The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

TALONS CC IS BLOCKABLE! Thanks ZOS!

• Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So DK's going to have to wait until 1.8 for a fix? This is ridiculous.

Well, we thought they would fix our "execute" in 1.7 and they made it worse instead. I think the best we can hope for is that they fix it in 4.2.

Edited by Armitas on September 16, 2015 9:12PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No, in 1.8 someone at ZOS will accidentally click the delete button thus removing DKs from the game forever.
    Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

EP | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 50 | Former Emperor of Haderus & Chillrend |
    EP | Phobos | Altmer Nightblade | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Cheezus Sliced | Argonian Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 30 |
    EP | Eterno Tempesta | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 33 |
    DC | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 12 |
    DC | Divine Storm | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 04 |
    EP | Pocket Vortex | Bosmer Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 24 |
    EP | Vortexman | Redguard DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 28 |
    EP | Fungal Growth | Argonian Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Eternal Guardian | Bosmer Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 13 |
    and a few other random toons

Teaching by example > https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5479085#Comment_5479085
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

No, in 1.8 someone at ZOS will accidentally click the delete button thus removing DKs from the game forever.

I'd be good with it. DK is just a Red Herring at this point, with no indication that it will change. This thread is a fine testament to that.
    Edited by Armitas on September 16, 2015 9:18PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    2 days and no word from ZOS. Not even a "we're looking into it." This is the most poorly managed game I have ever played.

Brian Wheeler in a Twitch channel last night when confronted over a barrage of questions and issues said "Post it on the Forums" and then left soon thereafter.

The frustration level is palpable out there.
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • Fruitdog
    Fruitdog
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ezareth wrote: »
    2 days and no word from ZOS. Not even a "we're looking into it." This is the most poorly managed game I have ever played.

Brian Wheeler in a Twitch channel last night when confronted over a barrage of questions and issues said "Post it on the Forums" and then left soon thereafter.

I would say what I think of Wheeler but unfortunately the only thing ZOS is good at is policing the forums and I think I'm about out of mod strikes.
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ezareth wrote: »

I saw that stream. When I heard it I thought, "well my impression of the forums is that it's like putting your suggestion in the trash can". I know that's not what he meant but as far as impressions go that is exactly what we anticipate from putting it on the forums.

If Brian is lurking the twitch is fun to watch and it needn't get heavy with deep questions like an ESO live episode. It was an effective response to keep it light. My comment is just in regard to the nature and impressions of the forums themselves not the twitch.
    Edited by Armitas on September 16, 2015 10:25PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    A certain DK changed his name to PERMAREKT several days ago, I believe his actions are responsible for the current status of Talons.
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • hammayolettuce
    hammayolettuce
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump

(Still waiting on a response from ZOS.)

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BrianWheeler
    Snü (Magicka DK) ♥ Thnu (Stamplar) ♥ Pizza for Breakfast (Magplar) ♥ Sparklefingers (Magicka Sorc) ♥
    Bean and Cheese Burrito (Magicka DK) ♥ Snurrito (Stamplar) ♥
    DARFAL COVANT
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We should ask Eric as he is the leading combat designer but he doesnt have an account on the forums :neutral: . I guess it is just not fun to root the enemies around you in PvP. It is more fun to let them go :smile: .
    Because I can!
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Bashev wrote: »
    We should ask Eric as he is the leading combat designer but he doesnt have an account on the forums :neutral: . I guess it is just not fun to root the enemies around you in PvP. It is more fun to let them go :smile: .

Proper DKs operate under a Catch and Release ethos. It is more humane.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Dreyloch
    Dreyloch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When does Camelot Unchained come about? Please tell me its designers actually PvP.

Here is what DKs have had to endure during the past year and a half.
    • DK Standard - Nerfed. Cost increased by 25%.
    • Fiery Grip - Nerfed. Players can immunize themselves by being at a slightly different elevation
    • Searing Strike - Pointless. Unlimited resources + trend toward burst damage made this skill moot.
    • Fiery Breath - Pointless. See above.
    • Flame Lash - Nerfed. DKs one decent skill got hit with a cooldown.
    • Inferno - Nerfed, Redundant, and the winner of the most useless morph in the game (Sea of Flames) .
    • Kindling - Rendered moot. Sources of burning procs are much fewer in latest patch.
    • Dark Talons - Probably most nerfed skill in game. Now it doesn't even root.
    • Dragon Blood - Worthless. We're all scrambling for resto staffs now.
    • Reflective Scales. Nerfed. 4 projectiles and does not always reflect stealth attacks.
    • Inhale. Nerfed. Only three targets.
    • Iron Skin. Pointless for non-dedicated tanks with new blocking nerf.
    • Molten Weapons. Rendered impractical. A short duration buff, that allows an heavy attack to function as an execute. Huh? Isn't the point of an execute to finish off an opponent quickly?
    • Obsidian shield. Just call it Igneous now. There was a time the fragmented morph was competitive.
    • Ash Cloud. Completely Changed. DKs lost the protection they need for a ranged DoT they don't need.
    • Battle Roar. Nerfed. DKs relied on ultimates for resource regeneration.

