The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Why does daggerfall covenant suck so much? (Xbox One NA)

• Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Excellent work on Azura's tonight DC!!! But you definitely did not suck at Ales, Bleakers, and Chalman. You guys had Havoc or whoever backpedaling until they curled up inside Chalman. I, THE COVENANT, the NPC's in Wayrest, we all salute you!

Lord Commander Tiberius
    Sky-Shart
    Uncle Tickles (lol)
    Healer Kassandra
    Clarisse Mormont
    Eightius
    etc
    etc
    etc
    Blade Boques.........
    Edited by Publius_Scipio on October 9, 2015 4:36AM
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Excellent work on Azura's tonight DC!!! But you definitely did not suck at Ales, Bleakers, and Chalman. You guys had Havoc or whoever backpedaling until they curled up inside Chalman. I, THE COVENANT, the NPC's in Wayrest, we all salute you!

Lord Commander Tiberius
    Sky-Shart
    Uncle Tickles (lol)
    Healer Kassandra
    Clarisse Mormont
    Eightius
    etc
    etc
    etc
    Blade Boques.........

Skyshart - nominee for best toon name.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello ClarissE -- it's so good to see you.
  • diskiukas
    diskiukas
    ✭✭✭
    I run AD and DC chars. Always proud of DC, best players - bar none. You know that you will get a rez, does not matter if you are in the same group or not ( with AD 10 people can run past your corpse, without bothering to rez), people always sieging
    ( with AD it's usually 20 in stealth , 2 sieging) and in general,despite always being outnumbered - still getting job done
    ( trueflame as an example). No, DC does not suck-DC rocks!
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    diskiukas wrote: »
    I run AD and DC chars. Always proud of DC, best players - bar none. You know that you will get a rez, does not matter if you are in the same group or not ( with AD 10 people can run past your corpse, without bothering to rez), people always sieging
    ( with AD it's usually 20 in stealth , 2 sieging) and in general,despite always being outnumbered - still getting job done
    ( trueflame as an example). No, DC does not suck-DC rocks!

Yes! No DC is going to say I never res'd them. I res everyone I see as soon as I can and everyone knows it. Even if you are dry cereal muncher like demonhunter spartakk.
  • riverdragon72
    riverdragon72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We went plundering around on AZ last night and DC looked alive and well... it was a fun break from Thornbl....err I mean True Flame.
    Meh...**** it..
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Like every EP I'd ever met came out for that dethrone.
  • Ishammael
    Ishammael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is just rich. An argument between someone who spelled apostle wrong and a sandwich. Anyways.... On Azura's Star tonight a zerg of 50+ FILTHY, STINKING, RAVENOUS ROTTED TEETH Ebonfart Fact militia running amok!!!

I saw, Tinkerbellgrants, tinyARMSitas, etc... And then at bleakers I saw Zazebra himself! Not even the emperor Koaw was able to quell the uprising...

Come on DC.... Come on............

Not gonna lie, this made me lol.
  • Infinite12
    Infinite12
    ✭✭✭✭
    Scourge seems like it's just a lost cause. It's almost getting to the point where they can just delete Daggerfall Covenant. Daggerfall Covenant is just FILLED with questers. People who have no interest in pvp so they just sit in skull of corruption running dailies and sh*t. We need more DC in Scourge. If we lose Scourge we don't really have any campaigns left to go to. Had Haderus at first, that got taken over by another alliance, went to Skeleton Key, that got taken over by another alliance, Scourge was actually great at first, all 3 alliances were full every night and it was fun to play in. Now it's just the EP show and daggerfall just doesn't seem to give a sh*t about pvp. It's getting frustrating to say the least and it's not even fun anymore. Pvp really sucks now for DC.
    [GT: INFINITE12] XB1 I NA I DC PRIMARILY I
    My Characters
    Ragnhild VR16 Nord DK I 2h/Bow (PVP) or 2h/Dual Wield (PVE)
    Nakothre VR7 Khajiit I Dual Wield/2H (PVP)
    Infinitesmo VR16 Imperial NB I 2h/Bow (PVP)

Tip: If you don't like funerals don't kick sand in a ninja's face
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I could explain why, but it would be a really long post...but its the game design in conjunction with the average DC personality that contributes to it...the meta to win in PVP is a meta the majority of DC players despise.

Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• MountainHound
    MountainHound
    ✭✭✭✭
    To the people that play DC and say DC lacks leaders... make a group yourself? Too many DC think others will step up and start something which Is why little gets done.

- Make a group that requires no teamspeak
    - Make a group if you're defending a keep
    - Make a group if you attacking a keep

I mean there are lots of instances where I see people type "LFG", someone just make something and recruit them...
  • Insurrektion
    Insurrektion
    ✭✭✭
    Xeven wrote: »
    Facts:

DC has Redguard, stamina master race.
    AD has High Elf, magicka master race.
    EP has nothing except the horde of nerds who thought this was Skyrim II.

Except Dunmer Master-Race, Lord of All when, in the beginning, magicka Dragon Knights were essentially epic raid boss class.
  • KenaPKK
    KenaPKK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Xeven wrote: »
    Facts:

DC has Redguard, stamina master race.
    AD has High Elf, magicka master race.
    EP has nothing except the horde of nerds who thought this was Skyrim II.

Argonians do have rather lovely scaly tails- they are excellent for grabbing onto. Also, Dark Elves were master race magicka DK's until fairly recently, since magicka DK is now slightly less threatening than these cuddly little fluffballs:
    5738282078_7517f46597_b.jpg

Now now, Snu, just wait until they are full grown Khajiit warriors!

But in all seriousness, OP, DC has some of the strongest guild and small group players in the game, albeit a large population of pugs too... We won the last 3 Azura campaigns before IC's release and are on course to win this one too. I didn't pay attention to the Azura cycles since IC (but who did? Lmao).
    Edited by KenaPKK on November 9, 2015 5:22PM
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Excellence without elitism
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    NA/PC original dueling and general PvP community guild
    Now the hub of competitive dueling and the joined PvP communities of NA and EU/PC

Apex Predator.

Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

Class Representative Feedback Discords:
    Nightblade Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

Dragonknight Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

Sorcerer Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

Templar Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

Warden Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys

General Healing Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/6CmzBFb

TONKS!
    https://discord.gg/DRNYd39

Werewolf Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/aDEx2ev

Vampire Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/yfzck8Q
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I could explain why, but it would be a really long post...but its the game design in conjunction with the average DC personality that contributes to it...the meta to win in PVP is a meta the majority of DC players despise.

That last bit was important. The meta still favors the lag-spamming AOE ball groups that were originally contained in AD before that cancer spread to EP as well.

Once that cancer hit the high population of EP, there was no stopping it. A lot of DC players enjoy small group PvP, which is now much harder to find because when ever you fight a red group less than 5 players, they run away and come back with 100 friends. Then #96 in the way back that just spammed heal springs the entire fight comes up and t-bags you.

The upside to the population imbalance is the influx of talented solo players that have come to DC from both EP and AD tired of their individual accomplishments being overshadowed by the terri-bad zergs and easybutton CP farming ball groups.
    Edited by Yolokin_Swagonborn on November 9, 2015 10:03PM
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That last bit was important. The meta still favors the lag-spamming AOE ball groups that were originally contained in AD before that cancer spread to EP as well.

Once that cancer hit the high population of EP, there was no stopping it. A lot of DC players enjoy small group PvP, which is now much harder to find because when ever you fight a red group less than 5 players, they run away and come back with 100 friends. Then #96 in the way back that just spammed heal springs the entire fight comes up and t-bags you.

The upside to the population imbalance is the influx of talented solo players that have come to DC from both EP and AD tired of their individual accomplishments being overshadowed by the terri-bad zergs and easybutton CP farming ball groups.

DC is going to have to do what EP had to do. Unfortunately. Youre gonna have to get your 20 best players and make a killer group with it. VE is a faction flipper, they are good and strong but one day they may very well go back to EP, you need another group thats home grown. (in fact ive noticed that well over half of the strongest players in DC today started in AD or EP in the first 90 day campaigns.)

Easier said than done, oftentimes those 20 will have the biggest egos in the faction and wont work together very well. But you have to accept the reality that taking a keep from 30 guys with 5 is just not realistic anymore. You need a bigger boat. And pride/self absorbed ego needs to be checked at the door.

I aint telling ya to zerg, but you need near full raid strength to play objectives most of the time. Half raid with some of your best CAN work but not against a full defense.

Theres a reason I aint been playing DC much lately, the recent move to just numbersgame it with stacked faction keep to keep turned me off completely. I dont mind running with 20 and doing major moves, but 50-60 just gives me throwback nightmares.
    Edited by Rylana on November 9, 2015 10:43PM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • ScarecrowBoat
    ScarecrowBoat
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by ScarecrowBoat on November 10, 2015 7:44PM
    FANTASIAAAAAAAAAA
    GM of SBH
    Member of Zerona's Fan Boy Club
    How do i get out of cyrodiil
  • Dyride
    Dyride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    . VE is a faction flipper, they are good and strong but one day they may very well go back to EP, you need another group thats home grown. (in fact ive noticed that well over half of the strongest players in DC today started in AD or EP in the first 90 day campaigns.)

Who knows, we may end up re-rolling to AD. I hear that Rage has great popcorn.
    V Є H Є M Є И C Є
      Ḍ̼̭͔yride

Revenge of the Bear

ØMNI
      Solongandthanksforallthef
      Revenge of the Hist
      Revenge of the Deer

Remember the Great Burn of of the Blackwater War!

#FreeArgonia
    1. Satiar
      Satiar
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭

DC is going to have to do what EP had to do. Unfortunately. Youre gonna have to get your 20 best players and make a killer group with it. VE is a faction flipper, they are good and strong but one day they may very well go back to EP, you need another group thats home grown. (in fact ive noticed that well over half of the strongest players in DC today started in AD or EP in the first 90 day campaigns.)

Easier said than done, oftentimes those 20 will have the biggest egos in the faction and wont work together very well. But you have to accept the reality that taking a keep from 30 guys with 5 is just not realistic anymore. You need a bigger boat. And pride/self absorbed ego needs to be checked at the door.

I aint telling ya to zerg, but you need near full raid strength to play objectives most of the time. Half raid with some of your best CAN work but not against a full defense.

Theres a reason I aint been playing DC much lately, the recent move to just numbersgame it with stacked faction keep to keep turned me off completely. I dont mind running with 20 and doing major moves, but 50-60 just gives me throwback nightmares.

@Rylana

VE is not going anywhere lol. We rerolled to try to help rebalance the game, and in the process most bridges back to EP have been burned. Half of our guild and officer core is made of native DC players like AOE BBQ, Zheg, and many more. We did not take rerolling lightly and we did it with zero intent to return. The sooner people realize this the better.
      Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
      Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

2. Teargrants
      Teargrants
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭

Please don't talk about things you know nothing about. VE is DC now, period and has been ever since we rerolled from EP 5 months ago.

When we rerolled half of our players stayed on red and left guild, most of them either joined Havoc, Nexus, or quit at the time. As of now, just as Steve said half our guild is comprised of DC players who joined us when we came to DC. They are as much VE as anyone else and not directed at you personally, but I'm sick and tired of people spouting the crap of "you aren't true DC" "you aren't trustworthy" "go back to your faction" ect ect. It's just a bunch of BS.

This whole faction 'nationalism' is ridiculous, this is a video game ffs. We rerolled to help balance the populations in Cyrodiil because we saw where things were going w/ EP maintaining more pop than the other factions consistently campaign cycle over campaign cycle. I'm not gona whine and beg ppl to accept us, when we rerolled we didn't expect ppl on DC to be welcoming in the least. We didn't have to leave all our friends on EP and in due time lose many of them over pettiness, but we did because this game had a desperately bad pop imbalance that only looked to be getting worse. Calling us faction flippers like it's a bad thing misses the entire point.

