Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

[PS4/NA/DC] Sisterhood of Tamriel now recruiting! All-female casual/social guild

TnNikita
TnNikita
Sisterhood of Tamriel provides a safe, fun, and supportive environment for female-identifying players within the Daggerfall Covenant. Women of all experience levels are encouraged to apply for the guild here: goo.gl/forms/PHVT2KgN6r
  • TnNikita
    TnNikita
    Still welcoming new members!
  • 13igTyme
    13igTyme
    ✭✭✭
    I'll have to tell my fiancé about you gals. I'm not sure how interested in guilds she might be, though.
    PS4 | NA | l3igTyme

Thinking about coming back to play...
  • TnNikita
    TnNikita
    Thanks for supporting your fiancé and us! Even if she chooses not to join, we hope she has a great time in ESO!
  • TnNikita
    TnNikita
    Growing and still welcoming new members!
  • TnNikita
    TnNikita
    Our community is getting larger and stronger every day; hope to see even more awesome women in-game! Apply at the link above!
  • TnNikita
    TnNikita
    Still recruiting!
  • TnNikita
    TnNikita
    Growing and still recruiting!
  • TnNikita
    TnNikita
    We are still recruiting! Several of our newest members have commented that they're new to ESO - don't apologize! We welcome players of all experience levels, and we will not tolerate people treating others poorly because of what they don't know about the game.
  • TnNikita
    TnNikita
    Still welcoming new members!
  • Shame_less
    Come check us out.
  • kharaji
    kharaji
    Soul Shriven
    One of us! One of us!
  • Shame_less
    I used to be an adventurer, until I took an arrow to the knee.
  • Salt-Rose
    Salt-Rose
    ✭✭✭
    I just joined this guild a week ago, but have been having tons of fun with the lovely ladies that are part of it! PVP, dungeon runs, and a very lively chat app. :)

If you want to feel comfortable and welcome even as a newbie, this is definitely a good guild for you!
    Salt-Rose
    { daggerfall covenant | felquin | altmer | destruction sorcerer }
    . a proud member of the sisterhood of tamriel .
  • Shame_less
    Thanks salt, thats our goal. Helpful and friendly and recruiting
  • TnNikita
    TnNikita
    As our guild grows, we're actively scheduling pve and pvp events, and crafters abound! Come check us out!
  • kharaji
    kharaji
    Soul Shriven
    We have cookies!
  • Dead__Hearts
    Dead__Hearts
    Soul Shriven
    This is great. My GF is planning on getting her own PS4 so that she may play with me.. but the more the merrier. I'll be sure to send her this way when she starts playing.
  • TnNikita
    TnNikita
    Awesome - thanks for supporting her and us!
  • Shame_less
    Happy Friday
  • TnNikita
    TnNikita
    Still growing and recruiting. Come join us!
  • nightrise87
    I'm switching from PC to PS4. I'd love to join. How would I do that?
  • TnNikita
    TnNikita
    We'd love to have you, nightrise! We have a brief application that can be found here: http://goo.gl/forms/PHVT2KgN6r. Submit that, and you'll be on your way! :)
  • Lairin
    Lairin
    ✭✭
    Best guild decision I've made in a while. The chat is hilarious, always someone willing to lend a hand and fun events. Certainly made my game worth playing. :#
    Lairin | Elementalsora | I'm too tired to game...
  • TnNikita
    TnNikita
    Yay, Lairin! Glad you're enjoying the hilarity! :)
  • kharaji
    kharaji
    Soul Shriven
    Want a fun guild with all levels of experience with people who like to help? That us! We have an active calendar and a roster that includes those just starting out as well as veterans. Come and join whether you're a serious played or casual!
  • TnNikita
    TnNikita
    Whether you're in the vet ranks or just starting out, we're here to help and have a great time doing so!
    Edited by TnNikita on September 8, 2015 3:52PM
  • TnNikita
    TnNikita
    Come join us!
  • kharaji
    kharaji
    Soul Shriven
    We're have members of all ranks and skill sets. Come check us out!
  • TnNikita
    TnNikita
    Happy Friday! Come check us out!
  • nightrise87
    You ladies need to be in AD