This does not even consider the nerfing of the (magicka) DKs primary weapon, the destruction staff, the dubious changes to the block mechanic that served as the DKs primary means of defense, and lack of compelling stamina options such that one stamina DK has a single class ability slotted on his bar: Take Flight.

The only DK skill that needed adjustment for the past year is the cheesey Fossilize morph of petrify...which to my knowledge ZoS still allows to act as a double stamina drain.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Soo much truth right there, it's like seeing the holy flame on the mountain side.

Therefore, nothing will ever be balanced. Cry will continue. This game will be trash binned when CU comes out.

P.S. wish I could do an insightful, agree, AND awesome for Joy's post.
    Edited by Dreyloch on September 17, 2015 3:27PM
    "The fear of Death, is often worse than death itself"
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Seriously? He doesn't even have a forum account on his own dang forum? That explains so much in the game right now. The disapointment just keeps piling up.

Keep acting like we aren't here and soon enough we won't be.
    Edited by Armitas on September 17, 2015 3:26PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Someone has been watching too much Disney
    Edited by Etaniel on September 17, 2015 3:34PM
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Huckdabuck
    Huckdabuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amateur hour at ZOS is starting to become a professional requirement for employment. :/
    Texashighelf - VR16 Sorcerer EP NA - FILTHY BARBARIAN
    Texasimperial - VR16 Dragonknight EP NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas'Imperial - VR16 Dragonknight DC NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas-Imperial - VR16 Templar DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Highelf - VR16 Sorcerer DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Imperial - VR16 Nightblade DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    It's a very grey area.
  • hammayolettuce
    hammayolettuce
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghostbane wrote: »

Proper DKs operate under a Catch and Release ethos. It is more humane.

I didn't choose this lifestyle, it chose me.
    Snü (Magicka DK) ♥ Thnu (Stamplar) ♥ Pizza for Breakfast (Magplar) ♥ Sparklefingers (Magicka Sorc) ♥
    Bean and Cheese Burrito (Magicka DK) ♥ Snurrito (Stamplar) ♥
    DARFAL COVANT
  • Ishammael
    Ishammael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    When does Camelot Unchained come about? Please tell me its designers actually PvP.

Here is what DKs have had to endure during the past year and a half.
    • DK Standard - Nerfed. Cost increased by 25%.
    • Fiery Grip - Nerfed. Players can immunize themselves by being at a slightly different elevation
    • Searing Strike - Pointless. Unlimited resources + trend toward burst damage made this skill moot.
    • Fiery Breath - Pointless. See above.
    • Flame Lash - Nerfed. DKs one decent skill got hit with a cooldown.
    • Inferno - Nerfed, Redundant, and the winner of the most useless morph in the game (Sea of Flames) .
    • Kindling - Rendered moot. Sources of burning procs are much fewer in latest patch.
    • Dark Talons - Probably most nerfed skill in game. Now it doesn't even root.
    • Dragon Blood - Worthless. We're all scrambling for resto staffs now.
    • Reflective Scales. Nerfed. 4 projectiles and does not always reflect stealth attacks.
    • Inhale. Nerfed. Only three targets.
    • Iron Skin. Pointless for non-dedicated tanks with new blocking nerf.
    • Molten Weapons. Rendered impractical. A short duration buff, that allows an heavy attack to function as an execute. Huh? Isn't the point of an execute to finish off an opponent quickly?
    • Obsidian shield. Just call it Igneous now. There was a time the fragmented morph was competitive.
    • Ash Cloud. Completely Changed. DKs lost the protection they need for a ranged DoT they don't need.
    • Battle Roar. Nerfed. DKs relied on ultimates for resource regeneration.

This does not even consider the nerfing of the (magicka) DKs primary weapon, the destruction staff, the dubious changes to the block mechanic that served as the DKs primary means of defense, and lack of compelling stamina options such that one stamina DK has a single class ability slotted on his bar: Take Flight.

