Maintenance for the week of May 20:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 18:00 UTC (14:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Banana Squad rolling NA

• Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Etaniel wrote: »
    wtb CPs on the NA server, I pay in high quality sweet rolls

Will Grind for Waffles.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
    Options
  • Niaver
    Niaver
    ✭✭✭✭
    So now you guys are Tomatos Squad?
    PC EU - Daggerfall Covenant - @Niaver
    Erazar (main) - Khajit DK tank

Proud owner of Maelstrom Sharpened Bow
    Options
  • Tuvi
    Tuvi
    ✭✭
    %D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B3%D0%BB%D0%B8%D0%B9%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B8%D0%B9-%D1%8F%D0%B7%D1%8B%D0%BA-%D0%9A%D0%BE%D0%BC%D0%B8%D0%BA%D1%81%D1%8B-%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BC%D0%B8%D0%BA%D1%81%D1%8B-%D0%BD%D0%B0-%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B3%D0%BB%D0%B8%D0%B9%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BC-%D0%A0%D0%BE%D1%81%D1%81%D0%B8%D1%8F-2128178.jpeg

Hope so NA adventures will be funny)
    Guess who!?
    Options
  • Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lava_Croft wrote: »
    One less AoE blob to kill the game's performance whenever they are in a 2-mile radius of my location. Good luck squashing yanks and nice attention ***!

giphy.gif
    R.I.P Dawnbreaker / Auriel´s Bow
    Member of the Arena Guild and the overpowered Banana Squad.
    Nathaerizh aka Cat - Nightblade V16 - EU

- Meow -
    Options
  • themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One less AoE blob to kill the game's performance whenever they are in a 2-mile radius of my location. Good luck squashing yanks and nice attention who****!

hahhhaa soo true :D I usually dont like your posts but this one made my day :D

Attention pls attention plsssssss

Vg0JstydL8HCg.gif

The post is hardly about seeking attention, you'd be supirsed that most people i've met on NA so far are actually very nice people and helpfull. it's not easy leveling up with 0 gold and 0 cp. Unlike EU, most people on NA aren't acting like children. They actually try to create a good community with the limited playerbase there.

Oh and also. 7 - 0, 0 deaths. POPCORN GO!
    You+cis+khajiit+racists+don+t+understand+that+race+doesn+t+matter+_c791517f491ef2cdc4787d65f07f1676.gif
    :]
    Options
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    One less AoE blob to kill the game's performance whenever they are in a 2-mile radius of my location. Good luck squashing yanks and nice attention ***!

Finally lag free pvp because there will be one less 12-16 man group in Azura EU!

There's no way your own EP alliance members are killing your game's performance with their 48 man small scale group.
    Edited by Septimus_Magna on January 26, 2016 10:16AM
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
    Options
  • themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭

20FaBv0.jpg

Your guildmaster told us that we shouldnt go with 8 players into largescale PvP. However if your performance is hurting when we are arround then perhaps you shouldn't follow the elite + atherious 48 zerg so much. They are usualy who we run into arround the Aleswell - Chalman area of the map after all.
    Options
  • Tower_Of_Shame
    Tower_Of_Shame
    ✭✭✭✭

20FaBv0.jpg

Your guildmaster told us that we shouldnt go with 8 players into largescale PvP. However if your performance is hurting when we are arround then perhaps you shouldn't follow the elite + atherious 48 zerg so much. They are usualy who we run into arround the Aleswell - Chalman area of the map after all.

try TF you will face the blue version of elite :D
    Options
  • DanTeales_Inferno
    DanTeales_Inferno
    ✭✭✭
    One less AoE blob to kill the game's performance whenever they are in a 2-mile radius of my location. Good luck squashing yanks and nice attention who****!

Vg0JstydL8HCg.gif

The post is hardly about seeking attention, you'd be supirsed that most people i've met on NA so far are actually very nice people and helpfull. it's not easy leveling up with 0 gold and 0 cp. Unlike EU, most people on NA aren't acting like children. They actually try to create a good community with the limited playerbase there.

You+cis+khajiit+racists+don+t+understand+that+race+doesn+t+matter+_c791517f491ef2cdc4787d65f07f1676.gif

Thats just arena chat mate, dont base the rest of the community off of that select group of people ;), and i have to agree with most of the people on this thread that your motvies are strange. Yes, you guys are a good group and want to fight full raids of people, but you just cant have that without the lag issues. Its one or the other xD
    Edited by DanTeales_Inferno on January 26, 2016 10:38AM
    Thoros of Leeds - VR14 Templar

Options
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Finally lag free pvp because there will be one less 12-16 man group in Azura EU!

There's no way your own EP alliance members are killing your game's performance with their 48 man small scale group.
    Pretending like it's only the scrubs of DE that cause the game to crap out is just stupid. Even worse is pretending that groups like BS don't often make things even worse than they already are by seeking out the laggy fights they say they so much dislike.

The best of all is to constantly call out one particularly coloured zerg while basically ignoring all the other zergs and AoE blobs that kill the game's performance just as hard.

But hey, it's only bad when you're red!
    Options
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome! Going to send you some soul gems! :wink:

Options
  • Erondil
    Erondil
    ✭✭✭✭✭

20FaBv0.jpg

Look at this pro NB omg even 45 people cant kill him plz nerf

20FaBv0.jpg

try TF you will face the blue version of elite :D

That was tf actually (or spellbreaker) in september or so if I remember right. There were DC version of elite + Kris smallscale guild,only 30 in TS x)
    ~retired~
    EU server, former Zerg Squad and Banana Squad officer
    Dennegor NB AD, AvA 50 Grand Overlord 24/05/2016
    rekt you NB AD, AvA 32
    Erondil Sorc AD, AvA 23
    Denne the Banana Slayer NB EP, AvA 14
    Darth Dennegor lv50 Stamina NB DC, AvA 19
    Youtube Channel
    Options
  • themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Vg0JstydL8HCg.gif

Thats just arena chat mate, dont base the rest of the community off of that select group of people ;), and i have to agree with most of the people on this thread that your motvies are strange. Yes, you guys are a good group and want to fight full raids of people, but you just cant have that without the lag issues. Its one or the other xD

Strange motives? We just want to PvP in a less laggy environment then EU is during our ptimetime.. Is that "strange" now? The NA server have no shortage of people during the hours we intend on playing there. :)
    Options
  • MLRPZ
    MLRPZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Props to NA people that had already helped us =)
    AD // Marc the Epic Goat // Templar // AR50
    EP // The Goatfather // Templar // AR44
    AD // Unforgoatable // Sorc // AR33
    EP // You Goat Rekt // NB // AR28
    EP // Bill Goats // Swarden // AR28
    AD // Goat Ya // NB // AR24
    AD // Unforgoatten // StamDK // AR 21
    DC // Egoatcentric // Stamsorc // AR16

and many unused PVE chars

REMOVE FACTION LOCK

AoE Rats
    RIP Zerg Squad
    RIP Banana Squad Inc
    Not your typical goat

Options
  • Xiphyla
    Xiphyla
    ✭✭✭
    i admired those whose playing with 50-200 ping. My pathetic 280 to 400 + ping make me feel so sad when i cant switch bar sometimes in battle.
    Edited by Xiphyla on January 26, 2016 11:14AM
    AD : DiE (Inactive)
    DC : K-hole (Inactive)
    EP : ZDM (Inactive)

Await4camelotunchained.

Options
  • Xiphyla
    Xiphyla
    ✭✭✭
    Alcast wrote: »
    Soulac wrote: »
    Akinos wrote: »
    Welcome to the NA Pact, Banana Squad :) What's the guild name gonna be this time around...Strawberry Squad? Or how about Cherry Squad? So many names to choose from! Haha! :)

Banana Squad.
    You can officially call yourself now Tomato Squad. And poor NA guilds gonna get rekt lul.

Hope they can give us NA server some good fights :) . Welcome to NA server , banana squad :open_mouth:

Edited by Xiphyla on January 26, 2016 11:21AM
    AD : DiE (Inactive)
    DC : K-hole (Inactive)
    EP : ZDM (Inactive)

Await4camelotunchained.

Options
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Pretending like it's only the scrubs of DE that cause the game to crap out is just stupid. Even worse is pretending that groups like BS don't often make things even worse than they already are by seeking out the laggy fights they say they so much dislike.

The best of all is to constantly call out one particularly coloured zerg while basically ignoring all the other zergs and AoE blobs that kill the game's performance just as hard.

But hey, it's only bad when you're red!

What? You start with blaming a relative small group for killing the game's performance when there are multiple larger groups running around.

Seeking the laggy fight is also a strange interpretation, most pvpers go to Cyrodiil to fight other players, not to flip empty keep. If most enemy players decide to group up where else can you go to fight players?

Better stay away from the laggy fight because alliance X decided to group up with all players from their alliance.

Other guilds (from all alliances) should take an example of BS for running relative small groups instead of massive zergs which in fact do kill the game's performance for everyone in Cyrodiil.
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
    Options
  • kkravaritieb17_ESO
    kkravaritieb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I guess the salt mines are open once again....let the salt flow through you.
    Member of the glorious Zerg Squad
    Rip Banana Squad

Lheneth -- Sorc PvP Rank 31
    Ellynna -- Templar PvP Rank 50 (No Bleaker's roleplaying involved)
    Smellynna -- Templar PvP Rank 28
    and many other chars

Options
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    More salt, more fun!

- EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP
    Options
  • EdTerra
    EdTerra
    ✭✭✭
    I wanted to go on NA server too cauz it's seem better for solo players, but just thinking about CP grind... :persevere:
    [EU] AD - Erdril v16 N(oo)B | AR40
    [NA] EP - Erdril NB

Still a solo player in this zergfest

Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXPJv3O6DC5ZYECfF3-rQ-Q
    Options
  • Dakrana_Thrazvoth
    Dakrana_Thrazvoth
    ✭✭✭✭
    are you recruting ? :trollface:

have fun on NA server :)
    Edited by Dakrana_Thrazvoth on January 26, 2016 3:03PM
    Options
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sanct16 wrote: »
    More salt, more fun!

I prefer jalapeños.
    Options
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    EdTerra wrote: »
    I wanted to go on NA server too cauz it's seem better for solo players, but just thinking about CP grind... :persevere:

Welcome to the club, ye on NA there is a lot more "room" for soloplayers as there are many more casuals over there.

Btw, Blackwater Blade is lagfree 95% of the time :o
    Edited by Alcast on January 26, 2016 12:29PM
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

Options
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    looking for volunteer to craft me blackwater gear <3
    Edited by Etaniel on January 26, 2016 12:46PM
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

Options
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Erondil wrote: »
    20FaBv0.jpg
    That was tf actually (or spellbreaker) in september or so if I remember right. There were DC version of elite + Kris smallscale guild,only 30 in TS x)
    I kind of appreciate all the glory you bestow on me, but there's not really any guild called 'Kris' guild' or something silly, I'm just a foot soldier with a high level of Speechcraft. What's more likely is that you ran into the weekly Sunday evening Wabbajack raid. These days of broken PvP that's basically the only time enough people feel masochist enough to get a full raid going as evidenced by how recent your screenshot is.

It's too bad I can never be arsed to make awesomely biased screenshots whenever I see one of you folks run in whatever random yellow zerg. On the other hand, Saxhleel is here to serve and if I can serve you by helping you keeping up appearances, I will gladly do so, Hyacinth Bucket Bouquet.
    Options
  • Laggus
    Laggus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great..lag now off peak too!!!!
    Options
  • Ishammael
    Ishammael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Etaniel wrote: »
    looking for volunteer to craft me blackwater gear <3

If you re-roll NA, i'll gladly make you BWB gear.
    Options
  • Ishammael
    Ishammael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    RE: Banana Squad re-rolling NA

Looking forward to great fights! (DC/K-hole)
    Options
  • PhatGrimReaper
    PhatGrimReaper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If your primetime is in fact during Oceanic Prime we gonna see a lot of each other. Be cool to have some more Nords during my hours.
    Fat Grim Reaper - (m)Dragon Knight AR28
    F G R Junior - Templar AR26
    This One Had Name Changed - Nightblade AR19
    Fat Grim Streaker - Sorcerer AR15
    M12-GM - Guardians of the Twelve-GM - Crown Store Heroes - ETU
    RÀGE - R.I.P
    Options
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice to have a guild from EU. Lets see how the things rock for you.

maxresdefault.jpg
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
    Options