Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a casually active guild? The OBSIDIAN GUARD wants you. {NA/XB1}

• Kaelden
    Kaelden
    Soul Shriven
    I'm looking for a guild; AD; GT: Caelden;

I'm a casual player that likes to play after work/until the gf gets mad that I've spent too much time with the xbox.
  • aramkiss
    aramkiss
    Soul Shriven
    Please add me to guild for Xbox One ... Tag is fortysevenronin
  • Riayoko
    Riayoko
    Soul Shriven
    I'm down GT Riayoko
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for your interest in our guild. I'm sending those invites out now. Caelden, I know exactly what you mean.
    Edited by RandallFrost on August 8, 2015 2:14PM
  • Sarahkibler
    Sarahkibler
    Soul Shriven
    I'd love to join! shotofespresso is my tag!
  • middie5
    middie5
    Soul Shriven
    Please send me an invite, my GT is Mr Belves.

I feel this guild is the right fit for me since I have not been playing the game long and have not been part of a guild. I am hoping to learn more about crafting and also taking place in some PvE and possibly PvP in the future when I am more comfortable.
  • DeViiZE
    DeViiZE
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join. My GT is I DeViiZE I - I'm new to the game but have a lot of MMO experience. Thanks!
  • Pequawt
    Pequawt
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds good to me. GT: Pequawt
  • Pequawt
    Pequawt
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds good to me. GT: Pequawt
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds good. I'll be sending out those invites within the hour. Thanks for your interest in our guild.
  • Fish_Tacos
    Slggishapple! Love to join.
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    All invites have been sent. Welcome to the Guard.
  • Kortyu
    Kortyu
    Soul Shriven
    I am a level 10 Khajiit Nightblade ranger in the Aldmeri Dominion, I play mostly everyday, do have a mic but normally only use it in groups, I also have children so at times my mic may be muted for some time while I am playing but I am interested in joining a good guild. My gamertag is Kortyu
  • lambofgod213
    lambofgod213
    Soul Shriven
    Hi mate,

Long time Elder scrolls and MMO player , but ive only had ESO for about a week, and im just looking for a bunch of people who want to explore and experience all this great game has to offer with out taking themselves too seriously.

GT is Lambofgod213 if you think id be a good fit.

All the best
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds good. I totally understand about the mic, I'm in an active household myself. But you don't need to worry about that, just have fun and listen like I do. I've been able to help my guild mates without saying a word. And hell no, we don't take ourselves seriously. I created this guild so you wouldn't have to, just relax and play. If your grouping and everyone keeps dying, oh well. It's just a game. Thanks for having interest in our guild, I'll be sending those invites in a few minutes.
  • kingjman102
    kingjman102
    Soul Shriven
    I have a level 25 dark elf warrior and just started an argonian Mage. Gamer tag is kingjman102
  • Mellington
    gt mellington. please add me
  • ccteso
    ccteso
    GT: sstongb
    thanks
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely, I'll be sending those invites in a few minutes. Thanks for your interest.
  • RatedChaotic
    RatedChaotic
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'll join.

GT: RatedChaotic
    Edited by RatedChaotic on August 9, 2015 7:51AM
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Gotcha, invite sent. Thanks for your interest.
  • evoga
    evoga
    ✭✭
    Gamer tag - SPIER5

Thanks.
  • Darlig_Ulv
    Darlig_Ulv
    ✭✭
    gamer tag: HowBoutSmPLAGUE

Looking for players to do some of the early group dungeons.
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for your interest, invites have been sent. Welcome to the Guard.
  • HedgeKnight227
    HedgeKnight227
    Soul Shriven
    This sounds like a cool guild to me :smiley: . My biggest problem with this game is finding groups for dungeons (as of right now I have been in the queue for ANY dungeon for over an hour and a half)

I would love to be able to help others out with stuff and get dungeon groups together, as well as PvP (although I tend to lean towards PVE more). I am in an all out PvP guild now, and while I enjoy the people in it, I still feel there is a huge divide between the all-out PVPers and regular dudes like me who enjoy more PvE and don't have as much time on their hands haha.

Definetly up for an invite :)

GT: HedgeKnight227
    AD Altmer Sorc Lvl 37
  • N7vazquez
    N7vazquez
    Soul Shriven
    If you're still looking for new members I'm in need of a friendly guild. Usually play independently but looking to play with some groups as long as its a friendly welcoming environment. Wouldn't mind helping anyone else out once I'm higher level. Playing a DC Draconic Power Dragonknight( LVL 36) atm, and planning to level a EP Nightblade on the side.

Gamertag: Gunlessninja
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely! I'll be sending those invites out in a few minutes. Hopefully you find what your looking for with our guild. We are beginning to organize PvP/PvE groups, as well as dungeon runs. Thanks for your interests in our guild.
  • mitchabowl
    mitchabowl
    Soul Shriven
    gt: Mxracer148
    add me please
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    Done, invite sent. Thank for your interest in our guild.
  • slaterd
    slaterd
    GT: Ashet Z