The only DK skill that needed adjustment for the past year is the cheesey Fossilize morph of petrify...which to my knowledge ZoS still allows to act as a double stamina drain.

Good list.

I'll add a couple of additional observations:
    1. The change from dynamic to static ultimate generation was the single biggest nerf to DK (patch 1.6).
    2. Draw essence is now a DK's best self-heal. (When it hits 3 targets it outperforms Dragon Blood in every scenario. And its better than the flame lash heal because it is not a HoT. And it scales with spell damage / max magicka.)
    3. DKs have no gap-closer, no execute, no (viable) self-heal, and no escape. (LOL) In patches 1.5 and prior this wasn't a huge deal because DKs had outrageous sustain with dynamic ultimate generation. In 1.6 Dragon Blood heal and blocking helped the DK stay alive until an ultimate could be used to regenerate stats (based on your mana pool).
    4. Shifting standing is now really, really good -- but only because of the asinine 50% damage debuff. Approximately 30s heal debuff with a root that can be used twice.
    5. List of useless DK skills in PvP: Fiery Grip (both morphs), Stone Fist (both morphs), Magma Armor (both morphs), Dragon Blood (both morphs), Fragmented Shield, Inferno (both morphs). That is 6 out of 18, i.e. one third. What other class can claim this many?
    6. Dragon Leap (both morphs) scales with the Mighty passive. Why? This is the only ultimate in the game which does so.

Bottom line is this: DK was never the highest damage class (except in some static PvE fights). Even when it was the king of Cyrodiil. It relied on defense, sustained damage (via fire DoTs, damage return), area/movement denial (cinder storm, Bats, Standard, Talons), and idiot opponents (wings). Magicka DK is a shadow of its former self.
  • Kobaal
    Kobaal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ishammael wrote: »
    Yonkit wrote: »
    Armitas wrote: »
    Can you please just stop developing the DK. Just leave us where we are at, don't even worry about fixing molten armaments which is only working 40% of the time. Some of us still have a reason to play DK, but if you keep up the good work that reason will be lost.

Honestly I'd just like the option to have that reimburse my DK for another class. Or a few million gold, but mostly another class.

A few million? Probably ten at this point, considering how many times they've said, "WE'RE NOT RAISING THE VR CAP," and then raised it.

DK in a hard spot right now.

Would you say that spot is Igneous?
    Kobaal - VR16 Dragon Knight - PC [NA] Azura Star
    Kobaal Shadowborn - VR16 NightBlade - PC [NA] Azura Star
    Kobaal Stormborn- VR3 Sorcerer - PC [NA] Azura Star
    Fat Old Templar - lvl 19 Templar - PC [NA] BwB
  • willymchilybily
    willymchilybily
    ✭✭✭✭
    It is unfortunate there has been no response. I don't know what there is to decide. It is I expect not meant to work like this. Else why didn't they tell us it would? They seem so open, and communications about changes normally come reasonably quickly. But the lack of response seems to indicate they also have no real issue with this bug.

I expect when this filters up to the decision makers to decide is this what we want to be happening to this skill the response is wait and see how it pans out in pvp. So no decision and no response
    PSN - WarpPigeon - Guild: TheSyndicate - EU, Ebonheart Pact
    Dragon Knight [Magicka] - 720 - Stormproof
    Night Blade [Magicka] - 720 - Stormproof
    Sorcerer [Magicka] - 720 - Flawless Conqueror
    Templar [Magicka] - 720 - Stormproof
    Dragon Knight [Stamina] - 720 - Stormproof
    Night Blade [Stamina] - 720 - Stormproof
    Sorcerer [Stamina] - 720
  • Domander
    Domander
    ✭✭✭✭✭

While I don't like to be too quick to judge, I would like it if he knew the actual names of abilities (I do), but more often than not he doesn't. He also calls magicka "mana".

Things like this make me wonder.
    Edited by Domander on September 18, 2015 1:19AM
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    WTB Agility pieces and large butter knife.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • manny254
    manny254
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Domander wrote: »

While I don't like to be too quick to judge, I would like it if he knew the actual names of abilities (I do), but more often than not he doesn't. He also calls magicka "mana".

Having had the opportunity to engage in feed back session with Wrobel this is what I have to say about him. Despite many things I may disagree with I have to conclude that he is one of the members of the development team that does genuinely try their best with good intention for the game. When we did have this feedback session it was supposed to be around and hour, but I think we ended up talking with Eric for about another 1 and a half hours. Making it about 2 and a half hours total. That is not something he had to do. He kept on going in the conversation because he actually wanted to hear what the players had to think. When we discussed changes in 1.6 or ideas of our own it generally ended in a discussion about the logical reasoning behind them. It was very interesting to hear everything he had to say about the games skills.

