The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Video] ESO Dance Videos - Br'itsa in ESO [UPDATED OP July 2017]

Time4Adventure
Time4Adventure
✭✭✭
Happy Hump Day, adventurers! CAMEL TIME.
To help you get through your long, boring week, Br'i and Charles the Wall Camel have brought you a special care package!
They are fairly certain this should hold you off until Friday night, and then you may place ivy in your hair and run around like heathens yet again.

ALTMERS!! The super cute snoots of Tamriel.
Altmers!! haute? hawt? haughty? all of the above?? :3

Isn't it just like an Altmer to show up in your capitol city and start throwing shade?!
These locals stay composed however, refusing to allow those tooty snoots ruffle their beastly *ahem* skin.
They could also just stop being not Altmer.

HAUTE:
https://youtu.be/ds9BAC625Gg

Cast:
Prop Girl Interrupted - Red-Blue Green&Purple
NPC Posse

Song: Neon
Artist: Jeff Williams feat. Casey Lee Williams

Thank you for watching! <3
Best if viewed in 1080p

____________________________________________________________________________________________
:p Happy New Year and New Life, Comrades and Adventurers! :p

Things tend to get a little hot and wild when DKs are in the club! >:)
David & David, a couple of fiery Dragon Knight hawties, fly us on a bar hop of their favorite party places.
The popular pair live loud & large and always draw a crowd!

It is all fun and games until somebody calls a guard.

Incendiary:
https://youtu.be/kWZT0KXDKSM

Cast:
David: vylaek
David: Majik Mikhail
& the NPC Posse

Music: "Scrape the Sky" - Can't Stop Won't Stop
https://www.youtube.com/user/CSWSMusic/featured
https://www.facebook.com/cswsmusic

The scenes for this video were filmed in the beautiful towns of Windhelm, Sykwatch and Daggerfall and the group dungeon City of Ash.

MOAR personality emotes, plz!! <3 /laugh /cheer

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
o:)>:) Dark Brotherhood DLC Special >:)o:) - A Seducer Darkly, Br'i feigns membership in the Brotherhood, using them as a front while ensuring the return of "investments" from "lucrative business deals" she made from the Thieves Guild DLC. I think there is an old saying about making deals with daedra...

Checking her list to see who is naughty or nice.
Pay your debt or pay her price.
She won't ask more than twice.
Hail Sithis!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hkyk-7gUgRM
Music:
Major Lazer featuring Peaches and Timberlee - "Scare Me"
http://majorlazer.tumblr.com/
https://soundcloud.com/majorlazer
Cast: Gold Coast NPCs
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Anyone who has ever worked with cats will tell you... it's like herding cats!!!
In the first of the Racial series, (KHAJIITS!!) Br'i sets out to find the famous dancing gang known as P.V.P., aka: Purple Velvet Purrfection.
Magical Mr Mattstoffelees introduces us to the local litter of flitting felines. Watch these adorable, furry kitties bounce to the beats and try not to "Awwww!" and "SQUEEE!" too hard!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU6Q7rcvNqo

Cast:
Magical Mr Mattstoffelees - Matt Erial
The Dread Pirate Kaiberts - KingKaiz
Reverend Furjoy - J'Dar
Cray Cray Cat La'y - Silariel Sunbringer
Special Guest:
The Artist Formerly Known As - Men'Do
http://imgur.com/gallery/UdDLO

MUSIC: "Jazz Cat Funk" - RIOT

As always, a big THANK YOU to the talented performers, for offering up their time and characters for my amusement! I cannot do this without your participation, I greatly appreciate each of you!! /honor /saluteloop2

DB video under production!
/thankyou for watching!
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
>:)>:)Thieves Guild/Hew's Bane Hype Train! >:)>:)

Hew's Bane is full of fun! And trouble! With a capital B.

