The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

New Prismatic Enchantments

• Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Xeven wrote: »
    Bfish22090 wrote: »
    Xeven wrote: »
    Can all you Prismatic Nerds show up in Haderus Temple District with a pocket full of stones at around 7pm CST? I would like to show you how well real glyphs work.

Thanks for your cooperation.

How's your sorc playing with the streak nerf?
    Not to well.

Not too well.

You're right. Please show up with stones and prismatic enchants, and teach me a lesson.

Woe unto those who doubt the Xevenex.

As a side note, our guildmaster (magicka DK tank) has been using the prismatic runes and is really fond of them. He's pretty OP anyway, though. Like anything else, the prismatic runes are not a cure-all, it's how you use them.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have yet to see one of these essence runes, but that is to be expected considering my usual loot luck. I have planned two tri-stat runes in each of my char setups, simply because that will get me one enchant worth of offspec stat for them, more stamina on my magicka chars and vice versa. The rest will be the main stat single glyphs or health glyphs - I don't think I need more than that.
  • Wedon75ub17_ESO
    Wedon75ub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Be careful that your game isn't lagging when you use one of these glyphs. They're very "glitchy" and I have had at least on two occasions the enchantment show up on the armor piece one way in the preview, but when you execute the enchantment, it either destroys the piece, or does show the stats as it had previously in the preview, and no, they were not being put in small slot items, only head, chest, and legs.
    Nolaman504
    PS4 NA Server
    V16 Breton Templar healer/ DPS
    V16 Kajiit Nightblade One shot
  • I3irchy
    I3irchy
    Got mine out of enchanting writ. Come as a glyph then extracted and got a hakeijo, didn't even know what it was and was bout to waste it on a ta aspect rune but then looked it up and had a massive hard on, but then again mainly magika so it would just shorten that
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I3irchy wrote: »
    Got mine out of enchanting writ. Come as a glyph then extracted and got a hakeijo, didn't even know what it was and was bout to waste it on a ta aspect rune but then looked it up and had a massive hard on, but then again mainly magika so it would just shorten that
    Whoa, really? Was this post-Orsinium patch? I need to make sure to do my enchanting writs!
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • jebuspowers
    jebuspowers
    ✭✭✭
    I have seen some, not often though. I think tanks would probably benefit the most from these things since a good tank uses everything at his disposal to survive.
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have seen some, not often though. I think tanks would probably benefit the most from these things since a good tank uses everything at his disposal to survive.
    That's exactly why my brand spanking new (as in, I just completed it yesterday) set of VR16 tanking gear has gold prismatic enchants on every armour piece. In total I've now got way more resources than I ever had before, and as a tank I use all of them. My VR16 magicka DPS and healing sets will use magicka glyphs rather than prismatic.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Salmonoid
    Salmonoid
    ✭✭✭
    You can craft a Prismatic glyph from the hakeijo rune, you can get them from two different ways that I know of, only from the Imperial City DLC. They may be available to get in Orsinium DLC, I am not sure.

First: A drop from killing Trove Scamps in Imperial Sewers, these are scamps that appear randomly in the sewers and drop good loot.

Second: A drop from killing Molag Bal in the centre of the imperial Sewers.

I'm pretty sure these are the only two ways to get the hakeijo rune.

Edit: Not sure why everyone is telling you about the potency runes, you can just buy them with Telvar stones, please read OP properly before posting guys.
    Edited by Salmonoid on November 4, 2015 8:50PM
    Australian - PS4 NA
    VR16 WoodElf Nightblade

It's not the peel, it's the nana.
  • Serenityx
    Serenityx
    ✭✭✭
    Is it possible this might explain the price differences between high and low level potency runes? Atleast on console, I can not find potency runes under 500 ea in a guild store. The only way to level enchanting is to have thousands to buy others glyphs or craft them on an alt and level 2-3 potency runes should not be listed for 1k ea while level 8-9 are being listed for way under that in bulk.
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hakeijo

Edited by altemriel on October 31, 2017 7:19AM
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    altemriel wrote: »
    Hakeijo

check the date...
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    altemriel wrote: »
    Hakeijo

gesundheit...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • GaunterODim
    GaunterODim
    ✭✭✭✭
    Danke.
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy necro thread Batman!
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    9i9qigd6v6lo.jpg
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apparently Hakeijo can also be obtained via (thread) necromancy. Huh, maybe that's why Mannimarco wanted the Imperial City so badly...
    Edited by VaranisArano on October 31, 2017 12:35PM
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Stop necroing a thread from 2 years ago
  • ZOS_Mika
    ZOS_Mika
    admin
    Because this thread is pretty old, we are going to go ahead and close it down. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.