Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Good job zos broke overload with today's incremental

• eventide03b14a_ESO
    eventide03b14a_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »
    Nifty2g wrote: »
    Magdalina wrote: »
    Garwulf wrote: »
    Overload light attack 14k ...good to see it off the table for a while.....

This skill is SO easy to counter(s&b Reflect skill for non-DK classes works magic; also dodging - one roll dodge makes like 3 Overload attacks miss in my experience) its biggest use in PvP literally is that 3rd bar, in my experience. And right now I don't even have that>.<
    You know what else is easy to counter and does the same amount of damage or less? Meteor

so?
    One costs 200 the other costs 33
    for one cast that does more damage than the initial hit of the other.

Your argument saying it's easily countered doesn't mean anything, it's still stronger than a 200 costing ultimate and it needs to be changed accordingly

Where are you getting 33 from? Snipe does as much damage as overload and it's not even an ult.
    It's an ultimate... it's supposed to do a lot of damage.
    Hm, once again templars are broken.

What does that have to do with overload?
    Nothing, but templar ultimates going against this statement that

When did this turn into an overload debate. The issue here is that it's not working. If you want to discuss whether it's too strong start a new thread. This isn't the place for it.

You asked, i answered. What is wrong with you?
    You need to check your facts. What is it you think I asked you? You claim it's 33 ultimate (it's 64) and even then I think you get two or three shots off before it's depleted. This thread isn't about whether it's OP or not, It's about the fact that it's not working. What you are doing is trying to stir up trouble for some reason. Please go make a thread ranting about how you're too terrible of a player to reflect/dodge/block overload and leave this thread for the real issue.
    :trollin:
  • eventide03b14a_ESO
    eventide03b14a_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

This skill is SO easy to counter(s&b Reflect skill for non-DK classes works magic; also dodging - one roll dodge makes like 3 Overload attacks miss in my experience) its biggest use in PvP literally is that 3rd bar, in my experience. And right now I don't even have that>.<
    You know what else is easy to counter and does the same amount of damage or less? Meteor

so?

Your argument saying it's easily countered doesn't mean anything, it's still stronger than a 200 costing ultimate and it needs to be changed accordingly

Where are you getting 33 from? Snipe does as much damage as overload and it's not even an ult.
    Hm, once again templars are broken.

What does that have to do with overload?
    Nothing, but templar ultimates going against this statement that

When did this turn into an overload debate. The issue here is that it's not working. If you want to discuss whether it's too strong start a new thread. This isn't the place for it.
    My bad 64 my tooltip says, I knew you'd make a comment on it though, either way it's probably the strongest ultimate in game for being as cheap as it is.

I take it you don't know why Snipe is strong, it's actually Focused Aim which is the strong one because you can't mitigate Physical Damage - which is being added in.
    Not sure if you can mitigate the other morph with Hardy

This thread is just an excuse for you to complain about overload? Go away.
  • Hexys
    Hexys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please remove AOE caps next patch as a mistake :trollface:
    Astrum | Daggerfall Covenan | EU-PC
    Noricum | Daggerfall Covenant | EU-PC
    Spectral | Ebonheart Pact | EU-PC

DC | AR 50 | Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (07-08-2016)
    AD | AR 50 | Hexposed - Magicka Sorcerer (27-04-2017)
    EP | AR 50 | Darth Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (05-08-2018)
    EP | AR 50 | Grand Overload Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (03-03-2021)
    EP | AR 39 | Legendary Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer

EP | AR 43 | Hexyles - Stamina Nightblade
    EP | AR 49 | Hexys - Stamina Nightblade (23-02-2022)
    EP | AR 35 | Hexesy Shadowblade - Stamina Nightblade

EP | AR 50 | Hexesy - Magicka Warden (31-01-2021)
    EP | AR 49 | Hexyra - Magicka Warden (07-03-2021)

EP | AR 34 | Hexesy Czyterski - Magicka Necromancer

2.5k+ Champion Points
    Earned over 640.000.000 Alliance Points!

@Hexiss - Youtube Channel - Twitch Channel
  • Loicozor
    Loicozor
    ✭✭✭
    Level a magika DK instead. Days of the sorc are over.
    LOAD

->[]

AFK Officer of eXile Corp [DC - PC - EU] CP 1000+

Loicozor MagDK Lvl50 AR 49 Grand ScrubLord
    Loiicozorr MagBlade Lvl50 AR25 BombLord
    Loicozzorr Stamplar Lvl50 AR 24 JabLord
    Loicozorr StamBlade Lvl50 AR 23 ProcLord
    Loiicozzor StamSorc Lvl50 AR17 RapidLord
    Loiicozor StamDK Lvl50 AR13 SlackLord
    Loicozzor MagSorc Lvl50 AR13 PveLord
    Loiicozzorr Healplar Lvl50 AR13 PveLord
    Loicozerg The Fabulous StamDK Lvl50 AR2 SlackLord
    Legendary Smallscalozor MagSorc Lvl 50 AR2 SlackLord
    Exploitozor Exile MagDen Lvl 50 AR2 SlackLord
    Loicozerg Exile StamDen Lvl50 AR2 SlackLord
    Big Boss The Shiny ScrubHealplar Lvl50 AR10 AD
    Gankozor exile Stamblade Lvl50 AR11 EP
  • Uberkull
    Uberkull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MAOofDC wrote: »
    Here is a crappy work around. If you spam weapon switch and hit your Ult button you can get it to activate. Not the best solution but it is something.
    Too big of a chance you'll just activate your off bar ult IMO. Unless the solution is to keep it on both bars? lMAO

Well since my scor is currently set up to do Maelstrom Area it just happens to be on both bars. But you're right I didn't think about that.

Least you came up with 'something' to make it work. Much better than where this thread went.

You get a 'well done' and a job at ZOS as a 'probelm solver'. :)
    ▬ஜ Seeds of War, Piles of Skulls ஜ▬
    ▬▬▬ஜ twitch.tv/uberkull ஜ▬▬▬
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bet this is because you could slot a different ultimate on overload bar and they tried to ninja fix this.
    Edited by Derra on January 25, 2016 9:30PM
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Artjuh90
    Artjuh90
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Browiseth wrote: »
    C'mon guys...I like to consider myself tolerant but outright breaking an ability by accident is getting a bit silly...

you never been a templar have you lawlz.
    seriously sorc need to QQ bit less about 1 skill that is broken for a few hours now and its already at page 6
  • bimbo
    bimbo
    ✭✭✭
    I am about to go home now, where's my hot fix????
    EP-NB
    > Nightstop
    EP-SORC----> Magestop
  • eventide03b14a_ESO
    eventide03b14a_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Artjuh90 wrote: »
    C'mon guys...I like to consider myself tolerant but outright breaking an ability by accident is getting a bit silly...

seriously sorc need to QQ bit less about 1 skill that is broken for a few hours now and its already at page 6

Nobody is forcing you to read this thread. Why are you even involved in the discussion if you're not a sorc? The only reason I can think of starts with a "t" and will get me suspended for two days if I say it. LMFAO.
  • YoloWizard
    YoloWizard
    ✭✭✭

so?

Give me spammable class skill and Standard-like ultimate then take Overload, other than that its just sending Sorc down to where templars are. And if that happens I wouldn't mind as long as PVE DK gets nerfed too (to actually balance classes in PVE). Overload is what makes Sorc on same level as DK
    RETIRED

World First Vet Maw Of Lorkhaj Clear
    World First Vet Halls of Fabrication Clear
    World First Vet Asylum Sanctorium +2 Clear

World Record for All Trials Pre Thieves Guild Patch (YT)
  • eventide03b14a_ESO
    eventide03b14a_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    YoloWizard wrote: »

so?

Give me spammable class skill and Standard-like ultimate then take Overload, other than that its just sending Sorc down to where templars are. And if that happens I wouldn't mind as long as PVE DK gets nerfed too (to actually balance classes in PVE). Overload is what makes Sorc on same level as DK
    We wouldn't even be where Templars are though because at least they have heals.
  • YoloWizard
    YoloWizard
    ✭✭✭

Yep I agree, no need for all that as well as people complaining Overload being strong.
    RETIRED

• Cously
    Cously
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I noticed some problems in my ultimate as well. DK here. Both Barrier, Meteor, Standard, anything I slot. The counter somehow gets screwed and ultimate won't activate. Perharps is the addon I'm using to diplay ulti number (FTC) but some strange things happened like the ulti bar gets half filled then full in one second. Shooting Star costs 200 but I can only activate when counter reaches 300, same with standard. Something is going on...
  • YoloWizard
    YoloWizard
    ✭✭✭

so?

In terms for DPS I mean
    RETIRED

• Mcwoods55
    Mcwoods55
    ✭✭✭
    Im a vr16 sorc and Don't even use overload and can and have soloed 90% of original game and Wrothgar (minus new world bosses which were fun!) So I guess you need to learn to adapt right now :)
  • Artjuh90
    Artjuh90
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Nobody is forcing you to read this thread. Why are you even involved in the discussion if you're not a sorc? The only reason I can think of starts with a "t" and will get me suspended for two days if I say it. LMFAO.

actually i play all 4 classes
  • Browiseth
    Browiseth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I am a templar on the side actually lawlz
    skingrad when zoscharacters:
    • EP - M - Strikes-with-Arcane - Argonian Stamina Sorc - lvl 50 - The Flawless Conqueror/Spirit Slayer
    • EP - F - Melina Elinia - Dunmer Magicka Dragonknight - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Sinnia Lavellan - Altmer Warden Healer - lvl 50
    • EP - M - Follows-the-Arcane - Argonian Healer Sorcerer- lvl 50
    • EP - F - Ashes-of-Arcane - Argonian Magicka Necromancer - lvl 50
    • EP - M - Bolgrog the Sinh - Orc Stamina Dragonknight - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Moonlight Maiden - Altmer Magicka Templar - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Maxine Cauline - Breton Magicka Nightblade - lvl 50
    • EP - M - Garrus Loridius - Imperial Stamina Templar - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Jennifer Loridius - Imperial Necromancer tank - lvl 50
    PC/NA but live in EU 150+ ping lyfe
  • Artjuh90
    Artjuh90
    ✭✭✭✭✭

are you still surprised then haha :P
  • eventide03b14a_ESO
    eventide03b14a_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Congratulations? You're not helping the discussion and if all the "QQing" is bothering you, perhaps you should take your eyes to a thread that is less bothersome.
  • Browiseth
    Browiseth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

are you still surprised then haha :P

Well my point was that I don't get what's so bad about templar but you know
    whatevs
    skingrad when zoscharacters:
    • EP - M - Strikes-with-Arcane - Argonian Stamina Sorc - lvl 50 - The Flawless Conqueror/Spirit Slayer
    • EP - F - Melina Elinia - Dunmer Magicka Dragonknight - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Sinnia Lavellan - Altmer Warden Healer - lvl 50
    • EP - M - Follows-the-Arcane - Argonian Healer Sorcerer- lvl 50
    • EP - F - Ashes-of-Arcane - Argonian Magicka Necromancer - lvl 50
    • EP - M - Bolgrog the Sinh - Orc Stamina Dragonknight - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Moonlight Maiden - Altmer Magicka Templar - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Maxine Cauline - Breton Magicka Nightblade - lvl 50
    • EP - M - Garrus Loridius - Imperial Stamina Templar - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Jennifer Loridius - Imperial Necromancer tank - lvl 50
    PC/NA but live in EU 150+ ping lyfe
  • Fasold666
    Fasold666
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Since you are going to fix the overload bug please also look into the dawnbreaker bug. Me and several others can not use this skill since almost 5 months now...

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/221681/bug-not-able-to-progress-in-the-fighters-guild-skill-line-anymore/p1
  • MAOofDC
    MAOofDC
    ✭✭✭✭
    Uberkull wrote: »
    Here is a crappy work around. If you spam weapon switch and hit your Ult button you can get it to activate. Not the best solution but it is something.
    Too big of a chance you'll just activate your off bar ult IMO. Unless the solution is to keep it on both bars? lMAO

Well since my scor is currently set up to do Maelstrom Area it just happens to be on both bars. But you're right I didn't think about that.

Least you came up with 'something' to make it work. Much better than where this thread went.

You get a 'well done' and a job at ZOS as a 'probelm solver'. :)

I would LOVE a job at ZOS!!! BTW ZOS I live in MD already and know your offices are in Hunt Valley I have no problem making that compute everyday, just saying.
    Guild Master of the Guild <The Wrath of Sheogorath>. CHEESE AND CABBAGE FOR EVERYONE!!!

• Brightxdawn
    Brightxdawn
    ✭✭✭
    Good job ZOS on the patch STORM CALLING ultimate is NOT working now. WTF?
  • eventide03b14a_ESO
    eventide03b14a_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Good job ZOS on the patch STORM CALLING ultimate is NOT working now. WTF?

They know.
  • cdobratz
    cdobratz
    ✭✭✭
    OdinForge wrote: »
    Console Sorcs right now be like.

winter-is-coming.jpg

I'm dying. Best post NA
    NA-PC
    Calamity Ganon - DC Magic Sorc
    Escape Velocity - DC Stam NB
    Bears Beets Battlestár - DC Stamplar
    Bears Beets Battlestar - DC Stam DK
    Dr. John Dorian - DC Magic DK
    Kojima's Revenge - EP Magic Sorc
    dafack - AD Magic NB
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Congratulations? You're not helping the discussion and if all the "QQing" is bothering you, perhaps you should take your eyes to a thread that is less bothersome.

And what discussion is that? Because the majority of the 'discussion' is 'THANKS ZOSAMA!'
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • cschwingeb14_ESO
    cschwingeb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    /sigh, really wish I had done my weekly vMSA last night. Guess I'll try the spam-deal approach
  • jowww97
    jowww97
    ✭✭
    Fasold666 wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Since you are going to fix the overload bug please also look into the dawnbreaker bug. Me and several others can not use this skill since almost 5 months now...

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/221681/bug-not-able-to-progress-in-the-fighters-guild-skill-line-anymore/p1

@ZOS_GinaBruno Please Gina, you are our hope!! Say that you have an ETA for fixing this problem. I can't use dawnbreaker in the MSA (which is very important in some rounds) or pvp. Please say something to calm our frustated minds.
    Ps4 player
  • Kilandros
    Kilandros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    LOL ZOS, just LOL
    Invictus
    Kilandros - Dragonknight / Grand Overlord
    Deimos - Templar / Grand Warlord
    Sias - Sorcerer / Prefect
    Short answer is DKs likely won't be seeing a ton of changes before we go live; this class is still quite powerful (as it should be being a tank), even after some of the adjustments we've made to other classes and abilities.

DK IS NOT JUST A TANK CLASS. #PLAYTHEWAYYOUWANT
  • asneakybanana
    asneakybanana
    ✭✭✭✭✭

so?

In terms for DPS I mean

Honestly what skill would they replace to give you a spammable dps skill? Only one I would even consider is dark conversion or whatever but I know tons of people who still use that. In terms of class skills sorcs have one of the strongest line ups in the game. An execute, most powerful dots in the game, an unblockable undodgeable instant cast ability, a magicka increase toggle, best damage shield in the game, an escape, a huge burst damage stun ability, a great root ability, a protective unblockable stun that doesn't break on dots. I don't want to see sorcs with a class skill like banner because then it would just feel like a dk and I like the class uniqueness and maybe they change atro of something where it gives the 20% dmg buff to you and the Synergizer other than that I wouldn't want to see a dot ability that gives a dmg buff.
    Asneakybanana AD DK Former emperor of Chrysamere and Chillrend. World first hardmode Hel'ra and Quake con winner (Alliance rank 25)
    Asneakyhabenero EP DK Former emperor of Thornblade, Haderus. World first vMA Dk clear (Alliance rank 39)
    Asneakycucumber EP Sorc Former empress of Blackwater Bay and Trueflame (Alliance rank 32)
    Asneakypineapple EP Temp Former empress of Azuras Star and Haderus (Alliance rank 22)
    Asneakypickle EP NB Former empress of Trueflame (Alliance rank 47)
    Sweat Squad
    Crowned 27x on 12 different campaign cycles | 200M+ AP earned
    Fastest AA clear ever: 5:42 | Fastest HRC clear ever: 5:27 | NA first HM MoL
    609k Mag Sorc vMA
    NA first Tick Tock Tormentor
    NA first trinity (All No Death/HM/Speed run trials titles)
    2x Tick Tock Tormentor