As a certified bad girl, Br'i finds the Thieves Guild DLC to be right up her dark alley. Machinate mischief with her through the lively city of Abah's Landing. Tomb looting, pick pocketing and general misbehaving galore, for what could a thief wish more?
Trouble:
https://youtu.be/6jSArV9cZKE
My favorite miscreants, The NPC Posse, are featured in this video.
TG DLC has an amusing and varied array of NPCs, integral to the story and not. Loving the DLC story and characters!! :wink:
Music: Song: Overtime / Artist - Cash Cash

And a BIG shout out to Zeni who created a curtain call bow especially pour moi!! (lol, teasing!!! )
There are a few new emotes this DLC so make sure you peek at them if you enjoy using them! <3 Thanks ZOS!
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Happy Friday, Travelers! Good thing the weekend is here - Br'i's latest dance vid is steamy** and your boss won't appreciate you watching such material on the job!
:D

What girl doesn't love her B.O.B.??
While suffering from an unhealthy interest in giant robots, Br'i finds they make (shockingly) lousy boyfriends (too aggressive!!)...so, using spare parts, she builds her own! Can robots be programmed to dance??
Automaton:
https://youtu.be/2a6z0N4vpBw
Special thank you to my partner in things mostly crime, zyklysis, for playing the role of B.O.B. And tolerating my direction when the muses start singing.
Music: "Robot Love" - Klaypex ft. Greta
**steam powered Dwemer bots. <3 (heehee)
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

<3 Wrothgar Hype Caboose!! toot toot!! <3

Join Br'i and the "Emperor of Orc Town" (is that even a real place?? Is that even a real title?? I think he may have buffed his resume!) as they dance through majestic Wrothgar! *1080p viewing
Majestic:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8ZK8333jrk
Many thanks to Khorev for playing Emperor L.L. Khorev!
Music: "High Score" - Terminite & Panda Eyes

Imperial City Hype!
The Baws of IC will get your toes tappin... or else!
Crank your speakers and get to dancing!!

My tribute to the IC and its many deadly predators <3 *1080p viewing
Baws:
https://youtu.be/MwPm3aXi5L4
Many thanks to Vapour WaxCloud for playing the friendly Xivkyn!
Music: "Saturday" - Flaremode
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

The first of the dance video series, Legit, features Craglorn, Coldharbour and *mainly* AD zones.
(This one was a challenge due to my 22K bounty at the time.) *1080p viewing
Legit:
https://youtu.be/pqWhspAmkzw
Many thanks to Pol Quartz for playing Mannimarco Pol-o!
Music: "Arcane" - Leaf

I love the emotes in ESO and have abused used them earnestly since day 1. <3
Thanks ESO for the gorgeous and fun game!
  • CirithValaria
    CirithValaria
    ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome videos!
    Well made and perfectly edited. Happy times! :)

EDIT: ESO Live material for sure!
    Edited by CirithValaria on September 23, 2015 4:50PM
    Motto:
    “What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us...
    What we have done for others and the world, it remains and is immortal...”

About me:
    @Cirith-Valar'ia & @Lilith-Valar'ia (in-game)
    | hardcore-casual | pc-eu / ps4-eu | pve | pvp | player since early beta | subscriber since early-launch |
    | The Sanctum Sanctorum - founder & guild master |

Characters:
    @Cirith-Valar'ia(pc-eu)
    Cirith Valar'ia | Dunmer (F) | Lady of Light, Templar DD (stamina) | (ex)VR 16 | Aldmeri Dominion (Master Crafter - all crafts, traits & styles.)
    Nezghul Sithis | Breton (F) | Winter Ward, Warden Tank (magic) | lvl 50 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Hakrate Hecate | Orc (F) | Dying Light, Templar DD (stamina, PvP) | lvl 50 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Tummien-Vesien-Tulkki | Argonian (M) | Blood Shield, Nightblade Tank (magic) | (ex)VR 16 | Ebonheart Pact
    Valonkantaja | Argonian (F) | Healer of the Hist, Templar Healer | (ex)VR 16 | Ebonheart Pact
    Tulenvalaja | Argonian (M) | Guardian of the Hist, Dragonknight DD (magic) | (ex)VR 16 | Ebonheart Pact
    Kuolon-Raatojen-Kaitsija | Argonian (M) | Corpsekeeper of the Hist, Necromancer Tank (magic) | lvl 20 | Ebonheart Pact
    Kal-Mah | Argonian (F) | Spawn of Wamasu, Sorcerer Tank (magic) | (ex)VR 16 | Ebonheart Pact
    Puutiainen | Bosmer (F) | Horny Ravager, Sorcerer DD (stamina) | (ex)VR 16 | Daggerfall Covenant
    Musta-Surma | Khajiit (F) | Nightpawler, Nightblade DD - thief/murderer (stamina) | (ex)VR 16 | Daggerfall Covenant
    T'Sok Shiar | Altmer (F) | Touched by Daedra, Sorcerer DD (magic) | (ex)VR 1 | Daggerfall Covenant (Master Cook - all recipes.)
    S'auron | Khajiit (M) | Poison Paw, Dragonknight DD (stamina) | lvl 50 | Daggerfall Covenant
    (1100CP)

