The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Why does daggerfall covenant suck so much? (Xbox One NA)

• ishilb14_ESO
    ishilb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    NPK is better than VE even with half a raid. We all know daniel is just the best leader and npk just rules the map duh
    Original DC #Bloodthorn2014
    CoFounder - Terror
    Officer - Mega Best Friends
    Officer - Eminent Gaming

• Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    NPK is better than VE even with half a raid. We all know daniel is just the best leader and npk just rules the map duh

Who are you? And what is this BS? Wizard Daniel's Chuck Norris Guild is good and VE is also good. DC needs them both. And Cyrodiil is plenty large to have both guilds running at the same time in the same campaign. Actually it's necessary to have them both when AD and EP are at full population on Azura's.

How about I grab your keyboard, snap it in half with my bare hands, and eat it like a sandwich in front of you?
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

NPK. HALF A RAID. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHA
    Edited by Jules on November 13, 2015 2:02PM
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
    EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
    DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
    AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • _Chaos
    _Chaos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zheg wrote: »
    If only you'd scout chalman half as well as you scout the forums...
    Huckdabuck wrote: »
    If only your connection was as stable in game as it is on the forums...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZHvd0ks7Es
    Edited by _Chaos on November 13, 2015 2:07PM
    'Chaos
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I ... have nothing.

Lagzura is too great a foe to combat :( ... just like all those v3s that are too great a foe for you to survive against. The single reason why ZOS hasn't reacted to all of those #nerfsorc threads is because they see you playing one and count the number of times you die.
  • Van_0S
    Van_0S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC suck!!!, because nobody as a reason to be there like EP is due to skurim/morrowind and AD is because of Elf's/cat people and the beauty.
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    DC suck!!!, because nobody as a reason to be there like EP is due to skurim/morrowind and AD is because of Elf's/cat people and the beauty.

Skurim. But you are right that EP and AD have always had larger general populations. I remember during beta and I started following the ESO news to launch, a guild or two made a big deal about revealing which alliance they would fight for. I remember they announced AD, but no confetti fell from the ceiling where I was.
    Edited by Publius_Scipio on November 13, 2015 5:11PM
  • ataggs
    ataggs
    ✭✭✭✭

This is insightful. Discussion over.
      Confirmed Casual
    • Templar DC- Zee Taggs
    • Templar EP- Zoola
    • Templar AD- Old Zoola
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    DC has dominated last two campaign on EU xbox azura's...

EP is the brainless zerg our server.

They push DC even when ad have their scrolls. They can only go one direction.
    Edited by Brrrofski on November 13, 2015 5:24PM
  • Huckdabuck
    Huckdabuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zheg wrote: »

I ... have nothing.

Lagzura is too great a foe to combat :( ... just like all those v3s that are too great a foe for you to survive against. The single reason why ZOS hasn't reacted to all of those #nerfsorc threads is because they see you playing one and count the number of times you die.

Sadly......yes....I am a terribad that dies to afk level 10's but I dare not improve since I am the only reason that ZOS hasn't nerf'd sorcs entirely into the ground like DKs. I accept this fact so other sorcs need not suffer! #Sorclife #TheBurdenIBEAR
    #UnBEARablyr00dZheg #MyIPisbetterthanyours
    Texashighelf - VR16 Sorcerer EP NA - FILTHY BARBARIAN
    Texasimperial - VR16 Dragonknight EP NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas'Imperial - VR16 Dragonknight DC NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas-Imperial - VR16 Templar DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Highelf - VR16 Sorcerer DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Imperial - VR16 Nightblade DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    It's a very grey area.
  • Infinite12
    Infinite12
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well on the NA servers our alliance is dying. We just keep getting pushed out of campaigns. Pvp really isn't fun right now. Kinda sucks because pvp was my favorite part of the game.
    [GT: INFINITE12] XB1 I NA I DC PRIMARILY I
    My Characters
    Ragnhild VR16 Nord DK I 2h/Bow (PVP) or 2h/Dual Wield (PVE)
    Nakothre VR7 Khajiit I Dual Wield/2H (PVP)
    Infinitesmo VR16 Imperial NB I 2h/Bow (PVP)

Tip: If you don't like funerals don't kick sand in a ninja's face
  • Asteria2
    Asteria2
    ✭✭✭
    "OMG! Grow up! This is a video game! Do you guys really have nothing better to do then bash each other on a forum?" (For some reason I can't use the quote function today...)

*Edit- So let me start out by apologizing. I made this comment the day after I had my wisdom teeth removed and a fight in game with someone I considered a good friend. I just wanted some mindless reading about ESO and not the drama between DC guilds. If I offended you it was totally my intention at the time, but something I regret now. I am sorry.

That being said, while I am willing to take responsibility for my actions, I am not willing to take all the blame.

To address some of the comment directed at me since:

As far as the argument that this is a civilized fight please note that your tone is lost in text form and given the appearance of the "What happens when VE plays red" forum I am going to go out on a limb and say this fight isn't as nice as you would like people to believe.

As to the argument that this fight isn't any of my biz, then don't post it on a public ( I repeat PUBLIC) forum that I was reading for insight into faction imbalance. And certainly don't post in it a forum that isn't directed at PC. I understand that it didn't say that in the title at the time, but the poor creator of this thread did say it was for xbox one in comment #15, which is the only reason I kept reading it in the first place.

As to the "you don't even play the game enough to get a say" argument, well besides the fact that that seems petty, ESO is a game I spent a lot of good hours in (and am currently playing with a few friends on xbox) Eso is a game I would like to see return to the quality it was in the past, before the crippling lag. So, believe it or not, I still have an interest in what is happening with the game.

And a final note, I find it interesting that it was the VE people who assumed that this comment was directed specifically at them, (please note that in the original comment I didn't call anyone specific out) when in fact I was more annoyed at the person who started the argument in the first place and then refused to let it go.
    Edited by Asteria2 on November 23, 2015 6:03PM
    Sarulina Grayaire (v15 AD Sorc)
    Saru Gray (v16 EP Sorc)
    Saru Grey (v16 EP Temp)
    Sarulina Gray (v14 EP NB)
    Saru Gráy (v13 DC Sorc)
    Sáru Gray (v7 EP Sorc)
    Gargoyle (v9 DC NB)
    Saro Gray (baby EP DK)

Havoc
    Viva la Venatus