Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

PTS Patch Notes v2.1.2

• priforce
    priforce
    ✭✭✭
    MrGrimey wrote: »
    No more racial passive changes? I know last time they didn't get added to the notes until later

Is this the last update before pts goes live?

The racial passives that are on the PTS now are what we plan to stick with for the Imperial City live game patch. We will, of course, continue to evaluate how they're doing and encourage your feedback.

Options
  • Nallenil
    Nallenil
    ✭✭✭
    I actually like to play Stamina Sorceror without any stamina buffs to it... I like a challenge. Stamina buffs to Sorcs means more people will play sorcs in general and I don't like other stamina sorcs :( That's just me though :>
    Options
  • Sentinel
    Sentinel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tested cloak on the PTS against those specific skills and found out that they do indeed work! It's a step in the right direction for cloak. Some additional fixes I'd recommend looking at for cloak are: against all other single target abilities, all NPC abilities (from breaking cloak and damaging through cloak when non-aoe, as in, homing rocket projectiles that hit regardless of cloak), and NPC detect. Once cloak is fixed, I'd start also looking into buffing the skill 'revealing flare', as that is nigh useless at the moment and should really have a wider purpose. I do not have a recommended buff for the skill.

Some areas where cloak will always fail: when facing projectile based NPCs, projectile in air, or animation started and player cloaks-> projectile hits anyways and breaks cloak. Similar circumstances against melee NPCs. Some NPCs can somehow break cloak by simply being nearby. An example is when there is a district sweeper engaged in combat, and the player has the pull of the NPC. The player cloaks when teh NPC is doing nothing and yet still gets uncloaked.
    Options
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We're doing our best to get the rest of the changes in as soon as possible. :)

Why do I suddenly picture Gina on the front of the boat. Only, instead of calling "Stroke, Stroke, Stroke" She calling, "Code, Code, Code"

[img]http://img.nauticexpo.com/images_ne/photo-g/eight-skiff-rowing-boat-coxswain-22344-309963.jpg [/img}[/img]
    Edited by Darlgon on August 20, 2015 4:39AM
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
    Options
  • BRogueNZ
    BRogueNZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darlgon wrote: »
    We're doing our best to get the rest of the changes in as soon as possible. :)

Why do I suddenly picture Gina on the front of the boat. Only, instead of calling "Stroke, Stroke, Stroke" She calling, "Code, Code, Code"

Person at the other end of the boat singing "..no no no our boat! someone's forgot the bung, In with a rush the water does gush and we're sinking to the bottom of bug stream.."

second verse same as the first..
    Options
  • TheBonesXXX
    TheBonesXXX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My hybrid Sorc Orc Thunderwolf will be viable with extreme finagling.

12.5s on the detect pot is good stuff, insanely long detect potion timers was a crutch for lack of field awareness, especially when all it takes is a run prison to completely ruin a nightblade.

Looks like there will be some interesting builds in IC.
    Options
  • AshTal
    AshTal
    ✭✭✭✭
    MrGrimey wrote: »
    No more racial passive changes? I know last time they didn't get added to the notes until later

Is this the last update before pts goes live?

The racial passives that are on the PTS now are what we plan to stick with for the Imperial City live game patch. We will, of course, continue to evaluate how they're doing and encourage your feedback.

This makes no sense clearly the Argonian health boost should match the Nord one. Why increase one under powered racial health boost from 3 to 9, but the weakest of all races from 3 to 6 this makes no sense.

We got told in open beta Argonians have the weakest racials of any race and yet it has taken 18 months to get even a small increase which is lower than the Nord increase.
    Options
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes, but you have to remember that Nords are the Master Race :P
    Options
  • Stalwart385
    Stalwart385
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS once again ignores massive negative feedback on "0 stamina regen while blocking" issue.
    Good job ZOS. Im sure ignoring players feedback, feedback from players who actually do PVE tanking is "good for long term health of game"

Actually they are listening to their players because MORE people are for 0% regen while blocking and it is better for the game.

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Trolling & Baiting]

Based on what?