@Lilith-Valar'ia(pc-eu)
    Lilith Valar'ia | Dunmer (F) | Phœnix, Dragonknight Healer | lvl 25 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Stormpaw | Khajiit (F) | Cpt. Pirate Puss, Sorcerer DD (stamina) | lvl 25 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Iliath Valar'ia | Dunmer (F) | Storm Ward, Sorcerer Tank (magic) | lvl 25 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Haudantakainen | Argonian (M) | Pale Avenger, Nightblade DD (magic) | lvl 25 | Ebonheart Pact
    Kira Tal'Shiar | Breton (F) | Warrior of Light, Templar DD (magic) | lvl 10 | Ebonheart Pact
    Sunpaw | Khajiit (M) | Crescent Moon Guardian, Templar Tank (stamina, PvP) | lvl 40 | Daggerfall Covenant
    Shangri Shadowtusk | Orc (F) | Shadowtusk, Nightblade DD (stamina) | lvl 50 | Daggerfall Covenant
    (180CP)

@CirithValaria(ps4-eu)
    Topaz-dar | Khajiit (F) | Mysticat, Sorcerer DD (stamina) | lvl 5 | Aldmeri Dominion
    Her-Frozen-Heart | Argonian (F) | Frozen Shield, Warden Tank (magicka) | lvl 5 | Daggerfall Covenant
    Neazgûl | Redguard (F) | Bear Matron, Warden DD (stamina) | lvl 50 | Daggerfall Covenant
    (160CP)
  • Circuitica
    Circuitica
    ✭✭✭
    I love your videos. The choreography is amazing. All those matching emotes and timings. Awesome work!
    That's what a dose of reality does for you. Never touch the stuff myself.

Circuitica - Dunmer Dragonknight (AD) | Black Wind, Fire and Steel
    Nokkonen - Bosmer Sorcerer (DC) | Scholar of Storm Magic
    Suhisee Kaislikossa - Argonian Nightblade (EP) | Assassin in Shadows
    Tiikerililja - Khajiit Templar (DC) | Princess of Warm Sands
    Tulimir - Khajiit Dragonknight (EP) | Fiery Puss
    Myrskytuuli - Argonian Sorcerer (EP) | Hatchling of Thunder
    Dovepaw - Khajiit Templar (AD) | Reaper of Light
    Pörröpeppu - Khajiit Nightblade (DC) | Black Death's Twin Sister

tigers-and-lilies.tumblr.com/ | https://facebook.com/tiikerililja/
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmao this was the best thing I've seen in a long time. I have an extremely short attention span, but I watched the entire thing with a grin on my face. The music and scenes fit together perfectly. Really good job!
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Haha, that's beautiful

a little something for your next twitch thing @ZOS_GinaBruno ? :)
  • Time4Adventure
    Time4Adventure
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for watching, fellow adventurers! They are a lot of fun to make, both the actual shoots as well as the editing.
    (some of my personal favorite bits are the background actions with/and random player/npc interactions)

I have a few more planned in my head... but, after this last one, I need a short break from dancing videos to PvP a bit... I am desperate for blood... most likely the player getting killed will be me...but blood WILL be spilt!!

