The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Take Back Trueflame

• RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A good leader with a group of people who listen to crown can make a difference. Yes, skill and gear matter but they are not a substitute for the ability to work together as a team. (/threadjack)

I wish you luck in using Trueflame. I don't think that the AD that are present will allow it. When some of us tried to PVP there, the AD was running 30+.
  • Hektik_V
    Hektik_V
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish you luck in using Trueflame. I don't think that the AD that are present will allow it. When some of us tried to PVP there, the AD was running 30+.

That is small scale for AD. :D
    Das Hektik
    Hektik V
    Hektiksaurus
    Hekspawn

@HEKT1K
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hektik_V wrote: »

Hekek.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

tumblr_nuhla89HFR1ud2fb6o1_250.gif
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    However, the vast majority of the Ad there are really very bad and fun to smoosh. Get the right DC and EP there and they'd be totally demoralized in under a week.
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    God_flakes wrote: »
    "Advocate for a server where small group can exist..."

This already exists, though. Rin and Minno and I (and we now have an amazing new healer) have been doing it for months. We see lots of other people doing it, too. It exists. We routinely take on 4x our numbers. We horse simulate from resource to resource. When we see keeps being burst we gallop to the resources and cap them all. We attack backs of siege lines and we scout and make alerts in zone. It's not sexy or appreciated work and we rarely get a thank you from the larger groups or guilds. But it DOES exist. I don't hold resentment towards this-I only wish the larger guilds would communicate with the smaller groups to make us even more effective and useful. Unfortunately, on DC side hurt buttocks and old quarrels often prevent many from working together for the common good. But the larger guilds are very, very important. The soldiers who fill those ranks are critical to moving the map-can't be done without those bodies who are willing to die and rez and die and ride again and again. I wasn't demonizing-just got a little defensive and protective of those people and their essential role in pvp. Peace <3

P.s. We have tried TF many, many times and the main hitch there is the 100,000,000 Ad there in large groups and the ad who nightcap. You get steamrolled if you're not careful and there is no DC large group to steamroll them back. And when you go back to the map the next day and see it all yellow it's demoralizing.

You're right, it does exist. It just exists too sparingly imo. On EST Azuras stays locked and 999+ and Haderus is generally pretty high pops too and with ping jumping between 400-999+ as well. This leaves both campaigns entirely unplayable, and TF mostly inactive in comparison. Though the yellow horde may be problematic, I think as a community it would be relatively easy to commandeer this and make it a healthy, flourishing server with tolerable ping and small scale PVP. Effort need only be exerted.
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
    EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
    DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
    AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jules wrote: »

This already exists, though. Rin and Minno and I (and we now have an amazing new healer) have been doing it for months. We see lots of other people doing it, too. It exists. We routinely take on 4x our numbers. We horse simulate from resource to resource. When we see keeps being burst we gallop to the resources and cap them all. We attack backs of siege lines and we scout and make alerts in zone. It's not sexy or appreciated work and we rarely get a thank you from the larger groups or guilds. But it DOES exist. I don't hold resentment towards this-I only wish the larger guilds would communicate with the smaller groups to make us even more effective and useful. Unfortunately, on DC side hurt buttocks and old quarrels often prevent many from working together for the common good. But the larger guilds are very, very important. The soldiers who fill those ranks are critical to moving the map-can't be done without those bodies who are willing to die and rez and die and ride again and again. I wasn't demonizing-just got a little defensive and protective of those people and their essential role in pvp. Peace <3

P.s. We have tried TF many, many times and the main hitch there is the 100,000,000 Ad there in large groups and the ad who nightcap. You get steamrolled if you're not careful and there is no DC large group to steamroll them back. And when you go back to the map the next day and see it all yellow it's demoralizing.

You're right, it does exist. It just exists too sparingly imo. On EST Azuras stays locked and 999+ and Haderus is generally pretty high pops too and with ping jumping between 400-999+ as well. This leaves both campaigns entirely unplayable, and TF mostly inactive in comparison. Though the yellow horde may be problematic, I think as a community it would be relatively easy to commandeer this and make it a healthy, flourishing server with tolerable ping and small scale PVP. Effort need only be exerted.

Small team is mostly deflated via decreased interest in putting in effort in a game that feels like its sliding downward.

In any case, I'll be keeping my home on TF and try to rally some DC regulars. It will still require everyone's efforts in maintaining the std "no scroll keep camping" rule we've fought for on Haderus.
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I'm gonna have to hop over there and teach them a lesson in zerging.
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Minno, Rin and myself have been texting about this today and we are moving to TF. Also Egypt and JW might be onboard.
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would be down to go to Trueflame to get some decent fights.

@God_flakes
    @Jules

However, as it stands right now AD outnumbers both EP and DC significantly on TF. Were gonna have to understand we will be fighting significantly outnumbered for awhile, if you guys are ok with that, I am....i was gated camped for Months on Haderus in the Summer of 2014, im used to it....im down.

Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Minno, Rin and myself have been texting about this today and we are moving to TF. Also Egypt and JW might be onboard.