Once again, nothing against you personally Rylana, but I have to correct the notion that we "may very well go back to EP". VE will disband before that happens. VE only raids on DC, when we aren't raiding players are free to play on w/e alts they like.
      Edited by Teargrants on November 11, 2015 4:27AM
      POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      EP ※ Teargrants ※
      EP ※ Kissgrants ※
      DC ※ Kirsi ※
      Vehemence Council
      #JustOutOfRenderRange
      ~Teargrants YouTube~
      ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
    3. tennant94
      tennant94
      ✭✭✭
      Daggerfall covenant doesn't sound as good as the other two
    4. Rylana
      Rylana
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Satiar wrote: »

@Rylana

VE is not going anywhere lol. We rerolled to try to help rebalance the game, and in the process most bridges back to EP have been burned. Half of our guild and officer core is made of native DC players like AOE BBQ, Zheg, and many more. We did not take rerolling lightly and we did it with zero intent to return. The sooner people realize this the better.

I understand that, but just like I rerolled EP to help with balance, I still get the urge to play AD and DC from time to time. We are only human right? DC needs a homegrown team to step back up and be there if you guys decide to do something new, etc. Wasnt a slight man, not at all.
      @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
      Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
      Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
      Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
      Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
    5. Rylana
      Rylana
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Teargrants wrote: »

Please don't talk about things you know nothing about. VE is DC now, period and has been ever since we rerolled from EP 5 months ago.

When we rerolled half of our players stayed on red and left guild, most of them either joined Havoc, Nexus, or quit at the time. As of now, just as Steve said half our guild is comprised of DC players who joined us when we came to DC. They are as much VE as anyone else and not directed at you personally, but I'm sick and tired of people spouting the crap of "you aren't true DC" "you aren't trustworthy" "go back to your faction" ect ect. It's just a bunch of BS.

This whole faction 'nationalism' is ridiculous, this is a video game ffs. We rerolled to help balance the populations in Cyrodiil because we saw where things were going w/ EP maintaining more pop than the other factions consistently campaign cycle over campaign cycle. I'm not gona whine and beg ppl to accept us, when we rerolled we didn't expect ppl on DC to be welcoming in the least. We didn't have to leave all our friends on EP and in due time lose many of them over pettiness, but we did because this game had a desperately bad pop imbalance that only looked to be getting worse. Calling us faction flippers like it's a bad thing misses the entire point.

Once again, nothing against you personally Rylana, but I have to correct the notion that we "may very well go back to EP". VE will disband before that happens. VE only raids on DC, when we aren't raiding players are free to play on w/e alts they like.

I think you missed the point entirely. It isnt a negative sentiment. Without VE on DC right now, DC would be in a very very bad way. Thats the problem, it took a whole guild changing sides to put DC into a place where they could compete. The faction needs to step up and take care of its own so people dont have to do what you did. A lot of it was ego driven, ive heard the stories why DC fell apart before you flipped over. People didnt want to work with certain other people etc. That and a lot of the glue (the factional leaders) up and mass quit the game around the time Thornblade died.

My whole point, perhaps worded in a way that didnt convey what I meant, is what happens to DC if Vehemence decides to stop being the main force of the faction for any reason. What if you did want to go back to EP or go to AD or just not play?

Now you see what I mean? No real offense to the rest of DC intended either, but without VE holding it together, they wouldnt get very far vs the Red and Yellow powerhouse guilds.