@Alucardo - that gives me a great idea for a new tagline for my channel: "Br'itsa in ESO - Safer than Ritalin - Your kids will thank you!" :p /facepalm /lol

Thanks a lot, all! I really appreciate the comments! <3
  • ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great videos, @Time4Adventure! :)
    Jason Leavey
    Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
    Staff Post
  • Time4Adventure
    Time4Adventure
    ✭✭✭
    w00t!
    Thanks, JL!! Great hair! B):*:p
  • Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good stuff! These videos put a big smile on my face as I watched them :)
    PC NA | @AkinosPvP 1vX/Small Scaler, Raid Leader, Youtuber and Twitch.tv Streamer.MAGICKA MELEE IS LIFE!Magplar, MagDK, Magden, Magblade, Magsorc & Magcro PvP/Build videos & moretwitch.tv/akinospvp
  • Time4Adventure
    Time4Adventure
    ✭✭✭
    Updated OP with new Wrothgar vid - Hype Caboose rollin through!! :D
    Thank you for watching!
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These videos are amazing. ZOS should use them to promote the game. And pay you to make more of them. Great work!
  • Time4Adventure
    Time4Adventure
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you @zyk
    /bow

Soon.
  • Time4Adventure
    Time4Adventure
    ✭✭✭
    Updated OP with new dance video, Automaton.
    So many bots, so little time...

Thank you, as always, for watching!
    :p
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Awesome videos! :D
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
  • Time4Adventure
    Time4Adventure
    ✭✭✭
    /bow Thank you @Glaiceana
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another amazing video by Bri! I am honored to have participated. I am still /phewing! (is it hot in here...?)
  • HaldaAinur
    HaldaAinur
    ✭✭✭
    I won't lie- I'd love to see what you'd do with a story based music video, as you seem to have a knack for playing the right angles. :)
  • Time4Adventure
    Time4Adventure
    ✭✭✭
    @zyk /bucketsplash Don't you have a zerg to bomb?? :p heh /honor

@HaldaAinur Thank you!! I won't lie - it is on the docket :D I shall be expanding on this series quite regularly in the coming months and a story is definitely in the works. And thank you for your comment on the angles - it is a big part of the fun!

• Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Awesome videos! :star: And all those gestures turned into dancing moves = nice idea!
    My fav video is "Baws" - I also like to dance in ESO, and 95% of my "partners" are NPCs, but dancing near angry monsters is something I haven't even thought of :D
  • dem0n1k
    dem0n1k
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very cool videos Time4Adventure :) I have watched them all & enjoyed them all!

I think there are some racial /dance moves I need to try out! :D
    NA Server [PC] -- Mostly Ebonheart Pact, Mostly.
  • Time4Adventure
    Time4Adventure
    ✭✭✭
    @Fischblut Thank you!! :smile: It is a challenge working within the limitations of the chars to create some semblance of choreography! And you simply MUST try dancing near angry monsters!! You 100% haven't really played ESO until you /dancebosmer next to an angry, giant monster! (I humbly request not to send your armor repair bill to me, pas de deux with monsters can be a pricey endeavor! - disclaimer. :wink: )

@dem0n1k Thank you very much! :smiley: I use an add-on with the ability to keybind emotes to my keyboard. This way, no matter where in Tamriel I am, I can produce those emotes quickly! Although I recommend NOT keybinding the key directly adjacent to your skill-bar keys - unless you enjoy extreme RP and accidentally /shakefist instead of using cloak when a large army is rushing your way. :s If console... I apologize for the tease. :'(

Currently editing the TG vid, so I should have another piece up within the week.
    Thank you everyone for having as much fun watching as I have making them! <3
  • dem0n1k
    dem0n1k
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Time4Adventure :D sif console! PC master race! /handsonhips

I just discovered last night that difference sexes do different racial dances! /dancedunmer for males looks quite different to how female toons do it. Is it the same for all racial dances?

Looking forward to your TG video! I also enjoyed your Cyrodiil fighting videos (even though I am a red) :D
  • Time4Adventure
    Time4Adventure
    ✭✭✭
    @dem0n1k B):D

Yes - each racial dance has a unique version for each gender! I think there are only 2 racial dances that are nearly identical for both male and female chars... Altmer and Nord.

