The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why does daggerfall covenant suck so much? (Xbox One NA)

• Huckdabuck
    Huckdabuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    apostate9 wrote: »
    Xeven wrote: »
    Facts:

DC has Redguard, stamina master race.
    AD has High Elf, magicka master race.
    EP has nothing except the horde of nerds who thought this was Skyrim II.

Which is why we skool all you green scrubs...constantly.

Who are you and WHY do you keep bumping your gums?
    Texashighelf - VR16 Sorcerer EP NA - FILTHY BARBARIAN
    Texasimperial - VR16 Dragonknight EP NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas'Imperial - VR16 Dragonknight DC NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas-Imperial - VR16 Templar DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Highelf - VR16 Sorcerer DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Imperial - VR16 Nightblade DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    It's a very grey area.
  • apostate9
    apostate9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huckdabuck wrote: »
    Facts:

Who are you?
    Edited by apostate9 on October 7, 2015 4:49AM
  • Huckdabuck
    Huckdabuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Facts:

Who are you?

Fair enough.....just skip the WHO are you portion of my question because I really don't care. WHY do you keep bumping your gums? I'd actually love to know which campaign you play on and which guild you're in though.

EDIT - Oh nevermind....you're in the terribad Brandonzerg/PB for invite. You really should quit bumping your gums and go ride some more coat tails.
    Edited by Huckdabuck on October 7, 2015 1:44PM
    It's a very grey area.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1.) Watch the OFFICIAL FENGRUSH TWITCH CHANNEL

2.) Copy everything FENGRUSH does to the AD and EP

3.) Start forums thread titled "Why Does Dagerfall Covenant Win So Much"

Added:

4) flex
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    5) Enjoy the hate mail.
  • Lord-Stien
    Lord-Stien
    ✭✭✭
    FOR ESO PC NA...DC

If you can't get in a group..
    It is not the groups fault.. here;s why

1. You must be ungodly terribad, and you refuse to take insight from more *seasoned* players.
    2. You are a nasty crotch jungle rot of a person, and you prove it to everyone in zone... on a hourly basis.
    3. You track record From groups with other people/ guild's/random encounters.... leave a bad taste in everyone's mouth..( Trust me, Dc guilds talk to each other and give other guilds a heads up on player's to look out for and not not let in their groups. The list of Forever alone guild-less peeps in DC NA is getting bigger everyday.
    4. Even if you do* see the error in your ways* the damage is done.. No decent guild or random group of people will want you to be a part of their group..

It is sad that it has to be this way but, DC guilds have had enough, wasting time and energy trying to train and gear up people who do not want to put in the time and help make themselves better..
    DC is done spoon feeding you ..

And if you are in a guild that is helping you gear up, Teaching you tactics and how to stay alive... KEEP IT UP.. you are doing something right..
    If a senior guild leader wants to spend the time to make you better, They see something really good in you..

There is light at the end of the tunnel.
    Sometimes the real enemy are the one who moderate it.

BannHammer

PVP Officer

Alliance Cord

When in doubt, frag out

Heart of Daggerfall-=Iron Legion=- Founding Member

The one and only LordSteindeath
  • Ichnaea
    Ichnaea
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »
    And I laugh at the thought of faction changes in game or in the crown store somehow solving things. For every 20 people who switch factions looking for more balanced PvP, there will be 100 who use the chance to jump to the dominant faction. And population imbalances will get worse. Because, as I said, there are so many advantages to being on the winning side. And so many disadvantages to being the underdog.

I literally just made this argument as well...lol.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/2292252/#Comment_2292252
    AD
    Mishi - V16 Wood Elf Nightblade
    Zach Vane - V16 Imperial Nightblade
    Clara Bonny - V16 Breton Templar
    Sherman Bradley - V16 Imperial Templar
    One Knight Standard - V16 Imperial Dragonknight
    Unemployed Merlin - V16 High Elf Sorcerer
    Ice Hinged Mice Elf - V16 Dunmer Dragonknight
  • Amica
    Amica
    ✭✭✭
    Because we have more QQers and less pvpers who spend way too much time on the forums complaining. Less QQ more pew pew (>O.O)> pew pew <(0.0<) pew.
    NB Shashu of DC
    DK William x Wallace of DC
    In game @Amica.
    "i Thought i was poor having no shoe's, Until i saw a man with no feet"
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    aco5712 wrote: »
    So DC is underpop on XBox aswell? why no one like us :(

