Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

Post-QuakeCon Q&A Thread (7/31)

• AaronLannister
    AaronLannister
    ✭✭✭
    Gidorick wrote: »
    I kind of think they need an "Immersion" team @Artheiron.

from Lazy Couch Console Gamers to "Immersion" amazing leaps of logic.
    Options
  • giinoz2011rwb17_ESO
    To alleviate some stress for guild masters having to bid on a trader every week, that they may unfortunately not be able to do due to other commitments please consider the following.

An option for any guild with 200+ members have a guild trader allocated to them for a fixed amount every week should they use that option locations chosen at random for trader and then fixed. Should the guild have less than 200 or not take the option they loose the trader and gain a new random trader once the criteria and option are taken up again.

As well as running the normal guild trader Auctions every week.

Thank you.
    Options
  • giinoz2011rwb17_ESO
    Would ESO please implement a trade house or kiosk where you can trade with any guild buying or selling?

I find that my 5 guilds some rarely have items I require and it's a trade off to help other guild members and the guild or try to find another one.

The current system to access a guild is less than amusing, even a kiosk where you can join any guild would be a great solution. And have stat for each guild how many members, locations of trader/s, short bio of what guild is dedicated to.

So if you want to you can rejoin a guild if a new one is not a right fit.

(edit.)
    Thank you.
    Edited by giinoz2011rwb17_ESO on August 25, 2015 3:33PM
    Options