Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Delete

• BadSerpico
    BadSerpico
    ✭✭✭
    Sill recruiting, let’s get ready for Summerset!!!!!
  • Alar434
    Alar434
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I’m interested in joining.
    Stam dk cp 300
  • BadSerpico
    BadSerpico
    ✭✭✭
    Alar434 wrote: »
    Hi, I’m interested in joining.
    Stam dk cp 300

Inv coming
  • BigPapaSeels
    BigPapaSeels
    Soul Shriven
    Would love to join! CP 210, with a MagDK Dunmer, a Health Tank Argonian, and a level 31 MagSorc Altmer
  • BigPapaSeels
    BigPapaSeels
    Soul Shriven
    Would love to join! CP 210, with a MagDK Dunmer, a Health Tank Argonian, and a level 31 MagSorc Altmer

Oops. GT - Big Papa Seels
  • Topher8604_ESO
    Topher8604_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hey guys, if y'all are still recruiting my wife and I would like to join. My gamertag is Topher8604, I have cp295 StamTemplar, A cp295 dragon knight, and nightblade.

Her gamertag is iaya white, she has a cp320ish healing Templar, and a magical sorc. We don't get to play a lot, but when we do we would like some good folks to do it with.
  • BadSerpico
    BadSerpico
    ✭✭✭
    Hey guys, if y'all are still recruiting my wife and I would like to join. My gamertag is Topher8604, I have cp295 StamTemplar, A cp295 dragon knight, and nightblade.

Her gamertag is iaya white, she has a cp320ish healing Templar, and a magical sorc. We don't get to play a lot, but when we do we would like some good folks to do it with.

Invite sent. Welcome
  • BadSerpico
    BadSerpico
    ✭✭✭

Oops. GT - Big Papa Seels

GT not found
  • twest35b16_ESO
    twest35b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    GT: MurderFactory52

Champion 185 Nightblade/DK
  • Airius2011
    Airius2011
    Soul Shriven
    GT: Xv Airius vX

cp70 mag dk
  • ShadowsGhost90
    ShadowsGhost90
    Soul Shriven
    You guys sound extremely well organized and thorough, so I'd love to join you guys.

GT: ShadowsGhost90
  • BadSerpico
    BadSerpico
    ✭✭✭
    You guys sound extremely well organized and thorough, so I'd love to join you guys.

GT: ShadowsGhost90
    Airius2011 wrote: »
    GT: Xv Airius vX

cp70 mag dk
    GT: MurderFactory52

Champion 185 Nightblade/DK

Inv coming tonight
  • Rhymnoc3ros
    Rhymnoc3ros
    Soul Shriven
    GT Rhymnoc3ros
    Argonian Templar, lvl 16
  • Rayvenus
    Rayvenus
    Soul Shriven
    GT rayvenus 2
    NB 586 cp

If there is still spots left would like to join up!
  • BadSerpico
    BadSerpico
    ✭✭✭
    Rayvenus wrote: »
    GT rayvenus 2
    NB 586 cp

If there is still spots left would like to join up!

Invite coming
  • Bizzman710
    Bizzman710
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there! I’m interested in joining your guild. I’m a fresh 160 cp healing Templar (Argonian) and honestly I play these types of games for their end game content, both pve and pvp. I’m new to eso but quite experienced in mmo end game.

I was an end game raider in WoW where I mained a hunter but also did some shaman healing. I also played both characters @ 2400+ in arenas (2v2 & 3v3) where my main was the shaman. So I’m fully confident I have the ability to heal end game eso I just need to find a place that fits around my time schedule. Oh and I also leveled by healing dungeons so I’m already pretty prepared as far as knowing how to heal/avoid the damage in this game, I just gotta find players doing it around the time I’m on.

And on the pvp note, I haven’t messed around with pvp yet (haven’t even been to cyro yet) but it’s because I like pvp’ing with reliable players so I’m totally interested in preparing myself for pvping with you guys. I’ve already read up on gear/builds just have to find a crafter to make me some heavy seducers/kagrenac and I’m already working on sanctuary jewelry/weps. But that’s what I’ve decided to go for as far as gear for pvp, just gotta work on gettin it now lol.

Basically I work in SF but live in a couple hours away and I don’t come home very much (2 days or so every week and a half/2 weeks) and I’m usually playing at around 10-11 pm pacific time to about 3-4am which is midnight-1 am to like 5-6am central time

If this sounds like it might work for you guys I’d love to be a part of a good active guild and get some end game completed.
  • Bizzman710
    Bizzman710
    Soul Shriven
    For some reason it cut off where I had put my gamer tag. Anyways, GT is CalmRobin822676 you can send inv but if you want to let me have your GT it might be easier for me to message you when I’m on next because it might not be for like a week or so.
    Thank you for your time and consideration.
  • ragnarok28700
    i'll join if your still have any spots left gt THEDESTROYER280
  • BadSerpico
    BadSerpico
    ✭✭✭
    i'll join if your still have any spots left gt THEDESTROYER280
    Bizzman710 wrote: »
    For some reason it cut off where I had put my gamer tag. Anyways, GT is CalmRobin822676 you can send inv but if you want to let me have your GT it might be easier for me to message you when I’m on next because it might not be for like a week or so.
    Thank you for your time and consideration.

Invites coming. Welcome
  • hadronflux
    hadronflux
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to be considered (GT: Pion). I've got a Pact Stamblade that I've followed a PVP build on at about CP230ish. New to the PVP thing but am looking forward to learning the ropes.
  • BadSerpico
    BadSerpico
    ✭✭✭
    hadronflux wrote: »
    I'd like to be considered (GT: Pion). I've got a Pact Stamblade that I've followed a PVP build on at about CP230ish. New to the PVP thing but am looking forward to learning the ropes.

Invite coming
  • xGhost91x
    xGhost91x
    I used to be a member and I'd like to join again. I just got back into the game after a 6 month break and am wanting to tank vet trials again.

GT: xGhost91x
  • BadSerpico
    BadSerpico
    ✭✭✭
    xGhost91x wrote: »
    I used to be a member and I'd like to join again. I just got back into the game after a 6 month break and am wanting to tank vet trials again.

GT: xGhost91x

Inv coming shortly
  • MakeshiftVirus
    MakeshiftVirus
    Soul Shriven
    GT: MakeshiftVirus
  • snakepit31
    snakepit31
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join your guild. I sent you a message in game also. my gamer tag is Mamba31, my toon name is Theodophelus.
  • BadSerpico
    BadSerpico
    ✭✭✭
    GT: MakeshiftVirus
    snakepit31 wrote: »
    I would like to join your guild. I sent you a message in game also. my gamer tag is Mamba31, my toon name is Theodophelus.
    Invites coming
  • Lyvvie
    Lyvvie
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join, please. I'm level 300something but still a noob. GT: Lyvvie
    Thanks!
  • BadSerpico
    BadSerpico
    ✭✭✭
    Lyvvie wrote: »
    I'd like to join, please. I'm level 300something but still a noob. GT: Lyvvie
    Thanks!
    Invite sent
  • Mindbendur
    Mindbendur
    Soul Shriven
    Very Interested!

Working on my first toon, a Dragon Knight Dark Elf.

Gamer Tag: Mindbendur
  • BadSerpico
    BadSerpico
    ✭✭✭
    Mindbendur wrote: »
    Very Interested!

Working on my first toon, a Dragon Knight Dark Elf.

Gamer Tag: Mindbendur

I’ll invite when I get off work