Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

[PS4/NA/DC] Sisterhood of Tamriel now recruiting! All-female casual/social guild

• Salt-Rose
    Salt-Rose
    ✭✭✭
    Come join us, lovely ladies of the Covenant!

Sisterhood of Tamriel provides a safe, fun, and supportive environment for female-identifying players within the Daggerfall Covenant.

Weekly events like dungeons and PVP, active and helpful crafters, a very lively chat app, and group of amazing women to ride onto the battlefield with! Casual or serious, everyone is incredibly welcoming. Women of all experience levels are encouraged to apply for the guild here: goo.gl/forms/PHVT2KgN6r

2e0tezn.png
    Salt-Rose
    { daggerfall covenant | felquin | altmer | destruction sorcerer }
    . a proud member of the sisterhood of tamriel .
  • nightrise87
    I filled out a form, but some people have a difficult time finding my PSN. It's Amanda. If it's not working out for you, let me know if I should search for anyone else's PSN.
  • Salt-Rose
    Salt-Rose
    ✭✭✭
    Good morning, ladies!

Recruitment is temporarily suspended. A new forum post will be created once we are actively recruiting once again! Please reach out to me via private messaging should you have any questions on the guild or it's status of recruitment. :smile:
    Salt-Rose
  • Lixiviant
    Lixiviant
    ✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Lixiviant on November 2, 2015 8:44PM
    PS5 NA/PS5 EU

Daedroth might bite, just letting you know
  • VixtrixVoodoo
    VixtrixVoodoo
    ✭✭
    Ohh man, I was hoping to try and join!
  • Salt-Rose
    Salt-Rose
    ✭✭✭
    Recruitment has been reopened! Please see our new recruitment thread for the new application. :smile:

The Sisterhood of Tamriel
    Salt-Rose
  • LovelyDec0y
    LovelyDec0y
    Soul Shriven
    Really interested in this, but sadly my main is Ebonheart Pact. Ugh.
  • Salt-Rose
    Salt-Rose
    ✭✭✭
    ** A QUICK NOTE THAT THIS THREAD IS NO LONGER VALID. PLEASE SEE THE NEW APPLICATION LINKED IN THE NEW FORUM POST TO APPLY. **

The Sisterhood of Tamriel

Edited by Salt-Rose on December 8, 2015 5:37PM
    Salt-Rose