Check this vid @Elloa created : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dg3cfYEokz8
    She has a side by side of each racial dance with both a male and female version. I reference it frequently when I plan the choreography. It helps me visualize the movement.

You are ...a...Red?!!?? .... I am afraid this is the end of our conversation... filthy dirty red. /spit
    (LOL, I tease!!! My RP can be too stronk sometimes! I love both Reds and Blues!! Without your teams, the world would be too banana-y)

My PvP vids are purely for fun! I am a terribad pug but I have so much fun in Cyro, it is my favorite part of the game.

I am on NA server and planning a Cyrodiil dance video. It is a long way off yet, but it is on the list of "to do's" I am trying to connect with PvPers on all sides of the war who wouldn't mind participating in a little silliness for a few hours. If you are NA and interested, send me a message I will add you in game. Like I said, it isn't going to happen in the immediate future, but I am trying to start the process of finding some people who might be interested. And THANK YOU, dem0n1k. /honor
  • dem0n1k
    dem0n1k
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @dem0n1k B):D

You are ...a...Red?!!?? .... I am afraid this is the end of our conversation... filthy dirty red. /spit
    (LOL, I tease!!! My RP can be too stronk sometimes! I love both Reds and Blues!! Without your teams, the world would be too banana-y)

Haha :D After a few PVP fights go against you it's very easy to start hating those non faction colours :D /fistshake damn yellows! always zerging me !
    My PvP vids are purely for fun! I am a terribad pug but I have so much fun in Cyro, it is my favorite part of the game.

I am on NA server and planning a Cyrodiil dance video. It is a long way off yet, but it is on the list of "to do's" I am trying to connect with PvPers on all sides of the war who wouldn't mind participating in a little silliness for a few hours. If you are NA and interested, send me a message I will add you in game. Like I said, it isn't going to happen in the immediate future, but I am trying to start the process of finding some people who might be interested. And THANK YOU, dem0n1k. /honor

Same here... PVP can be a bit frustrating at times but it's where the action is at! :D

Yup, I am on NA server... I have toons in BWB (non-vet alts) & in Haderus. I would be up for some cross-faction dance offs :D Unless this is yet another yellow trap to sucker me in! /narrowseyes. :D
  • Time4Adventure
    Time4Adventure
    ✭✭✭
    **OP Updated with naughty new vid from a filthy thief!! She will steal your hearts and your wallets...but mostly your wallets.
    >:) Hew's Bane DLC Hype Train! >:) **

dem0n1k wrote: »
    Same here... PVP can be a bit frustrating at times but it's where the action is at! :D

Yup, I am on NA server... I have toons in BWB (non-vet alts) & in Haderus. I would be up for some cross-faction dance offs :D Unless this is yet another yellow trap to sucker me in! /narrowseyes. :D

/laugh /cheer
    ... actually, that is a brilliant idea!!

"BE A STAR!! Casting call for Blues and Reds... auditions at the Fare farmhouse... top floor. No gear permitted during auditions."
    /rubhands
    Excellent (Mr Burns)

I will make sure to add you in game, @dem0n1k! :D Thank you again!!
    Edited by Time4Adventure on March 29, 2016 3:50PM
  • dem0n1k
    dem0n1k
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another great music video @Time4Adventure :D

Superb choreography! & new emotes!
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Don't believe Bri's lies!! She's an excellent PVP player!
  • Time4Adventure
    Time4Adventure
    ✭✭✭
    Updated OP with furry new video!
    It's all about the purry!

/thankyou as always for watching!

(DB video in production)
  • Martol
    Martol
    ✭✭✭
    A lot of great music in here i like it!
    i jest wanna git gud ;_;
  • Time4Adventure
    Time4Adventure
    ✭✭✭
    /thank you kindly, @Martol ! :D I agree with you on the music. /thumbsup /cheer

OP UPDATED with new Dark Brotherhood DLC Special!
    Hail Gambling Debts...er...Sithis.
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Wow! I think I'm a little more envious of your video editing skills. These are top notch and refined. Great job! Really enjoyed the work you put in.