There is a TON of talent in Daggerfall. But they never work together. They run 2-4 man because they dont like to run bigger, or they run danielzerg which is just sad. But for the most part DC is a disorganized mess without you.

it would leave LoM and Khole to pick up the slack, along with what like 10 other small guilds?
      Edited by Rylana on November 11, 2015 8:39AM
    6. imredneckson
      imredneckson
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I like being a DC player and yes we have a lot of talent but almost everyday that I hop onto my DC toons and read zone chat I see mostly player spitting venom at one another or guild on guild. I don't like it, it doesn't make DC come together as a faction when we need everyone to work with each other, and its overall a bad environment. Its really made me not want to stay and fight but leave to another game or another alliance that can work with each other. Even with these issues I keep coming back hoping that DC will pull itself back together not as a collection of guilds, pugs, and farmers but as one faction.
      Legions of Mordor Guild Officer
      Member of the GvG Community

Dunmer NB - Merser Frey (DC)
      Dunmer DK - Akaviri Battlereeve (DC)- http://orig05.deviantart.net/7ecd/f/2016/013/b/f/you_***_kill_by_eso_picture-d9nrz0q.png
      Imperial Templar - Knight of the Blood Oath (DC)-
      http://orig00.deviantart.net/5ba3/f/2016/115/a/0/jesus_beam_ftw____by_eso_picture-da09ecj.png
      High Elf Templar - Aurí-El (AD)
      High Elf Templar - Teutonic Honor Guard (EP)
    7. Publius_Scipio
      Publius_Scipio
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      I like being a DC player and yes we have a lot of talent but almost everyday that I hop onto my DC toons and read zone chat I see mostly player spitting venom at one another or guild on guild. I don't like it, it doesn't make DC come together as a faction when we need everyone to work with each other, and its overall a bad environment. Its really made me not want to stay and fight but leave to another game or another alliance that can work with each other. Even with these issues I keep coming back hoping that DC will pull itself back together not as a collection of guilds, pugs, and farmers but as one faction.

DC is ok. Wizard Daniel's Chuck Norris Guild might be more green than the other guilds, but Wizard seems to work well with them and they get their fair share of wins against red and yellow. I saw Lord Commander Tiberius of AK do a lot of damage to a flood of EP at Bleakers and Chalman only with about ten troops very recently. Also DC has Vehemence which I have recently learned has very experienced players and very honorable leadership. DC should be able to hold its own and punch and counterpunch in a fight. Especially in Azura's where population size can be matched.

As far as zone goes, leave that to me.
      Edited by Publius_Scipio on November 11, 2015 9:30AM
    8. Satiar
      Satiar
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      Satiar wrote: »

@Rylana

I understand that, but just like I rerolled EP to help with balance, I still get the urge to play AD and DC from time to time. We are only human right? DC needs a homegrown team to step back up and be there if you guys decide to do something new, etc. Wasnt a slight man, not at all.

Fair enough. Thank you for responding and explaining, Rylana.

That said, I still don't see what you mean about the homegrown thing. We rerolled to DC, we're DC now. The question of will we stay in the game or go do something new is a question you ask of any guild, not just us. We're as for DC as a guild can be, and we'd like to be treated that way. Homegrown has nothing to do with it.

EDIT: As you see with Teargrants' post and mine, there is certainly a nerve to be hit here. It's not always fun to fight for a faction when the people you're fighting with won't even acknowledge you're there to help and tell you to get back to where you came from. Considering that, suggestions that we may want to go back to EP or reroll another faction (both ridiculous) are more touchy ideas than they may seem on their face.
      Edited by Satiar on November 11, 2015 10:00AM
      Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
      Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

9. Teargrants
      Teargrants
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭
      Teargrants wrote: »

I think you missed the point entirely. It isnt a negative sentiment. Without VE on DC right now, DC would be in a very very bad way. Thats the problem, it took a whole guild changing sides to put DC into a place where they could compete. The faction needs to step up and take care of its own so people dont have to do what you did. A lot of it was ego driven, ive heard the stories why DC fell apart before you flipped over. People didnt want to work with certain other people etc. That and a lot of the glue (the factional leaders) up and mass quit the game around the time Thornblade died.

My whole point, perhaps worded in a way that didnt convey what I meant, is what happens to DC if Vehemence decides to stop being the main force of the faction for any reason. What if you did want to go back to EP or go to AD or just not play?