I have polls showing 2:1 against, minimum.
    Options
  • felinith66
    felinith66
    ✭✭✭
    Mojmir wrote: »
    Still need a fix for the vine doors in elden hollow,we have to relog to get through them

This happened to my friend before. Everytime we reached that part of the dungeon she had to relog. Then after the last patch, it went away and she can now enter the vines at will.
    Options
  • jebuspowers
    jebuspowers
    ✭✭✭
    Radiant destruction can now crit? All other dps just became obsolete.
    Options
  • Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Could you stop with hidden nerfes which are not mentioned in any patch notes?

First you change the formula for stamina recovery itself, resulting in much less Stamina Recovery.
    And now you changed it again resulting in even less for both Magicka and Stamina Recovery.

If you don´t what I´m talking about:
    Champion Passives like Mooncalf increasing your recovery based on your FlatStamina Recovery and are multiplicative with other Passives.
    The flat stamina recovery contains your base, set bonus, mundus, enchants AND drinks.
    With the new patch drinks are excluded from that, resulting in an loss of 200-300 Recovery if you run drinks and high champion passives.

Well done.. If you nerf something, please tell us about it. :/

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    R.I.P Dawnbreaker / Auriel´s Bow
    Member of the Arena Guild and the overpowered Banana Squad.
    Nathaerizh aka Cat - Nightblade V16 - EU

- Meow -
    Options
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can anyone confirm if you need to have Siphoning Strikes on more then one bar? Since it's a 15 second buff now and all.
    Edited by GreenSoup2HoT on August 24, 2015 2:52PM
    PS4 NA DC
    Options
  • AmakarGranaen
    AmakarGranaen
    ✭✭✭
    AngryNord wrote: »

I believe you misspoke, you must have meant to say that
    the nords are dumb monkeys.
    Cthulhu is coming, look busy
    Options
  • bigereard
    bigereard
    ✭✭

[*] Fixed an issue where Battle Spirit was applying additively rather than multiplicatively to several abilities, including:
    • Bastion Champion passive
    • Bone Surge
    • Circle of Protection and its morphs
    • Coagulating Blood
    • Daedric Prey
    • Dampen Magic
    • Engulfing Flames
    • Force Siphon and its morphs
    • Hardened Ward
    • Healing Ritual and its morphs
    • Mist Form and its morphs
    • Mystic Guard
    • Poison Injection
    • Puncturing Strikes and its morphs
    • Quick Recovery
    • Quick to Mend
    • Radiant Destruction and its morphs
    • Soul Siphon
    • Sun Shield and its morphs
    • Swallow Soul
    [/list]

How about major/minor defile?
    Is it stack additively with battle spirit?
    Options
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Rat-King wrote: »

Must be an elf... *shakes head*
    Options
  • wraith808
    wraith808
    ✭✭✭✭

Angry? Nord?
    Quasim ibn-Muhammad - VR 12 Redguard Dragon Knight
    Taladriel Vanima - VR 5 Altmer Nightblade
    Ambalyo iyo Bogaadin - VR 1 Redguard Sorceror
    Options
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    wraith808 wrote: »

Angry? Nord?

No, if so I'd have swung the axe :P
    Edited by AngryNord on August 26, 2015 5:09AM
    Options
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can anyone confirm if you need to have Siphoning Strikes on more then one bar? Since it's a 15 second buff now and all.

Yes, thats how active buffs work.

PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
    Options
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Yes, thats how active buffs work.

nooice B) , does caltrop's still proc siphoning strike's?

PS4 NA DC
    Options
  • Hiero_Glyph
    Hiero_Glyph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    deleted [wrong thread].
    Edited by Hiero_Glyph on August 27, 2015 12:49AM
    Options
  • cmabouaf
    cmabouaf
    ✭✭✭
    they seriously took away the unique builds from the game, maxing out stats is even more important than before rather than balancing. Dks can max out resources and get a huge return and sustain still, but nbs now no longer get a return based on stats from siphoning strikes. Zenimax once again fails at balancing out builds. Nightblades are now most only gankers, dks can still perma block, sorcs even more so max out magika.
    Edited by cmabouaf on August 27, 2015 2:29AM
    Options