I'm ready.
    mBssgfp.gif
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great to hear some reds and blues are coming to TF.
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

If its really a horde large enough to warrant the presence of a raid let me know, we can see about chasing them off. I think Steve even volunteered to run the zerg off of Haderus as well but we never heard anything about it.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghost-Shot wrote: »

If its really a horde large enough to warrant the presence of a raid let me know, we can see about chasing them off. I think Steve even volunteered to run the zerg off of Haderus as well but we never heard anything about it.

I recall that offer. At the time I believe it was manageable. EP and AD had an equal sized group that you could engage the sides of and didn't fully steam roll the map (hence why you didn't hear back).
    But I remember it started snow balling after that.

We appreciate the offer!
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Minno wrote: »
    Ghost-Shot wrote: »

I recall that offer. At the time I believe it was manageable. EP and AD had an equal sized group that you could engage the sides of and didn't fully steam roll the map (hence why you didn't hear back).
    But I remember it started snow balling after that.

We appreciate the offer!

Ah gotcha, from what I heard it sounds like Had got FUBAR pretty quickly.
  • Erynyes
    Erynyes
    ✭✭✭
    EP had good numbers last 2 days, our group crowned Blade spirit emp and run with 6-9 in group the whole time, we left DC and AD their tri-keep and had some pretty good fight overall, yellow had a lot of peeps, including a prox det zergball with tons of healers, but they seemed more focus on tower farming than steamrolling everyone, it was alright. We left for maintenance and woke up this afternoon with an entire blue map and all scroll gone... We'll be back, L'ordre du dragon as homed TF for this cycle, Haderus has turned into such a mess, we'll give it a shot, looking forward to some gf
    Edited by Erynyes on February 2, 2016 10:09PM
    PC NA
    Sword Lhasa magplar
    Dinin Freth magDk
    Shri'Neerune magblade
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Erynyes wrote: »
    EP had good numbers last 2 days, our group crowned Blade spirit emp and run with 6-9 in group the whole time, we left DC and AD their tri-keep and had some pretty good fight overall, yellow had a lot of peeps, including a prox det zergball with tons of healers, but they seemed more focus on tower farming than steamrolling everyone, it was alright. We left for maintenance and woke up this afternoon with an entire blue map and all scroll gone... We'll be back, L'ordre du dragon as homed TF for this cycle, Haderus has turned into such a mess, we'll give it a shot, looking forward to some gf

Applause for dat tri-keep ethical stance! You'd be surprised how much it can kill or promote active pvp :)
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think Waffles is still homed to TF. May act on it.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Rayste
    Rayste
    ✭✭✭

I never see groups of 30+ AD on TF, but then again I never run with the zerg.

I switched over to trueflame cycle before last and while it can be 'dead' at times, it has been extremely fun. DC and EP are most welcome to come join!
    The Teach - AD Templar
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Rayste wrote: »
    I never see groups of 30+ AD on TF, but then again I never run with the zerg.

I switched over to trueflame cycle before last and while it can be 'dead' at times, it has been extremely fun. DC and EP are most welcome to come join!
    TM runs with 20 at the very best of times, and 16 or less the vast majority of times. Sometimes though we get a number of others following us around and it might seem like a zerg, we tend to attract attention like that.

We look forward to new DC and EP opponents that won't zerg around with multiple raids.
    Edited by Kartalin on February 3, 2016 1:58AM
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last time a few of us DC went into TF (a couple weeks ago) we were zerged down by 20-30 AD for having the "nerve" to try to get Glade back. No lie. There was THREE of us!!!! Took us some time to encourage others in zone to come try to help us. But no lie-at least And entire raid if not raid and a half held up in that keep and turtled in Glade for over an hour. I don't get this. How is this fun for AD players there? What are they saying to themselves in zone and in teamspeak? "Hurry! We need the entire faction at Glade! There are three DC trying to siege the west wall!"

Ridiculous. Smh.
    Edited by God_flakes on February 3, 2016 3:20AM
  • PhatGrimReaper
    PhatGrimReaper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last time a few of us DC went into TF (a couple weeks ago) we were zerged down by 20-30 AD for having the "nerve" to try to get Glade back. No lie. There was THREE of us!!!! Took us some time to encourage others in zone to come try to help us. But no lie-at least And entire raid if not raid and a half held up in that keep and turtled in Glade for over an hour. I don't get this. How is this fun for AD players there? What are they saying to themselves in zone and in teamspeak? "Hurry! We need the entire faction at Glade! There are three DC trying to siege the west wall!"

Ridiculous. Smh.

Sounds like a solid defence to me
    Fat Grim Reaper - (m)Dragon Knight AR28
    F G R Junior - Templar AR26
    This One Had Name Changed - Nightblade AR19
    Fat Grim Streaker - Sorcerer AR15
    M12-GM - Guardians of the Twelve-GM - Crown Store Heroes - ETU
    RÀGE - R.I.P
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD had every keep except DC/EP gate keeps and every scroll. How is fending off 3 DC from glade a "solid defense"? What are 30 even doing there when all the keeps are yellow and scrolls are entrenched in Ad land? What ARE they doing? Because that's not defending. That's obvious boredom.
  • PhatGrimReaper
    PhatGrimReaper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They stopped your evil horde of ravenous smurfs from stealing that which is rightfully ours....

I repeat, Solid Defence!
    RÀGE - R.I.P
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I snapped this screen shot of one on our way into the keep to reclaim it. We were all super impressed with the biceps.

al6tmh.jpg
  • PhatGrimReaper
    PhatGrimReaper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    that gets an awesome
    RÀGE - R.I.P
  • Erynyes
    Erynyes
    ✭✭✭
    nm, dropping the campaign, i have no faith left in small scale
    Edited by Erynyes on February 3, 2016 7:21AM
    PC NA
    Sword Lhasa magplar
    Dinin Freth magDk
    Shri'Neerune magblade
  • Munavar
    Munavar
    ✭✭✭
    Let's see ... the players\guilds played on Azura and that became a lag-fest mess. These players\guilds moved over to Haderus for less lag and that server became a lag-fest mess. Now these players\guilds are targeting Trueflame. Any wagers on how long before this server becomes a lag-fest mess?

Tons of healers? That's amusing.
    Dae - TM
  • Scamandros
    Scamandros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There needs to be a more underground system of communication. If keen for small scale spike a salami on your mailbox and you should receive a carrier pigeon come morning
    Aeryj
    Fantasia
    Blades of Vengeance

Mighty Eagle by serjustin19 for your viewing convenience.
    Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle.
    I fell out of my nest

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I screech I screech
    but no one hears me

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I started to wonder off
    I want to come back but lost my way.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I came face to face
    Of Mighty Lion

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I came to fall in love with Mighty Lion
    Who's claws is sharp and just

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Then suddenly
    Mighty Dragon Came

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Dragon roared aloud
    Who's mighty paws make earthquake
    that quivers underneath our feet

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Soon battle rages
    Between the Mighty Lion and Mighty Dragon

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    My heart grows heavy
    For who do I belong in Scourge PS4 EU

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I continue to battle.
    But Battle I must do within myself

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I screech, I screech
    Long and hard. I made a fuss

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Then suddenly
    As if I was dreaming

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I heard a screech
    But suddenly, I attack Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle had to defend

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I know I was fighting for Mighty Lion
    So I fought back.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I attack I attack
    But to no avail

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    The Mighty claws who's mighty claws
    Felt unnatural to me and very clumsy to me

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Why I have chosen to not stay with you
    I do not know. I am complicated at that.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I have destroyed Mighty Eagle
    My own kin in Scourge PS4 EU

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I crawled into a ball
    Weep to no avail

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Lost in my whirling thoughts
    My heart and mind is clouded

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I have served Mighty Lion over a year
    I thought Mighty Lion is were I belong anew

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I finally contacted
    Mighty Eagle

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle says they love me
    In reality I love them also.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I continued to clash
    At Mighty Eagle however

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    But clashing with Mighty Eagle
    Just not feel right

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I have made a wrong choice I now believe
    Terrible and unjust of what I did

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    For am I not a monster
    For attacking a faction who loves me instead

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I was wrong
    Mighty Eagle was right

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Come. Please take me back Mighty Eagle
    For I believe I now know

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Were I truly belong
    For indeed I thought

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    That Mighty Lion
    Is were I belong.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    O how I was so wrong Mighty Eagle
    I was gravely wrong and such a fool I was.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    You have met
    Princess Justine

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Princess Justine who attacked
    Mighty Eagle

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I know this was wrong
    And so to does Princess Justine

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    With our clashing together
    I now know were I truly belong in Scourge PS4 EU I believe.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Have you all not heard
    The famous saying. That is very wise and so very true?

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Let me repeat the famous saying
    that is very wise and so true

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    It is
    My Enemy, Enemy's, Enemy's
    Is my friend

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I come to thee Mighty Eagle
    And so to Princess Justine.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Who used to serve Mighty Lion
    But Now serve Mighty Eagle
    For the very first time in her career.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Princess Justine and are one in the same
    Were I go. She will go to. For she believes it is right choice

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    We are all yours
    O Mighty Eagle

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    No one else but you
    I feel peaceful. Unafraid

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I belong to you O mighty Eagle
    I am so relieved to hear myself to say that

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Princess Justine and I

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Now flies and fights alongside with Mighty Eagle
    Who's Mighty talons stand for sacred Freedom

Written by Serjustin19
    Written on this day
    September 27. The day when My troubled mind is not clouded no longer.
    In the year of my troubles end
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scamandros wrote: »
    There needs to be a more underground system of communication. If keen for small scale spike a salami on your mailbox and you should receive a carrier pigeon come morning

I'd say, adapt the general rule of "picking your faction's least populated server". After that it's " don't touch three scroll keeps unless there's a scroll" . that should be enough of a "bat signal" for small group fights.
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual