Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Banana Squad rolling NA

Sanct16
Sanct16
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Sadly the EU server is not enjoyable during prime time for us as an AD guild. On Azura the lag is just unbearable, red latency numbers and zergs of 35+ feeling great because they manage to kill groups of 1/3 their size in lag. Trueflame already has like 3-4 other AD guilds running which makes it pointless for the most part. The other campaigns don't really have much PVP going on.

Jumping from campaign to campaign trying to find fights somewhere is getting quite boring. As a result we decided to start leveling chars on the NA server so we can hopefully have some nice fights before the lag starts over there aswell but hopefully because of the time difference between NA and EU it should be possible to get some lagfree hours.

We are also looking forward to fight against new enemies. As EP is supposedly the weakest faction on NA its the faction we chose to play on, so we sadly won't be able to fight against Haxus but RAGE and Khole also seem to be running similar groups as we do, hopefully its going to be fun for everyone.

Finally I would like to say "Thank you". Starting without any CP and gold was quite scary in the beginning but thanks to the awesome support it is much less of a problem than expected <3 If anyone has some gold or xp pots that he really wants to get rid off feel free to mail it @Sanct16 but no worries if not, we'll be fine anyway.

See you on the battlefield soon! (no ETA tho :trollface: )
- EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP
  • WRX
    WRX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I heard this it was one of the coolest things I'd seen, and is really really needed on the NA server. I honestly don't know of many people, yet alone guilds that would do this with all new characters. Props.

Really excited to see the fights that come from it, and the timezone will work well for latency.

Decibel GM

GLUB GLUB
    Options
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Awesome, welcome aboard!
    Options
  • allen-iverson
    allen-iverson
    ✭✭✭
    Lag is unbearable in azura in NA during prime time as well. .. Depending on what time your prime time is anyways.
    *Marcel Rigmond voice* "Filthy casual."

allen-iverson, Metta World Peace, Kobe Brÿant, Goran Dragić, Dwyane Wade
    Options
  • Pchela
    Pchela
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lag is unbearable in azura in NA during prime time as well. .. Depending on what time your prime time is anyways.

Their prime time is not what most of NA considers prime time to be, thanksfully.
    Options
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    EU servers start lagging 1-2 pm EST.
    Edited by Sanct16 on January 26, 2016 2:22AM

>320.000.000 AP
    Options
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This should be really healthy for our PvP, will fill up alot of the gaps in our time zones with population. Welcome! what faction are you rolling if I might ask? Yellow still I presume?
    Options
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Giahh wrote: »
    This should be really healthy for our PvP, will fill up alot of the gaps in our time zones with population. Welcome! what faction are you rolling if I might ask? Yellow still I presume?
    Sanct16 wrote: »
    [...]
    As EP is supposedly the weakest faction on NA its the faction we chose to play on
    [...]
    :P

>320.000.000 AP
    Options
  • imredneckson
    imredneckson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sadly the EU server is not enjoyable during prime time for us as an AD guild. On Azura the lag is just unbearable, red latency numbers and zergs of 35+ feeling great because they manage to kill groups of 1/3 their size in lag. Trueflame already has like 3-4 other AD guilds running which makes it pointless for the most part. The other campaigns don't really have much PVP going on.

Jumping from campaign to campaign trying to find fights somewhere is getting quite boring. As a result we decided to start leveling chars on the NA server so we can hopefully have some nice fights before the lag starts over there aswell but hopefully because of the time difference between NA and EU it should be possible to get some lagfree hours.

We are also looking forward to fight against new enemies. As EP is supposedly the weakest faction on NA its the faction we chose to play on, so we sadly won't be able to fight against Haxus but RAGE and Khole also seem to be running similar groups as we do, hopefully its going to be fun for everyone.

Finally I would like to say "Thank you". Starting without any CP and gold was quite scary in the beginning but thanks to the awesome support it is much less of a problem than expected <3 If anyone has some gold or xp pots that he really wants to get rid off feel free to mail it @Sanct16 but no worries if not, we'll be fine anyway.

Welcome to the NA Mega Server, I am your friendly neighborhood DC sniper. I look forward to seeing what you bring to the table when you arrive in Cyrodiil :).
    Legions of Mordor Guild Officer
    Member of the GvG Community

Dunmer NB - Merser Frey (DC)
    Dunmer DK - Akaviri Battlereeve (DC)- http://orig05.deviantart.net/7ecd/f/2016/013/b/f/you_***_kill_by_eso_picture-d9nrz0q.png
    Imperial Templar - Knight of the Blood Oath (DC)-
    http://orig00.deviantart.net/5ba3/f/2016/115/a/0/jesus_beam_ftw____by_eso_picture-da09ecj.png
    High Elf Templar - Aurí-El (AD)
    High Elf Templar - Teutonic Honor Guard (EP)
    Options
  • Zavus
    Zavus
    ✭✭✭✭

They're rolling EP.

@Sanct16 -

Cool to have you guys on EP xD, I'm also looking forward to seeing how all this plays out considering the time zone differences. See you on the battlefield!
    Zavus - Worst NB NA / First NB RANK 50
    "Most carried General NA" - Cent Satori

Haxus

Options
  • LegendaryChef
    LegendaryChef
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Traitors :cry:
    Zzoro/Elliot Brown/Baldy ~Kitesquad/Noricum~
    PC EU.
    Spider mount was the only good part about morrowind release.
    Options
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think we run at the same times, but I'm sure our path's will cross. Welcome to NA, hope we get some fun fights.
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

Options
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [...]
    As EP is supposedly the weakest faction on NA its the faction we chose to play on
    [...]
    :P

Ahhh I seem to have missed that
    Options
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    More people that play during my kind of hours! =D

rip decibel
    Options
  • DKsUnite
    DKsUnite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am hiring out my tanking services at the price of leveling me up a new EP char. Let me know if you are interested :P
    Vyr Cor | Magicka Dragonknight | DC
    Vir Cor | Stamina Dragonknight | DC

Latest Videos:
    Magicka Dragonknight: Vyr Cor | "A Dragon's Fury" | Magicka Dragonknight PvP
    Stamina Dragonknight: Vir Cor | "Heathen" | Stamina Dragonknight PvP

Youtube: CorGaming
    Options
  • imredneckson
    imredneckson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DKsUnite wrote: »
    I am hiring out my tanking services at the price of leveling me up a new EP char. Let me know if you are interested :P

^ Dudes a ba**ss
    Legions of Mordor Guild Officer
    Member of the GvG Community

Dunmer NB - Merser Frey (DC)
    Dunmer DK - Akaviri Battlereeve (DC)- http://orig05.deviantart.net/7ecd/f/2016/013/b/f/you_***_kill_by_eso_picture-d9nrz0q.png
    Imperial Templar - Knight of the Blood Oath (DC)-
    http://orig00.deviantart.net/5ba3/f/2016/115/a/0/jesus_beam_ftw____by_eso_picture-da09ecj.png
    High Elf Templar - Aurí-El (AD)
    High Elf Templar - Teutonic Honor Guard (EP)
    Options
  • KenaPKK
    KenaPKK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Had the pleasure of running into these folks when they first hopped servers. Glad to have you in NA, and looking forward to some good fights with/against you. :)

Also, I'm glad you're rolling EP. Sadly, some players and guilds have fallen out of regular play there lately. You're sure to bolster the Pact's forces going forward and contribute to more enjoyable PvP for all of us. :mrgreen:
    Edited by KenaPKK on January 26, 2016 4:26AM
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Excellence without elitism
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    NA/PC original dueling and general PvP community guild
    Now the hub of competitive dueling and the joined PvP communities of NA and EU/PC

Apex Predator.

Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

Class Representative Feedback Discords:
    Nightblade Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

Dragonknight Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

Sorcerer Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

Templar Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

Warden Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys

General Healing Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/6CmzBFb

TONKS!
    https://discord.gg/DRNYd39

Werewolf Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/aDEx2ev

Vampire Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/yfzck8Q
    Options
  • mchermie
    mchermie
    ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome! :smiley:
    Retired
    NA DC
    K-Hole
    McHermie NB - AR 42
    McHermes DK - AR 18
    Lord Typh Templar - AR 11
    Options
  • PhatGrimReaper
    PhatGrimReaper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the circus
    Fat Grim Reaper - (m)Dragon Knight AR28
    F G R Junior - Templar AR26
    This One Had Name Changed - Nightblade AR19
    Fat Grim Streaker - Sorcerer AR15
    M12-GM - Guardians of the Twelve-GM - Crown Store Heroes - ETU
    RÀGE - R.I.P
    Options
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Go home you smelly gits!
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
    Options
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Again, welcome to NA (:
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
    Options
  • Winnamine
    Winnamine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome :)
    Let me know if you need any help with gear or leveling, @kristlynn3
    Winni
    ~
    VE
    Decibel
    Options
  • Lore_lai
    Lore_lai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As someone in EU who plays on NA during prime-time (when humanly possible) - good luck!
    But don't get your hopes up re:ping/lag :s

Still, I admire you for being willing to start from scratch! :smile:
    Options
  • PURPLE245
    PURPLE245
    ✭✭✭

its funny your moving your ping will only be higher lol i moved from na to eu but i live in the uk i had 7 toons on na and 470+ cp i left that because the lag was crazy bad if anything your just wasting your time leveling up and getting cp just to find out its the same i would say to just move to another campaign start gettin people spread out not all rammed in azuras dont get me wrong i would love to move back to ma na chars but i couldnt put up with the lag i moved to eu same thing
    Edited by PURPLE245 on January 26, 2016 6:13AM
    ↓♛The Fam♛↓
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    AD/High Elf-NB=Chip-D-I-P-S
    AD/High Elf-Sorc=Why Play
    AD/High Elf-Templar=Star Bucks
    AD/High Elf-DK=D-I-P-S
    DC/Orc-DK=Super Nub
    AD/Wood Elf-Templar=L M A O
    AD/Wood Elf-NB=ßoß
    AD/Wood Elf-sorc=Tarzan
    EP/Argonian-dk=Swimming Like A Shark
    PC☜═㋡630+cp ㋡═☞EU
    User ID=@PURPLE97
    Options
  • DKsUnite
    DKsUnite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They play at oceanic prime where lag doesn't exist so :P
    Vyr Cor | Magicka Dragonknight | DC
    Vir Cor | Stamina Dragonknight | DC

Latest Videos:
    Magicka Dragonknight: Vyr Cor | "A Dragon's Fury" | Magicka Dragonknight PvP
    Stamina Dragonknight: Vir Cor | "Heathen" | Stamina Dragonknight PvP

Youtube: CorGaming
    Options
  • PURPLE245
    PURPLE245
    ✭✭✭

they will still have like 200ping i used to get 180 ping just as a normal ping never mind when im in a fight
    Edited by PURPLE245 on January 26, 2016 6:12AM
    ↓♛The Fam♛↓
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    AD/High Elf-DK=D-I-P-S
    DC/Orc-DK=Super Nub
    AD/Wood Elf-NB=ßoß
    AD/Wood Elf-sorc=Tarzan
    PC☜═㋡630+cp ㋡═☞EU
    User ID=@PURPLE97
    Options
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome!

As you no doubt know, faction dominance is cyclical. But, yes, as of right now EP is best landing spot for you.

Having witnessed two guild re-rolls, I understand this is no easy undertaking, even more so since your CPs aren't coming with you. Props.

You can get some good fights here in the afternoon when you folks will likely be playing, but got to warn you: we have AoE caps on the NA server and you know what that means on a primetime pop locked server.
    Options
  • Jaybe_Mawfaka
    Jaybe_Mawfaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PURPLE245 wrote: »

they will still have 200+ping

200 is still better then 2000
    Options
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

its funny your moving your ping will only be higher lol i moved from na to eu but i live in the uk i had 7 toons on na and 470+ cp i left that because the lag was crazy bad if anything your just wasting your time leveling up and getting cp just to find out its the same i would say to just move to another campaign start gettin people spread out not all rammed in azuras

I think the point is to play during EU primetime when NA servers are not lagging much at all.
    Options
  • Erondil
    Erondil
    ✭✭✭✭✭

its funny your moving your ping will only be higher lol i moved from na to eu but i live in the uk i had 7 toons on na and 470+ cp i left that because the lag was crazy bad if anything your just wasting your time leveling up and getting cp just to find out its the same i would say to just move to another campaign start gettin people spread out not all rammed in azuras

I have between 180 and 250 ms of latency on the na server as an eu player. However, the game is really smooth and more enjoyable than pvping on eu during primetime. When the server lags during primetime and your ui shows 200 ping, well its not actually 200 ping (=0.4sec delay) but way more.
    ~retired~
    EU server, former Zerg Squad and Banana Squad officer
    Dennegor NB AD, AvA 50 Grand Overlord 24/05/2016
    rekt you NB AD, AvA 32
    Erondil Sorc AD, AvA 23
    Denne the Banana Slayer NB EP, AvA 14
    Darth Dennegor lv50 Stamina NB DC, AvA 19
    Youtube Channel
    Options
  • PURPLE245
    PURPLE245
    ✭✭✭
    Erondil wrote: »

I have between 180 and 250 ms of latency on the na server as an eu player. However, the game is really smooth and more enjoyable than pvping on eu during primetime. When the server lags during primetime and your ui shows 200 ping, well its not actually 200 ping (=0.4sec delay) but way more.

i thought it was smooth untill i moved to eu my weps swappin ect felt alot better with 80 ping but again as soon as you get in a group v group conflict its just the same
    ↓♛The Fam♛↓
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    AD/High Elf-DK=D-I-P-S
    DC/Orc-DK=Super Nub
    AD/Wood Elf-NB=ßoß
    AD/Wood Elf-sorc=Tarzan
    PC☜═㋡630+cp ㋡═☞EU