Now you see what I mean? No real offense to the rest of DC intended either, but without VE holding it together, they wouldnt get very far vs the Red and Yellow powerhouse guilds.

There is a TON of talent in Daggerfall. But they never work together. They run 2-4 man because they dont like to run bigger, or they run danielzerg which is just sad. But for the most part DC is a disorganized mess without you.

it would leave LoM and Khole to pick up the slack, along with what like 10 other small guilds?
      Like I said, not directed particularly at you, it's just that your comment was in the same vein as things that other DC players claim in zone or tell us in private on a daily basis.

As far as existing DC getting together and organizing functional raid guilds, I certainly agree with that sentiment. Part of what we hoped for when we rerolled DC was to work with the existing raid guilds and help new ones get started. As far as talented solo/smallman players go, I've never thought the answer was for them to give up the way they enjoy playing and start running in raids, you just can't expect people to completely change their playstyle like that for the good of the faction or not. Not to mention, I would hardly want Cyrodiil to just be a bunch of raids fighting a bunch of other raids. The fun to me's in the variety of combat; solo, smallman, raids, pug zergs, ect. The way I've always seen it was the same as what we did on EP when our group transitioned from a 5 man gank group to a raid guild: you pick up pugs in zone who are interested in running in a raid and train them. The ones that really want to learn and actually enjoy that playstyle stick around.
      POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      EP ※ Teargrants ※
      EP ※ Kissgrants ※
      DC ※ Kirsi ※
      Vehemence Council
      #JustOutOfRenderRange
      ~Teargrants YouTube~
      ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
    10. Insurrektion
      Insurrektion
      ✭✭✭
      It feels like DC needs me to return unfortunately taking care of my 18 month old is far more important and rewarding.
    11. CN_Daniel
      CN_Daniel
      ✭✭✭✭
      Maybe I'm crazy, but I seem to remember winning Azura 3 out of 4 before VE ever showed up.

Insinuating VE is saving our faction is insulting and obviously not true as our Win/Loss record before they arrived was....winning.

Seeing all these post about the Daniel zerg just makes me want to really Daniel zerg you into the ground. Maybe you guys forgot what it looks like when I have 2-3 full raids running behind me? I'd be happy to show you again :-)

I run with pretty much the same 16-20 people every single night now. But some people are "hurt" bc they lose -- So they scream "rawr you zerged us".

Allah akbar out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ-rnWLkSXo
    12. CN_Daniel
      CN_Daniel
      ✭✭✭✭
      And....jebus -- I thought the FPS drops in Murika was bad. Mountain is a red-coat, our British ambassador.
    13. hammayolettuce
      hammayolettuce
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      NPK Daniel wrote: »
      Maybe I'm crazy, but I seem to remember winning Azura 3 out of 4 before VE ever showed up.

Insinuating VE is saving our faction is insulting and obviously not true as our Win/Loss record before they arrived was....winning.

Seeing all these post about the Daniel zerg just makes me want to really Daniel zerg you into the ground. Maybe you guys forgot what it looks like when I have 2-3 full raids running behind me? I'd be happy to show you again :-)

I run with pretty much the same 16-20 people every single night now. But some people are "hurt" bc they lose -- So they scream "rawr you zerged us".

Daniel, I sincerely hope that you do not think VE is the one insinuating that DC was hopeless without VE's help. That is not the opinion of our guild at all. The guild rerolled to address what was, at the time, a general population imbalance. We appreciate CN's dedication to DC wins and DC faction unity and we genuinely hope that we can be of assistance unto those ends. Players from other factions may voice their discontent at you for whatever reason, but we recognize your vital importance to the faction.

Edited by hammayolettuce on November 11, 2015 5:28PM
      Snü (Magicka DK) ♥ Thnu (Stamplar) ♥ Pizza for Breakfast (Magplar) ♥ Sparklefingers (Magicka Sorc) ♥
      Bean and Cheese Burrito (Magicka DK) ♥ Snurrito (Stamplar) ♥
      DARFAL COVANT