Because you smell like feet & greek yogurt.
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
    EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
    DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
    AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Because there are a lot of nerds playing this game. Nerd = elf = AD
    The others are TES newbies who only played Skyrim. =EP
    And the rest is DC (scoundrels, old people and women)
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was in a great DC pvp guild, HoD. Just felt it was time to leave and spread my wings so to speak. I have been contemplating starting one up and aligning with my old guild because they can get stuff done as well as the sister guilds. The only reason I am decent is because of their tutelage and guidance. But yeah the time has since long come and gone that if your in a group and you are not listening to crown, your kicked and we all know your name. So we won't forget you. You don't want to listen to crown? Then don't join the group. And I like he servers where their is a strong EP and/or AD presence, means it won't be boring.

A group of 7-10 players who listen and know how to pvp is better than a group of 24 non listening /pugs. And besides there will be times when you get face rolled. It's just the nature of the game. It happens
    Edited by DUTCH_REAPER on October 8, 2015 1:48PM
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Knootewoot wrote: »

DC is comprised of those of us that either:

-Played Daggerfall and liked it (even as a dosbox 2-3 years ago)
    - think orcs, expert badass swordsman and good-looking humans make a better alliance
    - our King looks like the BurgerKing from the commercials (and voiced by Bill Nighy)
    Edited by Minno on October 8, 2015 1:55PM
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »
    - our King looks like the BurgerKing from the commercials (and voiced by Bill Nighy)

He even has his own game, too. Plus, as you can tell he's the master of stealth.

Sneakkingbox.jpg
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • apostate9
    apostate9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Facts:

Who are you?

Fair enough.....just skip the WHO are you portion of my question because I really don't care. WHY do you keep bumping your gums? I'd actually love to know which campaign you play on and which guild you're in though.

EDIT - Oh nevermind....you're in the terribad Brandonzerg/PB for invite. You really should quit bumping your gums and go ride some more coat tails.

Nobody named Brandon in my guild. And certainly, your opinion of it is beyond irrelevant to me, since I have no idea who you are or if you even play this game. Maybe you can edify us as to what guild you are in and what campaign YOU play on? Chillrend Sewers maybe? I'm waiting to be floored by your l33t creds.

And "bumping gums"? LOL. What are you like 75? Did you think that sounded clever?

"Quit bumping yer gums, boy! DAGNABBIT! GET OFF MY LAWN!"

Check it out: my terrible guild is largely responsible for why the scoreboard in TF looks the way it does. I need the validation of some scrub on the forums like an eskimo needs more snow. You can now resume posting inane and pointless crap on random threads.

LOL

Edited by apostate9 on October 8, 2015 5:45PM
  • tonemd
    tonemd
    ✭✭✭✭

- think orcs, expert badass swordsman and good-looking humans make a better alliance

Not exactly the reason i rolled DC but I will agree that Emeric is cool.
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I rolled DC because I'm in the Navy and saw the blue banner so I thought sure, why not. Lol
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tonemd wrote: »

Not exactly the reason i rolled DC but I will agree that Emeric is cool.

I mean we have 2 of the best stamina races plus a natural healer. If that pesky "any race on any alliance" perk/crown store purchase didn't exist, we might if had more pop.
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Facts:

Who are you?

Nobody named Brandon in my guild. And certainly, your opinion of it is beyond irrelevant to me, since I have no idea who you are or if you even play this game. Maybe you can edify us as to what guild you are in and what campaign YOU play on? Chillrend Sewers maybe? I'm waiting to be floored by your l33t creds.

And "bumping gums"? LOL. What are you like 75? Did you think that sounded clever?

Check it out: my terrible guild is largely responsible for why the scoreboard in TF looks the way it does. I need the validation of some scrub on the forums like an eskimo needs more snow. You can now resume posting inane and pointless crap on random threads.

LOL

Let me just make one thing clear -- I own all farming rights to the BP zerg. If you wish to farm them, you must pay my royalty fees.

I used to go campaign to campaign hunting them down, but then he stopped responding, so i got sad :-(
  • Huckdabuck
    Huckdabuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Facts:

Who are you?

LOL

@apostate9

I wear a VE tabard.

Edit - If you're not worried about my opinion then why try to validate your guild in your check it out P.S.?
    Edited by Huckdabuck on October 8, 2015 7:14PM
    It's a very grey area.
  • apostate9
    apostate9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Facts:

Who are you?

LOL

@apostate9

I wear a VE tabard.

Edit - If you're not worried about my opinion then why try to validate your guild in your check it out P.S.?

You wear a VE tabbard? WOW! That means my terrible guild has destroyed you recently. This explains the hostility and small-dog-behind-fence tone of your posts. Most illuminatinng.

I wasn't validating jack, I correcting a few factual errors in your post. If you don't care about me, why are you still stalking me on the Internet?

See what I did there?

Edited by apostate9 on October 8, 2015 7:59PM
  • Huckdabuck
    Huckdabuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Facts:

Who are you?

LOL

@apostate9

I wear a VE tabard.

You wear a VE tabbard? WOW! That means my terrible guild has destroyed you recently. LOL

I wasn't validating jack, I was answering your "question". If you don't care about me, why are you still stalking me on the Internet?

See what I did there?

The bolded portion above is an attempt to validate your guild.....no where did I ever ask you why the TF leaderboard looked the way it did. So you were not answering my "question". Also congrats on winning your Superbowl and destroying us recently.....how did it make you feel? Nevermind...I don't care.
    It's a very grey area.
  • apostate9
    apostate9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Facts:

Who are you?

LOL

@apostate9

I wear a VE tabard.

You wear a VE tabbard? WOW! That means my terrible guild has destroyed you recently. LOL

I wasn't validating jack, I was answering your "question". If you don't care about me, why are you still stalking me on the Internet?

See what I did there?

The bolded portion above is an attempt to validate your guild.....no where did I ever ask you why the TF leaderboard looked the way it did. So you were not answering my "question". Also congrats on winning your Superbowl and destroying us recently.....how did it make you feel? Nevermind...I don't care.

But...You *do* care, becuase you replied. LOL

I could play this ridicuulous game all day. If you don't care, stop stalking me and go away.
  • hammayolettuce
    hammayolettuce
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Facts:

Who are you?

LOL

@apostate9

I wear a VE tabard.

You wear a VE tabbard? WOW! That means my terrible guild has destroyed you recently. This explains the hostility and small-dog-behind-fence tone of your posts. Most illuminatinng.

I wasn't validating jack, I correcting a few factual errors in your post. If you don't care about me, why are you still stalking me on the Internet?

See what I did there?

VE hasn't been running recently so you literally just told a bold faced lie.

Furthermore, I feel bad for your guild on account of your juvenile behavior on the forums. You make yourself look juvenile and thus deface the rest of the people who willingly let you herd them around.
    Snü (Magicka DK) ♥ Thnu (Stamplar) ♥ Pizza for Breakfast (Magplar) ♥ Sparklefingers (Magicka Sorc) ♥
    Bean and Cheese Burrito (Magicka DK) ♥ Snurrito (Stamplar) ♥
    DARFAL COVANT
  • apostate9
    apostate9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Facts:

Who are you?

LOL

@apostate9

I wear a VE tabard.

See what I did there?

Furthermore, I feel bad for your guild on account of your juvenile behavior on the forums. You make yourself look juvenile and thus deface the rest of the people who willingly let you herd them around.

My juvenile behavior? That's f-ing hilarious. The only things I have said in this thread were responses to some full-potato nonesense that mischaracterizes whole groups of people. I sure hope you lot don't actually represent VE now, that would be somehow disappointing. This cat is trolling and talking trash about my guild, and he doesn't even know who they are. He's making you look like tools.

Moreover, I think the thread provides a pretty good public record of who started maligning whole guilds first. You might want to talk to your guildie about that, if in fact *either* of you are even in VE. Maybe you're the practice squad or something? Cuz you're unaware that members of said guild absolutley HAVE been active in the weeks-not-months timeframe. Whether or not they're calling it a guild event I don't know or care. But in my mind, "recently" includes the last several weeks, during which time VE has definitely showed their faces. They may not be actively running raids in Trueflame this week, they've been a bit scarce since the campaign flipped, but they were there "recently", unless your most senior members just got G kicked this month-- so my comment stands.

Of course, if you started PVPing with them last week or something, then I guess they haven't been running 'recently", so maybe it's a matter of perspective?

Anyway, this thread in't even amusing anymore. You're welcome to it if you want.
    Edited by apostate9 on October 8, 2015 10:06PM
  • hammayolettuce
    hammayolettuce
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Facts:

Who are you?

LOL

@apostate9

I wear a VE tabard.

See what I did there?

My juvenile behavior? That's f-ing hilarious. The only things I have said in this thread were responses to some full-potato nonesense that mischaracterizes whole groups of people. I sure hope you lot don't actually represent VE now, that would be somehow disappointing. This cat is trolling and talking trash about my guild, and he doesn't even know who they are. He's making you look like tools.

Moreover, I think the thread provides a pretty good public record of who started maligning whole guilds first. You might want to talk to your guildie about that, if in fact *either* of you are even in VE. Maybe you're the practice squad or something? Cuz you're unaware that members of said guild absolutley HAVE been active in the weeks-not-months timeframe. Whether or not they're calling it a guild event I don't know or care. But in my mind, "recently" includes the last several weeks, during which time VE has definitely showed their faces. They may not be actively running raids in Trueflame this week, they've been a bit scarce since the campaign flipped, but they were there "recently", unless your most senior members just got G kicked this month-- so my comment stands.

Of course, if you started PVPing with them last week or something, then I guess they haven't been running 'recently", so maybe it's a matter of perspective?

Anyway, this thread in't even amusing anymore. You're welcome to it if you want.

If you were trying to show that you're not being juvenile by not going full toddler, you're doing a terrible job at it.
    Snü (Magicka DK) ♥ Thnu (Stamplar) ♥ Pizza for Breakfast (Magplar) ♥ Sparklefingers (Magicka Sorc) ♥
    Bean and Cheese Burrito (Magicka DK) ♥ Snurrito (Stamplar) ♥
    DARFAL COVANT
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This is just rich. An argument between someone who spelled apostle wrong and a sandwich. Anyways.... On Azura's Star tonight a zerg of 50+ FILTHY, STINKING, RAVENOUS ROTTED TEETH Ebonfart Fact militia running amok!!!

I saw, Tinkerbellgrants, tinyARMSitas, etc... And then at bleakers I saw Zazebra himself! Not even the emperor Koaw was able to quell the uprising...

Come on DC.... Come on............
    Edited by Publius_Scipio on October 9, 2015 12:42AM
  • Angarato
    Angarato
    ✭✭✭
    AD is boss cause we have altmer for magicka class
    Bosmer for stamina class
    and Khajits are also awesome

DC also has great races for both but theyre boring ass humans. why play a breton when you can play an arrogant *** high elf. and orcs are cool as *** but always been unpopular cause they arent pretty.

and then you have the Ebonheart pact. popular races with *** fken racials but skyrim!
    Dark elves are awesome tho (duh elves)
    Argonians.. so cool in oblivion. so mediocre and *** in ESO. at least they look cool
  • apostate9
    apostate9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is just rich. An argument between someone who spelled apostle wrong and a sandwich. Anyways.... On Azura's Star tonight a zerg of 50+ FILTHY, STINKING, RAVENOUS ROTTED TEETH Ebonfart Fact militia running amok!!!

I saw, Tinkerbellgrants, tinyARMSitas, etc... And then at bleakers I saw Zazebra himself! Not even the emperor Koaw was able to quell the uprising...

Well, the thing is; "Apostate" is a word. So, a troll comment from someone with a borderline grasp of English has been added to this otherwise riveting thread, which does involve an argument of sorts between someone who can spell apostate properly... and a sandwich.
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    AD be like...
    tumblr_inline_n8wwhm8Iih1r8azgg.gif

I'd say we're the best faction, but our pugs are absolutely horrendous and of no help 99.9% of the time. Basically any amount of enemy presence acts like *** Lysol and AD pugs are just bacteria.
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Well, the thing is; "Apostate" is a word. So, a troll comment from someone with a borderline grasp of English has been added to this otherwise riveting thread, which does involve an argument of sorts between someone who can spell apostate properly... and a sandwich.

Yeah, I know it's a word.