Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

[PS4/NA/DC] Sisterhood of Tamriel now recruiting! All-female casual/social guild

• Salt-Rose
    Salt-Rose
    ✭✭✭
    We welcome all skill sets and levels! If you would like to play with a fantastic bunch of ladies in Daggerfall, please consider joining us.
    Edited by Salt-Rose on October 6, 2015 3:18AM
    Salt-Rose
    { daggerfall covenant | felquin | altmer | destruction sorcerer }
    . a proud member of the sisterhood of tamriel .
  • Salt-Rose
    Salt-Rose
    ✭✭✭
    Come join us, lovely ladies of the Covenant!

Sisterhood of Tamriel provides a safe, fun, and supportive environment for female-identifying players within the Daggerfall Covenant.

Weekly events like dungeons and PVP, active and helpful crafters, a very lively chat app, and group of amazing women to ride onto the battlefield with! Casual or serious, everyone is incredibly welcoming. Women of all experience levels are encouraged to apply for the guild here: goo.gl/forms/PHVT2KgN6r

For honor, for glory, for Daggerfall!

4rvo2h.jpg
    Edited by Salt-Rose on October 7, 2015 4:08PM
    Salt-Rose
  • kel_818
    kel_818
    Soul Shriven
    I must say how awesome it is to meet such amazing women. To be able to come together one one guild with ladies i have so much in common with. It has added to my experience with ESO.The Sisterhood Of Tamriel has been such a fun place to be whether gaming or dealing with real life. The support, laughs and knowledge is always there and available when you need it.
  • Salt-Rose
    Salt-Rose
    ✭✭✭

Sisterhood of Tamriel provides a safe, fun, and supportive environment for female-identifying players within the Daggerfall Covenant.

Weekly events like dungeons and PVP, active and helpful crafters, a very lively chat app, and group of amazing women to ride onto the battlefield with! Casual or serious, everyone is incredibly welcoming. Women of all experience levels are encouraged to apply for the guild here: goo.gl/forms/PHVT2KgN6r

1zcmk50.png
    Edited by Salt-Rose on October 7, 2015 4:07PM
    Salt-Rose
  • Salt-Rose
    Salt-Rose
    ✭✭✭

30j4rki.jpg

Edited by Salt-Rose on October 8, 2015 1:38PM
    Salt-Rose
  • Salt-Rose
    Salt-Rose
    ✭✭✭

2qmk8xj.jpg
    Salt-Rose
  • Salt-Rose
    Salt-Rose
    ✭✭✭

9hs0ly.jpg
    Salt-Rose
  • Salt-Rose
    Salt-Rose
    ✭✭✭

2e0tezn.png

Salt-Rose
  • Black_Canary15
    If you identify as female and looking for an all female guild well then this is the place for you. Sisterhood of Tamriel is a very fun and supportive guild. I've only been in the guild for awhile but everyone is very friendly and helpful whenever you need it whether it applies to any quests, dungeons, or general questions. So no matter what skill set you have or race feel free to message anybody in this thread for questions or just go ahead and apply :smile:
  • Salt-Rose
    Salt-Rose
    ✭✭✭

vdfktk.png
    Salt-Rose
  • leighdelo
    leighdelo
    ✭✭✭
    We've got big things happening at the Sisterhood of Tamriel! Contests! Dungeons! PVP! Crafting and exchanges for everyone!
    I heart this guild.
    Leighdelo (pronounced LEE-deh-lo)
    GM for Just Tacos
    Tsafirah - AD - Max Level Altmer MagSorc
    Sadé - DC - Max Level Orc Templar Tank
    Lenore Highgarten - DC - Max Level Breton MagSorc

• Black_Canary15
    Join the Sisterhood of Tamriel! I guarantee that you'll love it here and enjoy all the things we do!!!
  • Danky24
    Danky24
    Soul Shriven
    I'm not the member you're looking for, but I just wanted to pop in and show a little support for your guild. Glad to see a guild of gamer women supporting each other. Hope everyone is having fun and maybe I'll see you around Tamriel.
  • Salt-Rose
    Salt-Rose
    ✭✭✭

30igyad.png

Salt-Rose
  • Black_Canary15
    Join the Sisterhood of Tamriel! I guarantee that you'll love it here and enjoy all the things we do!!! Fun times, crafting, and lots of adventures!!!
  • Salt-Rose
    Salt-Rose
    ✭✭✭

15hfpg3.png
    Salt-Rose
  • Salt-Rose
    Salt-Rose
    ✭✭✭

rlb3fp.png
    Salt-Rose
  • Salt-Rose
    Salt-Rose
    ✭✭✭

1zcmk50.png

Salt-Rose
  • Salt-Rose
    Salt-Rose
    ✭✭✭

2qmk8xj.jpg
    Salt-Rose
  • sekhem
    sekhem
    ✭✭✭
    Salt-Rose wrote: »

2qmk8xj.jpg

I submitted my application from a earlier post. Hope that was what I was supposed to do. I really love your guild tabbard.
    The Dr found that his stars had decayed. Why didn't he keep them in the fridge? lol

PS4 NA dobby_of_doom
    now also PC NA...I have no idea what I'm doing...
  • Salt-Rose
    Salt-Rose
    ✭✭✭
    sekhem wrote: »
    Salt-Rose wrote: »

2qmk8xj.jpg

I submitted my application from a earlier post. Hope that was what I was supposed to do. I really love your guild tabbard.
    Thank you! Our Guildmaster would love that compliment! <3

What's your PSN tag? I'll double check and see! Or you could always resubmit an application, that would work too! We've had a few entries lately that haven't listed their actual PSN tag and we've been unable to invite because we can't find them. :'(
    Salt-Rose
  • Salt-Rose
    Salt-Rose
    ✭✭✭

2rvzl7m.png

Salt-Rose
  • Supergamerlover
    Supergamerlover
    Soul Shriven
    Hi I would love to join you if I could I have two imperial characters so far one is a nightblade and the other is templar. The nightblade on DA and the other is on the EP.
  • leighdelo
    leighdelo
    ✭✭✭
    Hi I would love to join you if I could I have two imperial characters so far one is a nightblade and the other is templar. The nightblade on DA and the other is on the EP.

We'd be happy to have you! A majority of our events are held in the DC, but you can play whatever/wherever you like. Fill out this easy application and you should receive a guild invite shortly after.
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1W0ZJUSSEji8eSntSTx96P2pDNN4zbv9fUSMf9BV5l4c/viewform?c=0&w=1

Leighdelo (pronounced LEE-deh-lo)
    GM for Just Tacos
    Tsafirah - AD - Max Level Altmer MagSorc
    Sadé - DC - Max Level Orc Templar Tank
    Lenore Highgarten - DC - Max Level Breton MagSorc

• Salt-Rose
    Salt-Rose
    ✭✭✭

rlb3fp.png

Salt-Rose
  • Salt-Rose
    Salt-Rose
    ✭✭✭

15hfpg3.png
    Salt-Rose
  • Black_Canary15
    Sisterhood of Tamriel is a safe place for female identifying players within Daggerfall Covenant. Our BAND chats are very fun and lively...we are always willing to help each other. Casual and/or hardcore players of the game are welcome. Weekly events, crafting, skyshard hunting, etc . Trust me you will not regret it :)
  • Salt-Rose
    Salt-Rose
    ✭✭✭

30igyad.png
    Salt-Rose
  • Black_Canary15
    There are several reasons why you should join the Sisterhood of Tamriel. Everyone is fun and friendly, willing to help, lively chats, events(fishing, skyshard, etc), and just a general ease of knowing someone will always be there to help you. So if you are female or identify as female this is the place for you. Feel free to message anyone in this thread for more information. but trust me you will not regret it at all :D:D:D
  • Black_Canary15
    If you are reading this then you have stumbled across a very lively, friendly, supportive and helpful group of people. We have weekly events, pvp, crafting, and so much more. So if you are female or identify as a female then the Sisterhood of Tamriel is for you and you won't regret it. Feel free to message anyone in the thread for more information :):):):):)