In general I would just say don't be to hard on the guy. I personally do disagree with a lot of changes, but while not the most well spoken individual he certainly is one of those working the hardest.
    - Mojican
  • Domander
    Domander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    manny254 wrote: »

Having had the opportunity to engage in feed back session with Wrobel this is what I have to say about him. Despite many things I may disagree with I have to conclude that he is one of the members of the development team that does genuinely try their best with good intention for the game. When we did have this feedback session it was supposed to be around and hour, but I think we ended up talking with Eric for about another 1 and a half hours. Making it about 2 and a half hours total. That is not something he had to do. He kept on going in the conversation because he actually wanted to hear what the players had to think. When we discussed changes in 1.6 or ideas of our own it generally ended in a discussion about the logical reasoning behind them. It was very interesting to hear everything he had to say about the games skills.

In general I would just say don't be to hard on the guy. I personally do disagree with a lot of changes, but while not the most well spoken individual he certainly is one of those working the hardest.

Well, that's good to know.
  • Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...he is one of the members of the development team that does genuinely try their best with good intention for the game....
    ...he kept on going in the conversation because he actually wanted to hear what the players had to think...

trmp1.gif
    Well I don't think so.. If this product is solely updated according to the community's oppinion for the good health of the game, I dont even know what to say. And I don't see any hard work at all. Just some quick fixes here and there and blanket nerfs since last 2 update instead of going deep into it. What he said to you is just PR imo.

Or maybe I'm just so pessimistic.
    Edited by Soris on September 18, 2015 7:32AM
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
  • manny254
    manny254
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Soris wrote: »
    ...he is one of the members of the development team that does genuinely try their best with good intention for the game....
    ...he kept on going in the conversation because he actually wanted to hear what the players had to think...

trmp1.gif
    Well I don't think so.. If this product is solely updated according to the community's oppinion for the good health of the game, I dont even know what to say. And I don't see any hard work at all. Just some quick fixes here and there and blanket nerfs since last 2 update instead of going deep into it. What he said to you is just PR imo.

Or maybe I'm just so pessimistic.

Actually I am trying to imply the opposite. He is not good at PR. He is not the best at public speaking. What I am trying to say is do not discredit him because he is not the most well spoken person in the live streams etc.
    Edited by manny254 on September 18, 2015 7:38AM
    - Mojican
  • contact.opiumb16_ESO
    glak wrote: »
    And now even if it is a bug we have to wait at least a week for it to be fixed because they only hotfix important stuff, like exp grinds.
    It likely will be fixed in the next patch.
    MMMMMMM let the dk's die a slow death while their skills are stripped of all effectiveness one by one.
    DK goes the way of the Templar? Not to worry.

jabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjabjab

see your class is fine

Yeah templars are fine, they have 2 usable skills : jabs and breath of life, enough to make a build :)

BTW templars and Dk's are the 2 lost class. Let's all reroll NB and sorcerers (damn i hate playing with my sorcerer, so dumb playstyle !), we'll be fine
    Edited by contact.opiumb16_ESO on September 18, 2015 7:58AM
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Thanks for sharing that, that is good to hear.
    Edited by Armitas on September 18, 2015 4:49PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • drzycki_ESO
    drzycki_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I tried using Talons last night in IC and they rarely landed and are officially off my bar.

With all the nerfs, the only reason to be a DK right now is if you like the pretty flappy wings or you already have a DK and consider leveling a new character extremely painful. Both of those apply to me.

Please fix my Dragon Knight.
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I tried using Talons last night in IC and they rarely landed and are officially off my bar.

With all the nerfs, the only reason to be a DK right now is if you like the pretty flappy wings or you already have a DK and consider leveling a new character extremely painful. Both of those apply to me.

Wings are so bugged. Or probably you cast them and all players animation cancel and attack you and literally in 0.5 seconds all 4 projectiles are reflected back and the big meteor hit you in your face. It doesnt matter that you casted wings for that meteor. I have only on VR character my DK. I loved him so much but I gave up. I started to level a NB.

Because I can!
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

As long as MOBS are not blocking, they stay on mine. Enemy players are more dangerous and get first priority anyway, except for bannermen.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_BrianWheeler Could we please get an ETA on this problem ? Thank you.
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug