The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

TALONS CC IS BLOCKABLE! Thanks ZOS!

• remedios17
    remedios17
    ✭✭✭
    Etaniel wrote: »
    Just to follow up on this, we will be reverting this change (likely in the next update) so Talons will no longer be blockable.

Soooo we'll have to wait a few months for it to be reverted??

You know the answer my friend as always :D XD

d81e122cf880f7750d2cb8085ae5316b17c2664312715ca89aedb65cfaab1e03.jpg

Guildmaster of the Order of the Magna Ge - social guild EP EU with 200+ members from all levels, all over the world, forming a nice relaxed, friendly - and a bit crazy - community - check us out at orderofthemagnage.guildlaunch.com or whisper me in game.
  • willymchilybily
    willymchilybily
    ✭✭✭✭
    TBH next update is probably not long off, they have alot of bugs they aim to patch, they probably have a lot of teams working on it but will have to patch things in stages. priority being that IC exploit with trap, i cant see them waiting 2 months to fix that. so if talons revert comes in at the "next patch" as is "likely" then we will all be happy again :) sooner than expected. Still woefully terrible at killing but happy.
    Edited by willymchilybily on September 24, 2015 12:04PM
    PSN - WarpPigeon - Guild: TheSyndicate - EU, Ebonheart Pact
    Dragon Knight [Magicka] - 720 - Stormproof
    Night Blade [Magicka] - 720 - Stormproof
    Sorcerer [Magicka] - 720 - Flawless Conqueror
    Templar [Magicka] - 720 - Stormproof
    Dragon Knight [Stamina] - 720 - Stormproof
    Night Blade [Stamina] - 720 - Stormproof
    Sorcerer [Stamina] - 720
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    TBH next update is probably not long off, they have alot of bugs they aim to patch, they probably have a lot of teams working on it but will have to patch things in stages. priority being that IC exploit with trap, i cant see them waiting 2 months to fix that. so if talons revert comes in at the "next patch" as is "likely" then we will all be happy again :) sooner than expected. Still woefully terrible at killing but happy.

You must be new here.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just to follow up on this, we will be reverting this change (likely in the next update) so Talons will no longer be blockable.

Well. wont be this week.

happy-sih.gif
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • Huckdabuck
    Huckdabuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So what's the ETA?
    Texashighelf - VR16 Sorcerer EP NA - FILTHY BARBARIAN
    Texasimperial - VR16 Dragonknight EP NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas'Imperial - VR16 Dragonknight DC NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas-Imperial - VR16 Templar DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Highelf - VR16 Sorcerer DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Imperial - VR16 Nightblade DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    It's a very grey area.
  • _Chaos
    _Chaos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huckdabuck wrote: »
    So what's the ETA?

Orsinium.
    'Chaos
  • Nafirian
    Nafirian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And now even if it is a bug we have to wait at least a week for it to be fixed because they only hotfix important stuff, like exp grinds.

#JustZOSThings People exploiting camo hunter and trap? or other exploits running the experience for other people? Naah we can leave that. WAIT EXP GRINDS? QUICK HOT FIX :worried:
    Edited by Nafirian on September 28, 2015 4:18PM
  • Huckdabuck
    Huckdabuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huckdabuck wrote: »
    So what's the ETA?

Orsinium.

Quit stalking my posts Chaos! Go take more bathroom photos for your TS avatar!
    It's a very grey area.
  • Takllin
    Takllin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nafirian wrote: »
    And now even if it is a bug we have to wait at least a week for it to be fixed because they only hotfix important stuff, like exp grinds.

#JustZOSThings People exploiting camo hunter and trap? or other exploits running the experience for other people? Naah we can leave that. WAIT EXP GRINDS? QUICK HOT FIX :worried:

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/220552/hotfix-9-28-15-trap-beast they just created the exception to the rule :P
    Jadokis - AD Redguard DK v16 AR 18
    Jàsènn - AD Orc Templar 47 AR 10
    Jessèn - AD Dunmer DK v16 AR 9 - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade

Tekllin - AD Altmer Sorcerer v16 AR 18 (Ret.)
    Tekklin - AD Bosmer Nightblade v16 AR 12 (Ret.)
    Jasenn - DC Imperial Templar v16 AR 18 (Ret.)
    Jasènn - DC Orc Sorcerer v16 AR 15 (Ret.)
  • _Chaos
    _Chaos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Takllin wrote: »

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/220552/hotfix-9-28-15-trap-beast they just created the exception to the rule :P

I thought it was proccing more than it was supposed to and instantaneous? Was Minor Force really the issue? :|
    How about that skill lockout associated with it?

WAI. GG.

Now if you don't mind me, I'll be taking selfies on the porcelain.
    Edited by _Chaos on September 28, 2015 4:30PM
    'Chaos
  • Huckdabuck
    Huckdabuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This is just so awesomesauce!!!
    It's a very grey area.
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I thought it was proccing more than it was supposed to and instantaneous? Was Minor Force really the issue? :|
    How about that skill lockout associated with it?

WAI. GG.

Now if you don't mind me, I'll be taking selfies on the porcelain.

Its.. related to something they said on ESO Live, I think. They can turn things on and off, like the "Minor Force", or set its effect to zero with a hotfix. But they cant make changes in the WAY things work without a full patch..
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • Takllin
    Takllin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I don't know the actual details behind what's causing the issue but from what I heard it was Minor Force. Will see later when I log in if it's been fixed or not based on the griping.
    Jadokis - AD Redguard DK v16 AR 18
    Jàsènn - AD Orc Templar 47 AR 10
    Jessèn - AD Dunmer DK v16 AR 9 - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade

Tekllin - AD Altmer Sorcerer v16 AR 18 (Ret.)
    Tekklin - AD Bosmer Nightblade v16 AR 12 (Ret.)
    Jasenn - DC Imperial Templar v16 AR 18 (Ret.)
    Jasènn - DC Orc Sorcerer v16 AR 15 (Ret.)
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    DKs, you may now prostrate yourselves in gratitude for my arduous struggles on your behalf, making this thread.

From today's PTS patch notes:
    Draconic Heart
    Dark Talons: This ability’s root is no longer blockable.
    Now, I'm not saying you should send gold ingame to @Kirsi, but I'm also not saying you shouldn't. :wink:
    Edited by Teargrants on October 5, 2015 11:55PM
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yonkit wrote: »
    MMMMMMM let the dk's die a slow death while their skills are stripped of all effectiveness one by one. Next on the list: make leap reflectable by defensive posture.

Hahahaha oh man, I'm laughing and crying all at once
    I could just see myself leaping onto a guy and BAM! Reflected away lol
    Edited by DUTCH_REAPER on October 6, 2015 12:04AM
  • a.skelton92
    a.skelton92
    ✭✭✭
    This is great for everyone including other DKs. The fact talons can be spammed is laughable, just moronic. There needed to be atleast 1 other thing that could prevent it other than break free..

Glad ZOS are cracking down on "one solution for everything" type playstyles/ skills.
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Teargrants wrote: »
    DKs, you may now prostrate yourselves in gratitude for my arduous struggles on your behalf, making this thread.

/Prostate.

Wait I think I did that wrong.
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Armitas wrote: »
    Teargrants wrote: »

/Prostate.

Wait I think I did that wrong.

That reminded me of my doctor's appointment for next week. Thanks
    EU | PC | AD
  • drzycki_ESO
    drzycki_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I am very happy about this change. I can't believe they made it blockable to begin with.