a whole and not a salty thread when your alliance isn't the one with more numbers or winning at that exact moment. Seriously, do we need one of these salt threads on a daily basis? I've died plenty of times to yellow fall damage, from pugs and raids. Everyone needs to grow the eff up.
    Edited by Zheg on January 31, 2016 6:09PM
  • Takllin
    Takllin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zheg wrote: »

Double team AD!!!!

FFS. For a solid 3+ hours during primetime, the only red and yellow action in that corridor was BRK mine going yellow by a few pugs and then it being untouched. It'd be one thing if I was exaggerating, but alas, that's what the map looked like. We fended off both alliances while they stacked for most fights and came close to losing our scrolls. People sound like they should be wearing a helmet 24/7 when they complain about being double teamed as if they didn't just do it hours before themselves. Yellow has made plays exactly like the one you're making fun of red for plenty of times. Literally the day before we had to put up with crown emp and the glory zerg that comes with that, but suddenly only blue is the problem?

These threads could MAYBE be taken seriously if they were about the stupid emp system as a whole and not a salty thread when your alliance isn't the one with more numbers or winning at that exact moment. Seriously, do we need one of these salt threads on a daily basis? Everyone needs to grow the eff up.

Who's gonna salt my popcorn then? :(

• Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Double team AD!!!!

As for the meteor, yellow got salty and accused us of dumping meteors on flat ground at brindle like it was some morale fopaux, a single meteor was dropped on our end, the remaining 10 or so were dropped by yellow and reflected. This is the level of absurdity that you guys are at right now. Do we need to record every single fight now to show you how ridiculous some of the salt is?

These threads could MAYBE be taken seriously if they were about the stupid emp system as a whole and not a salty thread when your alliance isn't the one with more numbers or winning at that exact moment. Seriously, do we need one of these salt threads on a daily basis? I've died plenty of times to yellow fall damage, from pugs and raids. Everyone needs to grow the eff up.

I agree with what you said, but just to touch on the bolded part... accusations will probably fly around about it for a while because of recent past experiences. I know what actually happened just saying you should expect it. I liken it to the whole Crownzerg nonsense. Crown hasn't lead more raids than I can count on one hand in the last few months, and even gets hate whispers from people in fights he's not even at.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Double team AD!!!!

These threads could MAYBE be taken seriously if they were about the stupid emp system as a whole and not a salty thread when your alliance isn't the one with more numbers or winning at that exact moment. Seriously, do we need one of these salt threads on a daily basis? Everyone needs to grow the eff up.

Who's gonna salt my popcorn then? :(

I heard meteor's have some sodium content if its red-orange in color B)
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Manoekin wrote: »

Double team AD!!!!

As for the meteor, yellow got salty and accused us of dumping meteors on flat ground at brindle like it was some morale fopaux, a single meteor was dropped on our end, the remaining 10 or so were dropped by yellow and reflected. This is the level of absurdity that you guys are at right now. Do we need to record every single fight now to show you how ridiculous some of the salt is?

I agree with what you said, but just to touch on the bolded part... accusations will probably fly around about it for a while because of recent past experiences. I know what actually happened just saying you should expect it. I liken it to the whole Crownzerg nonsense. Crown hasn't lead more raids than I can count on one hand in the last few months, and even gets hate whispers from people in fights he's not even at.

Has nothing to do with him leading them - he's emp, there's 1-2 pvp guilds with him, and all of the pugs that the emp attracts, particularly on yellow. So, glory zerg, and typically worse than whatever daniel could muster, which is ironic given all of the crap thrown at him for it. For all I know crown is just running to ash and 60 yellow are following on their own accord, but as an opposing player, it doesn't negate the fact that we still have to deal with it.

I loathe the emperor system in its current form - the drama, the stacking, the night capping, the funneling to objectives ... and yet people still go bananas over it.

And again, on the meteor, I feel like I've been maybe the most vocal proponent of fixing fall damage over the past 4+ months. It started with haxus doing it on inner stairs for every defense, and recently seems to have popped up because you guys had a few deaths to fall damage from our raid during one fight (that I wasn't there for) and now it's suddenly become a pressing issue when it wasn't one 4+ months ago? When meteors are used by us, it's because we're experimenting with new ults and strategies because of a poor incoming meta that you yourself helped push for. When you see us waiting on stairs to meteor, let me know and I'll get cranky with the appropriate parties, but until then the salt is just that, salt.
    Edited by Zheg on January 31, 2016 7:12PM
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Manozerg wrote:
    Crown hasn't lead more raids than I can count on one hand in the last few months, and even gets hate whispers from people in fights he's not even at.
    Translation
    Manozerg wrote:
    I know how to count with one hand, guys. Stop talking to Crown, I want all the attenshuns.

[Edited to remove baiting image]
    Edited by ZOS_CoriJ on February 3, 2016 12:01AM
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »

I am exceptionally butthurt by this comment. There was one time our 30th in Raid 2 disconnected before the second flag flipped.

Therefore, technically, it was 29.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • stealthyevil
    stealthyevil
    ✭✭✭
    While meteor spam is annoying, and I hate dying to fall damage over and over every night, fact is it is ZOS' fault. Fall damage should never be a thing from an ultimate. Lag is annoying, hoards of people in one place cause lag, fact is it is ZOS' fault. They made a game for massive alliance wars, and now it can't run properly without massive lag issues. I think it is unfair to blame certain individuals/guilds/alliances for multiple problems when they should have never been problems in the first place. I do enjoy this game, I just cannot imagine how awesome it would be if it ran as fluidly as it was meant to.
    Ex-Gf/Steálthy MagNb Destro Spam
    Cliff Racer Spam MagDen Bird Spam
    @stealthyevil

RÁGE RIP
    Venatus
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Manoekin wrote: »

Double team AD!!!!

Has nothing to do with him leading them - he's emp, there's 1-2 pvp guilds with him, and all of the pugs that the emp attracts, particularly on yellow. So, glory zerg, and typically worse than whatever daniel could muster, which is ironic given all of the crap thrown at him for it. For all I know crown is just running to ash and 60 yellow are following on their own accord, but as an opposing player, it doesn't negate the fact that we still have to deal with it.

I loathe the emperor system in its current form - the drama, the stacking, the night capping, the funneling to objectives ... and yet people still go bananas over it.

And again, on the meteor, I feel like I've been maybe the most vocal proponent of fixing fall damage over the past 4+ months. It started with haxus doing it on inner stairs for every defense, and recently seems to have popped up because you guys had a few deaths to fall damage from our raid during one fight (that I wasn't there for) and now it's suddenly become a pressing issue when it wasn't one 4+ months ago? When meteors are used by us, it's because we're experimenting with new ults and strategies because of a poor incoming meta that you yourself helped push for. When you see us waiting on stairs to meteor, let me know and I'll get cranky with the appropriate parties, but until then the salt is just that, salt.

I wasn't even making this a thing. Come on.

As for fall damage two things:
    1. I did call out other people for using it all that time ago, so I don't see your point there.
    2. You may not have intended for it to happen, but we both know there's no possible way to avoid it. There wasn't a single fight where someone in my group didn't die from fall damage, and it was used against us on stairs simply because fighting takes place around stair cases. Not that you guys intended for that to happen, but that's just the way the skill works currently. The only way to avoid it was to just not use the skill which is what was happening until it became the adopted ultimate of the entire DC faction, though now maybe only half use it.

Also, find one post from me where I advocated for purge or barrier nerfs prior to them becoming known. The only instance I can think of was agreeing with nerfing the Efficient Purge morph as it's so easily usable by anyone of any build. The changes were going to happen regardless of what I believed (and they did). I agree only that change was necessary, but I can see the proposed numbers being drastic and maybe going too far.
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ghostbane wrote: »
    FENGRUSH wrote: »

I am exceptionally butthurt by this comment. There was one time our 30th in Raid 2 disconnected before the second flag flipped.

Therefore, technically, it was 29.

Awaiting screenshot for proof